The Making of a PokeSlut 04 - Beedrill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alteration: Alveoli multiplication within lungs, nervous response around neck altered, choking will now cause large rush of endorphins, dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin from pituitary gland.

Result: Slut will be able hold her breath for considerably extended period. When choked during breeding, slut will feel greatly increased feeling of 'love' towards partner.

Proceed Y/N?

Y.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Tell me, why has her conversion progressed so much over the last two weeks? I did not think it would advance so quickly."

"Miss Skye has been battling her Pokemon intensively over the last 2 weeks, winning a total of 4 gym badges. This has led to increased number of breeding sessions of which she has participated most willingly."

"Excellent. That's even better than I had hoped. Continue."

"Miss Skye has also formed a close relationship with Pokemon 01: Houndoom in particular. She has often released him from his ball and allowed him to accompany her in person. They have adopted a mixture of a normal pet/owner relationship and that of a romantic couple. They sleep together most nights and she has taken to often relieving him of his urges well before it has become strictly necessary. I must also add that it is often difficult to ascertain who exactly is the pet and who is the owner in their dynamic."

"Fascinating. I did not anticipate that she would bond with a single Pokemon to such an extent. I will have to monitor their relationship more closely going forward. Anything else?"

"Yes. There is the matter of the 'bath incident'. Two days ago Miss Skye used the on site sauna to entrap her Tentacruel, before goading him and teasing him into a state of sexual frenzy. She then allowed him to mate with her uninterrupted for a period of 3 hours in which he unleashed a total of 24.3 litres of semen. She then used this semen to take a cum bath in the hot tub."

"Holy shit!"

"Indeed Sir. This prolonged caused contact with poison type semen caused her to become addicted. Heavily so. I have made alterations that mean she is now only mildly addicted and can sate herself on the cum of any Pokemon instead of removing the addiction entirely. I believed this would be your wish."

"Good. You did the right thing."

"You may also notice a delivery of finest quality Mudsdale semen to the lab yesterday. This is to act as an emergency supply for her. Also, I have the footage of the incident in question queued up for your convenience."

"Yes I think I should have a look at that. Send it to the workstation in my room."

-

I woke up the next morning and just about fell over when I got out of bed. My whole centre of gravity and balance felt weird. It took a lot more effort than usual to steer myself into the bathroom. Upon seeing myself in the mirror it became clear why. My tits and my ass were noticeably bigger, but thankfully hadn't drooped or sagged and still looked as perky as ever. In fact, if anything my body looked even better. I spun and twisted, examining myself all over. If the nanite bonding was going to keep making changes like this, I was more than happy to just let them continue.

Once I finished admiring myself, I got dressed and grabbed a bottle of Mudsdale cum from my stash, pouring some into a smaller carry bottle. I took a quick swig to sate myself. When I swallowed, I noticed that my collar seemed slightly tighter than usual around my neck. Oddly, I found this feeling to be quite nice so I didn't alter it. I released Houndoom who nuzzled up to me affectionately then we went looking for the Professor.

I found him in his lab as usual, poring over a large map.

"You're back!" I gleefully called out upon seeing him. I ran forward and gave him a hug from behind, I'm sure he could feel my upgraded tits pressed up against his back. Houndoom barked his approval as well. I released him and he turned around.

"Cassie, so good to see you!"

Houndoom barked again.

"And you too Houndoom." The professor smiled and scratched him behind the ear.

"I see you two are getting along well?" He asked, cocking one eyebrow questioningly.

"Err, yeah. We've gotten very... close. Is that alright?" I asked, feeling like I was in trouble.

"No not at all. Don't worry. Forming a strong bond with one particular Pokemon is very common. Just look at that Ketchum kid who's always in the news. If you can handle him then there's no problem as far as I can see."

"Ok good. I thought you were about to tell me off!"

I took a nervous swig from my bottle. A little dribbled down my chin and I had to scoop it up into my mouth with a finger. I could see the Professor watching me curiously.

"Protein shake" I said, blushing. "Gotta watch my figure."

"Uh huh." He stared at me for a moment too long.

"Anyway, good news is I've found our next capture, and this one is really something special."

"Ooh. Tell me, tell me."

