The Making of a Slut Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Shannon tries to take control.
6k words
4.05
12.9k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt like Julie's slave. I worked, I cooked, I cleaned, and did every other chore that we used to share. Julie on the other hand slept, ate, worked out and had orgasms, usually in that order. All the stress we used to share, was now mine to burden. I didn't even have access to my own money anymore. Julie took charge of the finances and gave me a small weekly allowance.

To make matters worse, all the free time I had was spent pleasing Julie. I'd spent more time with my head between her legs in the last month than I had in the entire time I'd known her.

After she stopped taking growth hormones, she stood six foot one, with a bodybuilder physique bigger than most men. I felt inadequate with her towering over me, but she was fully in charge at this point. I couldn't overpower her and she'd become so assertive I just accepted that this is how things would be from now on.

Her pussy was permanently stretched. It gaped open when she spread her legs. It was too loose for her to enjoy an average sized cock, but she still came when we fucked, usually from a vibrator on her clit. But sometimes without one. Those moments I was sure it was the idea of power that got her off, because I sure wasn't pleasing her with my cock.

Being her slave wasn't the worst scenario imaginable. As much as she forced me to pleasure her, she let me use all her holes, even her ass. All I had to do was ask. It was a twisted, but almost reciprocal relationship. Having unlimited access to fucking her ass was my lifelong dream come true, or at least it would've been if I wasn't too exhausted to enjoy it. It was loose too, but she could flex it shut around my cock, sometimes so hard it hurt. She loved doing it and laughing when it made me cum almost instantly.

Five month after her return from Kevin's cottage she told me she had a surprise coming. She wouldn't tell me what it was. All she would say was, "It'll change things around here."

The next day after work I walked through the door only to hear heavy breathing and grunting coming from the living room. There was no mistaking Julie's loud moans and grunts. I walked into the living room fully expecting either Kevin or some group of men having their way with her.

It was not what I expected. Julie was on her hands and knees, her ass sticking up in the air. Behind her was Shannon fucking her from behind with a huge strapon and holding a rope tied to a spiked collar around Julie's neck. In between Julie's moans and grunts of pleasure, I could hear Shannon berating her, "Take it you dirty slut. You fucking bitch in heat."

I was almost immediately hard at the sight. Shannon turned and smiled at me but didn't stop fucking her. She smirked an almost evil looking smirk then said to Julie, "Your husband is watching you get fucked. Like that?" Julie didn't respond.

Shannon's perfectly voluptuous body was a stark contrast to Julie. Both sexy in their own way. But Shannon's figure was striking. She had huge perky breasts and a tiny waist that led to the roundest bubble butt I'd ever seen. The scene felt like something straight out of BDSM porn.

Shannon pulled on her rope, forcing Julie's head back and said, "I asked you if you like it".

Julie responded, "Yes, yes I like it Mistress".

As Shannon continued thrusting she said, "look him in the eyes and tell him you're a slut".

Julie turned her head to look at me. There was beads of sweat on her forehead and her eye were glossed over. The same look she had after hours of orgasms. From the looks of it, they'd been at this for a while.

"I'm a slut. I'm such a slut..." Julie said as she looked right into my eyes.

A year ago, a different version of me would've felt something, guilt, shame, anger, maybe envy. But looking at the scene in front of me just made my dick hard. I was completely desensitized after everything that happened over the last year. Julie didn't even feel like my wife anymore because of her personality changes and the power dynamic shift between us.

Shannon looked down at my the bulge in my crotch and said, "I think he likes it".

Just then Julie's body tensed and she had a huge orgasm. "Oh fuuuuck" she yelled as her pussy squirted around the strap on. Her muscles rippled as her body continued to orgasm. Shannon was clearly struggling to hold her in place.

"Fuck you're strong," Shannon said as she yanked hard on the rope attached to Julie's collar. Julie didn't even seem to notice as she thrust herself back on the strap on in the throes of orgasm.

They continued for another twenty minutes, so I pulled my cock out and got off to the scene. It ended with Julie's head between Shannon's legs, licking her pussy to orgasm.

