The Making of a Slut Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that's so hot," I heard Julie say from behind me. Startled, I quickly turned around with my cock in my hand.

"I didn't realize you were here," I stuttered.

"I do look hot, don't I. Look at my muscles," she said as she began rubbing her pussy to the video of her getting assfucked. "I'm turning into a narcissisct. Kevin says it's part of my training," She undid her belt and dropped her pants to the floor.

Her clit stuck out. It was just huge. It was red and swollen and I could see it throbbing. "I bet you want to stick it in my ass now don't you?" She said as she turned around and bent over. I was almost shocked to see her ass. I'd always known it to be so tight I couldn't even get the head of my cock in it. But when Julie bent over, it puckered open and even made a suction sound. "He got his giant cock all the way in again today. Yes, that's right. I was just at his place fucking him." She flexed her abs and a stream of cum began pouring out of her ass.

"But he finished quick and I want more. So now I'm here. Come here and fist me so I don't have to do it myself," I hesitated. She'd never asked me to fist her before. But Kevin's cock was as thick as my hand so it made sense that's what she wanted.

I got on my knees in front of her and put one hand through her legs and began fingering her ass. I got three fingers in with no effort. "Suck my clit," she said. I leaned in and put her entire clit in my mouth. I couldn't believe how big it was. It was almost too big. I felt her reach around and grab my wrist as I fingered her. She pulled my hand out. She was too strong to resist. "Make a fist" she said as she held on to my forearm. I did as she asked.

She then shoved my fist in her ass. It went in effortlessly. With her hand holding my arm, she began pumping it in and out of her ass. I could feel what I was sure had to be more cum than could just be Kevin's, sloshing around. This continued until she came after a few minutes. I then got up to go wash my hands.

Suddenly she said, "Stop. You're not going anywhere. You're going to answer some questions," She sat down in the chair and leaned back, spreading her legs. I could see her open pussy practically dripping juice. "I was at the doctor before going to the gym and he went over results from a blood test with me. Turns out my testosterone levels are elevated, 3000% above normal. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you?" I was speechless. I wasn't sure what to say. "I fucking knew it. You can't keep a straight face when I catch you in a lie," she said.

She let out a sigh then said "I just want to know why. Why would you do something like this?"

There was no point hiding anything. I told her everything. From the orange juice to considering divorce to the bathroom camera to spying from the bushes at the college. I told her it's because I desperately wanted more sex and the idea of her being a nympho turned me on more than anything.

She listened patiently as I told her everything. She didn't interrupt me. She didn't even make a facial expression. When I was done she said, "Well, you got what you wanted. You turned me into a nympho. It was an asshole thing to do. But I'll admit, I like it. I mean look at me now. I have the body of a goddess and an insatiable sex drive."

Then she said, "But what you did was wrong and illegal. And I have enough proof to have you charged and thrown in jail. Give me one good reason not to."

"Because I... I don't know. But please don't turn me in. I don't want to go to jail," I replied.

"What will you do for me if I don't?" She asked.

"Whatever you want," I said.

"Oh really?" She replied with a sly look.

She laid out her terms. She would immediately quit her job. I was to provide for both of us. I was fine with that. I already made enough to support both of us.

I was to cook and clean for her everyday. I wasn't allowed to sleep with anyone except her. She could continue sleeping with whoever she wanted. Basically she wanted to own me and she wanted me to serve her, as her slave.

I reluctantly agreed. I had no choice. The rest of the day was spent cooking for her while she watched porn in the living room.

The next day while I was at work I received a text that read, "Kevin just fucked my ass again," there was a picture attached. It was Julie bent over in front of a mirror. Her ass was red and her asshole gaping. My heart sunk and I felt a twinge of jealousy. Yet I could feel my cock getting hard.

"Can I fuck your ass after work?" I texted in response.

Julie responded about ten minutes later, "No lol".

My heart sunk. I'd really gone and botched this up. I turned my wife into a slut for everyone else, but not me.

Her last text was "I'm going out of town with Kevin for a few days for training. You're still on thin ice, so don't do anything stupid while I'm gone." Then I didn't hear from her for a week. I wondered what kind of training she meant.

She wouldn't tell me where she was or what she was doing, but occasionally she would text me "I'll be a few more days."

The weeks went on and while she didn't answer texts, she still sent me the occasional one telling me she would be gone a while longer.

A month went by. I wondered what she was doing. I wondered who she was fucking and how much. I was perpetually turned on thinking of her. I spent my evenings masturbating to her videos while smelling her dirty underwear.

Eventually, I began working out, using all her gym equipment. Most of it was too heavy, but I watched youtube videos and slowly learned how to lift.

