The Making of a PokeSlut 03 - Tentacruel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let my long blonde hair down and slung my bag over my shoulder. All it contained was a book, a towel, a bottle of water and my Pokedex. As usual the Professor would keep out of the way and talk to me through an earpiece.

"I have to say Cassie, you do look phenomenal in that."

"Thank you, I think it might have been a little too hot today for a full leather outfit!"

"I think you might be right. Oh and don't worry about the sun, the nanites will ensure you don't burn."

"Awesome. So what should I do?"

"Head down to the beach and sunbath. Just act completely normal. I'll have the nanites monitor the water so we shouldn't be caught by surprise."

I walked the short distance down to the beach, set up my towel and waited. All in all it was a much more pleasant experience than the filthy back alley or the sweaty barn I had to endure previously. I sunned myself for about an hour, thoroughly enjoying the experience. I had looked up Tentacruels on my Pokedex during the drive over and my naughty imagination was thinking up all sorts of ideas. All those tentacles? Oh boy. Let's just say it's lucky my bikini was a dark colour.

"We've got movement Cassie. Something is in the water. I think it's our guy."

"Remember, we can need to get him up onto land or he can flee too easily. You're just a naive tourist, let him come to you."

"Gotcha."

I waited for a little while longer, lay on my back pretending to read my book. I could see a shadow under the water but he refused to come ashore.

"Hmm, perhaps we made it a bit too obvious with no-one else on the beach. What do you think Cassie, try again another day?"

I grinned mischievously.

"No way. We're here now. I can do this." I said under my breath.

"I just need to give him an opportunity he can't refuse."

I put my book down and rolled onto my front. I then reached around and unhooked my bikini top, letting it fall down to my sides. After that, I lifted up my hips and slid the thong off my ass and down my legs, tossing it away onto the sand. I then relaxed again, trying to look like I was just here for a bit of nude sunbathing. Of course, I kept my back arched slightly and my hips a little raised so my heart shaped ass and drooling pussy were aimed directly at the water.

"I think it's working. Here he comes."

The Tentacruel slowly emerged from the water, slithering up the beach on its many tentacles. Out of the corner of my eye I could see it creeping closer. It made no noise over the sound of the surf, if I hadn't been aware of it he could have easily taken me by surprise.

"Scanning now Cassie, keep calm."

- - - - - - - - - -

Name: Tentacruel

Level: 92

Age: 100

Gender: Male

Race: Crustacean

Height: 2 m (not including tentacles)

Weight: 90 kg

Penis Length: N/A -- multiple tentacles at varying lengths

Penis Width: N/A -- multiple tentacles at vary widths

Testicle Diameter: N/A -- internal cumtanks (estimated total capacity 5 Lt x2)

Semen Output: Extreme

Refractory Period: Variable (if fully drained, may take days to refill tanks)

NOTE: Poison Typing, semen has both aphrodisiac and addictive qualities

NOTE: Numerous tentacles far exceed human strength threshold, once ensnared escape impossible until Pokemon is satisfied

Keywords: Cruel, Dominant, Sadistic

Assessment: Multiple (up to 100) tentacles used to hold female in place. Semen can be ejaculated at will until tanks are empty. Likely used to pacify female using natural aphrodisiac.

WARNING: Personality profile indicates significant sadistic tendencies including desire to inflict sexual pain and bondage on females. Ensure PokeSlut meets criteria 'Pain Slut' before proceeding.

Recommendation for Slut: Submit to male, escape impossible, upon pain infliction beg for mercy to increase male arousal (chance of mercy approx. 0.2%).

- - - - - - - - - -

"So, what do I need to kno..."

I was cut off as one his tentacles lanced forward, wrapping firmly around my ankle. With surprising speed and strength, he pulled me bodily into the air, wrapping another powerful tentacle around my other ankle. I was dangling upside down in front of him as his eyes narrowed vindictively. Another large tentacle rose up before me and proceeded to blast a thick load of cum right into upturned face.

