The Making of a PokeSlut 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait... is she..."

Tyrantrum snorted and laid himself down on a large mat in the centre of the room. I quickly gathered up some supplies from nearby cupboards and set to work tending his wounds. I rubbed him down, cleaned his cuts and scratches, massaged sore muscle and applied oils and ointment to any bruises, all while telling him what a good strong boy he was for winning.

It wasn't long before his breathing returned to normal and he relaxed and he rolled onto his back to let me work. Soon after that, it wasn't too long before his breath became laboured in a different way and both shafts of his majestic cocks began to rise and harden. Once I was finished tending to him, I knew there was one more thing he still needed help with. I eagerly stripped naked, telling him to just sit back and enjoy it whilst I took care of him fully.

I crouched down and wrapped my arms around his cocks admiring their sheer size and power. I pulled them towards me, holding up my arm side by side with each one. As I thought each was the size of my entire fucking arm! My pussy dribbled and my asshole shivered in anticipation of what would happen next.

Thankfully, since he was no longer so worked up from months without release he was in a much more stable mood and I could control the situation a bit more to my liking. I climbed onto him and straddled his cocks. I barely had to squat at all before I could feel both tips teasing my holes. I balanced myself carefully on my toes then grabbed hold of each cock, lining them up before gently easing myself down. With how wet I am and how much off a buttslut I'm becoming the first few inches slide oh so perfectly inside me.

"Fuck!" Having both my holes filled feels so fucking good. Now secure in my position, l leaned forward and brace my hands on his belly. I started to slowly gyrate my hips, dragging my holes up and down his cocks. Every few bounces another inch of cock plunges inside me until I'm taking at least half his size each time. I try to keep my pace measured but my rising pleasure and desire to be a good cumdump for him spurs me to move faster and faster. I reposition my feet bringing my knees closer up to my chest. Each time I press my hips down now spearing me deeply, my tits bouncing wildly.

The Tyrantrum growls. "I know baby, I'm trying. I want them all too!"

I raise all the way up until only a couple inches remain inside me, then with a final slam of my hips down I feel my cheeks come to rest on his scaly underside.

"Yesssss!" I cry out, my legs quaking. I stay firmly planted, a combined total of nearly 5 feet of angry dragon cocks pulsating inside me. I hug my arms round my stomach and can feel them there, desperate to fill me to the brim with potent cum.

"Shhoooo... muuuccchh... cooocckk." I'm delirious now, losing myself to the pleasure. I don't even need to move and I know I'm going to cum. I'm shaking, right on the edge. A particularly strong throb sets me off and I cum, wailing. My arms give out and I collapse down, the whole weight of my body impaled on his amazing cocks as I squirt my brains out all over him.

He roars and takes a firm grip around my midsection before proceeding to start slamming me up and down, using my body like a cheap disposable onahole.

I was shaking and squealing my way through my 5th or 6th orgasm when I felt his whole body tense up. I pushed myself down on his cocks hard, taking him right to the hilt, feeling his bloated cumtanks pressed right up against my ass as he exploded inside me. Each blast of draconic cum into my eager womb sent another shock of pleasure through me. Given his massive size, even one load was enough to fill me up and then some, cum spilling out of both my holes and gushing out of my mouth and nose.

Once he was finally done his body went slack and he drifted off, leaving me to ungainly clamber off him, even more cum oozing thickly out of me as I stood up, his cocks sliding out of me with a lurid squelch. I spotted the adjoining bathroom, hobbled inside and was shocked to find what appears to be a large drain in the centre of the floor. It's bars and edges are coated in a thick, pungent white goop I recognize the smell of instantly.

"Well, when in Rome right?"

I squat down over the drain and spend a good few minutes emptying out his load before quickly hopping into the shower and rinsing myself clean. As I step out, a tinny voice comes through a small speaker mounted on the wall.

"Assessing Deposit: Tyrantrum. Quality: Very High. Quantity: Extreme."

"What the..."

"Tank Capacity at 67%. Currently: 101.3 litres. Bath scheduled for 20:30 hours Mistress Clair."

"Huh. And I thought I was the only one."

