The Majestic Oak Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pete," she turned to me. "Would you stand behind Kate, and hug her from behind?"

I did as Nadia had asked. As Kate was facing the group, I stood behind her, and crossed my arms around her chest.

"Now feel free to kiss her," Nadia said. "I know you have a lot of passion for her. Show us this passion. Kiss her on her neck, touch her on her bosom, do whatever you would have done if you guys were alone and you felt as horny as you do right now."

I moved my hands to hold Kate's shoulders and kissed her on the side of her neck.

"Is that OK?" I asked.

"It's good," she replied.

Then, hesitantly, I moved my hands down, below her arms, and then forwards, to touch her bosom. Two days earlier I did it in front of a much larger group, but this time, because the group was smaller, it felt different. More intimate, and as result, more intimidating.

Kate's soft sigh informed me that she liked the way I was touching her in front of the three women. Through her robe, I could feel her erect nipples, letting me know she was aroused.

"Now Pete," Nadia said, "I'd like you to slowly remove Kate's robe. I want you to take it very slow. Start by opening the top, slowly revealing her breasts. You can show us how you rub them and play with them. I know you want to."

I did as Nadia asked. Without opening her belt, I opened the top of her robe, very slowly. Before her breasts were exposed I tucked both my hands inside the robe and massaged them with my hands. Then, with the backs of both my hands, I pushed aside the sides of her robe, revealing her beautiful breasts between my hands.

Then, with her breasts exposed, I started playing with her nipples, running my fingers over them. Kate sighed softly in response to my touch.

"You have beautiful breasts, Kate," Nadia said to Kate.

"You have beautiful breasts, Kate," Laura and I repeated after her.

"You have amazing knockers, Kate," Andie said.

"Now, Pete," Nadia continued her instruction, "Please, slowly, undo Kate's belt, still keeping her robe closed down there."

I did as she instructed. Kate helped me, holding the lower part of her robe closed.

"Now lower your hand," Nadia said," and caress Kate's groin area, on top of the closed robe."

I did as she asked.

"And now, slowly," Nadia said, "I want you to open Kate's robe. I want you to slowly expose her whole body."

My heart raced. Touching Kate, I could feel she was excited too. She had exposed her body in front of Andie and Laura twice before, but this time was different. It felt different. "Do you want me to?" I asked her, whispering in her ear.

She nodded, and I did as Nadia instructed. Slowly, I moved the two wings of the robe to both sides, exposing Kate's beautifully trimmed triangle of dark hair to the three women, who were looking right at her with hungry eyes.

"You are beautiful, Kate," Nadia said.

"You are beautiful, Kate," Laura and I repeated.

"Awesome pussy," Andie said.

"You can drop the robe to the floor," Nadia said. "You won't be needing it for this session."

Kate allowed the robe to drop.

"Now Kate," Nadia said, "Go stand behind Pete, and hug him from behind."

Kate did as Nadia had instructed.

"Now, I want you to feel his penis through the robe. Can you feel it?"

"I can," Kate said.

"Good," Nadia said. "Now rub it a little, like you would if you guys were alone and you were horny."

Kate did as Nadia asked. My penis was already fully erect.

"Now reach inside his robe," Nadia said, "and stroke his penis directly."

Kate did as Nadia instructed. She pushed her hand inside the robe, and started stroking my penis.

"Does he have an erection?" Nadia asked Kate.

Kate blushed. She was very uncomfortable answering this question.

"It's OK," I whispered in her ear.

"He does," Kate said. "Very much so."

"Good," Nadia said. "Now, slowly undo his belt, and open his robe, exposing his penis to all of us."

As Kate did what Nadia had instructed her to do, I could see Nadia smiling at the sight of my penis. Laura peeked, but then turned away, to look at Andie. Andie didn't look at all.

"Girls," Nadia said to them, "Pete here is exposing himself. Regardless of whether or not you are attracted to him, It is impolite not to look."

The two women moved their eyes slowly to look at my crotch. Andie seemed very unsatisfied, while Laura had a shy smile on her face.

"You are beautiful, Pete," Nadia said.

"You are beautiful, Pete," Laura repeated after her.

"You are hot," Kate whispered to me. "And beautiful."

"You have a boner," Andie said, and then, watching Nadia's frown, she added unwillingly, "a beautiful boner."

Next it was Laura's turn. Andie went behind her, kissed her on her neck, cupped her boobs on top of the robe, and finally, slowly, opened the top part of the robe, revealing her breasts. Laura's boobs were slightly bigger than Kate's, slightly more elongated, and she had a small rose tattoo on her right breast.

