The Making of a Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buck had been taking it all in and was not only excited for Sheila he was very much aroused by the evening's prospects. He then asked Rob and Chip to excuse them and the two men walked over to the bar.

Before Buck could say a word, Sheila blurted out: 'Buck, but I don't know what to do; they are both so very nice and I like them both -- a lot!' And then Buck took her face in his hands and said: 'Sheila, honey, what is it you'd like to do? Do you want....' but before he could ask Sheila put her index finger gently across his mouth, looked in his eyes and nodded 'yes.' She did not blush.

Buck caught Rob's eye and Rob and Chip returned to the table. Chip asked: 'Would you two be ok with coming over to our place for a drink? It's kind of noisy here and tough to really have a conversation.' Buck responded 'I think we'd like that.'

Rob texted the valet parking service and Buck did the same and when they exited to the parking lot Rob gave Buck the address in the event the cars became separated. Sheila remained in her seat gathering her things and Chip bent down and whispered something in her ear. Sheila looked up into his eyes and nodded yes. And then said something to Chip. He helped her to her feet and held her hand as they left the club.

As they walked through the door Sheila saw that Rob was behind the wheel of a late model 4-door sedan and Buck was standing next to their SUV. She walked over to Buck and said: "Chip invited me to ride back to their place with them. Do you think it would be ok if I did that?" Buck assured her that it would be fine and he would be right behind them. Sheila gave Buck a quick kiss and walked over to the sedan. Chip held the door to the back seat open for her and helped her into the back seat. Chip asked if he could join her. Sheila looked up into those eyes and said 'That would be nice.'

Rob drove away with Chip and Sheila in the back seat. Buck followed. Sheila turned slightly on the bench seat so that she was facing Chip, the side of her knee slid up onto the seat and her skirt slid up her thigh. As Sheila looked into his eyes Chip leaned over and kissed her and his hand found her inner thigh.

After a brief drive the two vehicles pulled into the driveway of a single-family home in a quiet, well-established neighborhood. Rob got out of the sedan and headed straight to the front door, unlocked and entered. As Buck was getting out of the SUV he saw Chip exit the rear door of the sedan and then turn to assist Sheila. As she slid off the side of the seat her dress slid up exposing her right hip and ass cheek. She did not seem to mind; her focus was on Chip.

Chip held her hand as they walked to the front door with Buck following some distance behind. Rob was waiting at the door and, as they approached, stepped out and held the door for all 3 and followed them inside.

In the living room, the lights were dim, soft music was playing and drinks were on a side table -- a Merlot for Sheila and IPA for Buck. Chip whispered in her ear, took her in his arms and they began a slow and intimate dance as Sheila discarded her shoes. And another whisper and she looked at him and nodded and then she turned and Rob had her in his arms continuing the slow, intimate dance.

And Sheila, the quiet and shy wife and mother, was now beginning to undergo a metamorphosis. In that setting, in that moment, with those two men so totally focused on her, aroused and hornier than she had ever been in her life, she allowed herself to feel free and surrendered completely to that which surrounded her.

And then she felt Chip behind her so that she was oh so gently sandwiched between the two men and the three danced oh so slowly to the soft music and Sheila was lost in lust. And then the strap of her minidress was no longer tied and fell loosely on her shoulders. And Sheila's entire world was reduced to these two men and her loins overflowing with wanton lust. Buck, IPA in hand, was fascinated by the transformation that his wife had undergone and was aroused in anticipation.

Rob leaned down and kissed her softly and she kissed him back as Chip slowly unzipped the back of her minidress. And then Rob's right hand moved down her lower back to her ass and Sheila leaned into him. Rob held her close and kissed her again, then gently lifted her dress up and pulled it over her head and off. And Sheila was completely naked, standing between two men she had met but a few hours before and there was no place in the world she would rather have been. And Buck felt the same way.

Chip had stepped back and Rob gently turned her around to face him. Chip took in the beautiful naked woman standing before him, looked into her eyes and said 'Sheila, baby, you are simply stunning!' He then put his hand affectionately under her chin and kissed her softly, gently fondled her breast and then took her in his arms and Sheila folded into him. And then Chip's hand was on her ass and she pressed into him; and then she went to her knees and hungrily tore at his jeans. And then Chip's cock was in her mouth and Sheila mewed as she sucked and the wetness of arousal dripped from her cunt.

And then Rob approached and the two men each gently helped Sheila to her feet. Chip whispered something in her ear and she looked at him and nodded 'yes.' And Chip and Rob then each took Sheila by the hand and walked her into the bedroom and Buck followed. This was his shy wife who to the best of his knowledge had not so much as looked at another man was now about to fuck two guys she had known but a few hours. And that was more erotic than he had ever thought possible.