Back in the main room, I get redressed and send Tyrantrum back into his ball then make my way back out into the main gym. Clair pulls me into a hug and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek as I leave, holding me close just long enough to whisper in my ear.

"Stop by again sometime sweetheart. I'm sure we would have a lot to catch up on."

-

Two days later, back in the lab at Olivine, I'm dressed up all fancy in a tight fitting dark blue cocktail dress that goes down to about mid-thigh courtesy of the nanites. I put on a little make-up and slip my feet into some classy black heels. My ass and tits threaten to explode out of the dress at any moment.

"Damn I look good!" I exclaim, twirling in front of the mirror.

Houndoom growls at me as I leave the bathroom, his cock already hard just from looking at me. I lean down and hold his head in my hands, giving him a slobbery kiss.

"I know baby, but I already told you. I'm going out with the Professor to celebrate. You can rip this dress off me and breed me all night when I get back Ok?"

He whines but relents.

"Ok, Ok, how about this? You can come, but you have to go in your ball this time?"

He barks happily at the chance to come with me, even if it does mean going in his ball.

"Thought you might like that. Come on then".

-

The Maple Leaf was the best and most expensive restaurant in Olivine City. The Professor had secured us a lovely table and we enjoyed a wonderful meal together (the restaurant staff looked a little confused when I used my own sauce, but they knew very well not to question customer tastes). We talked about everything from our first meeting, all my captures, my victories, the changes I'd gone through and how hard I had worked to get here. We were soon relaxing with some after dinner drinks.

"I'm very proud of you you know."

"Thank you. That's very sweet of you to say."

"Honestly, I'm impressed. You've taken to the program so well. You've won all eight badges and now you're going to try and become the region champion. What trainer wouldn't want all that?"

"I could never have done it without you Prof."

"Well. I suppose I should take some credit for my creation."

"Your creation?" I asked, chuckling a bit nervously.

"Yes. I mean... no. Sorry. I misspoke. I simply meant that I'm glad I've helped you get where you are."

I took a big gulp of my drink. That was quite unlike the Professor, he was normally so cool and collected.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course Cassie."

"You've mentioned expanding your operation a few times. More girls like me, more Pokemon. Why?"

"I want equality Cassie. I hate the way Pokemon are treated. Forced into balls, forced to battle, forced to do whatever the hell some snivelling little brat tells them to do!"

"Ah. Sorry. Got a bit worked up there. I want a world where we can be live in true harmony with our Pokemon. They are intelligent and wonderful creatures and look what the humans have done to u..them. Just look at what happened to those you've caught; mistreated, abandoned, uncared for. The results speak for themselves."

"But aren't your methods a bit extreme?" I ask, knowing full well that I've thoroughly enjoyed every second of those methods.

"In your case yes. You were the first, and I truly needed your help to stop those aggressive Pokemon. Luckily I found the perfect candidate in you for the program."

"I'm the perfect candidate?"

"Err... yes. You're smart, resourceful, good with Pokemon and most importantly you were willing to try anything to help."

"Aww, there you go complimenting me again."

"Compliments that are well earned my dear." His watch beeps and he glances at a message on it that I can't see.

"I'm afraid I have to end our night here Cassie, enjoyable as it was, I must return to work. The project is in it's final stages and I must oversee things." He quickly gathers his coat and makes to leave.

"You may not see me for a few days now Cassie. I need to make some finishing touches to the project. I will be very busy indeed. Good luck with the Elite Four!" With that, he turns and sharply leaves.

"Wait! I..." but he was already gone. Oh well. I down the last of my drink and make my way outside. The evening air is still pleasantly warm and I know of a nice park between here and the lab so I head that way, releasing Houndoom from his ball as we walk along.

When he notices we're nearing the park he starts running round in little circles, barking and jumping up at me.

"I know you love it here!" I give him a quick kiss. "Go on then!"

He careens off into the bushes nearby as I leisurely stroll along the path. He seems to have a lot of energy to burn and not in the usual way I think to myself. Sometimes I forget with how sordid my life has become that it's still good to do some 'normal' things with your partner every now and again. Of course, if he drags me into those bushes and rips my dress off with his teeth I would hardly say no to a good pounding.

We stroll along for a while, Houndoom having fun racing around doing god knows what, me just enjoying the peace of natu..."