"You have beautiful breasts, Laura," Nadia said.

"You have beautiful breasts, Laura," Kate and I repeated.

"You know I'm crazy for your boobs, Laura," Andie said. "They are beautiful."

Now, following Nadia's instructions, Andie slowly undid Laura's belt and pushed a hand inside her robe, touching her on her groin. Laura closed her eyes and sighed as she felt her wife's hands touching her there. Then, slowly, Andie opened the robe, revealing Laura's body, her slightly rounded belly and untrimmed, thick, dark patch of hair.

"You are beautiful, Laura," Nadia, Kate and I said, almost at the same time.

"You are fucking gorgeous, Laura," Andie said.

Next, Laura moved behind Andie, and repeated the process. She kissed her wife behind her neck, touched her boobs and then, slowly opened Andie's robe to reveal them to us.

Andie's tattoos went down from her neck and covered the right side of her chest and most of her right breast. Her breasts were small, significantly smaller than Kate's, and about the same size as Rachel's. But unlike Rachel's, Andie's nipples were pierced, just like her tongue.

"Do you like the metal?" Andie asked Kate, who was looking at her.

"I do," Kate said, softly. "You have beautiful breasts."

"You have beautiful breasts, Andie," Nadia, Laura and I said together.

Then, still following Nadia's instructions, Laura undid Andie's belt and slowly removed her robe, revealing Andie's flat belly, pierced belly button and hairy crotch to us. Unlike her blond hair, her pubic hair was dark, darker than Laura's, but much less dense. At the lowest point of her bush, behind the hairs, I could see the glitter from her pierced clitoral hood.

"Yeah," she said to me as she noticed I was staring at her crotch, "I'm pierced there too. If you'll be good to Katie here, she'll tell you what it feels like."

"You're beautiful, Andie," Nadia said. "Beautiful but bitter."

"You're beautiful, Andie," Laura, Kate and I said.

====

Now we were all naked. All except Nadia, who was wearing her silk robe. Back during the exposure workshop, after we had all taken off our robes, all but Nadia, I fantasized about her exposing herself too. However, as much as I wanted to see her naked, I understood she was there as a therapist, not as a stripper.

But now, things were different. We were a smaller group and things were more intimate. Nadia wasn't just talking to us, instructing us how to arouse and pleasure one another. She was participating, kissing us, touching us.

This realization made me think whether this time was going to be different, and she was going to expose herself. Soon enough, I got my answer.

"Kate," Nadia said, "would you do me the honor of exposing me?"

Kate looked at me with an shy smile.

"Go ahead," I whispered to her. "You want this..."

She stepped slowly towards Nadia, but on her way she whispered in my ear, "I bet you want this just as much..."

Kate stood behind Nadia, and placed her hands on Nadia's arms.

"You know the drill," Nadia said. "Kiss me on the back of my neck."

Hesitantly, Kate moved Nadia's hair to the side, and exposed the back of her neck. Then, slowly she brought her lips to give Nadia a soft kiss.

Nadia closed her eyes and sighed. "Now," she said, "bring your hands forward and touch my bosom."

Kate slowly moved her hands under Nadia's arms, and gently placed them on Nadia's breasts, touching them through the thin fabric.

"Your hands feel good," Nadia said. "How does it feel for you?"

"It feels OK," Kate said.

"I think Pete finds it to be more than just OK," Nadia commented, winking at me.

I did. Watching Kate touching Nadia like that was extremely arousing.

"Now," Nadia said, "bring you hands inside my robe, and touch my breasts for real."

Kate did. She pushed both her hands under Nadia's neckline, and cupped both her breasts.

"That's so good," Nadia said. "You're a natural! Now, slowly, open my robe, and reveal my breasts to Pete and the girls."

From behind Nadia, Kate looked at me and observed my reaction, as she used the backs of her hands to widen Nadia's neckline and reveal her large, round, beautiful breasts.

Laura and Andie seemed fascinated by Nadia's beauty, and so was I, so we forgot our role. Luckily, Kate remembered.

"You have beautiful breasts, Nadia," she said.

"You have beautiful breasts, Nadia," Laura, Andie and I said.

"Thank you," Nadia said. "Now Kate, would you please untie my belt?"

Kate did as she asked.

"Now, would you bring your hand inside my robe?"

Kate hesitated. It would have been her first time touching another woman's genitals, and she wasn't sure she was ready for this.

Nadia came to her rescue. "Here," she said, "let me help."

Nadia took Kate's hand in hers, and gently lowered it to her belly, and guided it inside her robe.