The effect was immediate. My mind slowed down and the spark of arousal within me blossomed into an inferno in an instant. I greedily slurped down all the cum I could reach with my tongue. The taste and texture were, as always, exquisite.

"God you taste so good. I need more. Please."

He was happy to oblige, squirting a second load all over my face and a third into my waiting mouth. I swallowed it all greedily.

As the power of his cum took hold of me I lost all reasonable control of my body. My pupils were wide and dilated like an addict looking for her next fix. My nipples were hard as diamond and my pussy was soaking wet and wide open, eager to be filled.

Without warning, more and more tentacles slithered out from his main body and wrapped themselves around me. I was manoeuvred around in mid air until I was in a position similar to doggy style. Tentacles completely wrapped around my legs all the way up my thighs, holding most of my weight. More of them wrapped around my arms past my elbows, folding my arms behind my back like I was wearing a straight jacket. Even more curled up around my torso. They squeezed down hard, pulling and pushing my soft tits in every direction.

I was delirious with pleasure, the way he was roughly handling my body and the lingering taste of his seed had me shamelessly moaning. I wanted him to use me, needed more of his narcotic cum.

"Please! Fuck me. Use me. Fill me with your cum!"

I was denied. Now that he had hooked me on his cum, he seemed to take cruel pleasure in withholding it from me. A large tentacle hovered in front of my face, dripping seed. I desperately tried to reach it, to get it into my mouth, but he held me in place. He was mocking me, taunting me with cum I couldn't drink.

I struggled uselessly, secretly enjoying being held in place. I was utterly defenceless, completely at his mercy. My natural submission was relishing every second of his treatment of me. He raised up two tentacles behind me then brought them crashing down onto the soft flesh of my ass.

SMACK.

SMACK.

I screamed. He spanked me so hard it hurt, but I could already sense a feeling of pleasure begin to wash over me. More tentacles rose up in front me. They whipped across my tits and tender nipples. It hurt. It hurt so fucking good.

"Yeesssss" I hissed. "More, fuck me up, make it hurt!"

He brought up yet another tentacle. He slapped me hard across the face with it, my whole body rocking in mid air. He then pressed the fat tip into my mouth and blasted another load of cum directly down my throat. It seemed he wanted to punish me for my insolence but reward me for begging. I started to understand the sort of game he obviously liked to play.

He started spanking me again, hard and fast across both cheeks. The tentacles by my chest were whipping my tits as well and he occasionally slapped my face again. I wriggled my hips as best I could, trying to present my ass to his vicious blows and my pussy for his use. I was so god damn horny and I needed something, anything inside me.

"Please use my little pussy. Please! I know you want to..."

I was acting up deliberately now, knowing how he would likely respond. He squirted more cum directly onto my pussy lips. It was so hot and thick, I could feel each burst splash onto me. I could feel my hole literally throbbing in desire. I was so fucking horny. This tentacled beast was hitting all of my submissive buttons perfectly.

He didn't let up, and he still didn't penetrate me. He just kept spanking me, whipping me and slapping me. I could do nothing but let it happen, the pain and pleasure fusing together. If only he would relent and slam one of those tentacles inside me, I think I would cum on the spot.

"I need it. Please! Fuck me!"

He didn't. He just brought up another smaller tentacle and added whipping my clit to his list of tortures. I was delirious now, kept on the edge for so long, in agony with the need to cum.

I begged, pleaded, did everything I could to try and tempt him into fucking me but he clearly wasn't finished playing with his new toy. More tentacles emerged from under his shell, wrapping me up even more firmly. One snaked its way up my chest and wrapped right around my throat. He squeezed down with it, choking me hard. He'd clearly had enough of my begging.

He just kept spanking me and choking me harder and harder. My ass was red raw and covered in welts. The tentacle around my throat squeezed down every time he spanked me. At first I panicked, trying in vain to suck in air but soon the rhythm as his repeated tortures overwhelmed me. I desperately breathed in whenever he would let me, turning off my brain and just letting my body enjoy the ride.

