The Making of a PokeSlut 04 - Beedrill

Story Info
Cassie travels far from home to capture a special Beedrill.
7.9k words
4.7
18.9k
36

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tabetts
tabetts
263 Followers

This series is intended to be six parts long, reflecting the maximum number of Pokemon a trainer can carry. This is part 4.

Be warned, this chapter and all subsequent chapters contain hardcore Pokemon on human action, if you don't like that, then please go elsewhere. Your pointlessly negative comments are not needed, just let people enjoy whatever turns them on.

As always, constructive feedback is very much welcome.

The Making of a PokeSlut -- Chapter 4

BEEDRILL

The day after my breeding and capture of Tentacruel I had a meeting with the Professor in his lab.

"What's up Prof? Got another Pokemon for me to catch?"

"Alas no. I don't currently have any other leads on high level Pokemon for you. That's not why I asked to see you."

"Oh?"

"Actually, I'm going to be leaving for a while, probably a couple of weeks or so. I need to expand my search. I also thought that you might appreciate some time off."

"That's true. This last week has been pretty full on."

"Exactly. Take some time for yourself, get to know your Pokemon, train them, maybe earn a badge or two. There's a gym here in town and I can think of at least 3 others in the towns nearby."

The thought of intense battles in a gym with my Pokemon excited me in two very different ways. Firstly, the chance to finally use my Pokemon in serious battles and earn some badges like a real trainer. Secondly, the excitement I now always feel at the prospect of what they're going to do me afterwards.

"Good idea. Getting badges and progressing in the league is the whole reason I started all this after all. We've just been getting a bit... sidetracked."

"Then it's settled. Don't worry, you can stay here, treat my home as your own. Use the gym, the pool, order whatever food you want. Just charge it all to my tab, it's no problem."

"Awesome. Thank you so much Professor."

I paused for a second, then quickly pulled him into a brief, tight hug. He seemed a little shocked, but ultimately smiled.

"Seriously though, you've been so helpful. I never would have even had a chance as a trainer without you."

"Well the feeling is mutual Cassie. My worked has progressed leaps and bounds thanks to your help. It's a very beneficial situation for us both I think."

I flashed him my brightest smile, truly grateful.

"So, now that we've got all that needless sentimentality out of the way." He grinned conspiratorially. "I need to start packing."

I left him to it and went to check on my Pokemon, secretly hoping that one of them might be horny.

-

The professor left later that day and I planned to utilise every minute of the next two weeks working on my skills as a trainer and 'getting to know my Pokemon' as he had put it.

It was amazing to be honest. It was the first time I felt like a real trainer, that my dreams were coming true. Even if I did have to take a somewhat circumspect route to get here.

I started with the Mineral Gym right here in Olivine City. Houndoom dominated the opposition, melting through their steel types with flamethrower. Later on that night, he dominated me as well, melting my pussy into submission with his red hot doggy cock.

I was so pleased with his performance and winning my first badge that I decided to start letting him stay outside of his ball and accompany me like a normal dog. He was the first Pokemon I ever caught and I felt a certain bond or affinity with him that I didn't quite get from the others.

He was usually well behaved, keeping me company and sleeping at my feet on the bed. My Pokedex was still connected to him and I could keep track of his horniness through it, if him pawing at me and swinging his massive cock around wasn't somehow enough of an indicator.

The next gym I tackled was the Zephyr Gym in Violet City. Even the gym leader was a total pushover. As soon as he was summoned I could tell my Zebstrika was in the mood for more than just battle, the look in his eyes told me all I needed to know. After a series of swift thunderbolts sent his opposition crashing to the ground and I received my second badge he practically dragged me into the alleyway behind the gym.

I was a complete pushover for him too, readily bending over and presenting my little pussy for his use. Nothing like getting fucked ragged by a giant horse cock behind a filthy dumpster to celebrate a victory.

Next up was Goldenrod City and the Plain Gym. Since normal types have very few weaknesses, I decided to give Tentacruel his chance to shine. Even Whitney's famed Miltank couldn't stand up to his deadly poison. To celebrate my third badge I took Tentacruel to the Goldenrod beach to let him play around in the water.

Turns out, he was much more interested in playing around with me. Even though we were down in a secluded corner, he still had to dunk me under the water a few times to hide me from passers by. Didn't stop him from continuing to defile me with multiple tentacles at once of course.