"In my travels I heard rumours that the big honey farm near Cherrygrove city had been having problems so I went to investigate."

"I love their honey."

"As do I, their Beedrills create a fine product indeed. But this is where the problem lies. They told me that recently a very powerful Beedrill moved in from outside the farm and has been harming the domesticated Pokemon. A similar situation to the Zebstrika you caught."

"Right, so we have to catch the Beedrill to help the farm. Got it."

"Correct. But here's the interesting part. This Beedrill is a female."

"Look, I'm not gonna say I've never thought about it, but I don't really swing that way Prof."

"Relax Cassie. This will be more like your usual captures than you think since Beedrill is an insectoid. You see, the female stores eggs within her body which when laid, are later fertilised by a male to then produce offspring."

"Ok..."

"The female needs somewhere to lay her eggs Cassie, do you understand?"

"Oh! Oh...I see."

"For the record, I think you will make an excellent incubator" he smirked. I chose to ignore that comment.

"So Cherrygrove, quite a long way. When are we leaving?"

"Later today. I have booked us a room in a motel in Violet City for tonight and then the farm has arranged for us to stay in one of their guest houses for the duration of our stay."

"Great. I'll start packing."

-

We set off in the van that afternoon, Houndoom stuck his head out the window most of the way, ears and tongue flapping in the wind. I was happy to see him enjoying himself.

The motel was a bit run down, but it was only for one night. I put Houndoom back in his ball for the night and then the Professor and I retired to our neighbouring rooms. I watched TV for a while and was just dozing off when my Pokedex beeped. I pulled it from my bag.

- - - - - - - - - -

ZEBSTRIKA

Current Lust: 75%

Time since last ejaculation: 49 hours

Estimated cum output: 7.8 Lt

- - - - - - - - - -

"Oh man, I was just about to go to sleep. Fine, lets get this over with."

I stripped naked and released him. He loomed over me in the small room, his cock already freeing itself from its sheath. I guided him to the edge of the bed then lay down on my stomach, bending at the waist over the edge. He seemed to understand, climbing atop me and lowering himself down to line up his cock with my tiny hole. He was squashing me into the mattress a bit, but I was tired and all I had to do in this position was lay here and take a pounding.

Next door, separated only by a thin, cheap wall the Professor was hard at work on his laptop.

"Sir, I have completed my analysis of the 'bath incident' and have more information to report."

"Show me."

- - - - - - - - - -

Subject: Cassandra Skye

PokeSlut Conversion: 50%

Analysis of Tentacruel Bath Encounter complete.

Additional cosmetic enhancement available.

View now Y/N?

Y.

Observation: Modern societal trends indicate a preference for females to have plump, enlarged lips. A look commonly referred to as 'bee-stung'.

Alteration: Increase to fatty tissue within lips, nerve density and sensitivity increased, pigmentation altered towards darker shade of red.

Result: Size of sluts lips increased by 50%, look is now more obviously sexualised, size and shape creates a more pleasurable sensation for male partners during oral sex.

Proceed Y/N?

Y.

A new notification appears.

Note to user: PokeSlut conversion has now exceeded 50%. Nanite bonding has reached satisfactory level for more extreme alterations and cosmetic enhancements to be made to subject.

Current available options: 1

View now Y/N?

"Her progress is amazing."

Y.

Observation: PokeSlut naturally produces far above average levels of natural vaginal lubrication when aroused.

Alteration: Chemical composition of natural lubrication changed to match pheromonal properties only Pokemon can smell, linked with scent receptors indicating a female in heat. In addition, absorption through direct skin contact will act as an aphrodisiac and stimulant for the Pokemon.

Result: When aroused, Slut will smell extremely enticing to all male Pokemon in the vicinity. During breeding, male Pokemon will maintain harder erections for longer periods of time and will mate with increased vigour.

Proceed Y/N?

"I almost feel a little sorry for her. Almost."

Y.

- - - - - - - - - -

Back in my room, I'm struggling to control myself and contain my moans. Whilst I was tired and not really in the mood to begin with, Zebstrika's masterful fucking and the intense electric shocks have already made me cum 3 times.

With a mighty thrust he buries himself as deep as I can take it, his medial ring stretching me wide open and his fat cock head sending shocks directly into my womb. I can't hold back any more and scream out in pleasure as I cum again.

