All Comments on 'The Making of a Slut Wife Ch. 03'

by Fetishcentral

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Disgusting man

I must say that you've gone past insanity. Consult a psychiatrist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please seek help...

Started reading this, midway down it just ruined everything for me. Please talk to someone or seek medical help. This ain’t it..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ignore the naysayers, this is a fun romp and I enjoyed the direction of the story. The writing is solid, there's no messing around and seeds planted in the first chapter continue to resonate and have implications as the story continues. It was interesting to see two transformation themes, muscle growth and bimbofication, included in one story. I don't see these often and I imagine it's because the idea of ultra femininity doesn't mesh well with the idea of body building. You've managed to make it work however since you've tied the idea to her sexuality. I wonder if the main character will ever draw a line, or if like in his self masturbation sessions, will he continually seek more extreme pleasures?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A very good story ! Thx ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story. Hopefully we get more stories from you!

mdp99mdp99about 2 years ago

please do a part 4!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous