The Making of a Crowntown Master Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter one of a series set in a fictional town.
1.6k words
4
3.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer Crowntown is not my creation, with some Googling you can find it. The following is merely a formalisation of a fictional character within that scene. Happy to hear feedback from readers. More chapters to follow hopefully.

The making of a Crowntown Master.

I suppose that in some way I had always thought of women as lower, less than me. I mean I was 6ft 4, 13 stone and strong, so I guess most people were. But women were mostly intimidated by my staure. The Blue eyes and dirty brown hair gave a striking appearance, or so I had been told.

I was from Crowntown, the capital city of a country known as Salize. It was a country that had always suited my thoughts on women, and I suppose it was a self fulfilling thing. I remember the day DFA rose to power. Where previously I had drifted from job to job, pulling pints or filling burgers, now there was something below me in society. And that meant there were new natural resources that I could exploit to make myself a new life.

In the months after the majority of women were re-classified as 'cunts' I lost my father. He left a modest estate to me, a three bedroom house in the city centre and a two story commercial building in the up and coming entertainment quarter of the city. Dad had run a soft drink bottling company so when I dissolved it I was left with about 235 grand plus the property.

I guess I should also explain the shifting socio-political state of Salize. Cunts were taken as possesions, rape was de-criminalised; well thats not strictly true it became a crime to deny any man the natural order. That is any man can do anything he wishes to a cunt, any place, any time. If the cunt refused then it would be arrested and processed.

So I guess I should start at the beginning.

June 24th

I looked down at the letter from the Solicitor, it was the statement of estate absolute. From today I was comfortably middle class. But I was also at a crossroads. I hated my job as a labourer and now I had the freedom to leave and pursue other interests.But it would take a lot of planning to achieve what i wanted. So the best place to go was the local strip joint, there were a lot of new and prestigious cunts so business was booming.

I headed down to the corner of Fourth and Delvin where Billy John's club was, or as it was known, BJ's. heading down the steps to the basement level the purple light washed over me, immediately I relaxed. Checking my coat I head over to the waitress collection area. I walked the line of maybe 15 sluts. Each one of them had a metal collar on their neck which was mechanically locked to clip in the wall behind them. This made them unable to walk around and also presented them to the public. I was hoping Shawna would be free, i knew her from college, always a stuck up bitch, now she was a mere cunt. My luck was in, i walked past the first three cunts, one dressed in a black bikini and heels, the next in a hooters uniform the third cunt was new but i paid her no heed.

Shawna was dressed in 8 inch black platform heels. Sheer stockings with black lace toppings, a match garter belt and thong. Her 32 DD tits were presented in a matching bra where the cup size was too small. The effect was to make her already huge tits look even bigger.

"Hello Cunt, I guess today is my lucky day."

I clipped the leash to the D ring on her collare and the lock at the back was released. I led her to a private booth with a curved sofa behind a table. On the table was the pole for cunt s to dance and under the table was the floor mounted cushion.

"I'd like a Jack on the rocks and then you can sit with me, cunt Shawna"

She hated me calling her that, but she stepped away to get my drink, her ass looked incredible, I was sure the rumours of enforced physical training must be true. Shawna looked better than ever. When she came back she handed me my drink and the leash. Taking a drink of Jack I let my eyes wander over her tits. Spitting on them gave me great pleasure as I knew it would humiliate her.

"Rub that in and make them shine for me" I smirked at my one time peer.

"Yes Sir, of course."

The blonde brought her hands up to her tits, pushed them forward and began to rub my spit into them. A truly wonderful sight!

"Would you like to add some more?" she purred after a minute or so.

"Mmmhm, I would indeed" another large gob full landed on her left tit.

She showed no discomfort outwardly. "Thankyou Sir." came the sultry reply.

Reaching out I groped her right tit. It was the stuff of school dreams. I had longed for this experience not 5 years ago and now she was powerless to stop me. I slapped her face twice, hard! My dick began to grow in my pants.

"Dance Cunt!" I gruffly ordered her.

Watching her toned and stacked body gracefully syrp up on the table come stage and then to see the cunt I had lusted after was a life affirming moment. I looked up as she worked the pole in an expert way, always showcasing a part of her body. By now i was rock hard and horny as fuck. I clicked my fingers and pointed at the seat next me.

"Of course Sir." Shawna knew all too well what came next, as she perched next to me. Her tits facing me, her leg crossed toward me showing her ass and thigh. I unzipped my pants and let loose my 9 inch hard on. My hand reached for the hair on the back of her head, taking a full grip I pulled her mouth toward my dick. Feeling her lips part around me as I pushed her mouth lower and deeper made me feel powerful. I kept pushing till I felt resistance, I was halfway inside her mouth when I found her tight throat entrance. This was the bit I loved. I pushed again, slowly increasing the pressure until I could feel her throat begin to giveaway. Another little push and retching burp from her and Shawna's skull slid the remaining inches down my shaft. Keeping her head impaled on my dick gave me great pleasure, her gagging and furious swallowing massaged my dick bringing me ever closer to orgasm. Releasing the pressure I began to control her head up and down my dick. Her blonde locks trapped in my hair became a handle for me to move her mouth up and down. She became an accessory to please me. My other hand began to spank her ass.

I loved making it turn red and get hot, call me simple but I wanted her to feel this after I had finished with her, and I liked to hurt her! Faster and deeper I moved her mouth on my manhood until I could hold it back no more.

"Knees cunt......get on your knees!" I gasped.

Expertly she dropped her knees to the cushion on the floor, keeping me in her mouth as she did so. I pulled her mouth off my dick and aimed. A few strokes and I was there.

"OHHH FFuc k yeah.....fuck....fuck ...fuck!" the first jet landed square on her left eye, sealing it shut, the second spurt in a long thick jet on the bridge of her nose and forehead, the third powerful jet hit her right cheek. I splashed the rest of my load on her face and then added a mouthful of spit. Emptying my glass of Jack I offered it to her.

"You know what to do cunt!"

Shawna expertly wiped the cum from her face into the glass, making a show of it for me. She was about to tip it back and drink it when I stopped her. Spitting another mouthful of my spit into the glass for her before I gave her the nod to carry on. Again she was about to drink.

"Clean my dick and spit that in the glass first, cunt!"

"Of course Sir, what a silly cunt I am!" her mouth began to lick and suck the cum from my dick. I loved seeing her spit the foul solution into her glass. I let her drink this time, enjoying her discomfort as she swallowed the awful contents.

"Thankyou Sir, you are most generous!"

"Shut up Shawna you fucking Cunt, i always hated you. You stuck up bitch!" I said to her with real venom. She looked down at her feet.

"I apologise Sir, I always had a crush on you but had no way of showing you how I felt. It was my pleasure to serve your dick today. I hope you will allow me further opportunities to show you I am now a faithful and obedient cunt."

"Hmm" I replied, passing it off as a cunt trying to keep business. I led her back to the entrance where she would clean up for her next master.

June 26th

A new decree was published today, cunts deemed to have broken the Natural Order were to be punished by being restrained to public use posts. So called Free Women now had to pay a monthly fee of $150 to keep that status. And, any man could take a cunt as a possession by filling in an on-line declaration form. A great day indeed!

I visited the bottling factory today and had an idea. If I could renovate it I think it would make a good themed bar. A bit like Hooters in America, but the Crowntown version would be, well more Crowntown