"How does it feel?" Nadia asked. "How does it feel to touch another woman?"

"It feels good," Kate said quietly.

"Do you like how I'm waxed down there?" Nadia asked.

"I guess," Kate shrugged.

Next, Nadia instructed Kate to slowly open her robe and expose her completely. As she did, I got to see her completely shaved vulva. Her bright outer-lips were slightly open, showing a glimpse of her pink inner-lips and clitoral hood.

"Do you like my pussy?" Nadia asked me, as I was gazing at her.

"Yes," I said quietly.

"So say it," she said, reminding me, and the others, what we were supposed to do.

"You have a beautiful pussy, Nadia," I said, feeling my heart pounding.

"You have a beautiful cunt, Nadia," Andie had to outdo me.

"You are beautiful, all of you," Laura said.

"You ARE beautiful," Kate concurred.

====

"Now," Nadia said, "I want to repeat the kissing game from before. Start to kiss as couples, and then we'll mix."

Kate came back to me, stood in front of me, both of us completely naked, and looked me in the eyes. I saw excitement in her eyes, but I also saw doubt.

I hugged her, and we kissed. "Are you sure you want to go through with it?" I whispered in her ear. "We can still leave."

"I want do do this," she whispered back. "I want to experience it. I want US to experience it. Do you?"

"You bet," I said.

"May I cut in?" Nadia asked after a short while.

"Sure," Kate replied.

Nadia caressed Kate softly on her head, and then ran her hand down her long hair. "You are truly and amazing woman," Nadia said.

"You are too," Kate replied, and gently ran her hand down Nadia's arm.

Then Nadia stepped closer to her, and gently kissed her on her lips. Unlike their first kiss, this time Kate was ready. She kissed Nadia back with passion. Nadia closed her arms around her, pressing their naked bodies close together. I heard Kate sighing as their breasts touched.

I ran a soft hand through Kate's hair and down her back. Then I closed in and kissed her softly on her head.

Nadia reached for me with her hand, and brought me to join in on their hug.

I wrapped my arms around both women. Touching Nadia like this felt weird, but Kate's presence made it much easier.

At one time, Nadia turned to kiss me, just a short, soft kiss on the lips, and then she moved back to Kate. Kate did the same a few seconds later.

"Hey," Andie said, "What about us?"

"Sorry," Nadia said, "I got carried away."

Then she turned to me. "Kate and I are going to join Andie and Laura for a while. Is that OK? You can sit down and watch us."

"Sure," I said. I knew I was coming there to watch, so I knew a moment would come when I would be neglected in favor of the other women. In fact, I was surprised this moment didn't come much sooner.

"Don't worry," Nadia said. "I'll come back for you later."

I didn't know exactly what she meant by that, but whatever it was, I knew it was something worth waiting for.

====

Kate and Nadia approached Andie and Laura.

"Hi," Kate said, not knowing what was expected of her.

Nadia approached Andie, lay a soft hand on her cheek, and brought her close for a kiss.

Andie wrapped her arms around Nadia, and kissed her passionately. I could see how she moved her hand relentlessly along her back, down to her ass, groping it with her fingers, and then back up.

With Kate, Laura was the one who made the first move. She started slowly, with a soft kiss on her lips, followed by a soft, warm embrace and then another, longer and more passionate kiss.

Andie lay down on one of the mattresses, and Nadia lay on top of her. They went on kissing some more, before Nadia started moving down Andie's body, kissing her neck, chest and breasts. I could see how Nadia licked Andie's pierced nipples with the tip of her tongue, and how Andie's body gave in to Nadia's touch.

Meanwhile, Laura led Kate to lie down on another mattress. She lay besides her, and gently caressed her body.

"May I?" She asked, holding a hand above Kate's bosom.

Kate nodded, and Laura lowered her hand and started caressing her breasts gently.

"Do you like it?" Laura asked.

"Yes," Kate replied.

Then, Laura kissed Kate softly on her chest, and slowly, kiss by kiss, made her way down to one of her breasts. When she reached the nipple, she started licking it and gently sucking on it, while her hand was playing with her other nipple.

On the other mattress, Nadia left Andie's nipples, and started making her way down Andie's body. She took her time, kissing every inch of her flat belly, licking her pierced belly button, finally, arriving between her legs.

Andie spread her legs wide open to allow Nadia to reach between them. With evident proficiency, Nadia started licking Andie's clit, occasionally sending her tongue down to stimulate the opening of her vagina. When she was convinced Andie was lubricated enough, she slid two fingers down her vagina, and started moving them in and out.