The fourth and final gym I tackled during my time off was the Fog Gym in Ecruteak City. This gym is filled with ghost types and can present a real challenge for the unprepared. Fortunately, Houndoom and the might of his dark powered bites saw me to victory.

I was so pleased with my boy that when we got back to the lab I decided to give him a treat. I left him in my room and slipped into the little adjoining bathroom. I tasked the nanites with recreating the Houndoom uniform they had made for me when I captured him as well as the collar and leash from our walk.

When I stepped back into the bedroom, he was lounging on the bed like he owned the place. His ears pricked up and he watched me intently as I approached him and knelt by the bed. I placed the leash next to him and clipped the end to my collar. I told him that as a reward for winning me two badges that I would be his personal bitch for the rest of the day and he could do whatever he wanted to me.

I was a shaking, cum filled mess by the end of the day. He knotted me so deeply and so thoroughly I thought it might never come free. When I tried to get up and leave, he growled and nipped the back of my neck. I could already feel his cock getting hard again.

It wasn't until well into the next day that he finally let me go. At the end there, when he was filling me to the brim for what must have been the tenth time, it was starting to get hard to remember who was training who.

-

At the end of the 2 weeks, the day before the Professor was due to return, Houndoom was away in his ball for now and I was a little bored so I started exploring more of the building. I found the on-site gym facility and spent an hour working up a good sweat. Afterwards I found a jacuzzi next to a small steam room. I stripped naked and was about to climb in when my Pokedex beeped. I checked it, wondering whose turn it was.

- - - - - - - - - -

TENTACRUEL

Current Lust: 75%

Time since last ejaculation: 72.5 hours

Estimated cum output: 10 Lt

- - - - - - - - - -

I glanced at the tub, at the sauna then back at my Pokedex. I was coming up with a very devilish idea.

"Uh, hello? Computer? Can you hear me?"

"Yes Cassie. I am connected via your nanite collar. Do you have a query?"

"I do actually. Will the steam room hurt or in anyway negatively affect my Tentacruel?"

"No Cassie. However I must warn you that the increased temperature and humidity will cause a reaction. These conditions will greatly stimulate the creatures hormonal response, greatly enhancing its natural urge to breed a female. A Tentacruel in this state could be very dangerous."

"Oh really..." I was already wet just thinking about it.

"Dangerous how?"

"If an agitated Tentacruel cannot readily find a willing partner he will enter a rage state. His desire to breed will be all consuming until he is successful."

"Fuck..."

"That is common vernacular for this event yes."

"And err... what would happen if a female were to deliberately rile up a Tentacruel in this state?"

"I cannot recommend this course of action Cassie. His sexual aggressiveness, semen output and urge to breed would all increase almost exponentially."

"What is the door to the steam room made of?"

"Toughened glass. I believe that it will withstand the attacks of an enraged Tentacruel for some time, to anticipate your next question."

"Perfect."

God I was so fucking wet at the thought of what I was about to do. It was so reckless, so dangerous. It was going to feel incredible.

"Computer, please lock the door when I say."

"Understood Cassie."

I picked up his ball, feeling the telltale heat and vibrations of a horny Pokemon within. I cranked the settings up to maximum on the sauna then I tossed the ball into the steam room to release him and shouted "Now!"

The automatic glass door slid closed and the lock engaged with a beep. Tentacruel appeared from within his ball and spun around in confusion at his situation. He spotted me, standing there naked and he advanced, many tentacles appearing from within his upper shell. He bumped into the glass door and cocked his head at me, clearly expecting me to open it.

Instead, I coyly turned my back on him, bending at the waist to reveal my dripping pussy.

"Oh is this what you want?" I asked innocently.

"You want to shoot all your built up cum into this dirty PokeSlut?"

The Tentacruel reared up and screeched, slamming it's tentacles into the glass, trying to find a way out. I sauntered over to the tub and turned the bubbles on then slid down so the water was up to my waist.

"Just think about how much fun you could have with a willing slut in here."

I held up my tits for him, jiggling them up and down. He slammed into the door again, clearly pent up and angry.

"And here I am with no big, strong Pokemon to keep me company." I pouted and gave him my best innocent puppy dog look. I heard a beeping and reached over to grab my Pokedex, propping it up within sight next to the tub. His lust was already at 90% and steadily rising.

