The Making of a PokeSlut 06

Story Info
Cassie completes her journey to becoming a true PokeSlut.
12.7k words
4.8
8.3k
20

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tabetts
tabetts
263 Followers

This series is intended to be six parts long, reflecting the maximum number of Pokemon a trainer can carry. This is part 6.

Be warned, this chapter and all subsequent chapters contain hardcore Pokemon on human action, if you don't like that, then please go elsewhere. Your pointlessly negative comments are not needed, just let people enjoy whatever turns them on.

As always, constructive feedback is very much welcome.

The Making of a PokeSlut - Chapter 6

The trip back to the lab from Dark Cave was a long one. With the sexual beating my body had experienced from Tyrantrum, I was physically exhausted, in no mood for any of Houndoom's usual shenanigans.

I slept deeply, curled up into a ball in the back of the van for most of the journey back, my body trying it's best to recover. I did give Houndoom a sleepy blowjob at some point, tired as I was, it really wasn't my best effort but it did earn me a nice hot load nonetheless.

The Professor was well aware of my state and left me firmly alone, understanding my needs. I think he was honestly a little more worried than he let on that I couldn't handle the Tyrantrum, and was secretly impressed with my sexual endurance.

Once we finally got back, I took a long hot bath then headed straight for bed, snuggling up to Houndoom.

The Professor meanwhile, went to work in his lab, recording and cataloguing information and samples from the Tyrantrum, awaiting the tell tale ping from the computer that meant it had an update on my conversion progress.

It arrived shortly after midnight, whilst I was still fast asleep.

"Analysis of the Tyrantrum capture is complete. Would you like to see the results?" Chimed the robotic, feminine voice of the lab A.I.

"Of course."

- - - - - - - - - -

Subject: Cassandra Skye

PokeSlut Conversion: 87%

Analysis of Tyrantrum Encounter 01 complete.

View Conclusion Y/N?

Y.

Observation: High heeled footwear causes the bodies positional alignment to present key female sexual characteristics (breasts and buttocks) into the most prominent position.

Alteration: Length of sluts Achilles tendon shortened by 2 inches, supporting ankle musculature and ligaments altered and strengthened to compensate.

Result: Slut will be forced to walk in a position that requires high heeled footwear at all times, even whilst barefoot. Position will greatly emphasise protruding buttocks and vertical alignment of vagina for rear mounting.

Proceed Y/N?

Y.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Excellent, her conversion is slightly higher than predicted. She is so close now, my plan is so close to being complete. I just need to maintain the facade a little bit longer..."

The Professor's thoughts were interrupted by the computer.

"Additional synergies have also become available."

"What? Oh yes, right. Show them to me."

- - - - - - - - - -

Subject: Cassandra Skye

PokeSlut Conversion: 87%

Synergy 02: True Masochist

Relevant Alterations: 06 - Spanking Pleasure, 07 - Choking Pleasure

Result: Simultaneous spanking and choking of slut will cause extreme spike in pleasure and arousal. Slut will become deeply enamoured and submissive towards partner.

Synergy 03: Perfect Pussy

Relevant Alteration: 02 - Deep Womb, 09 - Pheromonal Lubricant

Result: Male Pokemon will immediately recognise on an instinctual level that the slut and her pussy are optimised for their breeding pleasure. Slut will no longer be aroused by human males.

Proceed Y/N?

Y.

- - - - - - - - - -

After a decisive press of the button on his keyboard, the Professor stalked away, lost deep in his own thoughts.

-

I awoke the next morning feeling much better. Even with my enhanced physiology a rough, hours long breeding with an enraged Tyrantrum meant I needed some significant recovery time. I stretched, yawned and climbed out of bed, immediately toppling over and crashing painfully to the floor.

"Oww..." I groaned, rubbing my shoulder where I had hit the ground. Thankfully the carpet is pretty soft and I didn't hit anything on the way down. I rolled over and sat up. I felt fine, no headache, wooziness or affected vision. So why had I fallen? I tentatively began to stand, immediately feeling something wrong with my balance. I pulled myself up, leaning on the door frame for the en-suite bathroom.

"Computer? Hello? Something is really wrong here!"

"What is it Cassie? Are you hurt?" Came the reply from one of the wall mounted speakers.

