The Majestic Oak Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At first," the wife responded with tears in her eyes. "But later, no. I slept with you because I wanted to sleep with you. Nadia reminded me how good it felt to be wanted. To have someone want me badly. At first I wanted to fuck you because I was horny. But then, when we started making love again, I remembered how good it felt. I remembered how much I loved you."

Nadia could see how badly the wife wanted her husband to forgive her, but he wasn't in a forgiving mood.

"You cheated on me," the husband said. "You fucked this whore behind my back. I cannot forgive you for that. I came here because divorcing you would cost me a lot of money. Now I don't care. I'll divorce you and destroy you. You too," he said to Nadia.

"I understand you anger," Nadia said, "but there is a way we can make this right."

"What are you talking about?" the husband asked in an angry voice.

"What if YOU got to fuck this whore behind your wife's back?" Nadia asked in a shivering voice. "Or better yet, right in front of her?"

"I don't believe you're suggesting this," he murmured. "What kind of therapist are you?"

Nadia didn't respond to this comment. Instead, she started undoing her blouse. She was wearing a sexy, pink lace bra underneath.

"What are you doing?" The husband asked.

"Ever since we started therapy, you tried to get in my pants," Nadia replied. "Today you have a chance."

Nadia removed her blouse and went to sit on the sofa, between the husband and the wife. First, she turned to the wife and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. She took her time, feeling the wife's tears on her face, her soft, warm lips pressing against hers.

Then, after pulling away, still looking at the wife directly in her eyes, she turned to her other side and faced the husband. He was looking at her, unable to move.

"I know I am a bit too old for your taste," Nadia mocked him, referring to his mistress being three years her junior, "but I promise you I'm still a great fuck."

Then she lay a soft hand on the back of his head and leaned forwards to kiss him on his lips.

At first, he froze. His lips felt dead. But then, after she pulled away, he grabbed her and brought her back to him, giving her a lustful kiss, full of tongue.

While the husband was kissing Nadia, the wife undid Nadia's bra. She removed the straps from Nadia's shoulders and pushed her hands under the cups.

The husband, feeling his wife's hands inside Nadia's bra, broke the kiss and moved back to let the bra fall to the sofa. He looked at Nadia's naked breasts, covered by only his wife's hands. Gently, he touched his wife's hands, caressing them, pressing them against Nadia's bosom.

Slowly, the wife moved her hands back, revealing Nadia's breasts to her husband. Hesitantly, the husband brought his hands back, this time to touch Nadia's breasts directly.

"Do you like them?" Nadia asked. "Do you like the way my breasts feel?"

The husband, who thus far had always been confident, suddenly became speechless. Since they started therapy with Nadia, the husband had made multiple inappropriate comments towards her, most of them of a clear sexual nature. But now, as she sat in front of him, half naked, offering him sex, he didn't know what to do.

"OK," he said. "You've made your point. Darling," he turned to his wife, "let's go home."

"No," the wife said. "I want to do this. If you want to," she said to Nadia.

"I want to," Nadia said, looking straight into the husband's eyes. Then she took one of his hands and pressed it against her crotch. "Remember how you offered to open my tight pussy with you big, fat cock? I want you to do this. And I want your wife to watch. I want your wife to play with her cute little pussy as she watches us fuck."

Nadia could feel how excited she had made the wife. She kissed Nadia on the back of her head and whispered, "That sounds like an excellent plan."

====

The wife got up and started undressing. Then, as she was completely naked, she sat down on Nadia's chair, placing her feet on the footrest, spreading her legs.

"Your wife has such an incredible cunt," Nadia said to the husband. "I love fucking her so much! Do you?"

"I do," the husband said, and undid the buckle on Nadia's pants. "But now I will enjoy fucking you."

He unzipped her pants and pushed his hand inside her fly, touching her low-cut, pink panties.

Nadia kicked off her shoes and lowered her pants. Then she reached to her purse and pulled a condom out of it. "Whenever you're ready," she said as she handed the condom to the husband.

Nadia smiled at the wife who was running her finger on her clit. Then, she went to her cabinet and picked a vibrator out of the toy-drawer.

"I bought it for your wife," Nadia explained to the husband as she handed the vibrator to her. "She likes it when I fuck her with it."

