The Majestic Oak Ch. 06

Story Info
Kate experiences lesbian sex for the first time.
8.5k words
4.76
13.6k
10

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casiopea
casiopea
97 Followers

Chapter 6: Private Session

=======================

After escorting Rachel to her bungalow I rushed back to our bungalow, hoping to catch Kate before she leaves for her private session with Laura and Andie, the lesbian couple. Although my decision not to accept Rachel's invitation to join her inside felt good overall, a part of me, down at hip level, was wishing I did.

As a result, I had to make the three minute walk wearing nothing but a white bathrobe, with a very noticeable bulge at its front. My hope was that Kate would be able to help me with it.

Fortunately, Kate was still in bed when I arrived. Her head and upper back were rested on two pillows and she was reading from her Kindle. She had a sheet covering her up to her armpits, but from her naked shoulders I figured she was probably naked under the cover, maybe just wearing a pair of panties.

"Hi," she said as I walked in. "How was the workshop?"

"It was good," I said.

"I can see that," she said, smiling at the bulge at the front of my robe. "So, did you fuck her?" She asked, not going around the bush.

"No," I said quietly, taking the sealed condom wrapper out of my robe pocket as evidence.

"Did she want you to?" She asked.

"She did," I responded, leaving out all the details.

"So why didn't you?" Kate asked.

"I told you," I replied. "It wasn't the right thing to do."

Kate laid her kindle down and sat up. She let the sheet drop off from over her, revealing her beautiful pair of breasts. I sat down next to her, on the edge of the bed. Then she pushed a gentle hand inside my robe and started stroking my penis.

"Who cares if that was the right thing to do," she whispered in my ear, one breast brushing against my arm. "Let her worry about what's right or wrong for her. If you wanted to fuck her, you should have just fucked her."

Kate's strokes of my penis grew stronger. She let the sheet drop off her body completely and I saw she wasn't wearing any panties. I sent my hand to touch her between her legs and found out she was wet.

"I know you need to leave soon," I said, "but how about a little quickie before you go? I could really use it right now."

Kate moved back an inch or two, leaving her hold of my penis, gently pushing away my hand from between her legs. "I'm sorry," she said. "You know how I get sore when I have a lot of... activity..."

"I know," I said.

"And this morning was a hell of a morning," she added. "We had so much fun! So much activity!"

"I know," I said.

"So you understand why I have to decline," she said. "I want to be able to enjoy my first lesbian experience, without pain. It's not that I don't want you right now..."

"I totally understand," I said, and leaned forward to kiss her.

"After I go," she said as we broke the short kiss, "you can go visit Amanda and Bob. If I understand their dynamic, I believe Amanda would be delighted to help you with your... problem... and Bob would be happy to watch."

"I don't know," I said. "It seems presumptuous to assume they'll just welcome me like that..."

Kate leaned forwards once again, pressing her breasts against my back and arm, sending one hand inside the upper part of my robe, caressing my chest.

"Or you could go back to Rachel," she said, "and tell her you were an idiot to refuse her generous offer."

Kate moved her hand down my robe, and once again landed on my penis, stroking it gently. She moved her lips close to my ear and whispered, "I bet she is lying in bed right now, naked, legs spread, finger in her pussy, wishing it were your cock instead."

I closed my eyes to embrace the vivid image my wife had just painted for me. Rachel lying naked on the bed, her nipples hardened on her small tits, her legs spread apart, her finger tucked inside her cute, pink vagina.

I imagined her sighing and moaning softly, in her sweet, high-pitch voice. Then imagination gave in to memories. Just twenty minutes or so ago I got to hear those sighs and moans as her naked body was pressed against mine, her wet labia brushing against my penis. But then I remembered how she started weeping and sobbing. As it did back then, just the memory of this moment took my arousal away in one second.

Kate saw the sad expression on my face and felt my penis shrinking. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"It's nothing," I said.

"Did something happen with Rachel?" She insisted.

I looked at her. Her eyes were sad.

"There was one point," I said, "in which I really wanted to have sex with her."

"That's understandable," Kate said.

"No, I mean REALLY wanted, like I couldn't wait."

"But you didn't," she made sure. "Not without the condom."

"I didn't," I assured her. "The condom was out of arm's reach, so I didn't."

"Good," she said jokingly. "So you won't have bastards in North Carolina."

