The Making of a Sissy Pt. 03

Story Info
Sissy finally taking it to the next step with Opa.
1.8k words
4.57
10.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*recap*

We sat down in our underwear for TV.

*Part 3 starts*

"Okay daddy." I said as my heart was beating faster than a piston on a V12 engine.

My hand was still on his thigh as he wrapped his left arm around my shoulders and pulled me towards him. I leaned into his shoulder, and we watched until the show ended.

"It's getting late. We should probably shower and head to bed." he said as he stood up to take the wine glasses to the kitchen.

I had almost sobered up by the time the show ended but my hormones were running wild, and I knew I was horny.

"Are you joining me today, Daddy?" I asked with a higher pitch than normal.

"Just go in first and I'll be with you in a minute." he said as he was cleaning the dishes.

I went into the shower and looked at myself in the mirror. "This is really happening Charlene. Don't be a chicken. Get what you want!" I said to myself like a prep talk. I leaned closer to the mirror to check the redness on my face without realizing my back was arched and ass was up in the air as I had to stand on my toes to get past the basin.

Opa walked in and saw my pose and complemented "You have beautiful bottoms sweetheart." I turned around and gave him a cheeky wink. ;)

"Okay come on we don't have all night." he said as he rushed me to get in the shower.

I turned around and looked him in the eyes as I started to undress. First my panties then the stockings. Finally, I walked towards him and asked, "Can you help me with my bra Daddy?" as I kept eye contact the entire time.

I could see him take a big swallow and I turned around in front of him, so it was easier for him to remove the buckles. He unbuckled my bra and I slowly walked back to where I stripped off my panties. I bent over and places the bra on the panties softly, revealing my boy-pussy to him, intentionally of course. He just stood there and enjoyed the show.

I walked into the shower and before I closed the door I said, "Why don't you join me daddy?"

Those briefs came off faster than I could blink as he rushed into the shower with me without hesitation. It was a small shower, so we were almost right against each other in there. I could feel his stiffness on my tummy at this point.

We started washing our hair together then our body. He turned around and said, "Can you do my back for me sweetie?"

I put shower gel on my hand and began rubbing his back. He let out a moan as I massaged his shoulders.

"Your turn!" he said.

So, I turned around facing the corner and I waited. He started with my neck and worked his way down my back. I was quite ticklish, so I was moving up and down as he worked his way down and I think that turned him on even more. His hands are so big and manly yet so gentle. He started rubbing my butt cheeks with both hands. I let out a little moan as I enjoyed it. His finger found its way between my cheeks and was sliding up and down my boy-pussy. Then all a sudden he reaches his arm under my groin and grabbed my cock from the back. This caught me off guard and I let out a louder moan while leaning against the walls with my hands up high and legs spread. I was fully exposed.

He then turned the water back on and said "I think it's time for bed sweetie, you go first I'll finish washing myself soon. Be with you in a minute!" I got myself together and quickly got out and dried myself. I ran into the master bedroom and dug out some vintage red lingerie from the bottom of Oma's drawers. I guess they were from back in the days.

It was a red one-piece nightgown with a revealing chest area and laces all over it. I sat down on the bed and waited. 2 minutes later Opa got out of the shower and entered the room with nothing but a towel around his waist.

"My oh my what do we have here?" he said with his eyes wide open.

"Does this look good on me?" I asked shyly looking at the floor.

"It looks perfect on you sweetheart. Let me get you something." he said and reached inside the top drawer. He pulled out a red lipstick of Oma's and gently applied it on my lips.

"Now that's my girl." he said while admiring my looks. I couldn't help but notice a bulge was rising under that towel.

I felt so much like a woman at this point. Wigs and makeup weren't a problem anymore. I FELT like a woman.

He walked around to open the curtains to let the moonlight come in and came to bed after turning off the lights. It was bright enough to see but very romantic.

He took me into his arms, and we hugged for what felt like an eternity. I really enjoyed being held this way. "How are you feeling sweetie?" he asked gently while running his hands up and down my body.

"Great daddy. I have never felt better." I replied softly.

"Good. Just relax. I won't force you into anything so if you want me to stop just say it ok?" he said.

