The Making of a Hotwife Ch. 06

Story Info
James watches his wife have sex via video link.
1.9k words
4.36
28.7k
31
1

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing behind Penny, also gave me a good view of my laptop screen and the video window that showed her husband James, sat naked, in a chair, in their bedroom, his hand gripping his erect cock, waiting, in anticipation as to what would unfold before his eyes, between his wife Penny and I, in my hotel room.

Up until this point, my hands had been enjoying caressing Penny from underneath her dress, so James could only imagine what I was touching and doing. I thought, now is the time for him to see more.

Penny was wearing a black and red floral design wraparound silk dress, tied with a silk belt at the waist.

Slowly, I moved my hands to her waist and began to untie the silk belt. As I did, letting the belt fall to the floor, Penny's dress, due to the silk fabric, fell open at the front. From James' perspective, it must have been like the curtains opening at a play, revealing the scenery. Instead, it revealed the underwear that I had told James to choose for Penny to wear.

I could tell from standing behind her, that it was a two piece, black lace set, consisting of a thong and bra. As I was aware from my recent exploration beneath her dress, the thong was a triangle of lace, split, to form two smaller triangles, with the opening providing easy access to her pussy.

I wrapped my arms around her from behind and with a finger and thumb on each hand, held the split in the fabric open, so that James was able to see his wife's shaved pussy and her slit. I could see James, stroking his cock a little faster now.

I ran my finger up and down Penny's slit, feeling her wetness. I paused at the top and applied pressure to her clit and as I did, I felt her legs buckle slightly at the pleasure it gave her.

I then inserted two fingers from each hand inside her, gently exerting sideways pressure, so that Penny's pussy lips opened, like the petals of a flower that had been soaked in the rain.

James had moved forward in his sit, staring at his screen more intensely, as the scene unfolded before him.

I then cupped one of Penny's bra-covered breasts with one hand and with my other, I inserted two fingers deep inside her. My fingers slide into her depths easily, due to her aroused state and slowly I began to finger- fuck her. The sound of my fingers sliding in and out of her wetness was loud enough for James to hear and again, he stroked his cock faster.

When my fingers were covered in Penny's juices, I put them up to her mouth, tracing them on her lips before pushing them into her mouth. Penny eagerly sucked on my fingers, coated in her own juices. I then turned her towards me and kissed her deeply, our tongues exploring each other, sharing her sticky sweet love juices.

As James now had a view of Penny's ass, I moved the string of her thong to one side and began to trace my finger around her asshole, making her shudder with pleasure, as I did so.

I said to James, "Remember, if you cum whilst watching your wife and I, the show will be over and I will stop the video link."

James immediately stopped stroking his cock, an indication that he had indeed been carried away by what he was watching. I could clearly see his cock twitching of its own accord, indicating his heightened state of arousal.

I turned Penny around to face the video camera on my laptop and told her to remove her thong. She did as I asked, letting it fall to the floor and casually flicking it to one side with her foot.

I then unbuckled her bra catch and let that also fall to the floor. I took each one of her pert, yet ample breasts in each of my hands. Caressing them in a rhythmic motion. I took each nipple between my thumb and finger, gently applying pressure and pulling them outwards. Penny's nipples were rock hard by this time and she let out a whimper of pleasure with the attention I was giving to them.

Penny was completely naked now and I had total control of what I did to her beautiful sexy body.

"Are you enjoying being a sexy slutty hotwife, in front of your husband, who is only able to watch on his laptop screen at home?"

Penny replied, "Yes Master, I am. I am yours to do as you will and help me become the hotwife that my husband wants."

"Good, then I shall continue with your training."

"James, are you enjoying what you have seen so far?"

James was not allowed to talk however gave a thumbs up to confirm he was.

I picked up the silk tie, which had held the waist of Penny's dress together, from the floor, where it had been discarded.

I moved Penny, so that she was facing the laptop screen, totally naked. I then got the silk tie, holding one end from behind her and then threading the other end, through her legs until I was able to grab hold of it.

I wrapped the ends of silk around my hands and the belt became tighter and tighter. Eventually, the silk belt was tight enough that it slipped between her pussy lips. I then began to alternate moving both of my hands up and down, so that the belt was moving up and down, inside Penny's pussy lips. She wriggled with pleasure.