"Come on, is that the best you can do? Don't you want me?"

The Tentacruel renewed it's assault, battering the door in a frenzy. I watched as his lust hit 100% and the Pokedex began beeping like crazy. Behind the glass I watched as he visibly grew angrier, his cumtanks expanding, tentacles engorged and throbbing. He was laser focused on me now, I knew that no matter what he would not be stopped from getting what he wanted, one way or the other.

I sat up on the edge of the tub, spreading my legs and giving him a perfect view of my tiny, hairless pussy.

"You look so backed up! If only there was somewhere you could unload all that cum."

I let my hand drift down to my pussy. I could feel how wet and on edge it was. My little pussy wanted to be filled just as desperately as he wanted to fill it. I think the risk and taboo of the whole situation had me even more turned on usual.

The Tentacruel unleashed a particularly strong blow and the glass door began to crack and splinter a little. I knew I shouldn't keep this up any longer, the poor thing was so obviously desperate with arousal and I could hardly keep up the charade now myself, needing just as much to be filled and bred. I took a quick look at my Pokedex and saw that his lust was at 128%.

It was time.

"You can open the door now."

The computer did not reply, there was simply a beep and the door slid open. The Tentacruel paused for a moment, seemingly surprised by this turn of events, but then shot forward at full speed towards me.

Before I even had time to react he had swiftly bundled me up in his tentacles. I was wrapped up from head to toe and I could feel them constricting tightly. He wanted to ensure there was no way for me to escape. I was his toy now until he chose to release me.

Without any warning a thick, drooling tentacle was rammed deep into my mouth and pussy simultaneously and I was dunked down into the bubbling water. He settled himself over the top of the tub, leaving me trapped underneath with nothing but tentacles for company.

He kept me down there for what must have been hours. Every time one of the tentacles would blast a thick load inside me it was quickly replaced by another and another and another until I had lost all sense of time. Thankfully, he seemed able to sense when my writhing switched from cumming my brains out to struggling for breath and would pull me up for a quick breath in through my nose before submerging me once more.

My body could never hope to hold the sheer volume of pungent cum he was unleashing within me and it soon began to mix with the bubbling water of the tub. I was being repeatedly submerged into a thick, gloopy mess of mixed fluids. The addictive and aphrodisiac nature of his cum became ever more apparent. My body felt like it was in feedback loop of orgasms. A more lucent mind would have questioned the sanity of covering oneself inside and out in addictive Pokemon cum but my mind was a long, long way from there, luxuriating in sheer pleasure.

All good things must come to an end however and eventually the flow of cum came to an end. He carefully unwrapped me and lowered me down so my upper half was out of the tub. I heard him slink off somewhere but was far too exhausted to worry about that now. I twisted my aching body around and let myself sink in up to my neck, sitting down onto one of the recessed seats that lined the inner wall.

As I sat there, enjoying the sensation of a hot cum bath and afterglow of a damn good fuck I realised something. I did this. Of my own volition. I wasn't desperate to catch a Pokemon, or doing it to help stop attacks or being coerced in any way. I had chosen to entice and enrage a Tentacruel knowing full well the consequences. I was a PokeSlut and I couldn't be happier.

After this epiphany I pulled myself up and out of the tub, showered and towelled myself down then activated to tubs drainage and automatic cleaning feature. It was already dark outside and the professor was due back tomorrow so I released Houndoom from his ball and snuggled up next to him in our bed, quickly falling asleep.

-

When I awoke the next morning it was to a strange and undefinable sensation of thirst. I groggily padded into the bathroom and chugged a glass of water. I felt a touch better, but the feeling persisted. When I headed back into the bedroom I immediately noticed Houndoom's cock was out and erect, his version of morning wood I guess. I was drawn to it. It felt like I could smell the cum packed into his huge balls. Hell, it felt like it I could already taste it. I had to have it.

Gently and lovingly I lay down next to his still sleeping form and took his cock into my mouth. I began to bob my head, sucking him in deeper and deeper. Already the strange thirst was beginning to recede and I was feeling better. I took him as deep as I could, until his swelling knot was pushing up against with lips. He was whining and twitching in his sleep, dreaming about fucking some bitch no doubt, hopefully me.

When I sensed his orgasm approaching, I took a firm hold beneath his knot and squeezed, trying to imitate the feeling he would get from tying himself to his bitch. I was soon rewarded. As his hot cum pumped into my stomach I felt immensely better, back to my usual self. When he was finished I cleaned up his dripping cock with my tongue then softly shook him awake. He happily licked my face then bounded off to do god knows what.

I got dressed then tapped my collar and called for the attention of the computer.

"Good morning Cassie, do you have a query?"

"Yes. Since my...bath... yesterday. I feel different. Strange. Is something wrong with me?"

"That is correct Cassie. I am aware of the situation. You have become addicted to Pokemon cum." It was stated very matter of factly, as if this wasn't some huge revelation.

"What?"

"You have an addiction. For Pokemon cum."

"Yes thank you I understood that part. Can you elaborate?"

"Of course. Tentacruel semen and those of poison types in general is known to be mildly addictive. Due to spending a significant duration submerged, ingesting and being filled with enraged Tentacruel semen your body has developed a dependency."

"Well shit. Wait...why did blowing Houndoom make me feel better then?"

"I detected the irregularity in your system last night and made some adjustments to help control the situation. While I cannot remove a chemical dependency such as this I was able to broaden it so that the semen of any Pokemon will alleviate your addiction. I have also reduced it as much as possible so your need will be minimal."

"Minimal?"

"Yes. I calculate that you will only need to consume approximately 2 litres of semen per day to satisfy your urges."

"2 litres! This is you reducing it?"

"Yes. It would have been considerably more given your frankly reckless actions yesterday."

I blushed at this and averted my gaze. It was a pretty stupid thing to do, but fuck if it didn't feel amazing.

"I have already made a bulk purchase on your behalf from the local stud farm. It will arrive this afternoon. We can keep it refrigerated and stored for whenever you feel the need, if you do not wish to extract any cum personally at the time."

"I see you've thought of everything then" I replied sarcastically.

"Thank you Cassie. Will that be all?"

"Yeah. Sure."

Shortly after this conversation I received a brief message from the professor explaining the he was on his way back but would be later than expected, sometime in the early morning tomorrow. He told me not to worry and there was no need to wait up for him.

-

I bummed around for a while, playing with Houndoom but otherwise not really doing anything until the doorbell rang mid afternoon. The delivery guy dropped a large, heavy looking box down in the hallway and I signed for it.

Once he left, I examined it more closely. Emblazoned across the lid in large letters it read:

MUDSDALE STALLIONS. Quality Breeding Stock. Guaranteed.

I cut open the box and peered inside. Twelve 2 litre bottles of a very thick, almost pudding like white gunk were neatly arranged in foam packaging. I took one out and uncorked it. The smell was... strong... to say the least. Just sniffing it was making my pussy wet again and my craving return.

I lifted it to my lips and chugged down a stinking mouthful. I could feel it sticking to the back of my throat as I swallowed it was so thick. I immediately felt better. This was potent stuff indeed.

Now I just needed to find somewhere out of they way to hide it.

-

Whilst I slept that night, the professor returned from his expedition and set to work in his lab, ever the night owl.

"Professor, you have been away for 14.8 days. Would you like an update?" The computer chimed.

"Of course. Firstly, bring up the data from the Tentacruel capture. I should have reviewed it before I left but I didn't have the time."

The computer paused for a moment whilst the data loaded.

- - - - - - - - - -

Subject: Cassandra Skye

PokeSlut Conversion: 48%

Analysis of Tentacruel Encounter 01 complete.

View Conclusion Y/N?

That's odd thought the professor, 48% seems disproportionately high. I'll have to check that next. He typed a single command.

Y.

Observation 01: PokeSlut was caused pain during spanking of breasts and buttocks.

Alteration: Increase to fatty tissue across both areas, nerve density and sensitivity increased, embed mental association of pain infliction via spanking to these areas as pleasure.

Result: Size of sluts breasts and buttocks increased by 25%, slut will find having these areas spanked much more pleasurable, repeated spanks may be enough to cause orgasm alone.

Observation 02: PokeSlut was confused and scared when choked by partner during breeding and could not hold her breath for a satisfactory period of time.

tabetts
tabetts
263 Followers