The Making of a Hotwife Ch. 07

Story Info
Husband watches his wife via video link being pleasured.
2k words
4.23
28.2k
28
2

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny and I lay on the bed, next to each other, totally comfortable in our nakedness. We sipped our drinks, our spare hands wandering over each other's bodies.

So much had happened in such a short space of time to get us to this place. I was Penny's first lover, since she had got married 10 years ago. At 28, she was almost half my age and James her husband, being comfortable, after meeting me briefly, was at home in their bedroom, watching a video link of what his wife and I were doing.

"So Penny, how are enjoying your hotwife training?"

"Very much indeed", she replied. "I can't believe how much has happened, in so little amount of time. James and I have been discussing our fantasies for quite some time now and what's happened in such a short space of time, has been more than either of us imagined, making our fantasies into reality. It's truly been better than either of us could have imagined."

"So, what would you and James like to happen next?" I enquired.

"Well, as you know, James and I have agreed for you to fuck me bareback tonight and for James to watch what happens via the video link we've been using already and also, as you instructed, I have brought along a toy that he bought especially for tonight, which I haven't seen. So, I'd imagine that will keep us busy for a while." Penny replied.

"I'm sure all that will happen this evening however, I was thinking more of over the next few times that we meet, provided you and James want me to continue to train you?"

"Oh, I see what you mean now. Well, as you know, James being happy to watch you and I on the video link, all stems from his teenage years and watching a video of a man dropping off his wife, to be fucked by another guy. Well, James mentioned that he'd also watched some other films in the series, where the wife was fucked by more than one guy."

"And does that also appeal to you?" I asked Penny.

Before she replied, I placed my index finger on the entrance to her pussy, tracing the lips of her pussy, which were still wet and aroused from our initial play earlier.

"I have to admit, that when James mentioned me being with more than one man, initially, only having been with James and a few others individually, before I married him, I was a little unsure of whether I would enjoy it. However, over the time that James and I have been discussing our fantasies, every time James has mentioned this, the hornier I have become thinking about it."

"I can tell that it is getting you aroused now." Penny smiled as I pulled my index finger from within her pussy, her juices covering it.

"How would you feel if it became another reality?"

"Well, I would be happy to try it once, to see if I liked it and I am sure James would be delighted. The only thing that worries me is how long that it may take to arrange. Having to advertise for other guys, booking somewhere, co-ordinating diaries, it would take forever."

"What if you left it to me?" I replied. "I've got a pretty good idea now of the type of guy you like, based on your profile and also meeting me. I'd vet the guys and say choose two. Then I could liaise with you and James re when we could meet again and then let the guys know and hopefully, they could make the date as well. You would need to trust me."

Penny's eyes lit up, "Having met you and got to know you so easily, I trust you, as does James, so the answer would be yes."

"OK, leave that with me for a future date then." I replied and smiled, as I slide two fingers into Penny's very wet and tight pussy. She moved her hips, pushing as much of my fingers as she could into her hot pussy.

"Well, it is nearly 9pm and I think it's time that we should finish off the show for James, don't you think?

"Yes please Master". Penny eagerly replied. I enjoyed how she had started calling me Master. It had not been prompted by me however I thought it worked well, due to training Penny to become a hotwife.

I got off the bed, went to my PC and reactivated the video link to James. Almost immediately James connected and both Penny and I could see her husband, who by this time was totally naked, walking back to the armchair in their bedroom and sitting down, so he had a good view of his PC screen.

"Are you ready for the main course then James?"

James gave a thumbs up, as a reply.

"OK, same rules as last time, you can watch and wank, however, if you cum, then I will turn the video link off."

Another thumbs up from James.

"I do believe that you bought a toy for Penny that she hasn't seen?"

"Yes, she has it in her bag."

"OK, Penny, can you get it from your bag and hand it to me and then lay down on the bed, with your eyes shut."

Penny went into her bag and retrieved a package that James had obviously bought via an online sex toy store. James and obviously though ahead, as I noticed that also in the bag were some batteries.

I opened the packaging which revealed a purple-coloured, torpedo-shaped vibrator about 3 inches long. I also noticed that there was a key fob remote control with it.

I removed the cellophane packaging and inserted the batteries in both the vibrator and remote control. I tried the remote which made the vibrator purr quietly. I clicked the remote control again and the vibrator buzzed louder as its speed of vibration increased.