"Something is wrong with my legs, or maybe my feet. I can't stand up right, my balance is all messed up."

"I see. Not to worry. This is an expected result of the further changes your body is undergoing as part of the nanite bonding process."

"What! Why? I thought these changes were supposed to improve my body, make me better suited to my role? How does not being able to walk help?"

"You can walk Miss Skye but yes your gait and leg muscles have been altered. Please try and stand on your tiptoes for me."

I did as she asked, raising myself up onto my toes. I felt my balance return immediately. This position felt much more comfortable and natural. I tried lowering my heels to the floor, it felt wrong straight away. I pushed back up onto my toes, still holding onto the door frame just in case.

"Again, how exactly is this helpful?"

"This position on your toes mimics the position you would stand in if you were wearing high heels. 4 inch heels to be precise. This position accentuates your feminine form and places your vaginal and anal orifices in perfect position for standing coitus. Which is very helpful for your new role."

"Oh great... So what, I have to wear heels all the time to walk properly now."

"That is correct. Perhaps a demonstration? Houndoom, Fetch!"

From his position on the bed, Houndoom had been watching with some interest and his ears pricked up at the sound of his name. Then, displaying a level of intelligence and cunning I was becoming more and more accustomed to from the Pokemon, he jumped off the bed, walked over to my trainers, picked them both up in his mouth then deposited them at my feet.

A fine cloud of nanites detached themselves from my collar and drifted down to the shoes. There was a swirl of activity and then they retreated, leaving a different pair of trainers in place. Well, not exactly different. It was clearly the same white trainer with pink laces but instead of regular flat soles, they had been altered to have fairly high heels.

I carefully slid my feet into them then let go of the frame and let my weight settle. They were completely comfortable and after a couple of wary steps I was walking around as naturally as the day before.

"Excellent Cassie, I see you have adjusted. I will return to my other duties now. I shall see to it that all of your existing footwear is altered in a similar fashion shortly."

"Thanks."

I looked over at Houndoom, now sat at the foot of the bed, looking at me quizzically with his head tilted over to one side.

"What? As if you would complain if you could about this!"

I strode into the bathroom and leant onto the sink in front of the mirror, looking at myself and the shape of my body in heels. I chuckled a little realising I wasn't wearing anything else, just the trainers.

I stood conflicted. On one hand, my body looked and honestly felt better than ever and if it made me more attractive to well hung Pokemon, well, I couldn't lie and say I saw that as a bad thing any more. On the other hand, the changes to my body were becoming more and more extreme. Was I even still the same person? Or some slutty porn parody of who I used to be? But then, I was loving every part of this, especially my relationship with Houndoom. What if a slutty porn parody was who I was meant to be?

I sighed. "What would my parents say if they could see me now?"

I twisted and turned, trying to see myself from all angles and ruefully came to the conclusion that the A.I had been right, wearing heels really did accentuate my feminine features. My bouncy bubble butt in particular really popped and looked absolutely fuckable in this position.

Unbeknownst to me, I was putting on quite the show for my Houndoom. Stood as I was, heels raised, tipped forward over the sink and my ass raised up put me in the perfect position to present and display my cute little pussy back through the still open door. The pheromones I was unwittingly putting out clearly signalled a willing and waiting hole to breed to Houndoom's powerful nose.

Insatiable as ever, he decided to do exactly that. Unaware of his soft paws sneaking up behind me, the first I knew of his intentions was when he reared up and planted his front paws onto my shoulders, his cock slapping hotly up against my pussy from below.

I quickly realised what he must have thought and that he had seen my pose as a proposition. Never one to deny my Master's desires, I eagerly leant further forward, arching my back and lifting my hips to find the perfect angle for his bitchbreaker to slide right into my pussy.

He growled and I moaned as we lined up just right and he slid smoothly into me. He felt so fucking good. I was beginning to come to the realisation that I just didn't feel right, feel complete, unless his cock was deep inside one of my holes.

"Yesss Masterrrr. Hardeerrrr. Fuck your biiitch!"

He happily obliged, plunging his huge cock deep. Due to our standing position, to get a better grip on me, I could feel him shifting his weight until he was pushing me into the sink and his front legs were higher on my back. This meant he could get his front paws around me, giving him purchase to really pull me back onto his thrusting cock. I slammed my hips back in time with his thrusts, enjoying the feel of his body on my back and the 'plap, plap, plap' of his balls slapping up into my clit each time he impaled me.