The husband was now naked from the waist down. His penis was erect and he was putting the condom on.

Nadia approached him and wrapped her hands around his neck. She kissed him passionately, glancing at the wife from time to time, to make sure she was enjoying it.

The wife smiled at them as she ran the tip of the vibrator around her clit. Apart for the hissing noise made by the vibrator, Nadia could hear the wife's heavy breath as she saw her husband and lover sharing a passionate, lustful kiss.

Then the husband lowered one of his hands and grabbed Nadia's ass. She gave out a sigh of surprise as he did that, but then she took his hand and guided it inside her panties. "If you want to touch me," she said, "you need to do it right."

He played with her butt-cheek for a short while, and then started lowering her panties. He knelt down to get them all the way down, placing his face right next to her exposed pussy.

He started kissing her on her hairless labia, but she pulled him away. "I don't want you to kiss me," she said. "I want you to fuck me."

She lay down on the sofa, spreading her legs as much as she could given the narrow space, and lead the husband to lay over her.

Before getting his penis inside Nadia, the husband paused and looked at his wife. Nadia too looked at the wife who was smiling at both of them. Now she was moving the vibrator in and out of her vagina, sighing in the process. With the hand that wasn't holding the vibrator she was playing with her nipples, running her fingers around them, moving from one to the other.

Once the husband got his wife's silent approval, he lowered himself to Nadia. She guided his penis inside her vagina and started thrusting himself in and out of her.

He was going fast, rubbing his erection hard against Nadia's vaginal walls. He supported his weight with one hand, and used the other to play with Nadia's large breasts.

Then, after two minutes or so, they heard the wife having an orgasm. They both looked at her. She got the vibrator out of her vagina and back on her clit. Her eyes were closed,her legs were twitching, and she let out some uncontrollable moans.

Nadia felt how the husband's penis grew inside her. Seeing his wife climaxing had definitely done it for him. Then, just seconds later, she felt his penis throbbing inside her as he moaned loudly, and finally crashed on top of her.

====

Slowly, the husband pulled out of Nadia, making sure his condom remains on his penis. He got up and walked towards his wife, who was lying naked on Nadia's chair, still catching her breath.

"Did you like it?" He asked her. "Did you like watching me fuck your lover?"

The wife nodded.

"Now I want to see you fuck her," he said.

The wife smiled. She waited for this.

Still breathing heavily, she got up from the chair, and walked towards the sofa, where Nadia was lying. She sat besides her, while her husband took her place on the chair.

The wife, who was still holding the vibrator, handed it to Nadia, who, while looking at the husband, sniffed it.

"Mmm," Nadia said, "I just love the smell of your pussy!"

Then the wife took the vibrator back, turned it on, and placed the tip on Nadia's labia, just above the clit. Nadia spread her legs to allow the wife to properly pleasure her with it.

The wife started circling Nadia's clit, but Nadia was already too aroused for that, and the wife Knew it.

After some teasing, she lowered the vibrator and pushed it inside Nadia's vagina. Then she lowered herself to lick her clit.

The husband was watching his wife going down on his therapist. His penis wasn't erect anymore since he had just cum. But Nadia could feel he enjoyed the view very much.

Nadia came just two or three minutes after the wife had pushed the vibrator inside her vagina. It was an intense orgasm. She could feel her heart pounding, and was barely able to breath.

"I think we have made some great progress today," she said the moment she could afford the air. "Don't you think?"

====

After getting dressed again, the three sat down.

"I think it's obvious I cannot be your therapist anymore," Nadia said to the couple. "I can recommend someone, if you want. She does not speak Russian, but she is very experienced and very good."

"But we can still be friends," the husband asked, completely ignoring Nadia's proposal. "Friends with benefits," he said in English with a heavy Russian accent.

Nadia blushed. "We can, if you want," she said quietly.

"I'd love that," the wife said.

====

It was almost time for lunch, and Nadia wasn't even close to answering our original question of how she ended up owning the resort. But none of us cared. We were fascinated by the story, aroused by her graphic descriptions and amazed at her charisma. Many times along the story Kate's eyes met mine and we smiled to one another. We were there. We were this couple. Of course, none of us had cheated on the other, but we did let our passion give way to routine. And like in the story, Nadia, and the resort she had built, helped us make our way back to one another. Back to being hopelessly in love.

"Two weeks later," Nadia continued the story, "I got an invitation to spend the weekend with them. They sent me a car that took me to their amazing villa, some half hour out of town. I enjoyed everything. The meals prepared by their private chef, swimming naked in their large indoor pool, and of course, their unsatisfiable hunger for my pussy.

"They enjoyed watching each other fucking me, and I enjoyed watching them making love. I could see this was genuine. They weren't faking it. They were truly in love with each other."

"Details!" Amanda begged. "We want more details!"

"There's nothing more to tell," Nadia shrugged. "I'll give you more details about my second visit.

"Three weeks later, when I was invited to spend an evening with them, the car that took me drove north instead of west. When we reached the entrance to the Lincoln tunnel, I knew where we were going."

"Where?" We asked.

Nadia smiled. "The husband had an apartment in midtown he was using when he had the affair."

"That's where he..." Amanda made sure she understood.

"Yep," Nadia confirmed. "This was how the wife had learned about the affair. She found a utility bill for that apartment. That made her suspicious, so she hired a private investigator."

"And now you were on your way there?" Tracy asked.

"Yes. Of course, by then the apartment was no longer a secret and they both greeted me there."

"What were they wearing?" Amanda insisted on details.

Nadia smiled again. "They were both wearing house robes."

"And what were you wearing?" Amanda did not let go.

"I was wearing a black blouse and black pants," Nadia said. "Can I get to the juicy part now?"

"Sure," Amanda said, smiling.

Apparently, there were no longer secrets between the husband and his wife. As they gave me a tour of the place he bragged about how he had fucked his assistant in every room of that truly amazing apartment. Even inside the walk-in closet! Then he told me he had taken a Viagra, so that if I wanted, he could also fuck me in every room."

"Did he?" Tracy asked.

"He fucked me that night," Nadia replied with a shy smile. "They both did, but mainly in the living room, the bedroom and on the balcony."

"Balcony?" We all asked at the same time.

Nadia had a naughty grin on her face. "Yes," she said. "The tour of the apartment ended on the balcony. This was the one most spectacular feature of the apartment, with an amazing downtown view.

"I told them how beautiful the view was, and then they wife told me it was only going to be more beautiful. Then she started to kiss me, and slowly undo the buttons on my blouse.

"Although it was August, the apartment was so high that it was chilly. I told her I was cold, but she didn't seem to care. She took my blouse completely off and then moved to unzipping my pants.

"Enough details so far?" Nadia turned to Amanda.

Amanda smiled. "Almost," she said. "What kind of bra were you wearing?"

Nadia smiled at her and said, "A sexy black bra. But it didn't matter much, because it didn't stay on for long. The moment the blouse was off, the husband started massaging my breasts through the bra, and then he reached for the buckle and undid it.

"Instinctively, I placed both hands on my bra to keep it on. We were on a balcony overlooking the city. If we were able to see them, they were probably able to see us. It was true that most of the buildings I could see were very far away, but not all of them. There were probably tens, or maybe even hundreds of windows pointing our way, within reasonable viewing distance. Close enough to know what was going on. All they needed to do was to look.

"But suddenly, the thought of someone looking at me, some man or some woman, started feeling arousing. I wanted them to see me. So I let go of the bra, and allowed it to fall to the floor."

"What happened then?" Tracy urged Nadia to continue.

"Then the wife took off my pants and panties, and led me to stand in front of the glass parapet, my naked body facing the city. She stood behind me and started fingering me, while her husband was putting a condom on his erect penis.

"Then, when the husband was ready, she moved aside to let him take her place behind me. Without hesitation he guided his penis inside my already wet pussy, and started fucking me from behind. Along with fucking me, he was also fingering me, while his wife caressed and kissed both of us.

"As he was fucking me, I was looking at the windows in front of me, trying to see if anyone was watching. I couldn't find anyone, but it didn't mean there wasn't. The wind was chilly on my exposed nipples, but it wasn't going to ruin this for me. When I came, I didn't hold back, and just screamed into the night. That was a wild orgasm. I felt like my heart was going to pop out of my chest. After that, I just crashed on the floor, and they both sat down besides me, caressing and kissing me."