As I increased the speed, Penny began to moan and I took the opportunity to begin to shower her neck with kisses. I continued sliding the silk between her legs, increasing the speed and pressure which I was applying, whilst moving the silk belt, so it now wrapped across the top of her thigh. As Penny became wetter, the silk also became soaked with her juices. I told Penny to lean into me, as I arched my back slightly.

This slight shift in how she was standing and the change in angle that I was pulling on now, meant that the silk was rubbing directly against her clit. I applied more pressure and moved the silk faster and faster.

Penny's moans became quicker and louder, until a huge orgasm made her whole body shake and her knees buckle.

I guided her to the edge of the bed and let her lay back on it, with her legs draped over the edge. I immediately pushed her thighs wide apart and pushed my tongue deep within her, making sure that I enjoyed all the juices that her orgasm had produced.

I turned to my laptop screen and saw James was still watching and obviously still extremely aroused, as he was not touching his erect cock, no doubt in fear of cumming.

"That was a very tasty starter James and I am looking forward to the next course, are you?"

James confirmed he was with a thumbs up.

I turned to Penny, "Well Penny, I do believe it is your turn to enjoy your starter."

Penny smiled and licked her lips.

I took her hand and helped her raise herself from the bed. I turned her sideways on to the laptop screen, facing me. I knew that this would provide James with a wonderful side-on view of Penny and I.

I stripped off, standing in front of Penny in just my black boxers.

"I think you know what I want now, don't you?"

"Yes Master." Penny replied.

With that she stepped closer to me and began to place her hands on my chest, running her fingers through my chest hair. Eventually, I felt her hands go behind my back and slip into the back of my boxers. She began to pull them down and then moved her hands to the front and pulled the material over my hard cock.

Immediately she had released me from the confines of my boxers, my cock swayed invitingly in front of Penny.

Penny proceeded to kneel in front of me and my cock was now at a perfect height for her. She encircled it with her left hand, just able to complete the circle around my girth with her finger and thumb. She proceeded to move her hand slowly up and down, relishing the way in which my cockhead became sheathed and unsheathed with her actions.

Penny moved her other hand to caress my balls. She appeared mesmerised by her hand movements up and down my shaft and began squeezing me tighter. In doing so, she produced some pre-cum from me and proceeded to put her tongue out and lick it from the slit in my cock.

Enjoying how she was arousing me, Penny proceeded to lower her mouth and take my cock head into her mouth. The feel of her tongue and mouth and the heat of my cock in her mouth, aroused me even further.

I began to slowly rock my hips, beginning to fuck Penny's mouth. She took more and more of my cock into her mouth, before changing her method and instead licking up and down my shaft, before taking each of my balls, in turn, into her mouth.

She could tell by my breathing and movements that she was doing an excellent job. With this in mind she again reverted to taking me into her mouth and wanking with me, at the same time as sucking me.

I turned to look at my laptop, to see James wanking furiously in the chair in their bedroom.

My hip movement quickened, enabling me to fuck Penny's mouth faster. I could feel my balls tightening and Penny could also feel this, as she gripped them. With a few more expert strokes of my cock, I began to cum. Penny ensured that her lips were fully closed around my cock, as it began to jerk and send hot spurts of my cum into her mouth.

Penny swallowed a couple of times and eventually, my cock stopped pulsing, as my orgasm subsided.

She turned towards the laptop screen, opened her mouth, to show James my cum in her mouth, she then swallowed and showed him that her mouth was empty.

I looked at the video link of James, seeing him wanking furiously and then shooting his cum.

"Well, well, well." I said. "It appears that we all enjoyed that."

"I did say that if you came James, that I would stop the video link. I have decided to do so, however will restart it at 9pm, after Penny and I have had a drink and time to ourselves. You've seen the starters James and at 9pm, you will be allowed to watch the main course. See you later."

With that, I stopped the video link and poured Penny and I a couple of drinks before we lay on the bed and began chatting, as we casually stroked, touched and kissed each other. We had 45 minutes to ourselves.

My phone lit up with a text, it was from James. It said thank you for allowing me to watch and wank and that he was grateful that I was allowing him to watch again at 9pm.

I was now looking forward to having a good chat with Penny, before the main course at 9pm.

To be continued.