I nodded and I could hear his heart beating faster as he moved his hand down to my butt and slid his middle finger between my cheeks. He started playing around with my boy-pussy tickling me. I let him know that I'm enjoying this by moaning softly. I could feel his body moving and before I knew it, he lifted up my chin and kissed me on the lips. I was surprised and I've never kissed a man before, so my mouth was shut dead from instinct.

He then moved his other hand to my clitty and started playing with it while his lips were still on me. I let out a moan and suddenly felt something enter my mouth. It was his tongue. I melted. Fully giving in. Gave him my tongue back in return and our tongues were intertwined.

5 minutes later he pulled back and said, "You probably haven't done this before, but can you try sucking daddy's cock sweetie?"

"I'll give it my best daddy." I said as I got up on top of him and had my face in his crotch and my pussy in his face.

At this point I have never held another man's dick in my hands before let alone sucking one. I tried to remember what I saw in the Porns and mimic the Porn stars. As I put my hand on his rock-hard cock it felt so HOT, literally, and big and thick and just wow.

"Go slow sweetie, take your time." he said gently.

"How do I look from there daddy?" I asked jokingly.

"A-MA-ZING sweetie. Your boy-pussy and your ass look so delicious!" he replied intensely.

"I'm glad you like it daddy!" I giggled. then I felt a farm feeling around my rectum. It was daddy's tongue. Licking the side of my boy-pussy before landing on the cherry.

This was the boost I needed to put that cock in my mouth. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and covered as much cock as I can before closing it. The smell of his cock and taste of his pre cum totally turned me on. I started sucking on his cock going up and down.

"Oh yes baby...just like that..." he moaned "Is this really your first time?"

"Mm hmm." I nodded while licking the pre cum off the tip of this cock. By now I'm totally in love with the smell and taste of cock.

"You're a natural. Do you like daddy's cock baby?" he asked.

"Yes daddy, I love your cock." I replied until I felt something enter my boy-pussy.

"Hmm..." I moaned and it felt good yet painful at the same time.

"It's just my finger baby. I need to ease you in, ok? It will hurt in the beginning but trust me it'll pay off." he assured.

"Ok daddy..." I replied as the pain grew.

"Easy now baby." he said as he worked his finger in till he reached the bottom. He left it there for a minute.

"Still painful?" he asked.

"Not really anymore daddy." I replied.

"Good." he said as he started sliding his finger back and forth then in and out of my boy-pussy while his other hand stroked my clitty as if he was milking a cow.

"Oh yes daddy. oh my god. YES!" I started to moan a bit louder, and pain turned into pleasure and knowing the fact that my clitty and boy-pussy were both exposed and being played with by an older man.

He began to move faster and deeper. 1 minute later I yelled "I think I'm going to pee daddy! Stop!"

"Let it go baby, just let it go." he said gently and calmly.

"It's coming! Ahhhh...." I moaned so loud while I orgasmed. It was the best orgasm I've ever had. It lasted for about a minute before I got myself together.

"That was the best cum ever daddy." I sat up on his belly and said, "How did you do it?"

"Oh, you know, at my age I've already seen a lot." he giggled "Are you going to be a good girl and make daddy cum too?"

It hit me like lightning, and I dove back down to daddy's cock and started sucking it while stroking it with my other hand. I wanted daddy to cum for me. I wanted daddy's cum.

2 minutes of intense sucking later he said, "Daddy's about to cum sweety, just use your hand."

"NO." I thought to myself "I want your cum in my mouth."

I kept sucking and sucking until I felt his cock tense up. I knew he was about to cum. I went faster with the stroking and had my tongue licking his tip.

"I'm cumming! Cumming!" he let out a deep voice and a small roar.

I quickly wrapped my mouth around his cock and next thing I knew he came. Hot, creamy cum was shot into my mouth stream after stream. It quickly filled up my mouth and I couldn't breathe. The only way to free my mouth without spilling and making a mess was to swallow it. "Fuck it!" I thought to myself and swallowed everything. The feeling of cum running down my throat was soothing, and this is when I realized I loved the smell and taste of cum.

"You didn't have to baby." Opa turned me around and said.

"I wanted to!" I said with a big smile "It was sweet, to my surprise." I giggled, "I think I like cum!"

"I'm glad you do baby. You really are a natural!" He pulled me in, and we hugged until we fell asleep.

*End of part 3*