This seemed to be what he was waiting for as he begins fucking me hard and fast, eliciting more and louder cries of pleasure from me.

I ruefully lament the fact that the whole motel will be listening to me get destroyed by a 2 foot long horse cock for half the night.

There is a particularly loud bang next door as the headboard of my bed crashes into the wall.

"I will make the specified alterations once Miss Skye is asleep Sir. If she indeed does get any sleep tonight."

"It certainly sounds like she's enjoying herself" the Professor mused.

-

The next morning we drove to the apiary. I had noticed by bigger sexier lips in the mirror that morning and loved how good they looked. The darker colour in particular made it look like I was always wearing lipstick without needing to make the effort of actually doing so. I made a mental note to treat Houndoom to a very special blowjob from his bitch when we got back.

We pulled up outside the main gate and were let through. There was a lot of workers and tame Beedrill hanging around not really doing anything. It seems the Beedrill we were here to catch had been causing even more trouble since the professors last visit. The Professor spoke with the foreman whilst I got changed in the back of the van.

I watched with interest as the nanites flowed out of my collar, coiling around my naked body to form into my uniform. They covered my feet first and spread all the way up to my thighs, sealing my legs in black leather. The boots had tall heels but I was used to that by now. Around the top of each leg, the boots were trimmed with black and yellow striped fuzz, just like a bee.

"Very cute."

The nanites then proceeded to do the same down my arms, giving me arm length gloves that were also trimmed in striped fuzz. Next, they formed into a tight corset which was entirely covered in black and yellow stripes. It was a half-cup of course, leaving most of my newly enhanced tits exposed. Lastly, the nanites created a head band with two bobbing antenna that resembled those found on a bees head. Naturally, my crotch was left completely exposed.

The Professor climbed back into the front and started the engine. We drove down the long track past all the beehives to a far corner of the farm near where the Beedrill had been sighted that morning. Another group of workers and some mixed Pokemon were milling about in the area. I knew when I got out that all their eyes would be on me and my exposed pussy, which already had me nice and wet.

As we walked by them I began to notice something strange. As expected all the employees were staring at me with obvious lust but I couldn't shake the feeling that all the Pokemon were as well. The were all eyeing me in a very similar way that my own Pokemon did when they were in the mood and they were all sniffing the air with interest as I went past. Can they smell how horny I am?

I was left at the edge of a large field filled with empty hives. I could hear the Professor through my earpiece as usual.

"Remember Cassie, this is going to be a bit different. She is going to want to lay her eggs inside you, but don't worry as it won't cause you any harm and the eggs can even used by the farm once you lay them later."

"Ok. Should be easy right, Beedrills don't get that big. So how big could their eggs be?"

"Normally that would be true yes, but the farmers have told me this one has grown quite a lot."

With that ominous note, I began to hear faint buzzing that got louder and louder. From around the edge of a nearby hill I saw the Beedrill come flying my way. From a distance it did look quite large.

I began to panic as it got closer. 'Large' was an understatement.

"Professor!? Are you sure about this? That thing is the size of a fucking car!"

"Yes Cassie. You can handle it. Try to remain calm. I'm going to scan it now."

The nanites detached from my collar as they have before, floating through the air until they became imperceptible to me. The readout appeared on the Professors screen.

- - - - - - - - - -

Name: Beedrill

Level: 95

Age: 30

Gender: Female

Race: Insectoid

Height: 1.8 m (not including wings)

Weight: 60 kg

NOTE: Specimen far exceeds normal size parameters for this species.

Ovipositor Length: 40 in (Inserted length usually 10-15 in)

Ovipositor Width: 4 in (Eggs average 5 in diameter)

Egg Capacity: Approximately 50

Egg Output: Extreme

Refractory Period: Variable (if all eggs laid simultaneously, may take days to return to capacity)

NOTE: Insectoid, Ovipositor used to lay multiple eggs in viable host body

NOTE: Stinger contains powerful paralytic agent, likely to induce complete motor function loss for up to 2 hours

Keywords: Egg, Dominant, Paralysis

Assessment: Female will rapidly approach and sting target. Paralytic agent will take effect within 2-5 minutes dependant on target size. Ovipositor will be used to lays eggs within most spacious orifice to maximise capacity.

