The Making of a Slut Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Julie gets bigger, sluttier and dominant.
7k words
4.17
29.1k
25

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the study and locked the door behind me. I wasn't sure what to think, but at that moment the reality of the situation hit me. I realized my marriage would never be the same. The Julie I knew was gone.

I plugged the usb into my computer and opened it. There were eight videos, each one hour long. I was ashamed at what I was about to do but my cock was rock hard and begging for release.

I clicked on the first video. It started off with Julie facing the camera, she was tied to a chair, naked. She had a ball gag in her

Mouth and I heard Kevin's voice, "So your wife says you want to see a video of her getting gangbanged. I never thought you were that kind of man. But hey, if that's what you want, happy to oblige."

I could see Kevin walk up and insert a dildo in her pussy, it was two curved prongs. One was inside, on her g spot and the other rested directly on her clit. It slid inside with ease. I could tell she was already wet with anticipation. Kevin said "Need to warm her up a bit before using her." He positioned the dildo in such a way that it was impossible for Julie to dislodge. He placed the camera a few feet away. Far enough to see her entire body.

He then walked up to Julie and pressed a button on the vibrator to turn it on. I could hear it humming. Then I heard him walk out of the room and close the door.

Julie stared straight into the camera. This was the entire video. One hour of her tied up and forced to orgasm. She started cumming just a few minutes after Kevin left the room. I lost count of her orgasms as I jerked off to the video. Halfway through, one of the orgasms made her squirt. It came out of her with force and some sprayed onto the screen. I could tell she was laughing behind the ball gag. Pussy juice was dripping down her leg and pooling beneath her into a bowl between her legs. Her muscles were straining as she flexed, trying to break loose of her bonds.

As time went on her orgasms became more intense. She squirted at least a dozen times. Her body shuddered with every orgasm. Her moans got louder. At the fifty minute mark, her eyes rolled in the back of her head as a particularly intense orgasm washed over her. Her body convulsed in the chair and her head slumped forward. She passed out from so many orgasms.

A few minutes later Kevin entered the room. He took the dildo and ball gag out, and Julie woke up. He looked down at the glass bowl between her legs, full of her squirt and said, "We've never brought anyone here who could squirt this much. Not even close,"

"This is new to me too," Julie said.

Kevin untied her, "I didn't say you could talk. Get on your knees," he said.

Julie dropped to her knees as Kevin pulled out his cock. It was obscenely large. Bigger than any I'd seen in porn. And I'd watched a lot of porn. Even half erect it was massive. Julie reached up to grab it and Kevin said, "Not yet. Tell your husband what we discussed,"

Julie looked at the camera. "Honey, I know I'm supposed to be faithful to you. Not so long ago I was devoted to our marriage. But something changed. I'm different now." She paused for a moment. Kevin grabbed her hair and slapped her across the face with his growing cock.

"Tell him," Kevin said.

Julie turned and looked at his cock, practically drooling. Then she faced the camera and said, "Kevin owns me now. I'm his. I'm sorry. I can't help it. All I ever think about is getting fucked. I'm... I'm a slut now." She said hesitantly.

Then Kevin looked at the camera and said, "I bet you're hard right now watching this. It's okay if you need to get off to your slut wife."

I was. I'd just came, and within minutes I was hard again. My head was spinning. All I could think about was her saying Kevin owns her. That's not what was supposed to happen. She was supposed to be my slut. She wasn't supposed to be fucking other men. But I couldn't deny how much the thought of her getting used by others turned me on.

"Pick up the bowl and drink it," Kevin said commandingly to Julie. She didn't even hesitate. She grabbed the bowl which had over a liter of her squirt and chugged it. She let out a loud belch as she put the bowl down "BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPP," then he put her hands on her stomach and traced the outline of her six pack, while letting out smaller burps, just as the video ended.

I clicked on the second video. It began with a few guys and one girl in the room watching Julie give Kevin a blowjob. She was tied up on her back, with her head hanging off the edge. She was having a hard time deepthroating his cock. But he was relentlessly shoving it as far as he could down her throat.

I could see her throat bulging everytime he shoved his cock in. He worked it for ten minutes before she finally gave in. "Good girl," Kevin said as he pulled his cock all the way out and then pushed it all the way back in. "Shannon, do like we talked about," he said, looking at the other girl in the room.

