The Majestic Oak Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casiopea
casiopea
99 Followers

"I got the hint and started licking her. She tasted amazing. She moved her pelvis back and forth in anticipation for my tongue. Between the smell and taste of her pussy and her boyfriend's licking of mine, I came hard.

"Then the assistant lay down on the couch, spreading her legs. I crawled between them, still catching my breath, but I couldn't let go of her. She was just too fucking delicious.

"I went back to licking her and started finger-fucking her. Then, less than a minute later, I felt something going inside me. Looking back, I saw the boyfriend fucking me 'doggy-style'.

"The girlfriend assured me he was wearing a condom. Funny. I was so horny I didn't even think about that.

"I think the three of us came at about the same time. Actually, the four of us, if you count the wife who was getting a hand-job from her husband. I think the girlfriend was the first to cum, then the boyfriend and then me. The wife came right afterwards.

"Although the assistant came, she didn't let go of me. She wanted me to keep on fucking her and to give her a second orgasm. As soon as I could afford the air I went back to licking and fingering her.

"Now it was the husband's turn to fuck me. He took the boyfriend's place behind me and pushed his fat cock inside me. He moved vigorously in and out and made me cum a third time. The assistant was close to an orgasm so I tried not to let go of her and continued fucking her with my finger as I was cumming. She came hard. I could feel her body shivering. Finally, the husband came too, moaning loudly, crashing on top of me."

====

Nadia spent the night in the guest room, but the wife joined her just after she went to bed. This was the very first time they had spent a night together. They made love three times that night, including once the next morning. During that one time, as the wife was recovering from an orgasm Nadia had given her, Nadia noticed the wife was crying.

"What's wrong?" Nadia asked, caressing her along her hair.

"I love you too," the wife replied, responding to Nadia's love confession from over two months earlier.

Nadia tried to kiss her, but the wife held back.

"This is goodbye, isn't it?" Nadia asked with a shaking voice.

The wife nodded.

"I would have expected this to heart more," Nadia told us, "but I guess I already knew this was about to happen at some point. She didn't break up with me because she preferred someone else over me. She let me go because it was wrong of her to hold me. She had a full life with her husband, but I had nothing. I had to build my life from scratch. And by holding on to them, I wasn't going to do that."

Nadia had tears in her eyes when she talked about the break-up. I felt tears forming in my eyes as well. Looking around the table I noticed I wasn't alone. We all came to admire Nadia for the work she was doing, and through this story, we all learned so much about her, and speaking for myself, I came to really like her, or even more than that.

====

We were already late for lunch, but nobody cared. We all looked at Nadia in silence, each of us thinking their own thoughts.

Finally, Oliver was the one to break the silence.

"So how is this all connected to the resort?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah, the resort," Nadia said, snapping out of her own thoughts. "I'm sorry, I got carried away with the story."

"No worries," Amanda said. "We loved your story. But we ARE curious about the resort."

Nadia smiled. She still had tears in her eyes, but I could tell she was relieved. Telling us her story had probably helped.

====

Two years had passed. Two frustrating years as a couple's therapist, in which the best success she had had with her patients was helping them decided to part ways, and accept the separation. She hadn't brought a single couple back together. She hadn't shown a single couple the path to a healthy relationship.

And then, one day, Nadia received a phone call from a lawyer she did not know. The lawyer asked her to come to his New York office at her earliest convenience, to sign a few documents for completing the transfer of a property to her name.

At first, she thought this was a mistake. Probably a wrong number. She came from humble beginnings and the most expensive property she had to her name was her beat-up Honda Civic. But the lawyer on the other end of the line knew exactly who she was, and was willing to email her the documents so she could see for herself.

Nadia hired her own lawyer to go over the documents and make sure this wasn't a scam. Her lawyer confirmed the documents were legit. By signing them she was going to be the owner of a piece of land in Indiana, estimated to worth about three million dollars.

The land was owned by a holdings company which bought it at a low price with intent to build a suburban neighborhood on it. Unfortunately for them, they could not get approval for building a residential neighborhood on this land because of a tree that grew at its center. This ancient tree was guarded by preservation laws, which restricted the types of development the property could go through.

As the lawyer dug a bit further, she confirmed what Nadia had suspected. The holdings company was owned by the husband.

"Before agreeing to sign," Nadia told us, "I flew here to look at the property. The whole area was full of small bushes and tall grass, and it was very hard to get a feel for it. But then, as I approached the center, I saw it. The majestic oak, in all its glory. The moment I saw it I couldn't control myself. I just fell down on the grass and started weeping.

"Suddenly, everything came into place. In my four years as a therapist, the only time I had made a real difference was when I broke the rules. Betrayed everything I was taught to believed in. I went all-in with my patients, gave them my body and my soul. It was a dear price to pay, but I made a difference. I did what I was meant to do. I made them fall back in love with one another.

"Now, in this place, around this magnificent tree, I suddenly felt good about what I did. I felt like I finally had found my way. I felt a strong connection to this place, to this tree. I didn't know how yet, but I knew this place was meant for me. It was meant to be the place where I make a difference in people's lives."

The husband didn't only give Nadia the property. He also gave her a one million dollar grant for developing the land. Three years later, the "Majestic Oak Resort" opened its gates for the first time.

====

We all looked at Nadia with awe. Nadia's life project had significant impact on all our lives. For most of us, she succeeded in returning the flame to our relationships, just as she did for the couple in her story. And even for Rachel, whose marriage caused her nothing but suffering, Nadia had opened a path to happiness.

We sat there in silence for a few minutes, before Rachel broke the silence, asking the one question many of us did not dare to.

"So," she asked, "did you eventually find love?"

"Of course," Nadia smiled. Her eyes moved slowly around the table, from person to person, exchanging smiles with each and every one of us. "I find love all the time."

casiopea
casiopea
99 Followers