The Making of a Mistress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think if you do this for long enough, I just might spurt!" he said excitedly.

"My little pee-pee seems to like what you are doing!"

Marie laughed out loud.

"Your pee-pee?" she said. "Well, we'll have to call it something, because it certainly isn't big enough to deserve to be called a cock!"

"Pull it up out of the way. I want to give those little marbles in your ball sac a bit of attention!"

Flicking her hand up sharply, Marie hit Charles in the bollocks, causing an agonised "aaargh!" of pain to escape his lips. She repeated the action, and was amused to see two angry red lines appear on his pale, wrinkled scrotum.

She gave him half a dozen hard cuts with her new weapon, each of which elicited a hiss of pain from her fiancé. She found herself enjoying this public display of dominance.

"Time to give your little thimble some more attention!" she said out loud.

"Stand with your hands on your hips, groin forward, and don't you dare move!"

Charles assumed the position and Marie brought her twig down sharply. It laid an angry red line along the length of his shaft. She waited for it to stop bobbing up and down and repeated her action. This really was fun!

Charles took everything that Marie dished out, without a word of complaint, and only the occasional grunt or gasp of pain. His tiny cock now had an angry red hue, and a thick strand of clear pre-cum had emerged from his piss hole and was swaying precariously each time Marie repeated her stroke.

A particularly vicious down stroke landed smack on the glowing red helmet of his cock, and the twig snapped. Charles gave an agonised shriek, which quickly turned into a moan of ecstasy.

To his, and Marie's delight, a thick rope of cum oozed out if his little cock. He groaned and made to touch his throbbing cock to help it expel its load.

"Uh-huh!" said Marie, shaking her head and slapping his hand away.

"No hands! Finish your cum with your hands on your hips, as I instructed you!"

Charles grimaced, but did as he was told. Three or four further pulses brought forth a goodly amount of cum, which landed in a little pool a few feet away from where Charles and Marie stood.

They grinned as spontaneous applause broke out from all three watchers. Charles gave a mock bow, and Marie dropped a curtsey.

"I think it's time to go," she said, turning to see two more cars approaching.

"They've missed your debut! Ah well, that's just too bad!"

Charles pulled up his underpants and trousers and put his jacket back on. To Marie's delight, he remembered his training, and opened her door for her and helped her into the car.

He got in behind the wheel and put his seat belt on, glancing across and nodding in satisfaction when he saw that Marie had already buckled in.

He started the engine and with a toot of acknowledgement to their audience, Marie and Charles drove out of the clearing. Just before they reached the main road, Charles pulled off the track, stopped and leaned over and kissed Marie warmly. She was gratified to feel his tongue in her mouth. He was learning!

"Thank you so much," he whispered. "That was the most intense experience I've had in a long time. I can't wait to be punished by you again!"

Marie grinned at him.

"I enjoyed it too!" she said truthfully.

"My rabbit is going to give me a good seeing-to when I get home. Thank fuck I bought a new pack of batteries!"

It was a sign of how far they had come that Charles didn't feel it necessary to tut at Marie's swearing or her reference to how she was going to pleasure herself later on.

Charles escorted her up the path to her flat and kissed her, before opening the door and standing aside for her to enter.

"Good luck with your meeting tomorrow," he said wistfully. " l wish that l could come with you."

"You've cum enough this weekend!" Marie giggled. "It's my turn to cum now!"

She gave him a last kiss and thanked him for a fabulous evening.

"I'll ring you as soon as I get back tomorrow," she promised, closing the front door slowly.

Charles had almost reached the pavement when he heard her calling him. He turned to face her.

"Don't even think about a repeat solo performance when you get home," she said sternly, but with a wicked grin on her face.

"From now on, your thimble belongs to me!"

Charles grinned and gave her the thumbs up. As he drove home he realised that marrying Marie would be the start of a thrilling adventure. He was conscious of a dull ache in his balls, and his cock twitched deliciously. But he'd had his instructions, and so he ruefully concluded that the only thing he had to look forward to when he got home was a very cold shower and a lovely comforting glass of hot milk before bed.