Shannon was a tall, voluptuous college girl with massive boobs which looked completely disproportionate with her frame. She was the epitome of any college guy's dream girl.

She got down on her knees in front of Julie's legs and spread them. Julie's clit was sticking out. Shannon dove right in and began sucking on it as she fingered Julie. I could hear Julie moaning, although muffled by Kevin's cock.

Kevin pounded away at her until he finally came. I could see Julie struggling to keep up with his semen. A little dribbled out when he finally pulled his cock out.

Shortly after that Julie let out a loud moan as Shannon brought her to orgasm. Julie was shaking but still securely tied. Shannon walked around to her head and stood over Julie's face. "Make me cum you dirty fucking slut," she said to Julie as she lowered her pussy directly over Julie's mouth.

The rest of the video was the guys in the room taking turns fucking Julie as she brought Shannon to multiple orgasms with her tongue. Julie came a few times as well as the guys took their turn. They all had had big cocks, but none as big as Kevin.

When they were done, the camera zoomed in on Julie's gaping pussy as cum dripped out of it. It was red, swollen and wouldn't close. They were truly ruining her. Her clit stuck out a few inches, also swollen. I knew from what I'd read that some women experience clit growth when taking steroids. But I didn't expect hers to get so big after eight months.

The video ended. I wanted to watch the third but I'd cum three times already and I was completely spent. I went to the bedroom and lied down next to Julie. She was in a deep sleep, naked, sleeping on her side. I admired her amazingly muscled physique and remembered a time when she wasn't 20 lbs more muscular than me. I was envious of her.

I heard her stomach gurgle and wondered if she was about to fart. I don't know what came over me. Maybe Julie was right and I did get off on humiliation or maybe I was just developing a fetish, but I put my face down near her ass. Within a minute she let out a long fart, "PPPPPPRRRRFFFFFTTTT,". I couldn't help it. I breathed it all in. It turned me on so much. I lied down and fell asleep, with my cock hard.

When I awoke the next day she wasn't in the room. Right away I called in sick to work. I never called in sick. I just knew that I'd be thinking about the events of the weekend all day and had to process them.

"Be careful what you wish for," the line rang through my head a dozen times during my morning shower. When I was done showering, I went down to the kitchen. I could hear Julie farting from down the hall.

"I'm so gassy these days. I wish I'd known it didn't bother you years ago. I would've never held back. I wasn't this gassy before. It's like it's getting worse by the day. You better get used to it. Actually, I feel one coming right now," she said.

She winced and I saw her flexing her abs to push the fart out. I immediately leaned over and cupped my mouth over her ass.

"Oh god... so much air" I heard her say as she reached around and spread her asscheeks. I stuck my tongue in her asshole as far as it would go. I felt it open slightly and she let out another long fart, "PPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTFFFTT."

"Wow, I needed to let that out sooooo bad," she said as I swallowed it. I didn't even care about the smell or taste. My dick was hard and it wanted release.

I rimmed her ass for a minute then said, "I want to fuck you."

"Okay, stick it in then" she said.

I stood up and pulled my cock out. She reached around and spread her cheeks again. Her pussy was glistening wet. I shoved my cock in. It went in with virtually no resistance. I began thrusting but I could barely feel her. And somehow that turned me on even more.

"I can't even feel you anymore. It must be all those fat cocks I've been fucking" she said laughing. I kept thrusting. "But I bet I can still make you cum," she said.

"Did you like the videos? Did you like seeing me like that? I..." she paused for a moment then let out a huge burp, "BBBBRRRRREEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP,"

The thoughts of her being used and sound of her burping was too much. "Fuck yes," I yelled as I came inside her.

"Did my burping just make you cum?" She asked

"I don't know. Maybe it did," I replied.

"Go cook me breakfast like an obedient husband. I need to shower," she said as she walked out of the room.

I cooked her a feast while she showered. Ten eggs, six slices of toast, a mountain of home fries, a dozen breakfast sausages and an entire carton of milk. I set it all down in front of her and she began eating. Halfway through she let out a groan and unbuttoned her pants. I could see her chiseled abs sticking out over her distended stomach. She was obviously full but just kept hogging down the food, barely pausing for a breath.

