The Majestic Oak Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadia felt this was the most progress she had with her patient in all the weeks of therapy they have gone through. Too bad her patient was naked, arms wrapped around her, recovering from an orgasm she had just given her.

====

Nadia had decided to use Friday's meeting, where both the husband and the wife were there, to raise the topic of ending their therapy, or moving them to another therapist. All she had to do was keep a straight face during Wednesday's meeting with the husband.

However, come Wednesday, she was in for a big surprise.

"I don't know what you did with her on Monday," the husband said, causing Nadia's heart miss a beat, "but whatever it was, it is working!"

"It is?" Nadia was genuinely surprised.

"Da," he said. "When she came back from you she kissed me! And I'm not talking about a peck on the cheek. No, she kissed me like she meant it. With lots of tongue!"

Nadia was thinking about the wife's lips on her own, her tongue running against her lip.

"And then," the husband continued, "she took me to the bedroom. And she took off her pants and panties, threw me on the bed, got my dick out of my pants and started riding me, you know, with her pussy."

Usually, Nadia did not care for the graphic details he was using to describe his sexual endeavors. But this time, she found the visuals the husband had planted in her head extremely arousing. Her heart was racing, and her juices were flowing, but she was doing everything she could to keep a straight face.

"Is that uncommon for you?" Nadia asked, as if she didn't know the answer to that.

"Are you kidding me?" The husband said. "She didn't let me fuck her in months!"

"So how did it make you feel?" Nadia asked.

"It made me feel great," the husband said. "She has a great pussy! I came hard inside her..."

This wasn't what Nadia meant, but she knew it was baby steps with him.

====

Nadia's original plan was to make Friday's meeting their last, and to excuse it based on the poor progress they were having. However, by sleeping with her husband for the first time in months, the wife had put a spoke in Nadia's wheel.

On the bright side, that session was the first time where the couple had a real dialog since they had started coming in. The wife was honest with her husband about her feelings, telling him she was missing the passion he used to have for her, and he told her he missed that passion too, and how much he had appreciated that week, when they apparently had sex three times, all of which were full of passion and lust.

With that much progress being made, Nadia couldn't just ditch them. Therefore, she decided to be very strict and professional with the wife on Mondays, leaving their sexual encounter in the past, as something they could discuss, but never repeat.

But the wife had other plans.

====

"How are you?" Nadia asked as she started the session.

"Horny," she wife replied.

"I hear you have regular intercourse with your husband now," Nadia said, trying to use the most mundane terminology she could find.

"Yes," the wife said. "We fuck almost every night."

"That's good," Nadia said, smiling. "That's progress. Do you feel differently about him now?"

"No," the wife replied. "He's still a lying, cheating bastard."

"So why do you have sex with him?" Nadia asked.

"Because I'm horny," the wife replied. "I kiss him, and I imagine your lips. I fuck him, and I imagine your pussy."

Nadia was stressed. This wasn't going the way she wanted it to. "I'm your therapist," she said. "We cannot have a sexual relationship. It's unethical, illegal..."

"If it's unethical, illegal," the wife asked, "who is the victim?"

"You are," Nadia said. "The rules are there to protect you against me taking advantage of you at your fragile state."

The wife laughed. "Do I look fragile to you? Do I look like a victim? I enjoyed our session last week more than I have enjoyed anything ever! You made me happy, I made my husband happy. Everybody is happy! Who's not happy? Weren't you happy?"

"I was," Nadia said. "But it's still wrong..."

The wife got up from the sofa, went over to Nadia, and knelt in front of her. "Today I want to see you naked," she said. "I want to taste your pussy. I want to fuck you hard with my tongue and fingers. I want to hear you cum so hard the neighbors will complain."

Then she lay a soft hand on Nadia's arm and leaned forward to kiss her. Nadia wanted to resist very much, but couldn't. She wanted everything the wife had proposed. She wanted these things very badly.

So she started undoing her own blouse. Knowing this could happen, knowing she needed to resist temptation, Nadia wore the most boring bra she could find, a flesh-colored bra with a high neckline. Nevertheless, as soon as the blouse was off, the wife reached to Nadia's back and removed her bra without any hesitation.

"You are beautiful," the wife said, looking at Nadia's exposed breasts.