Laura was also making her way down her sex-partner's body, but she was using her hand, not her mouth. While still lying next to Kate, she let her hand leave Kate's nipple and make its way slowly down her body, reaching between Kate's legs.

Kate sighed in surprise as she felt Laura's fingers on her clit for the first time. Laura was gentle, and was looking into Kate's eyes the whole time, making sure she had her consent for everything.

Kate looked a bit tense at first, but slowly she relaxed and started to enjoy Laura's touch. Laura moved her finger in small circles around Kate's clit, and when she felt Kate was ready, she penetrated her with her index finger.

Kate sighed as she felt Laura's finger inside her. This time, it was a sigh of pleasure, not surprise. Laura moved her finger in and out of Kate's vagina a few times, and then brought it back to her clit.

She repeated this a few times, and then, when she felt Kate was comfortable with it, she took Kate's hand with her other hand, and guided it between her own legs. Kate explored Laura's vulva with her fingers. She ran her fingers across Laura's thick bush, her fleshy labia, ending up on her clit.

Kate started circling Laura's clit, just like Laura was circling hers. The two women looked in each other's eyes as they pleasured one another.

Andie was now close to a climax. I could see her legs shivering around Nadia's head, her chest pushed forward and her eyes closed. She was very vocal, saying things like, "Oh, yeah! Fuck yeah! Fuck me, girl!"

And then she came. She stopped moving. She opened her mouth for a long, quiet moan, her head pushed backwards, her eyes wide open.

"That was a fuck!" She said after a few seconds, panting.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Nadia said with a smile.

Watching Andie cum brought Kate closer to her own climax. While still looking straight at Laura, she started to sigh in anticipation for release. Her sighs grew stronger and stronger as she got closer to an orgasm. Finally, she let go of Laura's clit, closed her eyes, opened her mouth and started moaning out loud.

Laura caressed her and kissed her softly on her face as Kate was lying next to her, her eyes closed, regaining her breath.

"It was really nice," Laura whispered in her ear.

Kate was speechless, but nodded in agreement. I could feel that for her it was much more than just nice. It was amazing.

====

It took Kate less than a minute to regain most of her breath. "I want to taste you," she said to Laura.

"Taste me?" Laura asked.

"I've never tasted a woman before," she explained. "And you didn't cum. I want to make you cum!"

Laura smiled, lay back, and spread her legs. "I would never say no to such an offer," she said. "Not from a hot woman like yourself."

Kate positioned herself between Laura's legs, and started kissing here there. She started slow, kissing Laura gently around her vulva, on her belly and on her inner thighs. Then, slowly, she moved in, kissing her softly on her clitoral hood, licking her along her labia minora. Then, with the tip of her tongue, she found Laura's clit and started licking it, very gently.

Laura sighed softly as Kate was making her acquaintance with her body. She moaned softly as Kate found her clit, and then started breathing more and more heavily as Kate's tongue gained confidence and ran faster and faster around it.

Andie, who had now recovered from her orgasm, went behind Kate, and started kissing her on her back, moving down to her ass.

Kate let out a moan of surprise as she felt Andie's lips on her butt-chicks, but then she got used to the idea, and went back to licking Laura.

As Kate was kneeling down, her labia was visible from behind. Andie used her hand to touch it, once again, causing Kate to pause her work on Laura for a second or so.

Andie found Kate's clit, and started massaging it, as Kate was licking Laura's. Andie's hand was on Kate's ass, cupping one of her butt-cheeks.

====

For me, this scene felt surreal. It was like I was invited to be present in the making of a lesbian porn film, starring my wife. I was extremely aroused, and in desperate need for release. But I promised Andie and Laura I would not touch myself in front of them.

Then Nadia came, and sat down next to me. "They are so hot," she said.

"So hot," I replied.

"Must be hard," Nadia said, looking at my hard penis. "To watch it and not do anything about it."

"It is," I said quietly. "Must be hard for you too."

"What?" She asked.

"To give all these workshops," I explained, "to see all these people around you doing sexy stuff, and not be able to participate."

Nadia laughed. "Sometimes it is," she said. "Especially around amazing people like you and your wife."

"Or Rachel?" I suggested, remembering how aroused she seemed when she was looking at her.

"Oh, Rachel!" Nadia exclaimed. "That poor little thing! You know, two days ago, when her good for nothing husband was unable to make her cum, I wanted to dive inside her robe and eat her pussy myself. She seemed like a sex-bomb waiting to go off. So much repressed sexual energy!"