Shannon looked tired and flushed at the end. Julie didn't look tired, but she was sweaty. And her pussy was engorged and swollen.

When they were done, Julie told me Shannon was moving in for a while and that my role would be to fulfill all their needs. Kevin put Shannon in charge. Kevin exerted such control over them it was incredible. He had them both completely obedient.

It made sense now why Julie, who I knew fantasized about being a dominant mistress, was submitting to someone physically weaker. It was obvious Julie could easily overpower Shannon and put her in her place. But she obeyed Kevin. I realized then just how much control he had over her. I wondered what would happen if he relinquished it. For a brief moment I pictured Julie pinning down Shannon and sitting on her face. But my thoughts were interrupted by Shannon saying, "bring my bags upstairs. I'll be staying in your room with Julie, then go make us supper.

"Where am I supposed to sleep?" I asked.

"I don't care. Find somewhere," Shannon replied. She then turned to Julie and pulled on the rope attached to her collar and said, "It's time for more training".

I heard Julie say, "yes Mistress" as I left the room.

I cooked a feast, enough for five or six people, knowing Julie's voracious appetite. When I was done, I brought plates out to the living room. Shannon was on the couch. Julie was on the floor, with her hands tied behind her back with thick rope. Despite her bulging muscles, she wasn't going to break out anytime soon.

They were both watching porn on tv. It was a scene of Julie getting fucked that I'd never seen before. It involved multiple black men taking their turns with her in a back alley. I assumed Kevin was filming.

I could tell Julie was turned on by the amount of pussy juice dripping out of her. But she wasn't getting any stimulation. She was intently focused on the tv.

Shannon made me play with Julie's nipples while she ate and watched us. Julie loved her nipples being played with. But I knew she couldn't get off from only that stimulation.

After ten minutes of this she said, "please let me cum" to Shannon. Shannon told her to shut up and sent her off to shower, then told me what was actually going on.

"Kevin lost interest in your wife. He loses interest in women fast. She was a fun little experiment for him, but let's face it, he needs a woman with a body like mine." She said as she turned around and stuck her round ass out. I was mesmerized. I'd never seen a body like hers before, even in porn.

"I'm sure you agree." She said laughing.

She sat back on the couch and said, "Kevin gave her to me. But the only way I can really own her is if I break her the same way he did. I have plans for her, and you. And after I break her will to fight and she becomes fully compliant and subservient to me, I'm going to use her to make money, as an escort and a camgirl. And when that happens, I won't need you around anymore. But for now, your money pays for everything" She said.

I swallow hard as she leaned down and whispered in my ear, "And if you tell her about this, I'll destroy your life and hers. So you can either walk away at the end of it having only lost your wife, or you can end up on the street, jobless and penniless."

I couldn't believe it, she'd gone full on Bond villain, telling me her master plan. But there really wasn't anything I could do about it. She was terrifying and sadistic and I firmly believed she would follow through on her threat. But I was worried about what she had planned for Julie.

She made me follow her to the bathroom. And when we walked in, Julie was just getting in the shower. I noticed then that while they were the same height. Shannon had a bigger, rounder ass and bigger boobs, but Julie's muscular frame made her look much bigger overall.

Shannon got undressed and joined her in the shower, then she made Julie give her a rimjob.

I watched her grab Shannon's huge ass cheeks and spread them apart. It was hard to believe how perfectly round her ass was. She leaned in and stuck her tongue in her ass. "Mmm yes, just like that. Lick my asshole" Shannon said as she gave me a devilish smile knowing she was firmly in control. I couldn't help but think of how many cocks had fucked her asshole. The thought would've turned off most men, but it was turning me on watching my wife tongue fuck it.

"Fist your wife's pussy so she can cum one last time from you, because it'll be the last time." Shannon said.

I reluctantly obeyed. I walked over and quietly asked Julie, "Do you want me to fist your pussy?" She shook her head yes. I slowly pushed four fingers into her loose pussy, then shoved my entire hand in

It went in with barely any resistance. She moaned and kept rimming Shannon. She moaned again as I began pumping my hand in and out. In just a few seconds she yelled "Oh yes! Yes!" And her whole body shook in orgasm and she squirted all around my hand.

"Enough, take it out" Shannon said.

I got out of the shower as Shannon turned the water on, saying to Julie, "No amount of water can wash away how much of a whore you are. But expect you to be clean and shower twice a day, every day beginning now.. I'll be waiting in the bedroom for you when you're done" Shannon said before leaving the bathroom.

I got dressed and was about to leave the bathroom as well when Julie said to me, "I'm still so horny. I wish you could fuck me right now but Shannon tells me you're not allowed to touch me anymore, Kevin's orders."

I wanted to tell her the truth, that Kevin had nothing to do with this and it was just part of Shannon's plan. But I was scared to think of what Shannon would do, so I said nothing and left.

I went downstairs and cleaned. I did the dishes, swept, mopped, did laundry, dusted and when I was finally done I cracked open a beer and sat down on the living room couch. I was exhausted. And for once I actually had a few moments to myself. After cleaning I always spent the rest of the night pleasing Julie, but not tonight. It was 7:30 and I decided to take a nap. I fell asleep immediately.

I woke up to Shannon yelling my name. I ran upstairs to the bedroom and saw her laying back on the bed. Julie's face was between her legs with her ass in the air. From this angle her pussy was just an inviting gaping hole for any cock.

Shannon looked at me and laughed, "Don't just stand there and watch, get some drinks, you little bitch," she said to me.

But then I noticed the way Julie looked at Shannon. There was a brief flash of anger in her eyes. I'd never seen Julie look at anyone that way. Whatever it was she was thinking she bottled up, because the next moment it was gone.

I brough them up alcohol, then went back down to the couch and fell asleep for the night. That night she made Julie strap in a large dildo and sleep with it inside her. And she did the same thing the next day, and each day after that. Every so often she would replace it with a bigger one.

And this was how the following four months went. I worked and came home to Shannon "training" Julie. I knew was just a matter of time before Shannon broke her. She was withholding orgasms from Julie and stretching her pussy even more, forcing her to do depraved things to Shannon, and treating her like a servant. She made her stop lifting weights and start doing hours of cardio instead. And as the months passed Julie's huge, muscular physique dropped in size, but her muscle tone remained. She looked less like a bodybuilder and more like a fitness model.

I didn't tell my wife what was really going on, although I wanted to. I often heard her ask about Kevin, but Shannon always told her to shut up.

And I went to work everyday, earning money to pay for both of them to live a free life of debauchery. I occasionally got to watch Julie service Shannon in some way, but those moments became fewer and farther between. Shannon eventually trained her behind closed doors at all times.

Shannon used numbing cream on Julie's clit to ensure she could never feel enough to cum. It looked torturous to Julie and I actually felt bad, hearing her beg for hours to let her cum. It was driving Julie crazy. She always looked distracted, staring at my crotch and pretty much every phallic object in the house. I could hear them in the bedroom night and day. She was tormenting Julie, trying to break her like taming a wild horse.

I saw Julie's will whittle away a little more and more every day. There came a point where she didn't even argue anymore, she would just do exactly as Shannon instructed. She even stopped begging to cum eventually, just accepting her place as Shannon's servant. But every so often I saw that same look of anger in Julie's eyes, as though she truly hated Shannon deep down and only did as she said because of Kevin.

It was obvious by then Julie was in love with Kevin. It was the only explanation for her tolerance to Shannon's torment. She must have secretly hoped her and Kevin would be together someday. Although, I don't think Kevin ever cared about her at all. To him, Julie was a toy with which he could explore the limits of human depravity. It was amazing to what level someone would stoop to when they loved another. She never loved me to that extent.

I was pretty sure the only reason Shannon didn't kick me out of the house was because she had no source of income besides myself. Although, pimping out Julie for money was probably the first thing she would do once Julie's will was broken. I would probably be kicked out the day after. But the situation was so twisted, I didn't know how to stop it from happening. I was certain Shannon would in fact follow through with her threats.