"That sounded amazing," Amanda said. "I wish I had the courage to do something like that!"

"It truly was amazing," Nadia replied. "And courage is something you develop yourself. I didn't think I'd have the courage to do this, before I just did."

"What happened then?" Tracy asked.

"The rest of the night was also fun," Nadia replied, "but not as exciting. The husband had a consistent erection and he fucked both his wife and me several times. Of course, the wife and I also had sex multiple enjoyable times. This time, I didn't expect anything from her, anything other than great sex. And that's exactly what she gave me."

====

"After that visit," Nadia continued her story, "I haven't heard from them in six weeks. I wanted to call the wife and ask her how she was and whether she wanted to meet, but decided against it. I knew my place. I was a third wheel on their marriage. They didn't really need me.

"But then, after six weeks, she called me and invited me to spend the weekend with them. I was obviously happy. The car took me to their villa once again, and I was happy to go there.

"But when I entered, I found out they were not alone. Apart for the husband and wife," Nadia looked at Amanda, and in anticipation of her reaction said, "who were wearing their house robes, there was also a shirtless young man wearing shorts, and a young woman with a towel wrapped around her naked body, sitting in their living room.

"The wife made the introductions. The woman was her husband's assistant, the one he had the affair with. And the man was her new boyfriend. Apparently, the husband and wife had invited them for a reconciliation dinner a few weeks earlier, and they started sleeping together, all four of them, just a short time afterwards.

"That explained a lot. I understood why I hadn't heard from them for so long. They were busy making new friends. I just wasn't sure what I was doing there.

"After I went to the bathroom to freshen up, the wife fixed me a drink and explained that her husband's mistress and her boyfriend had heard a lot of stories about me, and wanted to check me out for themselves.

"The wife led me to sit on the couch between the man and the woman."

"What were you wearing?" Amanda asked, as she understood this was going to be important for the story.

"I was wearing a tight black dress with a generous neckline, a black lace bra, different from the one I wore during the apartment visit, and a black G-string."

"Thank you," Amanda said with a big smile.

"You're welcome," Nadia replied. "So where was I?"

"On the couch, between the half-naked man and the almost completely naked woman," Tracy reminded her.

"Oh, yeah," Nadia said. "So the woman started caressing me, and then she reached for the zipper on my dress and slowly started to remove it. When it was at hips level, she undid my bra and removed it slowly, while observing her boyfriend's reaction to the view of my breasts.

"Just by looking at his eyes I could see he was aroused. I was too. Then the girlfriend took her boyfriend's hand and placed it on one of my boobs."

"How did it feel," Kate asked, "to have a total stranger touch you like this?"

"I don't know," Nadia shrugged. "You tell me..."

Kate laughed. Three out of the four men around the table had had the pleasure of touching her bosom until then. The fourth, Bob, would get his opportunity before the day was out. Out of them, I was the only one she had known when we came to the resort, sonly four days earlier.

"It felt great," Nadia gave her own answer. "I didn't know him, or his girlfriend, but I knew my hosts, and they made me feel safe. They sat just in front of us, watching us while caressing and kissing one another.

"Then the assistant knelt down in front of me and started kissing one of my breasts. Her boyfriend followed suit and started kissing the other one. I wasn't sure whether the assistant was doing this because she was drawn to me or because she was trying to turn her boyfriend on, but I liked it. I liked her lips on my nipple, the way she licked it and sucked on it. Her boyfriend was also doing a great job, getting me all nice and wet down between my legs.

"Then the boyfriend got tired of my nipple and he reached for my dress, which was resting on my hips, and pulled it down, along with my panties. I raised myself to allow him to pull them all the way down.

"The girlfriend was the first to touch me on my pussy, causing me to spread my legs. Then the boyfriend crawled between my legs and started licking me.

"Then, the girlfriend climbed on the couch and lowered the towel to reveal her breasts. They were small, but beautiful. Then she pushed them against my face, and I started licking them, one by one.

"That didn't last long. It took just a few licks to get her nipples rock-hard, and as soon as that happened, she let go of the towel all together and stood up on the couch, placing one foot on either side of me, facing me and the wall, her blond-haired pussy in front of my face.