Nadia was speechless. She was ashamed of the fact she was unable to do the right thing, flattered by the fact that a woman as beautiful as the wife was so attracted to her, and aroused as she knew what the wife had planned for her.

The wife started kissing Nadia's breasts. She kissed one side, starting on her large areola, making her way inwards, towards her nipple. While she was kissing and licking one side, her fingers were doing the same dance on her other side. And then she swapped.

Nadia sighed softly as the wife reached her nipples, licked them softly, ran her fingers over them and gently sucked on them. At one point, the wife gave her a naughty look, and as Nadia looked back at her, the wife exposed her teeth and bit her gently on her nipple. Nadia gave out a short scream of surprise, and then a sigh of relief as the pleasure from this bite spread through her body.

After a few minutes, the wife continued her way south, down to Nadia's belly, and from there to her pants. Unlike Nadia, who had explicitly asked for permission to go further at that point, the wife did not hesitate for a moment. She unbuckled Nadia's pants and started removing them along with her panties.

Nadia had to raise her body from the chair to allow her clothes to go off. The wife removed them completely with a swift movement, along with Nadia's sandals. The wife looked at Nadia's naked body with hungry eyes.

"Back then," Nadia told us, "I did not shave my pussy completely like I do today. I wasn't in a relationship and wasn't wearing sexy underwear or going to swim regularly, so I let my bush grow wild. I was a bit ashamed of that, having known that the wife was the complete opposite, waxed clean. But when she looked at me down there I knew she couldn't care less. She wanted me really bad, and my bush wasn't going to stop her."

The wife gestured Nadia to spread her legs, which Nadia did, and lowered herself between them. She started by sniffing Nadia's pussy and gently licking her, just to get a taste.

"Your cunt smells wonderful," the wife said, "and tastes so good!"

Nadia blushed as she heard those words. She wasn't used to such dirty words. But those dirty words made her even hornier.

"My cunt wants you," Nadia said with a shivering voice.

"And I want it," the wife said, and started licking Nadia's pussy.

She started with her vagina, sucking her excess juices into her mouth, making sucking sounds. Then she moved up towards Nadia's clit and released the juices from her mouth, covering it with sticky lubricants. Only then did she start running her tongue around Nadia's clit.

Nadia loved the sensation. It has been a while since her clit had been properly taken care of by someone other than herself. And the wife, although reportedly inexperienced, did a very good job at this. Nadia leaned back on the chair, relaxed, and let the wife do her magic on her. She decided to let go of her guilt and her worries, and enjoy the moment. Enjoy the beautiful woman who was going down on her.

Then, also without asking, the wife slid two fingers down Nadia's vagina. She started moving them back and forth.

Nadia closed her eyes and took in the amazing sensation. Her lips remembered the sensation of the wife's kisses, just a few minutes earlier. Closing her eyes she recalled the wife's perfect naked body from one week earlier. She recalled the smell of the wife's flowing juices and the sound they made when her tongue met them. She remembered the taste of these juices as she sucked them in. And then she recalled the wife's orgasm. This beautiful display of pleasure, just as Nadia was reaching one herself.

====

Kneeling besides the chair, the wife hugged Nadia as she was recovering from an intense orgasm. She started kissing her face with a mouth full of Nadia's juices. As soon as she could afford the air, Nadia started kissing her back.

"I want to fuck you too," Nadia said to her, while the two were kissing.

"Not today," the wife said, pulling away. "Today was about me pleasuring you."

"But I want you so badly," Nadia said. "I miss your pussy!"

"You'll have to wait until next time," the wife said. "There will have to be a next time..."

====

On Wednesday, the husband once again told Nadia how much closer his wife was to him. This time he felt this was more than just lust. He felt his wife was more passionate about him, and more caring. It wasn't only the sex. These were also small gestures, like removing a lump of fluff from his shirt or kissing him goodbye before going to work. They hadn't had these things in months, maybe years.

Then, on Friday, the dynamic between them seemed great. They seemed in love. They were completing each other's sentences, like a couple of newlyweds. They were kissing all the time, unable to keep their hands off each other.

When Nadia asked if they felt they still needed therapy, the husband was the one to speak.