"No," I said.

"So what's the problem?" Kate asked.

"Before I could do anything about it," I said, "before I could reach for the condom, Rachel started to cry."

"Cry?" Kate made sure she had heard me correctly.

"Yeah," I replied. "Cry. Like a baby."

Kate pulled her hand from inside my robe and wrapped it softly around my shoulders. "So, what did you do?" She asked.

"I just held her," I said quietly, not sure how Kate was about to react to this.

Kate's reaction was as good as I could have hoped for. "You hugged her?" She asked in a soft, caring voice.

"Yes," I said, still not looking in her eyes. "Until she calmed down."

Kate lay a gentle hand on my cheek and brought me to face her. When I was looking right into her eyes, she said softly, "You did good. You did the right thing. She was in distress, and you did what you could to help her in the moment."

"It's not what I did that I have a problem with," I said quietly. "It's what I felt."

Kate let go of my cheek and moved about a foot away from me. She raised the sheet over her body and looked at me. Her eyes were different than before, but she did not seem angry. She spoke with the same soft tone she used before. "What did you feel?" She asked.

"I don't know," I said. "Something I probably shouldn't feel towards a woman who's not my wife."

Kate gave me a little smile. "She is single now, you know," she said. "I think you've got a really good shot with her."

"I don't want a shot with her," I said. "I want to be with you! Whatever I felt in that moment, whatever I probably still feel for her right now, that's nothing compared to the way I feel about you! Before we came to this place I managed to forget how much I loved you. But this week has been amazing. I learned I could love you more than I knew I could love. Especially today..."

Kate's smile grew to cover her whole face. She let go of the sheet, which dropped on her thighs, revealing her beautiful body once again. "Watching other people fucking me had really done it for you," she said "hasn't it?".

"I'm sure that was part of it," I said. "But it was mainly seeing you that happy. Seeing you alive once again."

Kate reached forward and gave me a soft kiss on my cheek. "I'll tell you what we can do," she said. "I need to leave for the session, but I want you to come with me."

"You want me to come with you?" I asked, making sure I had heard correctly. "What am I going to do there?"

"Watch, mainly," she replied.

"Are Laura and Andie going to be cool with me being there?" I asked.

"Probably not," she replied. "But I'm planning to leave them no choice."

"But why?" I asked.

"Because it's our anniversary," she replied, "and because I love you, and because watching other people fucking me makes you love me even more."

"That's not what I said," I protested.

She ignored my protest completely. "So after you see me being fucked by two lesbians, if you still wanna leave me for the southern girl, be my guest."

I wanted to restate the fact that I did not, under any circumstances, wanted to leave her for Rachel, but at that point I was so aroused by Kate's proposal that I didn't want to say anything to make her change her mind.

Then Kate reached to touch my penis one last time and felt it was starting to grow once again. "I see you like my plan," she said.

"I do," I said quietly.

"So if you'll be a good boy," she continued, "I'll give it to you, there, at the dojo, in front of the lesbians, so that they could see how we, heteros, do it."

====

Laura and Andie were waiting for Kate outside the dojo.

"What's he doing here?" Andie asked Kate as she saw I was with her.

"He's joining us," Kate stated a fact.

"No way," Andie said. "I'm not letting some perv watch me having sex!"

"He's not some perv," Kate said. "He's my husband and he's a really great guy. I just want to share this experience with him."

"You said it," Andie said. "He's a guy. And guys don't have any business watching us doing our business."

"Well, I'm sorry," Kate said. "If you want me, he comes with the package."

"I can totally get it that he comes with a package," Andie said her second pun in a row, gesturing towards my crotch. "The answer is still no."

"OK," Kate said. "I didn't want to do this, but if he can't join, I'm leaving. And if I'm leaving, I'm taking this with me."

As she said the word "this", she opened her robe and gave the two women another look at her perfect body.

Just like during lunch, the first time Kate had pulled this trick with them, the women exchanged looks, and eventually Andie said, "OK, the perv can stay." Then she turned to me. "But no touching. Not even yourself."

"I promise," I said.

====

Laura and Andie led us to the back of the dojo, where Nadia instructed them to wait for her for private sessions. We waited a minute or two behind the door, and then Nadia opened it, wearing her now-famous red silk robe.

"Hi Laura, Hi Andie," she said. "Hi guys," she turned to us. "Kate and..."