"H-Hey! You! Come here girrl!"

I spin round to find some random ugly guy hurrying over to me. He's a fair bit older than me, unkempt and clearly drunk.

"It'sh you right? The slut from the TV. I've been wasshing all your battles."

"Err... yeah, sure. Ok, thanks." I really didn't know what to say here.

"You're sho hooott!" He leans in and wraps an arm around my waist. His breath stinks.

"Yoush *hic ould totally come home with me." He says like it's the best idea I've ever heard. I try and push him away.

"No thank you."

"Why? I don't shee no man wiv you." He stumbles slightly. "You look like the type of slut who needsh a goo... goo... good dick."

"Eww, NO!" I try to push him off as hard as I can, but the modifications made to my body that have made me the perfect Pokemon cumdump have not made me a very good fighter.

"GET OFF ME!" I shouted, trying to twist and squirm away from him.

"Look here slut, why don't you just suck my..." *SLAM.

A black and orange blur flew past me, crashing straight into the man and sending him reeling backwards onto his ass. Houndoom whirled around, placing himself firmly in between me and my attacker. He growled menacingly, baring his teeth and sending a gout of flame in his direction. The man scrambled backward out of the way.

"Oh I get it. You're on of them!" He spat. "A whore who would rather fuck a dog than her own kind. You fucking slut!"

"Damn right I am!" I shouted back. "I am a PokeSlut! I don't care who knows. This magnificent beast is my Master. He gets to fuck me whenever he wants, dump huge loads in any of my holes. He gets to use this perfect body as he pleases for pleasures YOU will NEVER experience. Now, FUCK OFF!" Houndoom punctuated my last word with another blast of fire and the man quickly retreated down the path, swearing incoherently all the way.

Once he was out of sight, the adrenaline running through me flowed away and I collapsed down onto my knees, shaking. Houndoom quickly runs over to me and I hold onto him tightly as he gently licks my face.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You are such a good boy. The best boy."

I held onto him for a few more minutes until I felt calm again.

"Come on, let's get out of here."

-

Back at our room, I sat down on the edge of the bed, my thoughts racing. What if Houndoom hadn't been there? Is that really how people saw me?

Screw them! I'm proud of my body and who I am! Actually, I realised, it felt really good to vocalise everything I had said to that guy, even if the circumstances were less than ideal.

Houndoom lay his head across my lap and I stroked his ears affectionately.

"You. You saved me..." I pulled his head up to look him in the eyes.

"I know. I think you deserve a treat... come here."

I pulled him into the bathroom, told him to wait and pulled the door closed just enough that he couldn't see into the bedroom but could still push his way out.

"Just hold on. Give me a minute then come out when I say." He barked once in reply.

I whispered my instructions to my collar so he wouldn't hear. The nanites quickly got to work. They swirled around some old blankets and a spare duvet shredding them down and reforming them into a large pink cushioned dog bed with 'Houndoom's Fuck Toy' embroidered across the front.

They then swirled around me, forming into the fetishised female Houndoom uniform I had come to know and love. Lastly, they created a squeaky bone shaped chew toy and a leather dog lead. I crawled into the bed, sat in the classic dog 'begging' position on my butt with my front paws raised, clipped the lead onto the metal ring on the back of my collar, called out to Houndoom then placed the chew toy in my mouth.

He pushed open the door and I could tell he immediately liked what what he was seeing. His monstrous red doggy cock quickly extended and hardened, bobbing along under him as he sauntered over to me. I squeaked the toy in my mouth then turned round onto my hands and knees, presenting my needy drooling pussy to him.

He leapt up into position on my back, his cock finding it's way into me with practised ease. There would be no messing around, no foreplay. I just wanted a nasty, raw, brutal pounding from my Master. He seemed into the idea too.

It wasn't long before he was buried in me up to the knot. I fucking love the feeling of that huge bulge of flesh smashing into my pussy with every thrust. Then when he finally manages to pop it inside me, stretching me out and sealing us together, god, that is the best.

I wriggled my hips back into him, enticing him and trying to get every last inch of him into me. I could already feel him splitting my womb and knew that when he did get that knot into me he was going to absolutely paint my womb white.

