The Making of a PokeSlut 03 - Tentacruel

Story Info
Cassie stops a Tentacruel from attacking the local beach.
6.1k words
4.7
20.9k
53

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tabetts
tabetts
264 Followers

This series is intended to be six parts long, reflecting the maximum number of Pokemon a trainer can carry. This is part 3.

Be warned, this chapter and all subsequent chapters contain hardcore Pokemon on human action, if you don't like that, then please go elsewhere. Your pointlessly negative comments are not needed, just let people enjoy whatever turns them on.

As always, constructive feedback is very much welcome.

The Making of a PokeSlut -- Chapter 3

TENTACRUEL

I had spent the last two days after my capture of Zebstrika attempting to use regular Poke Tech to no avail. Regular Poke balls, the Pokemart, the Poke Centre, catching Pokemon, trading Pokemon, nothing worked. I was disheartened, but slowly came to terms with my predicament. Many people lived in our world without raising or training their own Pokemon, and at least I still had an avenue available to catch and train my own if I so wished.

Whilst I had been working, I had refrained from battling with my Pokemon in an attempt to keep them calm. As much as I wanted to show them off and to battle with them, I decided to carefully monitor their 'needs' and only do so when they had recently been satisfied, to prevent their lusts from overcoming them and me losing control. I also needed to wait until the Professor had come up with a permanent solution to the electrical problem.

I was asleep that night, whilst Professor Shagbark worked in his lab. Or more accurately, worked on me in his lab. He pulled up the processed results of my Zebstrika mating session and reviewed them.

"It's a shame it took so long to get these results after the overload, but what a blessing! I could never have predicted that something like this could happen."

"Getting fucked so hard by an electrified horse cock that you cum so hard, the whole system fails and you're irrevocably altered to never be able to use normal technology again. Incredible."

The computer finished its analysis and awaited his input.

- - - - - - - - - -

Subject: Cassandra Skye

PokeSlut Conversion: 19%

Analysis of Zebstrika Encounter 01 complete.

View Conclusion Y/N?

Y.

Observation: Electrical output of Zebstrika exceeded maximum safe threshold. Nanite system overloaded.

Alteration: PokeSlut body used as 'Living Battery'. When near capacity, additional detected electrical surges redirected into slut to ensure functionality of system. Brain chemistry of slut altered to perceive shocks of this nature as pleasurable.

Result: Possibility of further overloads nullified. Slut will receive much higher voltage from incoming shocks which will be approximately 300% more pleasurable.

Proceed Y/N?

Y.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Oh absolutely" the Professor smirked, "that should make her next breeding from an electric type much more interesting."

-

I woke late the next morning, disturbed by dreams of towering horse cocks showering me in electrified cum.

I took a quick shower to freshen up and then made my way to the lab. As usual, the Professor was hard at work. We had been tracking rumours of a water type Pokemon assaulting women at the beach nearby, but had yet to get a confirmed location or species.

"Morning" I yawned.

"It's nearly midday Cassie, what kept you?"

"Just some... err... bad dreams."

"Well alright. Unfortunately, I still haven't tracked down our elusive water type."

"Can I help?"

"You can. It's a bit boring, but we're running low on food and other essentials. Could you please head over to the Pokemart and buy some for us?"

"Sure. I don't mind."

"Just tell them to add it all to my account. Don't worry about paying."

I slipped on my trainers, grabbed my special Pokedex and bag, then headed out. From the lab, it was quite a long walk to the market on the other side of town, but I welcomed the chance for a bit of fresh air and exercise.

Shortly before arriving at the store, I heard a beep from my Pokedex and one of the Poke balls on my belt began gently vibrating.

"Crap."

I flicked on my Pokedex and tapped the 'LUST' tab. Houndoom was at 60% and his icon had the three little Z's next to it to indicate sleep. Zebstrika on the other hand, was at 75% and his icon showed a rearing horse next to a pulsing love heart. I tapped his image.

- - - - - - - - - -

ZEBSTRIKA

Current Lust: 75%

Time since last ejaculation: 49 hours

Estimated cum output: 8.9 Lt

WARNING: Lust over 75%

PokeSlut advised to breed with male ASAP.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Damn it! I totally forgot to check this before I left."

I looked from my map, back at his lust level (76% now), back to my map. I knew what I needed to do, but I was practically at the shop already.

"It's OK, I can spare another hour or so, then deal with this back in the privacy of my room."

