The Making of a PokeSlut 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over and gave him a demure kiss on the cheek.

"So, I take it that means you're on board with the programme?"

"I am. I had a good think in the shower. I've never felt better. My life has only improved since I started working with you. I've become the Champion, I have my own Pokemon, I'm earning good money and my sex life has never been better! I want other women to feel the way I do, to experience the joy I've felt, and if it means better treatment for Pokemon too then all the better."

"Excellent! I knew you would see the truth of it. Come, there's something I want to show you. Think of it as your signing bonus."

He led me over to a large table with various hinges and cushions. It looked sort of like a massage table.

"Lie down please, on your front."

I did so. I felt the nanites at work and my corset and skirt faded away. Something warm was pressed onto my lower back just above my ass and I tried to twist round to see but he firmly pushed my head down.

"Ah ah, don't spoil the surprise."

I kept my head down, following orders. I heard him types a few commands into a nearby machine and felt the thing on my back start to heat up.

"Prepare yourself, this will hurt, but only for a moment."

I gritted my teeth and gripped the sides of the table. The thing on my back got hotter and hotter until, with a searing flash of pain, everything returned to normal.

"Very good" he said, removing the thing from my back. "Stand up. Mirror!" he called out for the nanites. They quickly formed into a full body mirror. I looked over my shoulder. There, on my back, was a new tattoo.

In a stylish and modern font was the word POKESLUT with the O replaced by a Pokeball. Underneath that was the number 0001.

"I love it!" I squealed.

"Thank you. I'm quite proud of my latest modification to the nanites." He started to pack away the machine.

"Wait! Can I make a personal request?"

"You want another tattoo? Perhaps... describe it to me."

-

Ten minutes later I was the proud owner of a second tattoo on my right breast. It was positioned just right so that it would be partially visible if my cleavage was showing, enough to draw the eye and pique interest. It was a stylised black paw symbol with an orange outline and a heart shape cut out in the centre of the paw. The cut out contained the words 'His Knot'.

"It's perfect! I'm going to go show Houndoom right now!" I ran off to my room.

-

He was in the middle of inspecting my new look and I was just climbing onto the bed to let him show how much he really liked it when my Pokedex chimed. I rolled over onto my front and grabbed it hurriedly from the night stand, slightly annoyed by the interruption.

"CONGRATULATIONS! You have reached 100% submission to Houndoom. He will now begin training you! In addition, further bonding parameters have now been unlocked."

The thought of Houndoom 'training' me had my pussy soaking my thighs. I opened the bond menu and checked the new parameters.

Current Bonding Parameters:

Submission: 100%

Obedience: 72%

Training: 61%

Domestication: 34%

Humility: 20%

"Oh fuck, what am I getting myself into now?"

I felt Houndoom move into position behind me, his cock already hard and poking my butt. I reached back with both hands and pulled my cheeks apart.

"Yes Master, I'm ready for my training to begin..."

- EPILOGUE -

1 Week Later...

I was back at the Daley Ranch where I had helped catch Zebstrika. All the farmhands had been very pleased to see me in my new uniform though they would never know the wonders that lay beneath. Houndoom was off running round the fields somewhere and I had just put Zebstrika himself into one of the empty stables.

I was here to meet the programmes first potential recruit, a young girl called Melanie. The ranch owner had mentioned her to the Professor and he had done some preliminary research into her. She seemed a good match and I was here to check that, then induct her if she was.

The Professor had reached out to her the day before and explained that I would be visiting to see her. He explained that as the Champion, I had set up a new programme to help young aspiring female trainers and she was a potential candidate. Naturally she was very eager to meet me.

I opened the door one of the yards little common rooms for staff and found her sat on an old beat up couch, alone. She was slim and petite, with pale skin and short dark brown hair, a far cry from my figure even before the modifications but she was very pretty in that cute, girl next door kind of way.

"Oh my god! It's really you!" She squealed. "I honestly thought that might have been some sort of prank call. I've watched all your battles, I love how close you are with your Pokemon, I love your special outfit it's so stylish, you must be so committed to your Pokem..."

I held up my hand. "Melanie, it's Ok, calm down." I chuckled.

"Sorry. My mouth goes a mile a minute when I'm nervous."

"It's quite alright. I take it you're interested in my new programme then?"

"Yes! You have no idea how much. I've always wanted to be a trainer."

"Good. Love your enthusiasm." She was the one alright.

"If you want to come with me, there's someone I want you to meet."