"Pete," I reminded her.

"Right, Pete," she said. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We told them they could join us," Laura said.

"Yeah," Andie added. "The virgin wants to experience lesbian sex, and the perv wants to watch."

"Hey," Nadia berated her. "No one here is a pervert, and I know for a fact that no one here is a virgin."

"You know what I meant," Andie tried to justify her words.

"There is no shame in not having slept with other women," Nadia said, placing a soft hand on Kate's shoulder. "Everyone had their first time. Even you, Andie."

====

We followed Nadia to the main room, where I had just recently been, with Rachel, as we had both attended the "exposure" workshop.

"What do you want to have us do?" Laura asked Nadia.

"I didn't prepare anything too elaborate for today," Nadia said. "Based on the success of our last session, I thought we'd just get naked and fuck. But now we have more people, so I need to think about something more structured."

Kate and I exchanged looks. Like me, she seemed both surprised and aroused by Nadia's words. The previous day, during our "trust" workshop, Nadia did mention having a separate session with the lesbian couple. After all, it didn't make sense to pair them with straight couples.

So the picture that was forming in my head was that instead of mixing them with other couples, she mixed them with herself. Being just one person, she must have had them taking turns on her. Judging from the way they were looking at each other, I figured they went all the way.

One thing that didn't surprise me in all that was Nadia's attraction to women. Nadia was an extremely sexy woman. She had some kind of sexual charisma that made people attending her workshops do things they wouldn't dare to do any otherwise. Ever since the "intimacy" workshop that took place two days earlier, I felt she wasn't just doing her job. I could feel she was truly aroused by everything that was happening around her. Of course, this attraction could have been towards either the men or the women.

But then, during the "exposure" workshop, I saw how aroused she was as she saw Rachel spreading her legs in front of her. I could see her eyes opening up, her lips opening to let a soft sigh out, and her fingers gently touching her crotch. As her fingers touched there, I could see stains forming on Nadia's robe, indicating how wet she must have been. Although I was there too, there was no doubt in my mind that this arousal was targeted at Rachel, not me.

"I know what we'll do," Nadia said after a short while. "Take mattresses, put them in a small circle here, and we'll start."

Laura and Andie rushed to take mattresses from the circle of mattresses that were used during the workshop.

"I wouldn't take those," Nadia said. "People have just fucked on them. Take clean ones from the heap in the corner."

During all our previous sessions with her, Nadia had never used such a language. Even when she instructed us to do highly sexual things like fingering the woman we were paired with or having sex in front of the group, she always used clean language. But now, in a small group, I guess she felt more comfortable using dirty words. I personally found it arousing.

We placed five mattresses in a small circle at the center of the dojo. Then, following Nadia's lead, we each sat on a mattress, legs crossed.

"Welcome to our improvised session," Nadia said. "We'll start with a few breathing exercises..."

====

Nadia started the session having the five of us closing our eyes, taking deep breaths.

We inhaled and exhaled for a few long minutes, when she said, "I want each of you to think why they are here today. I want you to think what you want to achieve today for yourself, and for your loved one. Now I want you to open your eyes and look around the room. I want you to look at the other people in this room and try to think what brings THEM here, what THEY want to achieve, for themselves and for their loved ones."

"The pervert wants to watch Laura and me fucking his wife," Andie said.

Nadia looked at Andie. "I think you were saying that Pete wants to take part in his wife's new experience," she corrected her in her soft, soothing voice.

"Men have no business watching women having sex," Andie stated.

"I think what you are saying," Nadia corrected her again, "is that you don't feel comfortable having Pete watching you."

Andie, a short-haired blond with tattoos covering her arms and neck and a pierced tongue was probably uncomfortable talking about her feelings. Ever since the first time we saw her, she always portrayed the "bad ass" character. This was in complete contrast to Laura, her shoulder-length, dark haired wife, who projected nothing but warmth and tenderness.

"I don't know," Andie shrugged. "It's creepy."

"Do you trust me?" Nadia asked her.

Andie looked at Nadia, at Laura and back at Nadia. "I do," she said quietly.

"Great," Nadia said. "So trust me to do this right, so that everyone would feel comfortable, and everyone would feel welcome."

Andie didn't respond. She looked at her wife, who caressed her softly on her arm. "I hope you're worth it," she whispered in Kate's direction, loudly enough for all of us to hear.