Two months passed and I was beginning to think Julie wasn't coming home. But then one Friday afternoon I heard the door unlock. I ran to the entrance to see Julie taking off high heel boots.

She looked different. She was tanned and I could see her muscles bulging through her shirt. She always looked big, but she looked absolutely huge now.

"Hi honey," she said in a voice that I almost didn't recognize. It was much deeper, almost masculine. It sounded like it dropped an octave.

"I... hi," I stuttered in response.

She walked past me to the living room. I felt inadequate. She was obviously much bigger than me. She even looked taller, which I thought impossible. But she was somehow. At least a few inches taller.

"Come to the couch. I'll tell you where I've been." She said.

I walked over and sat down. I could see her leg muscles straining against her jeans. They looked like they would rip if she flexed.

"Kevin's parents own a summer cottage. That's where I was. But there's more... so much more," she said trailing off. She looked dazed, with her mouth gaping open as she stared straight at my crotch.

She snapped out of it and began her story, "Two months ago I told Kevin you had been secretly giving me steroids. He said he wasn't surprised I was on them. He told me he also takes them. I told him why you did it. And he asked me if I was happy that you turned me into a slut. I said I was. He asked if I wanted to take it to the next level. I said it wasn't possible that I could be a bigger slut. And he said he could make it happen without even fucking me. He made a proposition. That we go to his cabin and that he be allowed to totally control me. He said after a week if I wanted to leave I could. I decided to do it but if I stayed, he would own me completely.

Well I won't go into every detail, but suffice to say I spent most of my time tied up. He trained me. And he forced me to train. Every morning he'd inject more steroids into my ass and force me to lift for hours. Then he'd tie me back up, force feed me protein shakes and blended food, then tease me. He'd tie me up and force me to watch porn, most of it videos of me getting fucked. Apparently he'd recorded all the gangbangs. Sometimes he made me watch lesbian porn, sometimes interracial, but it was always porn and audiotracks with subliminal messages designed to make me hornier, sluttier, more submissive. Basically, turning me into a muscle bimbo.

He'd tease me like this for hours. The steroids made me uncontrollably horny, and all I wanted to do was fuck a cock, any cock, even yours. But he wouldn't let me cum. He teased me, clamped my nipples, forced me to give him several blowjobs a day.

When I wasn't tied up I wasn't allowed to touch myself. He said he'd kick me out and I'd never see him again if I did. I obeyed him. As twisted as it was, I began to love it. He gave me obscene amounts of human growth hormones. It caused me to pack on muscle and just grow bigger in every way. I gained 15 lbs of muscle, my clit grew and my voice is almost as deep as yours. The cocktail of steroids and human growth hormones was addictive. And a rare side effect of HGH is height increase. And as luck had it, it happened to me. I started growing taller. I'm almost three inches taller, 5 ft 9. Can you believe that!

But as amazing as getting taller is. All I could think of is cock, fucking, dirty sex, being dominated, dominating others, I literally thought of nothing except sex.

He brought Shannon one day to tease me, the girl you saw in the videos. He fucked her in front of me daily. I watched his huge cock stretching out her holes, making her cum over and over, all the while wishing it was me. And this went on for weeks. But this morning he said he was done with me. He untied me and brought me here. None of my old clothes even fit. I had to wear clothes Shannon lent me.

He said that unless he calls on me for sex, that I'm yours. That only your cock is allowed to penetrate me. It's to remind me that his cock is the only cock that can please me. I thought I was horny before. But now, I don't know. He rewired something inside me. I'll do anything he tells me. I'm a real nympho now, exactly like you wanted." Julie took a deep breath.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I didn't believe it possible yet here she was before me, drooling as she stared at my crotch Julie continued as she kept staring, "I haven't cum in two months. Tonight you're making me cum all night. If I only have you to please me, you're going to please me, even if I have to force you to.

I wasn't going to argue. My roided out wife looked like she could easily crush me. "Bend over the edge of the couch for me," she said commandingly. She spoke in a tone I'd never heard. It was dominant and amplified by her deep voice. I thought maybe she wanted to spank me. I bent over the edge of the couch and what she did next was completely unexpected.

I she pulled my pants down and moaned, "Oh fuck yes," then she spread my asscheeks and stuck her tongue in my ass.

I was shocked, but I didn't stop her. Mostly because I was so happy to have her back, but also because it actually felt good.

At one point she stopped to say, "Kevin made me do this to him everyday. I hated it at first. But now I'm addicted. I couldn't get enough of rimming his ass by the end, I'd beg him to let me do it. And now that I'm home I'm going to rim yours all the time."

She shoved one hand down her pants as she stuck her tongue in and out of me. She always had a long tongue but I never imagined she'd use it in this way.

