The Making of a PokeSlut 04 - Beedrill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was experiencing a whole new kind of pleasure. As each egg passed into me, stretching me and filling me like I never have been before, I could feel a momentous orgasm building. My pussy eagerly awaited even the slightest touch but was completely denied. Yet with the weight of each new egg in my guts I slid inexorably closer to cumming.

My stomach began to round out under the combined weight of the eggs and I felt the nanites dissolve the corset of my uniform to make room. My belly swelled up quickly as the stream of eggs flowed into me. I looked heavily pregnant already and I don't think the Beedrill was even close to being done with me.

I was so, so close to cumming for such a long time when finally my pussy exploded in orgasm. If not for the toxin I would have been shaking and screaming like never before. It felt like the pressure within me had broken the dam. I squirted for the first time in my life, spraying fem cum all over the ground beneath me. It was an almost transcendent experience.

The Beedrill must have enjoyed how my clenching ass hole felt around her Ovipositor as the eggs started coming hard and fast. With each new one that was dumped into my guts I came again, squirting hard every single time.

Eventually, the flow of eggs began to ebb. The last couple were even larger than the rest, clearly having been growing within the Beedrill for the longest time. There was a sense of palpable relief from the Beedrill as she laid her final egg and sloppily pulled the tube free from my ass. My ass hole barely closed, still relaxed from the effects of her lubricating slime.

Now satisfied, the Beedrill climbed off me and curls up into ball a short distance away, quickly falling asleep. It took so long for her to lay every egg inside me that the paralytic toxin is starting to wear off. It takes some effort to get my muscles moving again but I begin crawling towards where I dropped my bag. Having a massive bloated belly full of eggs didn't exactly help matters.

I manage to reach my bag and pull out an unused nano ball. I try and toss it but my arm doesn't yet hold the strength to make the throw. So I have to drag myself over to the ball, pick it up again then crawl close to the sleeping Beedrill. I practically have to touch the ball directly to her I'm so weak but the capturing process registers and the ball does its thing. Once done, it drops to the floor and forms into her completed ball. Black and yellow striped, naturally, with the word OVISTUFFED emblazoned around the equator.

A short while later I'm picked up by a couple of workers who help me to my feet and carefully escort me back to the Professor. I have to walk really slowly as it looks like I'm pregnant with octuplets! They sit me down and I can overhear the Prof talking with the owner of the honey farm.

"Truly amazing! I can't believe she managed to capture it!"

"I told you she would Bob. That girl is something special."

"And so many premium quality eggs. Enough for me to breed enough worker Beedrills for another year. You know that girl has a small fortune inside her right now?"

"A small fortune we're happy to take off your hands as discussed."

"Of course. The guest house with the red roof is yours. Please use it for as long as you need. Just let me know the second she is ready to lay, day or night."

"I will. Thank you again."

The owner walked away, shouting orders for his men now that the threat was removed and they could get back to work. The professor came over to me.

"Excellent work as ever Cassie. Bob is very pleased."

"Anytime Prof." I smiled wanly.

"Let me just pack up my things and then when you're ready I'll walk you over to our quarters. Then we can discuss you laying those eggs."

I could only wonder, if they felt so good going in, how would they feel coming out?

For my readers. Thank you for being patient. I know there's been a big gap between chapters 3 and 4. Life happens you know? But don't despair, I'm writing chapters 5 and 6 right now as well as a special elf/futa orc story for those who have enjoyed my futa works.