In the bedroom the two men, now naked, ever so gently helped her onto what looked to be a king-sized bed and then Rob had his face between her legs and her legs were spread wide. And Chip was kneeling on the bed next to her and she began to suck his cock. And then her ass was grinding into the sheets and she was fondling Chip's balls as she sucked his cock. Buck was over the top turned on and had his cock in his hand. And then as Rob was eating her out, Sheila started to make sounds and she sucked Chip's cock harder and then her body went stiff and she moaned loudly and long as she orgasmed hugely. And she turned on her side and was totally focused on sucking Chip's cock. And as she sucked she became even more aroused until, suddenly the aspiring hotwife pulled away from Chip, rolled on her back, spread her legs wide and cried out hoarsely 'God, oh God, fuck me, fuck me, please fuck me!!!!'

And Chip stepped away as Rob loomed over her, looked down into her eyes and slid his cock in Sheila's now drenched pussy. And she moaned and again reached for Chip's cock and just held onto it. And Rob fucked her slowly at first and then he fucked her deeper and harder and she came again and when he came he groaned loudly and long and then pulled out.

And then Chip leaned down and whispered in Sheila's ear and she looked at him and said 'Yes, oh please, yes.' And Chip slid between her legs and slid his cock in her hungry cunt and he fucked her slowly, deeply, rhythmically and she came. And then Chip kept fucking her and she came again. Soon thereafter Chip arched his back and he came and Sheila came yet again - hard and Chip leaned down and kissed her gently. And then he moved away and both Rob and Chip left the room and Buck laid down beside her and she rolled into him and he held her and she held him.

After a few moments, Buck looked into Sheila's eyes and asked her how she was doing. She responded that she was ok but really wanted to go home. Buck replied with an 'of course' and then left the bedroom to gather up Sheila's things, most particularly her dress. He returned, helped her to dress and together they walked to the living room to bid good evening to Rob and Chip.

Both men, now fully clothed, stood as Sheila and Buck entered the room. Buck stepped away to allow Sheila to bid them good evening. She gave each a hug, turned and walked out as Buck held the door for her. Buck bid the men good night, walked her to the SUV and helped her in.

As the SUV pulled out of the driveway, Rob turned to Chip and said 'Holy shit, where did she come from?' Chip, as if in a dream, whispered 'That is one extraordinary girl.'

And in the SUV, Sheila was curled up in the corner of the passenger seat as Buck drove toward home. And he said to her "Are you alright, honey?" Sheila replied "No. I'm sure you're furious with me." Rob, astonished, asked 'Why in hell would I be furious with you?"

A tear rolled down Sheila's cheek and she said barely audibly "Because I let two men fuck me and I liked it." And then she began to weep and blurted out "I had no idea that would happen but in the club, all that attention and then those two acted as if I was the only woman on the planet and they were so nice and....."

Buck said softly to her "It's alright, baby, and it will be alright. That's kinda what we both signed up for, isn't it? I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and I actually found it a real turn on."

And Sheila's demeanor began to change. She sat up in her seat and said "Buck, be honest with me -- please, Buck, I need you to be completely honest about this. Is what you just said really true? Are you glad about what just happened?"

Without hesitation Buck said "I am being completely honest with you, Sheila -- I fucken loved it! I think it was the hottest experience I've ever had in My life!" And Sheila unbuckled her seatbelt and with her loins again moist, laid down across the center console, unbuckled and unzipped Buck's jeans and found that Buck was commando and quite hard and erect.

Near breathlessly she said softly: "Oh, Buck, that is so hot!!!!" And then took him in her mouth and Sheila was once again on fire. And as the fire grew and the lust now seemingly ever-present in her loins consumed her, Sheila let Buck's cock slide from her mouth, sat up and whispered hoarsely in Buck's ear: "Pull over Buck. Anywhere. Find a parking lot. I don't care where, pull the fuck over, please!!!"

And Buck, now concerned almost to the point of alarm, drove onto the circular drive of an elementary school. As soon as the vehicle stopped moving and almost before Buck could shift into 'Park' Sheila was out of her dress and was on him, sliding his cock deep within her. Sheila rode him like a rodeo cowboy and she came once again and then again and when Buck shot his load deep within her she came yet again.

After a few minutes of holding each other close, Sheila returned to the passenger seat, covered herself and Buck drove home. And when they entered their home, Sheila made coffee and they sat and talked until the sun began to lighten the eastern sky.

And when dawn broke and the butterfly had truly emerged from the cocoon, a new hotwife was born.

12