"Actually feel full for the first time, UUUUUUURRRRRRPPPP in a long time," she said as she chugged the entire milk carton.

My cock was getting hard again. Her stomach was huge. It looked like she'd eaten a bowling ball. "Can we fuck again?" I asked.

"No," she replied.

"But I'm horn..." I began.

She interrupted me and said, "You can watch me get off."

She pointed at a large ceramic bowl on the counter. "Get me the bowl," she said.

I handed her the bowl and she placed it at her feet. She took her pants off and sat back down in the chair, sticking off just enough that her pussy was over the bowl. "Watch this," she said.

She began fingering herself with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. It got so swollen that after a few minutes she was able to rub it like a cock. She kept at it for a few minutes, then began sticking more fingers inside. One, two... three... four. She paused at four then made a fist and shoved it in. "Ooooohhhhhh," she moaned as she pumped her fist in and out.

I was both turned on and shocked at the sight of her fisting herself. I remembered when her pussy was so tight I couldn't fit two fingers in it. I could hear the squelching sound of her wet pussy each time her fist came out and went back in. "Ohhhh here it comes, get ready!" She said.

She pulled her fist out and her pussy began squirting. It sprayed all over the table and floor. I even felt some land on my face. But most of it ended up in the bowl. She moaned and let out a second stream of squirt, just as strong as the first. She continued her squirting orgasms until the bowl was full.

The bowl had about a liter of her squirt in it. The rest had been sprayed everywhere else in the kitchen. My cock was straining against my pants at the sight of how sexy it was watching her fist herself. "That was incredible," I said.

"I want you to clean up this mess. But first drink it," she said pointing at the bowl.

I was hesitant. I'd never done anything like this before. "Drink it and I'll burp for you," she said teasingly.

I reluctantly picked up the bowl and put it to my lips. "DRINK IT," she said sternly. I closed my eyes and put it to my lips. I was worried it would taste like piss, but it didnt. It tasted like warm water with a slight bitterness. I wondered how much of the steroids made it into her squirt and thought I was probably drinking a chemical soup of hormones and steroids. "Yeah drink my pussy nectar," she said as I slowly drank it.

I drank the entire thing. I put the bowl down on the table, "good boy," she said.

She instructed me to get down on my knees. She sucked in air and let out a belch, "UUUURRRPPPP." She continued to suck in air and burp it out for at least ten minutes as I jerked off in front of her, while kneeling in a puddle of her squirt.

At the end she leaned down with her face near mine and sucked in air. She let out a belch but spoke as it came out of her mouth, "BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRR...CUM FOR ME...UUUUUURRRRRPPPPPP,"

I came instantly. I wasn't sure if it was because she commanded me to or I was just ready to cum. I enjoyed her dominant tone but I was still struggling with the idea of her in charge, despite how much it turned me on.

She got dressed and left for the gym, while I mopped up the kitchen.

As the day went on I worried that this was too far out of control. Initially I thought her being dominant in the bedroom would be hot. But she was now dominant all the time. For a moment I considered that in the worst case scenario I could end things and move on. But I pushed those feelings aside with the thought that I had caused this, therefore I deserved whatever repercussions came of it. And I reminded myself that it wasn't so bad. I was getting sex I. And I was discovering new fetishes.

Finally I admitted to myself that I loved when she humiliated me. I didn't know why. But each time she put me down, laughed at my inadequacies or told me what to do, I was turned on. I wanted to watch her getting off in front of me again. And I wanted to see her enjoying other cocks. Bigger cocks that could actually please her.

She sent me a picture of her standing in a mirror at the gym. With a text that read, "I would fuck anyone in here right now," I believed she would. I actually hoped she would.

She was sweaty and horny when she arrived home. She took off her sweaty yoga pants and panties at the door and threw them at me. "Smell that," she said. I breathed in deep. It smelled like sweat and pussy juice. She told me to go prepare a bath for her while she ate supper.

The next few weeks continued the same way. She became increasingly more demanding. She pleasured me less and insisted I pleasure her more. So I spent most evenings doing nothing except feeding her and pleasing her. I didn't resist. Letting her take charge was incredibly erotic.