"Yeah...this is fine."

As I walked the last few minutes to the store, I couldn't stop myself from thinking about what was going to be waiting for me when I returned.

Huge throbbing horse cock...

9 litres of thick, tasty cum...

Getting my pussy stretched out, pounded and bred...

I was rapidly soaking through my little booty shorts.

"Come on Cassie you slut, get it together."

I was so distracted by my degenerate thoughts that I failed to notice the trainer stood outside the shop and crossed right in front of him.

"You there! I challenge you to a battle!"

I stopped in my tracks and looked up. A youngish looking guy in sleek training gear was pointing dramatically towards me.

"I'm an aerial ace, my flying type Pokemon won't be beaten!"

"Dude."

"What?"

"I'm just trying to go shopping. I don't want to battle you."

"But you must! I know you're a trainer. I can see the Poke balls on your belt. You have to battle me, we made eye contact!"

Oh my god. This fucking guy.

I was a little panicked, already feeling the vibrations from Zeb's ball getting stronger and knowing I really shouldn't release him until I was somewhere private.

I made to move past the other trainer but he adamantly blocked my way and threw out a Poke ball.

"Spearow, I choose you!"

Well god dammit, I was in a battle now. I quickly considered the best way to end it. Flying is weak to Electric. Of course it fucking is. I palmed my poke ball, feeling its heat and vibrations increase, almost as if its captive knew what was about to happen.

I cringed as I threw the ball, but I was also overcome by a wave of pure arousal as the ball split open and I sealed my fate.

-

The battle was over quickly, each of his 4 Pokemon were swiftly annihilated by a thunderbolt from Zebstrika. The moment the last bird fainted and fell from the sky, Zebstrika turned menacingly towards me, his mammoth cock already coming free from its sheath.

Thankfully, the other trainer was too busy tending to his defeated Pokemon to notice. I quickly grabbed Zeb and managed to lead him away from the store. He was clearly very pent up, arcs of lightning striking nearby objects, rearing up into the air and whinnying loudly. I got him out of sight of the road into a nearby patch of trees.

I immediately dropped to my knees, crawling under him and planting soft kisses on his swollen balls. I cooed and hummed, whispering what a good boy he was. He slowly calmed down into a more manageable state. The scent and taste of his sack was overwhelming, musky and raw. I very nearly lost myself in worshipping his balls.

Reigning in my desires, I quickly flipped open my Pokedex and checked the map, hoping for somewhere I could take him for what was likely to be a lengthy breeding session. There was nowhere. I would need to get him back to the lab. The route back through town was not an option with the state he was in, but I could cut through the woods and take a shortcut. Risky normally, but with Zebstrika out I wouldn't come to harm. That also gave me an idea, we needed to get back quick, and he was a horse after all.

I laid one last sloppy kiss on the head of his cock and spoke up to him.

"How about it big boy, want me to ride you back to the lab?"

He snorted loudly, and the nanites seemed to recognise this as approval. His twitching cock certainly seemed to approve. I heard a small voice from my collar.

"Ride parameters accepted. Installing saddle."

I went to stand up, but the nanites quickly swirled down onto my wrists and ankles, forming into thick, padded cuffs.

"Hey! What the fu..."

I felt pressure and my weight was lifted free of the ground.

"Oh no, this isn't what I meant!"

The nanites rapidly formed into two strops that rose up over his back and connected to my opposite limb. They then tightened, pulling me bodily into him. Within seconds, I was strapped to the underside of his belly, my tits and face squashed into his fur. The nanites kept working, shredding my shorts into nothing and revealing my glistening pink pussy. I could already fell his fat, blunt tip pressing against me. I tried to struggle, but he shocked me hard, right from his cock into my pussy.

"Holy shit!" I cried, on the verge of orgasm already. It felt so good when he shocked me, way better than the first time. My stupid body obviously loved that feeling. He shocked me again and I came, squirting all over his cock, liberally lubing it ready to plough deep into me.

I really am a shock slut I thought.

He jerked his hips forward, forcing his cock into my tiny hole inch by inch. Once he had made some progress, he began to walk, then trot, then broke into a steady canter. Every step he took jolting me further and further down his shaft.

Despite the humiliation of being strapped to the belly of a horse, I was cumming practically non-stop. My body was becoming so accustomed to giant Pokemon cocks I could barely control myself when one got inside me. He fucked me deeper and deeper, rearranging my insides with every pump and shocking my womb directly. It didn't take long for him to completely split me open and hilt me with his cock. I just tried to cling on for dear life and ride out the waves of pleasure.