"Please! More! Show me who owns this pussy!"

He increased his pace, fucking me hard and deep. He shifted his weight even more, practically crushing me under him. I didn't care, if anything it made it better. With renewed vigour and an even closer position together, he could get his front paws right around my neck to give himself the maximum possible leverage over my body. My body that was, more accurately, his personal fuck toy.

The moment I felt pressure round my neck, my knees went weak and my eyes rolled up in my head from the pleasure. I came hard, squirting and screaming my pleasure. I could physically feel his cock get even harder as my aphrodisiac laden juices coated his underbelly and balls. Of course, as far as I knew, he was just getting more turned on from making me cum.

After not giving him much attention for the last few days, I knew it wouldn't take him long to cum. I didn't mind, if all he wanted was a quick fuck to dump a load into me or a long night of knotted passion I would oblige either way. I would do practically anything he wanted at this point. I was literally his collared bitch after all.

Sure enough, through the haze of pleasure from getting fucked and choked simultaneously I felt his knot grow, pop inside me (which made me cum again) and then the now extremely familiar sensation of his boiling hot cum blasting into the very depths of my womb.

Once he was done, we both collapsed down onto the cold tiled floor from our exertions, then he dragged me by the pussy with his knot back into the bedroom where he lay to rest until his knot went down and we could separate. As we lay there, I enjoyed the feeling of having my pussy plugged and filled like always but also took the time to think.

I reflected back on my time since meeting the Professor, my first fuck with Houndoom an all the other Pokemon I had captured. Despite a few lingering misgivings, my thoughts kept coming back to the feelings of pleasure and happiness that this whole adventure had given me. My bond with Houndoom in particular, gave me nothing but joy and raw sexual ecstasy the likes of which I didn't know it was even possible to experience.

It was then, in that moment, thoroughly fucked and bred by a Pokemon who had collared me and who I saw as my Master, that I decided no matter what I was going to see this thing through. No matter what changes occurred to my body, no matter what people may think of me. I was a PokeSlut and proud of it. I got on this train, and I was going to ride it all the way to the end of the line.

-

It was the next morning after giving Houndoom his customary wake-up blowjob when I was taking a shower that I had a sudden realization.

"I have a dragon type!"

I quickly finished up, dried myself and ran down to the lab in my dressing gown.

"I have a dragon type!" I repeated loudly and excitedly to the Professor.

He looked up from his work and stared at me.

"I can take on the Blackthorn Gym now!"

"What? I err...right, of course".

I looked down at where he was staring and immediately realised why he was so flustered. In my haste to run and tell him the good news, my right tit had popped out of my robe. A robe which, when I looked at it, I realised was now far too small. It had already been a little on the risqué side, but with my now much more prodigious bust and ass it barely contained me at all. I quickly popped my boob back in and tugged down on the bottom of the robe to try and keep my pussy concealed.

"Cassie... you look... incredible. I hadn't realised just how much your body..." He trailed off.

The Professor was giving me a very dark and dangerous look. A look I had only ever seen in the eyes of my various Pokemon before. A look that made my heart race and my pussy wet. I took a couple of halting steps towards him, my hands automatically letting go of my robe.

"I... do you..."

My voice seemed to snap him out of it. The look vanished from his eyes.

"So... you must want to head over to Blackthorn City with Tyrantrum?"

"Right, yes, exactly. I really think I can beat her now and get my final gym badge."

"Then only the Elite 4 will stand in your way of becoming the Johto Champion!"

"I know right! I can't believe I've done so well so fast."

"I'm not surprised at all. You really are brilliant with your Pokemon."

"Aww, thanks Professor. So I'm going to fly over there later and try to challenge the gym tomorrow."

"Fantastic! When you win, and I'm sure you will, why don't we head out for a nice meal and a drink to celebrate? My treat."

"Of course. I'll be back before you know it, with all 8 badges!"

I gave him a cheeky wink and ran back to my room, eager to pack and get ready to fly to Blackthorn.

-

I flew over to Blackthorn City later that day. The moment I landed I put Beedrill back in her ball and sent out Houndoom. Flight was one of the few times he consented to going back in his ball these days.