I think he eventually sensed my complete submission to him. The blows came to a stop and he released his grip. I was crying, heaving for breath. An absolutely ruined mess utterly desperate with the need to cum.

"Please" I begged him again, much quieter now, almost sobbing.

"Just fuck me. Fill my pussy and make it yours. I can't take any more."

The Tentacruel began to reposition itself and me. Finally, I thought. Some of those tentacles looked very big. I had to have one inside me now. Still carrying me, it brought me in under its shell, lowering itself towards the ground in the process. I was soon enclosed, only a few errant beams of sunlight penetrated into my tentacle prison as it moved about. He took a firm grip of me, spinning me round so my back was facing the floor and my belly to him. He then brought me knees up to my chest, wrapping my arms under them to hold me in place. He covered me in his tentacles now, each and every one leaving a dribble of cum wherever it went in testament to how turned on he was.

He tilted me backwards, angling my pussy up. Soon, almost every square inch of my lower body was covered by him. Only my tiny pussy was left exposed and vulnerable. He then continued this trend up my body, covering me and wrapping me up. Around my tits completely, over my shoulders, round my neck again until finally even my head was surrounded and my mouth was filled. The last thing I saw was the longest, fattest tentacle of them all lining itself up with my pretty, pink hole.

I was left in absolute darkness. I couldn't see, couldn't hear, I could smell nothing but cum, the only thing I could feel and taste was tentacle. Tentacle everywhere. I was completely trapped.

He plunged the fat tentacle into me with all his strength. There was no resistance whatsoever, my pussy welcomed it as I came and came and came. I just didn't stop cumming. After all the build up and teasing and edging I could feel myself cumming so hard that I squirted for the first time in my life. One orgasm bled into the next.

The Tentacruel had complete control of my body now. Every time the huge tentacle in my pussy would slam into my depths, the one in my mouth would pull out just enough to allow me a shuddering breath. Then when he pulled out of my pussy for a moment the one in my mouth would spear into my throat, deeper than any other cock had been before. He alternated like this, slamming both in and out of me in perfect rhythm. When either tentacle bottomed out it fired another load of brain melting cum into my depths. My stomach and womb quickly filled to bursting and began to overflow.

Time held no meaning for me now, trapped in my own personal tentacle heaven. My whole world had become nothing more than tentacles and their addictive aphrodisiac cum. Minutes or hours could have passed and I would have had no idea. Eventually, I felt a surge, a kind of all over contraction as every tentacle began to throb and shiver. Then there was an explosion. An explosion of sticky white cum as every tentacle released all at once, bathing me inside and out in his seed. I was shaking and trembling too, cumming right along with him until he was completely drained and my duties as a PokeSlut were complete.

I was lowered gently onto the sand, the tentacles around me receding away, back into his shell. I raised myself unsteadily up onto my elbows and watched him sink down onto the sand. The poor thing had really tired himself out.

I reached for my bag and pulled out a fresh ball. I went to throw it at him but I was so weak that it didn't reach him, rolling to a stop a short distance away. I crawled towards him, the sand sticking to the cum that covered almost my entire body. My pussy left a fresh trail of the goop behind me like a slug. I reached him and picked up the ball, leaning my weight against the side of his body and taking heavy breaths. One of the few tentacles that hadn't returned back into him rose up slowly then softly, tenderly stroked against my cheek.

I took it gently in my hands and gave a passionate kiss to the tip, cleaning up the last dregs of cum.

"Thank you. You were amazing."

I tapped the ball against his shell. It flashed as usual and he disappeared inside. The ball hit the beach and began to spin, kicking up flecks of sand. I watched it morph into the blue and red colours of a Tentacruel and the now expected inscription appear.

'TENTACLE SEEDBED'

I lay on the sand for some time after that, waiting for the feeling to return to my exhausted muscles, listening to the Professor congratulate me for another job well done through my earpiece.

Once I had sufficiently recovered, I took a dip in the ocean to clean myself off, shivering both from the cold and the effects of his potent cum wearing off. Like any addict, when I climbed into the van and we were driving home, I was already thinking about getting my next fix.

12