I had been trying to keep the toy in my mouth this whole time, but my efforts at role-playing were really being hampered by this beast ravaging me with over a foot of wrist thick dog cock. After a few more orgasms the toy had been dropped and forgotten and I had collapsed forward onto my arms, my face buried in the dog bed. I was completely spaced out and cock drunk and wasn't participating as actively as I had been, reduced to a fuck hole to slake his lusts into. He didn't seem too happy with this though and leaned down past my shoulders, grabbing the lead with teeth.

He pulled back hard on the lead at the same time driving his cock deep into me. The lead and the collar pulled tight on my neck, arching my back and giving him the perfect angle to really core me out. I came really fucking hard. I would have been screaming if the collar wasn't choking me so bad. He didn't relent for a second, drawing back and forcing his giant knot into me. I came again, or my orgasm just continued and got even stronger, it was difficult to tell when they all started to run together like this. The dog bed underneath us must have been completely soaked at this point.

What I didn't expect was what happened next. With a powerful tug, he actually pulled his knot back out of me. Then slammed that fucker right back in. Then proceeded to do it again and again and again. I was losing my mind. Nothing had ever felt this good. Being choked out and slam fucked with 16 inches of cock including the knot. He pushed up on his front paws, bringing them up and onto my back, crushing me down into the bed, only my big bouncing ass raised up in the air. He sawed into me in this position, really working his hips so that nearly the entire length of his cock was sluicing in and out of me. He kept a firm hold on the lead too, barely giving me enough air to breath. Each thrust sent his bloated hanging balls slapping into my clit so hard that it hurt. I was in heaven.

With a final almighty howl, he buried himself in me to the hilt. His knot bulged even wider, completely locking us together and his cock erupted. I think this was the biggest load he had ever produced, liberally coating my insides in thick, steaming hot dog jizz. Once he was satisfied, he relinquished his hold on the lead and I was able to take in a few lungfuls of air. We shuffled around in the bed until we were spooned together, still deeply knotted.

"Thank you for saving me. I love you Master." We were soon both asleep.

-

I was awoken rudely the next morning by my Pokedex beeping. Houndoom had come free from me at some point in the night and was lay next to me, his half hard cock still dribbling. I knew my role so dutifully crawled to him and started cleaning his cock with my tongue, ignoring the incessant beeping for my important matters. Once his cock was shiny and clean he rolled over to go back to sleep and I dragged myself up, fetching my Pokedex out of my bag. There was a new message waiting.

"CONGRATULATIONS! You have reached 90% submission to Houndoom. Your Houndoom uniform is now mandatory wear, even in public! Minor adjustments have been made in the sake of decency. Please Note: all of your old clothes have been destroyed."

Well, this was going to happen sooner rather than later I thought. I suppose I ought to go and see what I'll be wearing out from now on. I took a quick shower then asked the nanites to dress me.

They swirled around me creating the standard uniform first. Mid thigh length black leather boots with orange trim (now including quite high heels of course), elbow length black leather gloves (but the hand was in human shape to at least allow me normal manual dexterity), black fluffy dog ear attached themselves to my head and the butt plug with tail lodged itself firmly in my ass (though this was much more pleasurable than the first time it had happened). This is where the uniform would normally be complete, but even I knew I couldn't get away with just wearing this in public.

The nanites continued their work forming into a black leather half cup corset that my tits were practically spilling out of and a black skirt that went down to just above the top of my boots, leaving only a small area of skin tantalisingly visible. There was small hole cut out the back to allow my 'tail' to get through. I smiled when I realised they still hadn't provided me with any underwear of any kind. I could probably get away with this in public, but it was really going to send a message.

"Fuck. I'm going to have fight the Elite 4 wearing this..."

-

And that's exactly what I did. Any trainer challenging the Elite 4 for any region is always a big deal, not many trainers earn any gym badges, let alone every one in a region, so naturally they are normally quite big televised events and this was no exception. The crowd was stunned into silence when I stepped into the arena and for the first time since becoming a trainer I felt truly self-conscious. What the hell was I doing here, dressed like this? I'm not a real trainer... but then by some miracle, they all started to cheer even louder than before!

I was buoyed up. I struck a classic trainer pose and summoned Houndoom. The crowd went nuts!