"Yes," he said. "Whatever you are doing, whatever you are doing with her, it is working. She always comes back from these sessions more passionate, more energized. You know what? If you agree, maybe I should give up my sessions on Wednesdays so that you two would have one more session a week? What do you say?"

Nadia gave the professional response. "I think it's important to talk to both sides of a relationship. Relationship problems are not any one person's problems. They are problems in communication, dynamics."

"I on the other hand think it's a great idea," the wife said, giving Nadia a naughty smile without her husband noticing.

"In my brain," Nadia told us, "I knew I should have resisted the temptation. But my brain wasn't the one controlling my actions those days, and about three feet down, the part of my body that was calling the shots liked that suggestion very much."

====

So they changed the schedule, and Nadia now had two weekly sessions with the wife, sessions in which they talked very little, and focused on carnal pleasure.

After accepting that whatever consequences this relationship may have for her, she was about to face them anyways, Nadia stopped resisting her own urges, and started to enjoy her time with the wife, and look forward to each session.

To keep things exciting, she started preparing surprises for the wife, such as waxing her pubic hair, or buying sex toys the two of them could play with.

The wife too was full of surprises. One Monday, for example, as she entered the room, she walked just past Nadia and didn't even look at her, not to mention kiss her as she usually did.

"Take your clothes off," she ordered Nadia in a cold voice, as she walked towards the cabinet where Nadia was storing their toys.

Nadia took off her blouse and pants and stood there, in her bra and panties, waiting for the wife to look at her.

The wife took her time. She slowly opened a drawer, took a strap-on dildo out of it, and turned to Nadia.

"Take off everything," she ordered her.

Nadia took off her bra and her panties, and stood naked in front of the wife.

"Lie down on the sofa," the wife commanded. "And spread your legs."

Nadia did as the wife had instructed her.

"Aren't you going to kiss me?" Nadia asked.

"You've been a bad girl," the wife said, "and you need to be punished, not kissed."

"What did I do?" Nadia asked.

"You've taken advantage of me," the wife replied, "an innocent woman who came to you to save her marriage."

Although Nadia knew this was only foreplay, the wife's words shook her as she was playing right into her guilt.

Then the wife, who was still fully dressed, lowered her pants and strapped the strap-on around her waist, over her panties.

"How are you going to punish me?" Nadia asked.

"I'm going to rape you," the wife replied, and climbed on the sofa, guiding the dildo into Nadia's vagina.

Nadia cried out in pain as the dildo penetrated her body. She was aroused by the wife's role playing, but it wasn't enough to get her lubricated for a smooth penetration.

"Does it hurt?" The wife asked.

Nadia nodded.

"Good," the wife said, and thrust the dildo once again inside her, causing Nadia to cry out once more.

"I've been bad," Nadia then said as she started getting used to the dildo inside her. "Real bad! I tried to break you and your husband up so I could have you all to myself!"

"I knew it!" The wife exclaimed and once again moved her hips forwards with force, pushing the dildo all the way inside Nadia. "You planned this all along!"

"I did!" Nadia replied, feeling both pain and arousal at the same time.

As the wife was moving the dildo in and out of Nadia, Nadia's juices started to flow, and the wife's thrusts became less and less painful and more enjoyable.

Finally, Nadia came with what was probably one of her most intense orgasms yet. She wrapped her hands around the wife and pulled her towards her. She had tears in her eyes. These were tears of pain, mixed with lust, mixed with joy.

The wife stopped role-playing and started kissing Nadia all over her face. She retracted the dildo and rested it on Nadia's belly.

Then, in the heat of the wife's kisses, Nadia said something she immediately regretted. "I love you," she said quietly.

====

The wife pulled back, and sat up on the sofa, facing Nadia, and quickly unbuckled the strap-in from her waist.

"I'm sorry," the wife said. "We can't be doing this."

Feeling ashamed, Nadia sat up and placed her hands over her bosom and crotch to cover up. "I'm sorry I said it," she tried to retract her words. "It was in the heat of the moment."

"No," the wife said. "I am sorry I started all this. I really liked the way you made me feel, but I didn't think about how it was hearting you, or my husband."

Nadia's tears of pain, lust and joy gave way to tears of sadness. "You're not hurting me," she said with tears in her throat. "You can never hurt me!"

Nadia reached forwards to caress the wife gently on her cheeks, once again revealing her naked body.

