The Making of a Hotwife

Story Info
The butterfly emerges from the cocoon - new hotwife was born.
5.7k words
4.41
18.6k
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beej1123
beej1123
33 Followers

They had married at 19 and for them life was just a whirlwind of learning and growing together. Buck was a career U.S. Marine and Sheila his devoted Marine wife. They had so much in common; they loved the same foods, the same books, the same movies and they had a satisfying if somewhat conventional sex life. He at 6'1", 180 lbs and in excellent physical condition, she a petite brunette, 5' and 100 lbs with an amazing figure that she had managed to retain despite giving birth to two children.

Over time, despite their intense love for each other, their sex life became rather routine and he raised the subject with her one evening after the kids were in bed. Her reaction to assume responsibility for the matter was not unexpected and he assured her that he was not being critical of her and that he, at minimum, shared responsibility. Together, as was so typical of them, they set about doing their research, reading books, researching on line and then comparing notes and discussing the issue, he enthusiastically, she, initially, less so.

It seems that one of the obstacles that they faced was her upbringing in a devoutly religious and ultra conservative home with loving parents who, nevertheless, never even talked about sex with each other much less discussed it with their children. Her moral values and outlook were driven by the environment in which she was raised. Despite her intense love for him she was, when they were first married, sexually repressed. Over time she became more open and enthusiastic in bed but rarely achieved orgasm.

He on the other hand was much more open sexually and was eager to explore all manner and means of sexual activities. But whenever he raised the issue, despite her willingness to discuss, he could tell that she was deeply troubled and conflicted.

His research had taken him down many roads and one, in particular, caught his eye as a gateway for her to open and explore her sexuality and one he found to be extremely erotic. And thusly one evening, again after the children were asleep, he asked her if she had ever heard or read about the hotwife lifestyle. She had not and asked him about it. When he told her she reacted with confusion and tears bordering on hysteria. She was nigh onto inconsolable. 'I would never cheat on you, never ever. How could you think such a thing?'

He responded, 'Sheila, my love, it is not cheating, it is sharing and a different way of showing love and trust for each other. It is a way to spice things up for us. If I were to leave an article about it with you would you read it?' His explanation moved her away from the hysteria but she was still upset and not at all willing to discuss it further. She replied that if he wanted her to read it she would but she was not at all enthusiastic. Buck handed her the article and they went on with their daily lives.

A few weeks later when he came home at the end of the day he found that the kids were not home and she was sitting at the kitchen table with the article he had left and articles from other magazines. One of them was titled '5 questions to ask yourself before becoming a hotwife.' Another was titled 'Oral sex and why he enjoys it so much.' And yet another 'Attire for women that turns heads.'

He looked at her and she had tears in her eyes. She looked up to him and said 'I know I've not been as sexual as you or as open as you and I want very badly to please you and be the best wife I can be. And if that means being a hotwife then so be it and I am willing to try.' Buck gently pulled her from the chair and held her and kissed her and told her that all he wanted was for both of them to be happy.

And a week past and then on a Saturday, when he returned from running errands he found her again at the kitchen table with a sketch pad. And across the top of the page she had printed in Gothic style letters the word 'Cock.' And the images of cocks all over the page and some were shooting cum. She looked up at him, stood, took him by the hand, walked him into the bedroom and gave him the first blowjob she had ever given him. She was uncertain and a bit clumsy at first but then it seemed to arouse her and she became more enthusiastic and Buck thought 'My God, she's a natural.' And when he came she gagged at first but then relaxed, looked up to him and swallowed.

And Sheila said 'I actually studied how to do this, Buck. How did I do?' He replied enthusiastically that she was a natural and asked how she felt about it. 'At first I was uncertain and a bit afraid but then I began to like it and it actually aroused me. Can we maybe talk about this hotwife thing? I have questions.' And she blushed crimson.

