All Comments on 'The Making of a Hotwife'

by beej1123

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn, that is a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I relate well to your story because my first sharing experience was very unexpectedly with two men we met in an airport hotel bar. They were business colleagues traveling together, and I was intensely attracted to both of them. My husband and I were caught in the lustful moment, and they fucked me through the night. It was glorious. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Glad that you included the ending that made this a true "LOVING WIVES" story!!!!! Otherwise it would have been a cuckolding story, a FETISH category story!!!!! Thank you for sticking to the definition for "LOVING WIVES"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But why did you not include the proper TAGS????? THAT WAS LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WROTE THE STORY!!!!! YOU KNEW THE PLOT!!!! YOU KNEW THE ACTION THAT TOOK PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T BE A LAZY WRITER --- LET THE READERS KNOW & GET A PEAK BEFORE THEY INVOLVE THEIR TIME READING YOUR WORK!!!!!! TOO MANY LAZY WRITERS PRODUCE SHIT & TRY TO PASS IT OFF BY NEGLECTING TO POST THE APPROPRIATE TAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! STEALING TIME FROM THE READERS!!!! DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More please. Continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Extremely hot and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh dam, this is one of the first stories to ever get me wet. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ah, I see our resident nut job commenter is back with his incessant whining about putting these stories into the fetish category and doing so with a prepubescent use of a ton of !!!’s.

Wouldn’t it be so great to be able to smack someone through your computer?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This comment is directed to CAP. Anon Exclamation Point , why are you getting so worked up over how and/or where these stories get posted? Is it such a crime or moral atrocity or perhaps a personal injustice that these stories are misfiled ? Does it make you lose sleep or cost you in some way or another that they are not in the correct , ( in your opinion ) , category ? You seem overly upset and stressed over it and it isn’t good to be so tightly wound and on edge , you could blow a gasket or have a stroke or heart attack or something . This is just a free site for people to post their stories , not some tightly ran exclusive writers guild or some high end private members only book club ! The world isn’t gonna fall apart tomorrow because a story is in the wrong category, ( again iyo ) , there really isn’t anything to become worked up or mad about is there ? Relax take a chill pill and find some serenity and inner peace everything will be fine nothing bad is gonna happen and the sun will rise tomorrow just like it did today !

beej1123beej1123almost 2 years agoAuthor

H. I'm the author of this piece and thanks for your comments. A point of clarification: This is the description of the 'Loving Wives' story category: 'Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more'. That is how Literotica describes stories that are posted under 'Loving Wives' I must confess I'm at a loss as to how I've mislabeled this piece. Please clarify and thanks.

hornycarolhornycarolalmost 2 years ago

I thought it was very erotic and well written. 5

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredalmost 2 years ago

Any Marine that would actually tolerate this, please raise your hand. Ludicrous.

beej1123beej1123almost 2 years agoAuthor

AngstIgnored, With all due respect, he didn’t ‘tolerate’ anything. He initiated it. That is one of the points in this story.

RonnieTheCuriousRonnieTheCuriousalmost 2 years ago

This was beyond erotic. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeej1123@beej1123
A mature, educated, well-traveled man interested in the world around him and the people in it. I'm a nonsmoker, social drinker, healthy and physically fit. I do not use drugs. Much of what I write about is what I have lived. I do take some literary license and embellish in ...