====

After having that straightened up, Nadia had us standing up.

"First," she said, "I want each of you to kiss your partner. Just stand in front of one another, take your partner in your arms, and kiss them. Forget about everything else. Forget about the rest of us. Just be with your partner. You can tell them how they make you feel. Take your time."

I hugged Kate, and kissed her. "I love you," I said to her. "I know I don't say it enough. I really, really love you."

"I love you too," she whispered. "Very very much."

The lesbian couple stood six feet away from us, kissing passionately, when Nadia approached them.

"May I cut in?" Nadia asked.

Kate and I broke our kiss to watch them, as Nadia caressed Andie on her face and then started kissing her passionately. Laura stood besides them and caressed both of them on their shoulders and their backs.

Watching them kissing was extremely arousing for me, and Kate noticed the bulge that was forming under my robe, and gave me a naughty smile.

Then, Nadia moved over to kiss Laura, leaving Andie kissing and caressing both of them on their heads, necks and shoulders.

Kate sent a hand inside my robe and felt my erection. "They are hot, aren't they?" She whispered. I didn't respond.

After a few minutes of kissing and making out, Nadia turned to Kate. "Have you ever kissed a woman?" She asked.

"No," Kate replied.

"Would you want to kiss me?"

"Yes," Kate said quietly.

Nadia walked slowly towards her, lay a soft hand around her neck, and slowly brought her lips towards Kate's.

I watched Kate as she took a small sip from Nadia's lips. That first kiss was very short and very soft. Then Kate and Nadia looked at one another as Kate was forming her opinion on this kiss. Then, I saw Kate's eyes lighting up, as she dived into Nadia's lips for another, much longer, much more passionate kiss.

"Wow," Nadia said after Kate had left her lips. "You are a great kisser!"

"I learned from the best," she said, looking at me.

Then, Nadia turned her attention to me. "Watching me kissing your wife," she asked, "how did it make you feel?"

"I liked it," I said.

"Did you find it arousing?" She asked.

"A little," I shrugged.

"Kate," Nadia turned to her, "would you want to try kissing Laura or Andie?"

Kate nodded and looked at the couple. Laura smiled at her, and Kate went over.

Kate allowed Laura to take the first step. Laura laid soft hands on Kate's shoulders and brought her closer to her. Once again, they started slow and soft, and then their kiss became longer and more passionate. They kissed for a while.

Slowly, Andie joined in. She started by caressing her wife on her back, then started kissing her on her neck while caressing Kate on her head, and then, slowly, went on to kissing Kate on the head, her shoulders, her neck and finally, as Kate turned to face her, her lips.

"They are hot," Nadia whispered, standing right next to me, watching with the events as they were unfolding. "They are so very hot!"

"They are," I whispered back.

Then I felt Nadia's hand on my shoulder. "Are you horny right now?" She asked quietly.

"I am," I replied, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

Nadia closed in on me, laying her second hand on my second shoulder, facing me, and brought herself closer, her lips almost touching mine.

"Don't you want to kiss me?" She asked, seeing my reluctance.

"I thought you were into women," I said.

"I'm into people," she replied, her lips just an inch from mine. "I'm into good, sexy people. And you seem like a good person. And very sexy."

As she said that last sentence, she took one of her hands away from my shoulder and rubbed it against my crotch. I knew she could feel my erection.

"Thank you," I said, quietly.

Then she wrapped her hands around my body, and kissed me on the lips. This was a short kiss, but it felt very passionate. I kissed her back. Through both our robes, I felt her large breasts pressing against my chest. She brought her hand down and closed it around my ass, pressing me closer to her.

The kiss was amazing. Her thick lips were warm and full of passion. She sent her tongue inside my mouth and played with mine. After a minute or so of kissing, I was out of breath.

"Did you like it?" She asked.

Unable to speak, I nodded.

====

"Now," Nadia continued the session, "it's time for us to take it one step further, and expose our bodies. I know this may feel unusual, especially for you, Andie and Laura, who are not used to be exposed in front of men, but remember why we are all here. We are here to experience new things, and this kind of exposure is probably a new thing for you.

"Now for the larger group, as Pete has just experienced, we usually go around the room, each person taking their robe off, and we all tell them how beautiful they are. But for us, I want to make it more special. More intimate.

casiopea
casiopea
97 Followers