And they sat and talked for hours about what he expected and what she expected and they asked each other questions and pledged total honesty to each other. And she talked about reading suggestions on what to wear and how to meet people and how it all works. And she asked him if he would please be present if it ever got to the point where she was thinking of having sex with another man. Buck reassured her that he wanted to be there because he wanted her to feel safe. He admitted to her that he would also find it hot but if there ever came a time when she did not want him there they could revisit and discuss it for as long as she wanted. She hugged him.

And they talked about what kind of sex she would have and what she wanted and what reservations each of them had. And he told her that whatever she was comfortable doing he would be fine with. And she read more, joined an online hotwife chatroom and then asked him about how would it feel if (and the 'if' was followed by so many things). And Buck told her that, truly, whatever she was comfortable doing he would support and that included attire, her body, anything. And she read and studied and asked him questions. Buck told Sheila that he was impressed with how conscientious and thorough she had been. Sheila responded that if they were going to do this she wanted to do it properly. And it was still a very emphatic 'if.'

One evening after the kids were asleep, Sheila shared with Him that she had lunch with a girl who she connected with in the hotwife chatroom -- her name was Cindy. Cindy had been very helpful, shared some of her experiences and told her about a swinger's club that Cindy had found to be quite nice, very well-managed, safe, affordable for membership and not at all sleezy. Cindy offered that she had met several 'friends' there and she had never experienced or heard of anything negative about the men who hung out in the club. Cindy also offered her opinion of on-line dating and told Sheila that, in her experience, the number of frauds there made the medium frustrating and, more often than not, a waste of time. Buck asked her how she felt about what Cindy told her and Sheila said that it was quite reassuring. Buck then asked her if she would see to club membership for them. Sheila said she would do that the following day.

Time passed and when Buck came home one Friday, Sheila invited him in to the bedroom and had him close his eyes. When she told him to open them she was dressed in a white tie-strap full skirted mini-dress, a hemline above mid-thigh and a plunging neckline that revealed just enough of her perky breasts. She looked jaw-droppingly sexy and truly head-turning. But she wasn't through. Eyes closed, he awaited what was coming next. When she told him to open them he couldn't believe what he was seeing; there stood his wife in a black full pleated miniskirt with a hemline noticeably above mid-thigh and a pale pink t-strap tank top that accentuated her nipples. "My God" Buck exclaimed 'Sheila, I can't begin to describe how amazingly beautiful and so very sexy you look in that outfit.' She blushed and then asked if she could show him something else. Of course, he replied, and she lifted the skirt and, to his astonishment she was wearing nothing underneath, and even more astonishing: before his very eyes his wife stood there totally and completely bare -- she had been waxed. Buck was speechless. Concerned that he said nothing she asked 'Was I wrong to do that without asking you?' He replied 'Not at all. I am just totally taken by surprise and I love it, Sheila, I absolutely love it.'

Sheila shared with him that she felt she was ready to go out and at least give it a try. She'd prepared a light dinner, they could eat whenever he was ready and the kids would be spending the night at her sister's. The swingers club opened for couples and single women members at 6:00 pm and single men members at 8:00 pm. Cindy said that once it opened to the men things got 'interesting' quite rapidly. He suggested that they eat, he shower, dress appropriately and await the new Sheila.

After dinner, Buck showered, dressed in a pair of jeans and a casual shirt and waited for Sheila in their living room. When she presented herself to him Buck was simply blown away. The mini-dress fit her perfectly and accentuated her figure beautifully. The dress showed enough of her breasts to be alluring but not overly so and her perky nipples pressed just enough against the fabric to punctuate the whole look. She wore a pair of white heeled sandals that Cindy had recommended and who described them as 'catch me, fuck me shoes.' Her makeup was understated except around her eyes. It was very clear, that this girl was interested in meeting people and Buck loved it. She had one question for Buck: with or without panties? Buck had her sit in a kitchen chair and cross her legs and then he had her sit in an easy chair and cross her legs. And then he had her sit in both without her legs crossed.

Buck told her; 'Sheila, when you're sitting down with your legs crossed you show your legs, including thigh and some of the curve of your ass. You'll probably show more if you shift in the chair and if you uncross your legs you may end up showing the goods. If you are comfortable with that then I think that would be sexy to the max.' Sheila replied 'I think I'll wear panties.' Buck replied 'Don't on my account. Wear what you wish.' She replied that she'd play it by ear but for now -- panties.