"Oooh, is it your Houndoom?"

"No but you can meet him later if you like, he's off having a run round. Actually, I wanted to introduce you to your first Pokemon."

"Whaaat?! I'm going to get a Pokemon today?"

"That's right. He's just through here."

I led her into the stable with Zebstrika and closed the door. I could already smell his musk in the confined space. My pussy started getting wet and I knew he knew. Thankfully, the addition of a second girl was enough to get his interest. I could see she was breathing a bit more heavily and her cheeks were flushed already. This would be too easy.

"Mel, meet Zebstrika. He's going to be yours, if you want him."

She walked over to him in a daze and started stroking his neck.

"He's gorgeous, is he really going to be mine?"

"Yep. Oh, I think he likes you!" He nuzzled affectionately against her.

"But isn't he yours? And he's so high level, I won't be able to use him."

"Don't worry, I'm happy to give him to you. He's quite a handful!" I laughed. "And when it comes to his high level you don't need to worry about that either. I actually caught all my Pokemon at a very high level. There's a special process I use that's part of the programme."

"Really? What do I need to do?"

I pulled a glass vial of nanites out of my bag.

"These nanites will bond you to your Pokemon, and allow you to work with him, bypassing the normal level restrictions. It's also part of what creates such a strong bond, like me and Houndoom" I say, smiling.

"Woah. So what do I do with them?"

"First, you'll need to strip naked."

"Wha..."

"Oh relax, this is a vital part of the bonding process. Anyway it's just us girls here, and Zebstrika I suppose, but he won't tell. Trust me."

"Ok. I trust you Cassie." Incredible, I thought. The professor was right, this girl was like putty in my hands because I was the Champion. She stripped off shyly but seemed to notice I wasn't judgmental and relaxed a little. I opened the vial of nanites and they drifted through the air over to her. I pulled out my Pokedex, which had been modified to function in a similar way to the Professor's laptop.

"Now, the nanites are going to scan you. It will feel a bit weird but I promise you it's harmless. I've had this done to me."

I tapped a few buttons and watched the nanites carry out the same scan they had performed on me for my first time. I especially enjoyed watching them scan inside her, the way she squirmed was very cute. Shortly, the results appeared on the screen in my hands.

- - - - - - - - - -

Name: Melanie Thompson

Age: 18 years

Sex: Female

Race: Human

Height: 1.5 m

Weight: 49 kg

Bust: 30B

Waist: 18

Hips: 32

(Compared to standard human norms)

Pheromonal Resistance: None

NOTE: Raised on horse ranch, showing extreme nasal receptivity. Recommend pairing with racial type: Equine.

Lactation Capacity: Low

Nipple Sensitivity: High

Vaginal Lubrication: Average

Vaginal Sensitivity: High

Clitoral Sensitivity: High

Anal Sensitivity: Extreme

Anal Elasticity: Maximum

Anal Capacity: Maximum+

NOTE: Already showing signs of meeting criteria "Anal Queen". Recommend anal offered to partner as primary conversion method.

Personality Keywords: Yearning, Keen, Innocent

Sexual Personality Keywords: Pliable, Unresisting, Docile

Overall Compatibility: 93%

Assessment: Approved for immediate PokeSlut conversion and training.

- - - - - - - - -

"Excellent. Looks like you're very compatible, with Zebstrika in particular." She beamed at me.

"The nanites are now going to form into a housing unit that will stay on your person." As if on cue, they quickly formed into a simple metallic choker around her neck. She toyed with it hesitantly.

"I've got one too, mine is just a bit more customised, but we can worry about that later." Her eyes travelled to the leather dog collar around my neck. I wondered what hers would eventually look like.

"And that's it. I'm going to leave you alone with Zeb for a bit now. Let you two get to know each other. I'm gonna go find Houndoom and I'll be back to check on you in a bit."

"Okay..."

-

About an hour later, after a quick fuck in the bushes with Houndoom to take the edge off, I went back to check on her. I carefully opened the stable door so as not to disturb them.

I was unsurprised by what I saw. Melanie was on her knees between his hind legs, her face pressed right into his massive swollen ball sack, the source of the very potent musk inside the room. She was sloppily nuzzling, slurping, and kissing his balls. His gargantuan horse cock was out and hard, bobbing around above her head. She shifted position slightly, turning her back towards me and I noticed that she already a very large buttplug filling her tiny hole.

"I think she's going to be just fine" I said smiling, gently closing the stable door.

- END -