I heard a beep from the nanites.

"Saddle secured. Estimated ride length for optimal male satisfaction, 3 hours."

3 hours! I couldn't believe it. I was so conflicted.

This would break me, but it would feel so good...

I couldn't take getting fucked by a giant horse cock for that long, could I?

"Ride protocols confirmed. Initiating."

It didn't seem like I had a choice.

The Zebstrika reared up fully on his hind legs, my weight sinking me down until I could feel his pulsing balls against my ass. He whinnied loudly, then galloped full speed into the woods.

-

3 and a half hours later, Zebstrika trotted slowly through the back gate of the lab. He and I were both utterly exhausted, and completely satisfied. All that riding through the woods, impaled on 2 feet of horse cock, had left me sexually sated in a way I can't even describe. Zeb had cum multiple times, completely filling my little pussy to overflowing. This time, held in place as I was, his cock remained inside me and remained hard whenever he came. I imagine you could follow our route through the woods by the trail of thick, steaming horse cum we left behind.

When the Professor came out to investigate the noise, he found me still attached to Zeb who was happily drinking from the little pond in the back garden, whilst I was left a ruined mess. My gaping pussy and slick thighs, his belly, drooping cock and sagging balls were all coated in a thick, gooey layer of cum. My hair was frazzled mess from all the shocks I had received, and I wasn't honestly sure if my nipples would ever not be hard again. The static build up as they rubbed on his belly during the entire ride was pure, torturous pleasure.

"Could you give me a hand down please?" I asked sheepishly.

The nanites released the straps that were holding me in place and the Professor gingerly held my weight until I was lay on the ground. I sat up, gave one last demure kiss to Zebs perfect horse cock, then grabbed his ball and put him away.

As he flashed away into his ball, he once again looked very pleased with himself.

"Good news Cassie" said the Professor, helping me to my feet.

"We've got a confirmed sighting of out next target. A powerful Tentacruel that likes assaulting and abducting women from the beach."

"Right now?" I asked.

"No, no don't worry. He seems to like catching sunbathers alone during the day. The weather is due to be quite nice tomorrow. So we'll try it then."

"That's great. I'm going to..."

A great big dollop of horse cum splattered onto the floor between my feet.

"...go get cleaned up."

-

I dragged myself up to my room, showered, expelled all the excess cum and changed into a fresh pair of panties. As I crawled into bed, I had a thought that I had been sleeping a lot more than normal recently, but was far too tired to really latch onto it and wonder why.

Just as I was nodding off, my Pokedex beeped again on the bedside table and I groggily rolled over to pick it up. Houndoom's symbol had changed from sleep to lust. I groaned and tapped it.

- - - - - - - - - -

HOUNDOOM

Current Lust: 75%

Time since last ejaculation: 61 hours

Estimated cum output: 5.5 Lt

WARNING: Lust over 75%

PokeSlut advised to breed with male ASAP.

- - - - - - - - - -

There was nothing else I could do. I grabbed his ball and summoned him. He was as eager as ever but seemed to notice my tiredness and whimpered plaintively at me.

I rolled onto my side and pulled down my panties to reveal my pussy to him.

"It's alright boy, come up on the bed. You can sleep with me tonight."

-

Later, the Professor logged into the system to perform his nightly check up on Cassie while she was sleeping. He idly wondered what new and exciting changes he could make to her already whorish body.

- - - - - - - - - -

Subject: Cassandra Skye

PokeSlut Conversion: 26%

NOTE: PokeSlut currently breeding with subject: Houndoom.

View Detailed Analysis Y/N?

Y.

PokeSlut and Pokemon both currently asleep in position commonly dubbed 'spooning'. Male is knotted deeply to slut. Womb contains approximately 2.5 Lt of sperm. Male is likely to ejaculate once more during the night and again in the morning. Female dopamine levels very high. REM sleep patterns indicate intense dreaming.

- - - - - - - - - -

"You are such a perfect little slut aren't you Cassie?" The professor smiled to himself.

He was about to turn the system off and go to bed himself when he noticed a new function had been opened by the nanites. He pressed the button to activate it and message popped up.

- - - - - - - - - -

Note to user: PokeSlut conversion has now exceeded 25%. Nanite bonding has reached satisfactory level for cosmetic enhancements to be made to subject.