She reminded Buck of the name of the club --'Wilf's' and gave him the address. On the way there he offered that it was an interesting name and Sheila responded with a tone that was soft but also with what seemed enthusiasm: Cindy had said 'It stands for Wives I'd Like to Fuck.' He glanced over at her and was surprised to see that Sheila was not blushing. In the past she'd only said 'fuck' once and when she did she blushed crimson and apologized profusely. This time she did neither.

They arrived at 7:00 pm, found that valet parking was offered and Buck took advantage. When they walked in they were greeted by a rather large, muscular but cordial man in a blue blazer who introduced himself as Jones. He asked if they were club members and Buck produced his driver's license along with the member number provided through the online registration. Jones checked his handheld, welcomed them as new Wilf members and said that he trusted that they would enjoy their visit but if they needed assistance of any kind he would be more than happy to oblige. It was clear, Jones was a high-class bouncer who would ensure that their visit would be trouble free.

They found the place to be classy but casual and understated, intended for relaxation, comfort and connection. As they surveyed the room there were a number of couples and several unaccompanied women present, either seated at tables or sitting at the bar. There were several open tables and Buck spied one at the back with four empty chairs and led Sheila to it holding her hand. Buck seated her and headed to the bar to get drinks. Everything about his body language made it clear: he was no cuckold.

There was a dance floor and a woman DJ dressed provocatively who kept the music flowing. The music selections seemed to encourage slow get-acquainted dancing. Sheila liked the music and the atmosphere but she was not yet truly relaxed.

Once Sheila had settled in her seat she crossed her legs and the mini-dress revealed her amazing legs, the hint of the curve of her ass and the white lace panties under the dress. It was an eye-popping look with an allure and a hint of innocence that the white dress implied. Sheila had hoped that it presented that way because Cindy had coached her on it.

Cindy had told her that her presence there, particularly dressed as she had suggested, would invite attention. She went on that she had met some really nice guys on the dance floor. 'Just sit at your table,' Cindy advised, 'and they'll invite you to dance, believe me. And, honey, you have a look that will turn heads.' Sheila felt anxious and although she was certain that it was nerves. In reality it was probably more her subconscious eagerness for the single men to arrive, a reality she was not yet ready to accept.

When Buck returned with the drinks he shared with her that the bartender had told him that they should expect requests from guys to send drinks over to their table. The bartender said that it was house policy that the intended recipient had to accept the offer in advance before a purchase was made and that their server would convey the offer.

And then promptly at 8:00 pm the single men began to come through the door. Most were 30ish, some appeared younger others older. One nattily clad gent appeared 60ish or perhaps older. But all of them, when they surveyed the room, paused, some subtly some not, to get an eyeful of Sheila. She blushed at first and said to herself 'Well I'm new here and they're bound to check me out.' But then it became obvious that she was not merely turning heads because she was new -- men were drawn to her. And she liked it, a lot, and squirmed imperceptibly in her chair. 'Cindy was right' thought Sheila and she was actually enjoying the attention more than she ever thought she would.

And then it started. The older, nattily clad gent, approached their table, greeted them both, introduced himself as Michael and asked Buck if he minded if he asked Buck's wife to dance. Buck replied that was totally up to her. Michael then turned to Sheila who nodded yes with a smile and they walked to the dance floor. Sheila thought 'What an interesting looking man!'

While they were dancing Michael told Sheila that she looked absolutely amazing and was sure to enjoy herself that evening. Sheila found it odd that she no longer blushed at the comment. Michael went on that he only occasionally dropped by the club primarily to dance. He enjoyed dancing but his wife was an invalid and could no longer accompany him. Michael did confess that he had made an acquaintance or two but before he could continue the tune ended. Michael then told Sheila that he would not invite her to remain on the floor for another dance only because he was certain that she would not lack dance partners that evening, and escorted her back to their table, held the chair for her and bid them an enjoyable evening.