She rimmed me for a good ten minutes until my cock was rock hard. I was trying my best to not cum but I was so close. Then she said, "I know you're close. I want you to cum for me. Turn around," I stood up and turned around like she asked.

She shoved my cock down her throat with ease. I felt her tongue lick my balls as she deepthroated me. She contracted her throat tightly around my cock as she ran her tongue over my balls. I lasted barely a minute before cumming. She held me in place as I came down her throat. She swallowed every drop.

For a moment it was like I had my wife back, as the slut I envisioned her, submissive and insatiable. But I knew there was a catch. There's always a catch.

"I missed the taste of cum. I wish there was more," she said licking her lips.

She then undressed before me. She took off her shirt and I was stunned. She was completely ripped. She was huge and there was no denying she was as big or bigger than the biggest female bodybuilders out there. Her arms were double mine. Her back was wide and tapered into a muscular v shape. Her boobs were still fairly big but there was no denying she had a muscular chest beneath them. Her abs were still chiseled. She was tanned and ripped.

"Wow, you look like a goddess," I said in awe.

She just smiled and took her pants off. She was turned around and her ass rippled muscle. It stuck out more and was a lot rounder than it used to be. Her legs were huge and muscular. She looked like she could crush me with them.

Then she turned around.

She was still wearing panties but out of the front of those panties jutted her oversized clit

She slipped the panties down and I saw it stuck out from between the top of her pussy lips. It was evem longer than I'd last seen it. I looked down and my cock, soft from having just cum, was getting hard again.

She began rubbing her clit and said, "What do you think of your goddess now?"

"I think she has a huge clit," I said.

"Mmm yes, yes it is huge," she said as she closed her eyes and continued to rub it, "Lick my ass," she said.

I got down on my knees behind her and spread her muscular asscheeks. I stuck my tongue inside. She put her other hand on the back of my head and pushed me even deeper in.

"Kevin told me to come here and get all the pleasure I want out of you. Even if I have to force you to." she said.

I kept rimming her ass. And I heard her whisper, "I'm such a slut," as though she was whispering to herself. Within seconds she began cumming. She held my head tight between her cheeks and squeezed. I could barely breath.

Julie was bucking her hips and moaning louder than I'd ever heard. Right before cumming she yelled out, "I'm Kevin's slave... and you're... you're... you're mine! You're my slave!" Then a huge orgasm ripped through her. Her body shivered and her legs almost buckled but eventually it abated and she let go of my head. I took a deep breath.

"That was good, but I need more. I need to cum more," she said as she sat down on the couch with her legs spread. She continued to rub her swollen clit.

"Julie you just had a thirty second orgasm. Don't you want a break?" I asked.

"What I want is for you to get me something to drink. There's iced tea in a shaker cup in my bag. Go get it," she said.

I wasted no time. I ran over, unzipped her bag and pulled out a shaker cup that looked more like two liter of pop. I ran back over and handed it to her.

"Take a drink," she said.

I popped open the top and took a sip. It was terrible. If there was iced tea in there, it was mixed with something else from a chemistry set.

"What is that? It tastes vile," I said as I passed it to her.

Julie laughed as she took a drink, then said, "It's what's going to make me bigger, stronger, hornier and taller. It's full of growth hormones. Kevin wants me to drink one a day. Now lick my clit slave,"

I got down on my knees and put her clit in my mouth. It was impossibly big. It was thicker and longer than my own cock of six inches. I was able to put about four in my mouth. As I sucked on it, Julie tilted her head back and chugged the entire drink.

When she was done she wiped her mouth and let out a long belch, deeper than any I'd ever heard. "BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP, oh my god excuse me," she said laughing. Then said "Oh that's right I almost forgot, you love when I'm gassy. Well lucky you, I'm even gassier these days as impossible as that seems," she paused then let out another long belch, "UUUURRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPP,"

She put on a porn dvd to watch. It wasn't a video of her getting fucked. It was a video of Kyle and another man with a thicker but shorter cock fucking a group of college girls.

I spent the next five hours licking Julie's clit, rimming her ass and using dildos and vibrators on her. I was too spent to cum again but she was insatiable. She came over and over as she watched the videos. She often muttered Kevin's name during her orgasms.

Occasionally she would demand I deepthroat her clit. I couldn't at first. But eventually my gag reflex stopped and she throat fucked me. Seeing it made me feel so inadequate. Even though it was just a clit, it kind of looked like a cock, smaller, but almost the size of mine.

Her pussy squirted all over the couch the entire time. Hours later it was soaked and so was I. When she finally said I could stop, I was exhausted. She showered and went to bed. I curled up on the couch, soaked with pussy juice, and fell asleep immediately.

12