Current available options: 1

View now Y/N?

"Incredible. Yes. 100 times yes."

Y.

Observation: Modern societal trends indicate a preference for female bodies to be completely shaved, other than head hair.

Alteration: All body hair removed below the neck, all facial hair excluding eyebrows removed, all follicles altered to prevent regrowth.

Result: PokeSlut will have flawless, smooth skin across her whole body, all hair removed will never grow back, skin sensitivity increased by 25-50%.

Proceed Y/N?

Y.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Let's see what she makes of this in the morning."

-

I awoke the next morning to Houndoom gently licking my cheek and pumping what must have been his third or fourth load of the night into my poor little pussy. I snuggled up to him as much as I could, enjoying the warm feeling of his red hot cum filling me to the brim.

We stayed like that under the covers for a little while, with me whispering praise to him for what a good boy he was for using his pussy all night. When his knot finally deflated enough to let me go, I ducked down and cleaned him off with my tongue, enjoying the exquisite taste. I then popped him back into his ball, both of us smiling.

"Good. That should keep you satisfied for a few days at least."

With that taken care of, I waddled to the shower trying not to spill too much cum onto the carpet.

It was there, under the cleansing water, that I discovered something very strange. I normally keep myself pretty well shaven, but it had been a couple of days since I last found the time. And yet, my body seemed completely smooth, as if I had just had the worlds best waxing. I examined myself more closely, running my hands over my legs and arms, marvelling at how they felt. Naturally, I then slowly slid my hands down my belly towards my pussy. It was perfectly smooth as well, so tiny and pink and cute looking. I had always loved having my pussy look this way and every guy who had ever seen it said how good it looked. It wasn't them I was imagining now though, it never was any more. No, I was imagining my little pale pink pussy getting split open my a monstrous horse cock and the delicious contrast it made against a dark red doggy cock as its knot popped inside.

As I stood there in the shower, playing with myself and enjoying the sensation of hot water on my smooth skin, I came to a realisation. I never wanted to fuck a human guy again!

-

Sufficiently cleaned up, I went looking for the Professor.

"Hey, can I show you something?"

"What is it Cassie? I'm busy preparing to capture the Tentacruel."

"Look at this" I said, holding out one of my arms and a leg.

"Notice anything different?"

"Err, not really?"

"Feel how smooth they are."

He ran his hand along my arm and smiled.

"Wow Cass, very smooth. Is that why you took so long in the shower this morning?"

"No! Well yes it is I suppose, but that's not my point. I didn't do this. Didn't shave, wax or anything."

"Really? How intriguing. It could be a residual effect of the nanite bonding process."

"Is that normal?"

"We aren't dealing with normal here Cassie, this is experimental tech. As the nanites bind to you, you might encounter other changes."

"Well, I can't pretend I'm not a little concerned, but I know I can't go back now. And hey, if the changes are always as beneficial as this I'm looking forward to more!" I joked.

"That's a great attitude Cass. Are you ready for the Tentacruel? I need a bit more time with the nanites but we can go after lunch."

"Lets do it" I smiled.

-

We drove down to the beach under the afternoons burning sun. As predicted, the weather was perfect for sunbathing. We parked up near to the beach, which had been cleared by the locals to aid with our little operation. I clambered into the back and got ready for my next 'uniform'.

The Professor saw what I was doing and interjected.

"Not this time Cassie. This Tentacruel likes to ambush unsuspecting beach goers so we need you to look the part."

"Oh! I didn't bring anything."

"That's alright, the nanites will see to that as well."

I stepped out of the van a minute later in the sexiest bikini I had ever seen. It was a high class, designer affair that I would never have been able to afford before. It was dark black with gold trim that looked great against my pale skin. The strings rode high on my hips and the small patch of fabric barely covered my pussy, round the back, the miniscule thong left my bubbly cheeks exposed to the world. The bra cups were almost deliberately small and pushed in, creating a deep valley of cleavage that was straining against the thin metallic buckle in the centre holding them in place. The collar was gone as the nanites had receded entirely into the bikini (no tan lines!) and the only other item of clothing I wore was a pair of tall, wedge heeled sandals. With my flawless skin, I knew I looked like the perfect beach bunny slut and that if there had been any men at the beach, they would've never been able to take their eyes off me.

tabetts
tabetts
264 Followers
12