The Majestic Oak Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure what Nadia meant by the term "sex-bomb", but I was too aroused to ask. In my head I saw an image of Nadia going down on Rachel in front of the whole group, and that image was no less arousing than the insanely-arousing scene that was unraveling in front of me.

"I didn't see the two of you fucking," Nadia said to me. "What happened?"

"I think she wasn't ready," I said. "She started crying."

"Poor think," Nadia said. Then she laid a soft hand on my shoulder. "And you... you must be craving for sexual release!"

I smiled at her. Being naked in front of her, there was no way for me to hide my erection.

"I can help with that, you know," she whispered.

I looked at her and didn't know what to say. Luckily, I didn't have to say anything.

She leaned towards me, wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and got her lips close to mine. We kissed. It was a passionate, lustful kiss. Her breasts pressed against my chest and I could feel her heart beating.

Then, without a word, Nadia got up and went to the side of the room. She came back with what seemed to be a wrapped condom, which she handed to me. "Here," she said. "Wear this."

Without a word, I took the condom, unwrapped it, and placed it on my penis. My heart was beating hard. I was about to have sex with this amazing woman.

Nadia knelt down on the mattress, next to me, watching me as I put the condom on.

"Lie down," she instructed me.

I lay down on the mattress.

Then, without another word, she moved one leg over to my other side, and started lowering herself, guiding my penis inside her vagina.

"Is it OK?" She asked as my penis got all the way inside her for the first time. "Does it feel good?"

Speechless, I nodded.

Gently and slowly, she moved up and down. I could see her amazing body moving up and down on top of me. She reached for my hands and placed them on her breasts. I could feel her erect nipples pressing against my palms.

Then, as she let go of my hands, she started picking up the pace. I watched as my penis was going in and out of her hairless pussy. As the pace increased, her large breasts starting hopping up and down with greater force.

Nadia was looking straight into my eyes as we heard Kate and Laura climaxing. Laura was the first to cum, moaning loudly, but Kate's moans started just seconds afterwards, before Laura's subsided.

"Kate is so amazing," Nadia said, panting. "She must be a great fuck."

"She is," I said, smiling.

It took Kate and Laura a minute or two to recover. After that, Laura got up and started kissing Andie passionately. Andie lay down on the mattress, and Laura started kissing down her body, just like Nadia had done minutes earlier.

"Do you wanna join me?" Laura asked Kate, who was looking at them.

Kate smiled and lay besides Andie, across from Laura.

Laura started licking one of Andie's pierced nipples, and Kate followed her, licking the other one.

Andie lay her hands on both their heads, gesturing them to go deeper, sucking her nipples instead of just licking them.

"That's good," Andie said as they did.

Then, she gently pushed Kate's head down, gesturing her to move down her body. Kate did so, kissing Andie's belly, arriving at her bush.

Laura, who was still working on Andie's nipples with her mouth and fingers, looked at Kate and smiled. That was her way of giving Kate approval to fuck her wife.

Andie spread her legs and Kate moved between them. Gently, she touched Andie's clitoral-hood piercing with the tip of her tongue.

"Well, how does it feel?" Andie asked her.

"Different," Kate replied. "Good different."

Kate started licking Andie's clit. Her tongue rubbed against her piercing with every lick.

"Harder!" Andie demanded. "I want to really feel you!"

Kate stiffened her tongue and started circling Andie's clit faster and harder.

"That's good!" Andie said. "Now fuck me!"

At first, Kate didn't know what Andie meant, but laura helped.

"Put a finger inside her," she explained.

"Two fingers!" Andie requested.

"Two fingers," Laura repeated.

Kate inserted her index and middle fingers inside Andie's vagina. Andie started moaning immediately as she did. Kate moved her fingers in and out, while still licking Andie's clit.

With Kate stimulating both her clit and her vagina and Laura stimulating both her nipples, Andie came within less than a minute. This time she wasn't saying anything. She was too out of breath for that. She just moaned cried out loudly as her whole slim body shivered.

Then Andie lay there, motionless, as the two women were kissing her softly along her body, letting her know they had both enjoyed pleasuring her very much.

====

Nadia and I were watching Laura and Kate pleasuring Andie as Nadia was riding me. Seeing Andie cumming gave Nadia the push she needed. Her movements up and down grew faster and wilder. At one point I was afraid my penis was going to pop out of her, but she was in full control, and knew exactly how high she could go while keeping it inside her.

Then, less than a minute after Andie came, Nadia pushed her body backwards, resting her hands on my legs. She started moving her pelvis quickly back and forth. Her eyes were on the ceiling, her breasts were pointing upwards, and her mouth was humming some sort of mantra I couldn't fully hear.

Then she started to twitch and moan. "Ahhh," she let out as her body started to shiver. "Ahhhh!!"

Watching her having an orgasm was all I needed. As I heard this second moan, I felt this familiar pressure inside me, and just seconds afterwards, As Nadia was still moving back and forth, still panting, I released my load inside her.

Nadia lay on top of me as we both were trying to catch our breath. I reached down to grab the condom as my penis shrunk inside of her, and as I didn't want to move her, I lay it on the floor next to us.

"That was a really good fuck," Nadia said to me, still breathing heavily. "Thank you!"

"That really was," I replied. "Thank you!"

I looked at Kate. She was lying on a mattress, looking at me, a dreamy grin smeared on her face. Looking at her, I knew she had an amazing experience. I was glad I was there to experience it with her.

====

We arrived to dinner late, as the session took longer than planned. We squeezed at the table with all our friends.

"So," Tracy asked Kate, "how was it?"

"It was amazing," she replied.

"Details," Tracy begged. "Give us details, we are dying to hear!"

Kate shrugged. "There's nothing to tell," she said. "We got naked and had sex."

"You, and the lesbians?" Tracy insisted.

"I, the lesbians, Nadia..."

"You fucked Nadia?" Tracy asked.

"I didn't," Kate said with an uncontrolled grin. "But Pete did!"

All eyes were on me. "You were there?" Barbara exclaimed.

I looked at Rachel. She was looking at me. I was afraid she would be jealous, but she had a shy smile on her face, letting me know she probably wasn't.

"I was," I said quietly. "Kate arranged this. Best anniversary gift ever!"

"And how was Nadia?" Rachel asked with sparkling eyes.

"She's an amazing woman," I replied, without answering.

"How did it feel to fuck her?" She insisted. I could feel she was aroused.

"She has a lot of passion built up during these workshops," I said. "And like all of us, she needs a release. Helping her with that felt like an amazing privilege."

Rachel smiled at me, satisfied with my answer.

Then I terned to Kate and kissed her passionately in front of our friends. "Thank you for including me in this," I said. "I love you."

"It was my pleasure," she replied. "I love you too."