It was already pretty late, and as much I wanted to rush over to the gym before it closed for the day, I knew that trying refreshed and ready in the morning would be a much better choice. I decided to do some research and watch some recordings of Clair's previous battles to try and prepare for tomorrow.

Houndoom and I walked over to the hotel and booked a room, my earnings from the sale of Beedrill eggs still coming in handy nicely. Once we got up to the room Houndoom came sniffing around my crotch and pawing at me, his cock rapidly hardening and extending from it's sheath. He was clearly horny. I rolled my eyes a little at this thought, he was always horny.

He didn't need to ask twice. Hell, he didn't really need to ask once. I knew my place. I dropped my bag, peeled down my shorts and bent over the bed.

-

Later that night I was curled up in bed with Houndoom snoozing next to me. I had long since abandoned trying to treat him like a dog, or even like a Pokemon in these situations. He did what he wanted and I worked around him. If he wanted to spread out on the bed and didn't leave me with enough room, then so be it. He was in charge now, it was his room, I just paid for it for him.

I was reading up on techniques for combatting dragon types on my Pokedex. I was too excited about tomorrow to sleep. As ever when using my Pokedex, I was tempted to switch to Houndoom's tab and have a look at his bio or some of our previous footage but for once I was more interested in battling than fucking. I was about to load up a video when a notification popped up onto the screen. I tapped it.

"CONGRATULATIONS! You have reached 80% submission to Houndoom. His minimum lust levels will now increase: he will need to be satisfied multiple times daily."

I felt him stirring behind me. I placed my Pokedex down and rolled over to find exactly what I was expecting. Houndoom was awake and his cock was hard. Being the good little cumdump I am, I slid down the bed until my head was level with his cock. He was content to lay there. I gripped him firmly with both hands and scooted in as close as possible until his cock was pressed up against my face.

"I fucking love this cock" I thought to myself.

I teased it with my fingers, licked it, kissed it, rubbed it all over my face and breathed in deeply of his scent. Soon enough my hands and my face were covered in his copious pre-cum, his cock was hot to the touch and as raging hard as I had ever seen it. It was fucking massive! My mind still boggled sometimes at the fact that he could so easily make this giant red prick fit so perfectly into my tiny pink pussy.

From above me, I heard him growl then felt a sharp nip on my back. He was done with my teasing and wanted to use me properly now. I smiled, took a deep breath and got to work.

-

Tackling the Blackthorn Gym the next day was unlike anything I had experienced yet. I had to navigate floating platforms, long drops, puzzles and traps all whilst suspended over what appeared to be molten lava! They were really taking the dragon theme seriously. By the time I finally reached the gym leader I was a sweaty, nervous mess.

Clair was confident and regal in her position as the 8th and final challenge for all trainers in this region. Her dragons were very rarely challenged, let alone defeated, but I had my secret weapon.

At the start of battle, I summoned my Tyrantrum. His mighty roar shook the very walls and I could see the look on Clair's face quickly change from confidence, to surprise, to fear and back to determination. The fight was well and truly on.

It was a true ordeal, the hardest I've ever had to fight so far in my time as a trainer. Thankfully, the preparation I made last night paid off and combined with Tyrantrum's strength I was able to defeat Clair in the end, though it was a close run thing.

After the intense fight came to an end and Clair's last Pokemon, an enormous Kingdra, had finally fainted I went forward to claim my final badge from her. She presented it to me with pride, claiming how happy she was to see another female trainer so able to handle dragon type Pokemon.

I turned back to Tyrantrum, fully expecting his horniness to be through the roof after such a battle but instead saw that he was staggering, barely able to stand, covered in cuts and bruises. I rushed over to him. He lowered his head and whined in pain. He had really taken a beating to win for me. I affectionately stroked his muzzle and cooed softly at him.

"You know, I have a small medical facility in my private quarters. Feel free to use it, you've earned it after all. Don't worry, it's a large space, it was built for dragon types."

"Thank you Clair, I really appreciate that."

"It's through this door over here." She led us over to a large high tech door big enough for any Pokemon that slid open once she swiped a pass card. I helped Tyrantrum inside.

"I'll lock it behind you, make sure you aren't disturbed. I find after a heavy battle my Pokemon often need some one to one care. Don't you?" She winked conspiratorially at me and shut the door.

tabetts
tabetts
263 Followers