I kept clicking the key fob remote and as I did, I noticed that Penny was rubbing her clit with her fingers and her legs were rubbing against each other, obviously aware that it was a vibrator but not what type. The vibrator had about a dozen settings, from a small delicate vibration, up to full throttle but also had some random settings that made it stop and then start again and also buzz intermittently.

I eventually got back to the first delicate setting and asked Penny to slide down the bed until her legs were draped over the edge, giving James a wonderful view on screen of Penny's swollen and excited pussy.

I made sure Penny's eyes were shut and proceeded to run the vibrator over the inside of her thigh, she shuddered with pleasure. I adjusted the webcam on my PC and zoomed in, so the screen view that James had was a full screen image of his wife's pussy.

I moved the torpedo vibrator to Penny's pussy lips and ran it around them. There was no need to lubricate the vibrator, as Penny was soaking wet. I nestled the vibrator on her clit and changed the speed of the vibrator and Penny arched her back in pleasure, almost willing me to insert it into her.

"Oh God, that feels so so nice." She gasped.

I then took the vibrator and began to slowly push it into Penny. Her pussy lips folded around the purple-coloured pleasure toy. Eventually, I pushed it inside her and it was though she was sucking it into her body, as it completely disappeared from view.

I then sat in a chair that I had pulled up to the bed and with my drink in one hand, proceeded to try out the different settings on Penny.

Her legs began to tighten as I went through various settings and her hands which lay beside her gripped the sheets as waves of pure pleasure went through her body. I looked at the computer screen and James was gently stroking his hard cock, in their bedroom, watching his wife writhing on the bed, on his PC screen.

Penny began to moan with pleasure, as I tried various settings.

I noticed that there was a random setting that she appeared to enjoy more than the others. It was one which randomised both the strength and also the speed of the vibrations.

I kept the setting on this, taking great delight in watching and listening to Penny, as she enjoyed the pleasure that the toy was giving to her.

I noticed that her breathing was becoming shallower, as her pleasure increased. I put down my drink and proceeded to take one of the pillows and place it under Penny's head, raising it from the bed. I checked the webcam view on my PC and adjusted it, so that James had a view of both Penny's pussy and also her face. I told Penny to keep her eyes shut.

With that, I moved onto the bed, positioning myself, on my knees, next too Penny's head. I grabbed my hard cock and manoeuvred it, so it touched Penny's lip. I then proceeded to run my cock head around both her upper and bottom lip, before pushing it forward.

Penny obliged and opened her mouth, taking my cock into her mouth. I gently began to fuck her mouth and increased the speed of the vibrator. I felt Penny's teeth bite slightly onto my cock as she drew breath, as her enjoyment of the increased speed in the vibrator had the desired effect on her.

I glanced at the computer screen and saw that James had increased the speed at which he was wanking his cock.

I removed my cock and told Penny to lick up and down my shaft, which she duly did, before taking each of my cum-filled balls into her mouth, one after the other.

I could sense that Penny was nearing orgasm and I knew exactly what to do. I left the remote on the same setting and put it down on the bed.

I removed my cock from Penny's mouth and with each hand, held the point of her nipples. She arched her back and moaned as I did. I began to squeeze each one in unison, harder and harder. Penny let out a gasp of delight.

As I squeezed harder, I also began to pull them upwards from the natural shape of her breast. I held them in that position, squeezing them hard all along. Penny's legs began to thrash on the bed and her hands gripped hard onto the bedsheets.

"Oh my God." Penny cried out and with one last moan, her body shuddered and convulsed as her orgasm peaked. I let go of her nipples and she collapsed back onto the bed, continuing to have convulsions of her pussy, like the aftershocks of an earthquake. I turned the vibrator off, to allow her time to come down from her orgasmic high.

As Penny's breathing returned to normal, I inserted two fingers into her pussy and retrieved the vibrator, which was completely covered in her juices. I took great pleasure in licking it clean before placing it on the bedside table.

I turned to the PC screen. "So James, did you enjoy watching your wife using the toy that you bought for her to use with me?"

"Thank you", James replied, "it was fantastic to watch."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it so much and I am glad you didn't cum either, as it means that you can watch the finale."

"Penny told me that you both wanted me to fuck her bareback. Penny has already told me she still wants that to happen however I just wanted to double-check with you. So, are you still OK with that?"

A big smile appeared on James' face and he gave the thumbs up.

"Well, in that case, it will be my pleasure. Penny and I are going to have a drink first, so be ready at your PC screen in 15 minutes."

To be continued.