On the weekends she left for her college gangbangs. She often teased me about it. She would let me fuck her when she returned but her pussy was always stretched so loose at the end of the weekend and I couldn't feel her. She got a thrill from knowing how much it turned me on.

One day Julie left for the gym, and I decided to watch the rest of the videos. There were still two I hadn't watched. The first was a fuckfest with Julie as the star. Different faces entered the room. I counted at least twenty different college kids in the videos, guys and girls. They took turns fucking her over and over.

However, the last video was different, Kevin was speaking to the camera. "Now you know what a slut your wife is. You should know how this came to be. I caught her staring at me in the gym for weeks. And one day I invited her over to see the big bulge in my pants she was always staring at. She reluctantly agreed. You should have seen her jaw drop when she first saw my cock. I knew then I could break her." He stopped talking and chugged a beer.

He then continued, "When she first arrived she wasn't a slut of course. I had to break her, just like how trainers break a horse to tame it."

He walked to the door and opened it. In the next room was Julie, bound and gagged with so much rope she couldn't move at all. She was in a chair with her legs spread open. I could see her huge muscles straining against the taut rope.

She was sitting in front of a large screen only a foot away from her face. She had headphones on. Between her legs was a vibrator secured in place.

"It was just like what you're seeing now. I tied her up, against her will. She screamed at me not to rape her at first, but I didn't fuck her, at least not right away. I waited until she was begging me to," Kevin said.

"In order to make her accept the idea that she was a slut, I used a combination of hypnosis and brainwashing videos. I gave her stimulants so she wouldn't sleep and only gave her water so she was weak. It took over three days of nonstop audio and video before she finally began to give in. Then I teased her with my cock. I told her she could have it if she told me she was a slut. And eventually she did. I broke her with my horse cock while I continued with the brainwashing. She was so tight my cock didn't fit in her pussy at all at first. It took muscle relaxants, pain killers and an hour of stretching her with my fingers until I finally forced it in. Her pussy will never be the same. I fucked her for hours. It stretched so much that even hours later it wouldn't close." Kevin said to the camera.

He aimed the camera at his cock. It was massive. He held a beer can next to it and said, "Thicker than a beer can and I'm not even hard," he wasn't exaggerating.

He walked behind Julie. The back of the chair was open with her ass sticking out. He showed a close up of her asshole and said, "And today I'm going to do the same thing I did to her pussy, to her ass. Oh and one last thing. Now mixed with the brainwash videos are videos of herself, which I force her to watch in between gangbangs. Nothing reaffirms a belief stronger than seeing yourself do something, over and over,"

He pointed the camera at the screen. On the screen in front of Julie was a video of her getting fucked by a room full of men. She was moaning in her chair and cumming as she watched herself orgasm over and over in the video, while the vibrator stimulated her clit.

Kevin placed the camera down behind her. I saw him grab a bottle of lube and spread it first over his cock, then over Julie's asshole. I saw her quiver as he shoved a finger inside her. "Don't worry, she's ready. I've been making her fuck her own ass for days." Was the last thing he said to the camera.

Kevin lined his cock up with her asshole then slowly began pushing the head in. All the while the dildo was still on against her clit. She thrashed about to no avail. Eventually the head slipped inside. She grunted loudly. Kevin just stood there with the head of his cock inside her for a minute. I had to admit the sight was hot. Her muscular ass stretched over something that looked too big to possibly fit inside her. The contrast was surreal.

Kevin began slowly pushing his cock in deeper. This continued for a good five minutes until he was about eight inches in and Julie winced in pain whenever he tried to put more. Then he began thrusting. Slowly at first, but he eventually worked up to a fast tempo. Then, fifteen minutes later, he managed to shove it in her ass balls deep.

Julie had a look of absolute pleasure on her face as he fucked her. And withing twenty minutes of getting fucked in the ass, she came. I could tell it was a powerful orgasm. Her muscles contracted and her body tensed, straining the rope. I heard Kevin say, "goddamn you're strong bitch"

He continued to fuck her, not giving her any rest. Within a few minutes her pussy began squirting. It released a stream that sounded like a garden hose while she twisted and grunted in pleasure. There was no bucket beneath her this time. She just squirted all over the concrete floor. The sight turned me on so much. I began stroking my cock.

12