WARNING: Beedrill has not released eggs in over 2 months. Abdomen is bloated with numerous very large eggs. Beedrill very likely to use anal orifice as incubator. Ensure PokeSlut meets criteria 'Anal Slut' before proceeding.

Recommendation for Slut: Submit to female, once stung arrange body in most comfortable and accessible position, recommend position dubbed 'face down -- ass up'.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Ok now Cassie what you need to do is..."

I didn't hear the rest. The Beedrill swooped toward me with startling speed. I tried to avoid what I thought was an attack but it quickly got behind me and I felt a brief but intense pain in my right butt cheek.

Immediately my head began to swim and my vision blurred. It became difficult to stand and I collapsed forward onto my knees. I tried to reach out but my arms didn't want to work properly and the Beedrill hovered deliberately out of arms reach.

I could hear the professor talking in my ear but could barely make out the words. It felt like my whole body was just shutting down.

"It's going t... oison... ble to move... ass up."

I heard that last bit. With the last of my strength I pushed my arms forward, rested my head on the ground and arched my back to thrust my ass up and back. After that, I simply couldn't move even if I wanted to. I willed any part of my body to respond but nothing happened. I could still feel the grass tickling my cheek, the cool breeze across my pussy, hear the beating of the Beedrills wings and could feel my body taking slow breaths.

On the edge of my vision I could see the Beedrill cautiously approaching, I assume to ensure I was definitely not a threat. Seemingly satisfied, I watched with trepidation as it flexed its muscles and a long, pulsing tube began to descend from it's abdomen. It slowly flew closer.

The last thing I saw before it moved behind me out of sight was the tube. It was thick, ridged every couple of inches and the end was dripping in clear slime. The next thing I felt was that same slime liberally coating my crotch. The Beedrill coated my whole ass and pussy for good measure. I could tell from the feel of it just how slippery it was and wherever it touched I could feel those muscles relaxing. My cute, pink little ass hole in particular relaxed and gaped wide open.

The Beedrill inserted the end of tube inside my ass, coating my insides with even more of the slime. It began to rock back and forth, steadily forcing more and more of the tube inside me. It was a strange feeling, but honestly quite a pleasant one. It felt filling in a totally different way to when my pussy was full of cock but no less pleasurable. There was a pressure from inside me onto my pussy that made me desperately want to reach down and play with clit. Once it seemed like the Beedrill was content with how much she had forced inside me, she lowered herself down over my back. I could see her back legs brace onto the ground either side of my hips and her stingers were jabbed into the dirt above my head to hold her in place. As her wings stilled and she settled it became much quieter. The only sounds now were my soft moans of pleasure and a strong gurgling or churning noise coming from somewhere within her body.

I could feel her jostling and shifting around at the same time as even more slime was pumped into my bowels. My insides must be completely coated in it by now. Soon, the churning sound I could hear became more rhythmical and I could feel the tube in ass begin expanding and contracting to the same rhythm. There was a weight and pressure against my ass hole and I could feel something being squeezed into me. My hole stretched wider and wider but there was only a tiny bit of pain when suddenly the heavy object slipped into me and travelled quickly down the tube, getting deposited somewhere deep within my bowels. She had just laid her first egg.

I felt a strange mixture of pride, arousal and kinship. She had chosen me to carry her eggs and I was happy to do so. The process soon began all over again as another egg made its way down the tube.

On his screen, the Professor had a much clearer view of the action. Before the paralytic toxin had set in, Cassie had somehow managed to manoeuvrer herself so that her sopping pussy and tight ass hole were raised up high and perfectly presented to the Beedrill. She was proving herself time and again as the perfect choice for his first PokeSlut.

He watched with rapt fascination as the Beedrill extended her frankly gigantic ovipositor and somehow worked over a foot of it into Cassies tiny hole. The sheer girth of the tube would have been more than a normal ass could possibly be expected to take but Cassies took it near effortlessly. He thought for a moment however that this plan was going to fail when the first egg appeared inside the tube and worked its way down towards her ass.

It was large enough itself to make the tube visibly bulge as it moved down and he would have never believed it would fit inside a girl had he not watched it disappear inside Cassie with his own eyes.