Sheila shared with Buck what Michael had told her and that she found him to be interesting and quite charming. He had put her at ease, made her feel welcome and was the perfect dance partner to begin the evening.

And then it began in earnest. One after another, a succession of men asked Sheila to dance and she accepted each invitation. All were gentlemanly, an occasional one rather 'obvious' but none were overly aggressive or rude. She invariably declined invitations for second dances but found herself giving in to the evening and relaxing and was basking in the attention. And she was being quite cautious with the alcohol -- she wanted to have her wits about her.

It seemed that every man in the club wanted a dance with her, even those who were already partnered. And with each man and each dance she became increasingly aware of her growing arousal and how she was viewed by the men in the club. She was totally in tune with the evening and the moment. And after one dance Sheila visited the ladies room; when she returned to join Buck at their table she handed him her panties under the table.

As the evening wore on Sheila noticed two late arrivals who were leaning, back against the bar looking her way. And before long Rob followed by Chip asked her to dance. Rob made her giggle and she liked him at once. He had a relaxed and friendly look about him. And Chip, well she actually was attracted to Chip. Chip was charming and gentlemanly and engaging but what really got to her was that Chip had very nice eyes. And the way that Chip looked into her eyes actually made her even more moist than she already was. And when Chip walked her back to the table his hand was on her lower back. As he pulled the chair out for her, his hand slid lightly across her back and it was electric.

It seems that Rob and Chip were friends and roommates. Buck and Sheila had refused offered drinks throughout the evening to manage their consumption but when Rob and Chip offered, Sheila wanted to accept. And when Buck asked her if she would like to invite them to the table Sheila nodded yes.

He sent the message and the two men joined them and when they did Sheila again excused herself to go to the ladies room. After she left the table Buck, quite candidly, told them that this was the first time they were doing this and that he had no idea how the evening would unfold. Both Rob and Chip reassured Buck that neither had any expectations beyond an enjoyable evening for everyone, committed to let the mood dictate and would absolutely honor her wishes and Buck's at all times. When Sheila returned both stood up and, after she was seated, were totally focused on her.

After some small talk and laughter, Chip asked her to dance again and Sheila accepted with a smile. Chip helped her to her feet and held her hand as they walked to the dance floor; Sheila glanced back at Buck as they walked to the floor and he smiled reassuringly. Chip asked her about her interests and her life and when she told him they had two children Chip looked genuinely astonished and complimented her on her figure in a gentlemanly way. When the song ended Chip walked her back to the table with his hand again on her lower back but much lower -- just barely above her ass. Sheila liked Chip and liked where he placed his hand.

And then Rob asked her to dance, helped her to her feet and held her hand going to the dance floor. And Rob continued to make her giggle and Sheila was truly warming to Rob. And when the song ended Rob walked her back to her seat and his hand was exactly where Chip's had been. Sheila liked Rob and liked where he placed his hand. And then Sheila realized that the places at the table had somehow been changed and she was seated between Rob and Chip. At this point, Sheila admitted to herself that she was really having quite a good time and the hint of a fantasy crossed her consciousness which she dismissed.

Rob and Chip had turned their chairs so that they were facing Sheila and paying her close attention and seemingly listening intently to everything that she said. Their eyes never seemed to leave her and she was immersing herself in the attention.

As she sat between the two men there was also a noticeable change in Sheila. The setting, the mood and, yes, the attention were all working to place her somewhere she had never before been. She had stopped glancing at Buck altogether and had pushed her chair back slightly from the table so that she could speak to both Rob and Chip without seeming to ignore either. She seemed to be ever so slightly squirming in her seat as the heat in her loins continued to rise. And when she spoke to Rob she placed her hand on his knee and when she spoke to Chip she placed her hand on his knee and in each case allowing for it perhaps to linger. Her body language transmitted a sense that she was totally at ease with where she was, who she was with and whatever the evening may bring. She was also a little tipsy but more than anything else Sheila was horny.

beej1123
beej1123
33 Followers
12