But the wife tried very much not to give in to her emotions. "We need to end this," she said calmly. "I love my husband."

Nadia let go of the wife's cheek. "But do you also have feelings for me?" She asked.

"Of course I do," the wife replied. "But I'm not going to leave my husband for you. And I can't lie to him anymore."

"The wife's words felt like a knife in my chest," Nadia told us. "I couldn't breath. In my brain I had never expected her to leave her husband for me, but all this time I tried not to think about it and to enjoy the moment. Unfortunately, reality had caught me off guard.

"I got off the sofa and reached for my panties and my bra. As I was putting them on my brain was busy trying to find ways to keep her in my life.

"And then, suddenly, I had it."

"What if we turn this around?" Nadia asked the wife.

"Turn what around?" The wife asked.

"What if we let him join us?" Nadia explained.

"Who, my husband?" The wife asked. "Join us... in what we do?"

"Yes," Nadia said calmly, and sat down on the sofa once again, this time, wearing her bra and panties. "The two of you are attracted to one another, the two of us are attracted to one another, and he made it very clear to me, several times, that he is attracted to me."

The wife smiled as she was considering the idea. Nadia could tell that she too was looking for a way to keep their relationship going without destroying her marriage in the process.

"But what about you?" The wife asked Nadia. "Are you attracted to him?"

"No," Nadia said quietly.

"So how are you going to do this?" She inquired.

Nadia lay a soft hand on the wife's thigh. "You'll be there," she said. "With me." Then Nadia repeated something the wife had said to her a few weeks earlier. "I will kiss him, and think about your lips. I will fuck him, and think about your pussy."

====

On Friday, the husband and wife came to the meeting on time. Nadia noticed the wife was stressed. She was as well. Two days earlier, Nadia and the wife spent their session together planning what they were about to do. This wasn't going to be easy. The husband was an old-fashioned man with old-fashioned values. He wasn't going to just hop on the idea of sharing his wife with a bisexual woman.

After a few general questions about how their week went, Nadia asked the wife if she had anything to share with her husband. The husband looked at his wife, worried. Nadia could tell he knew something was going on, just didn't know what.

The wife hesitated. She looked at Nadia, then at her husband, then at Nadia again. Finally, she said, "there is something I need to tell you."

"What?" The husband asked with a worried voice.

"I've been having an affair," the wife said.

Nadia noticed how the husband, who was previously leaning towards his wife, turned away from her and leaned back on the other side of the sofa.

"An affair?" He asked. "With whom? Your hair dresser? I knew he was only pretending to be gay!"

"Not my hair dresser," the wife said in a broken voice. "With her." She looked at Nadia.

"Is this some kind of a joke?" The husband laughed. "For a moment there I thought you were cheating on me for real! What is this? Some psychological bullshit exercise to make me feel the way you felt when I cheated on you?"

"It's not an exercise," the wife said with tears in her eyes. "We really have an affair."

"What is she talking about?" The husband turned to Nadia.

Nadia didn't answer. She gestured towards the wife to give the answer.

"We started having sex two months ago," the wife said.

"Sex?" The husband asked. "What are you? A lesbian?"

"I believe your wife is simply bi-curious," Nadia interjected.

"You whore!" The husband said to Nadia. "You've been playing me this whole time, pretending to help us with our marriage where in fact you were fucking my wife behind my back! I'll destroy you!"

Nadia's heart raced. She knew she was in a vulnerable position. He didn't have to be a millionaire with a lineup of lawyers at his disposal to destroy her. All he needed to do was convince his wife to file a complaint against her with the ethics committee, or press charges with the police.

"Look," she said to the angry man in front of her. "I never meant for this to happen. Neither did your wife. But now that it did, we need to make the most of it."

"Make the most of it??" The husband exclaimed. "Make the most of my wife fucking our therapist??"

"Think back," Nadia said, trying as much as she could to hide the anxiety she was feeling inside. "When did you first feel things were starting to improve between you and your wife?"

"I don't know," he said. "A few weeks ago."

"About eight weeks ago?" Nadia insisted.

"Maybe," he replied.

"The same eight weeks your wife and I have been sleeping together," Nadia said.

The husband looked in shock. "This was all a lie," he determined, and turned to his wife. "Were you thinking about her when you fucked me?"