It all seemed to be going according to Shannon's plan. But as perfectly executed plans often go, something went wrong.

One day something happened that changed everything. Someone at work was talking about how there was an accident at his gym that morning, and someone died. I thought nothing of it at first until he told me it was a local bodybuilder named Kevin.

Apparently, a smith machine cable had snapped and hit him in the throat, breaking his neck and killing him on the spot. Once I confirmed it was in fact Kevin who died. I took the rest of the day off, and went home to tell my wife and her Mistress the news. I wasn't sure how they would take it, but I wanted to be the one to tell them. I worried this would be what would actually break Julie.

I arrived home to find Shannon in the living room, watching soap operas while Julie was cooking in the kitchen. Shannon looked at me and said, "what the hell are you doing here early? You better have a damn good reason for interrupting me instead of being at work right now."

I looked at her and just said it outright, "Kevin is dead. There was an accident at the gym. I confirmed it was him who died. A smith machine cable snapped and killed him instantly." Shannon sat there with a blank stare for a moment, then began laughing.

Just as I finished saying it, Julie walked into the living room with a plate full of food, perfectly arranged. Julie had never been much of a cook so to see her make something this nice meant Shannon was making her practice cooking a lot when I wasn't around.

She was wearing nothing but a cook's apron and a harness, holding a gigantic dildo stuffed into her pussy. It was so wide it made her walk awkwardly, and it looked uncomfortable. It was definitely a new size. I didn't even know they made dildos that big. She was also wearing a spiked collar with the words "Property of Shannon D." engraved on it.

"K-Kevin is dead?" Julie said, her bottom lip quivering.

I nodded and said "yes honey, I'm sorry but I wanted to be the one to tell you".

Julie put the plate of food down in front of Shannon and immediately began bawling.

Tears ran down her face, causing her makeup to streak.

Shannon smirked and laughed as she looked at Julie, "Stop crying, you little bitch, you're mine now that Kevin's gone and I can't have you looking like a mess, we're setting you up on a webcam tonight. Besides, he never loved you anyways" she said to her.

Julie put her head down and wiped away her tears saying, "yes Mistress..." but then she kind of trailed off for a moment and another angry look came over her. She glared at Shannon, who was ignoring her and watching TV.

"No," she said.

Shannon looked at her and said, "You dare defy your Mistress and you'll be punished."

Julie again replied "No,".

Shannon stood up and looked at her angrily. Julie looked her in the eyes defiantly, How dare you, Kevin loved me"

Shannon laughed and replied "Kevin didn't love you. He didn't care about you at all. That's why he gave you to me. He passed you off and now you're my property. "

I was no expert on master plans, but I was certain that was the moment Shannon's began to unravel. Instead of further breaking Julie, it enraged her.

Then she looked at Shannon with anger in her eyes. All she said was, "you fucking bitch" before grabbing Shannon by the throat and slamming her down on the coffee table.

Despite the lack of weight lifting, Julie had 25 lbs of lean muscle over Shannon, who while looking toned, probably never lifted weights her entire life.

The legs of the coffee table broke as Shannon's weight came crashing down on it, knocking the wind out of her. Julie stood back for a moment, surprised by her own actions.

Shannon slowly stood up, clearly winded and looked at Julie saying, "Apologize and clean this mess up. And if you ever lay a finger on me again I'll..."

Shannon didn't get to finish her sentence. Julie swung a right hook, hitting Shannon directly in the jaw, then a second blow landing on her eye socket. Shannon screamed in pain but Julie didn't stop, she threw all her weight forward, tackling Shannon to the ground. She then began punching her.

I had to do something, Shannon's face was a bloody mess and Julie looked like she was going to kill her. So I grabbed Julie's arms, I was barely holding her back but I quietly whispered in her ear, "It's okay honey, you don't have to kill her, it's okay." She stopped fighting and took some deep breaths, finally standing up.

I looked down and Shannon was unconscious. Julie hugged me then. She cried in my arms, then I asked, "What do we do about her?" As we both looked at Shannon.

"I'll take care of it" Julie said with a sinister looking smile on her face.

I really wasn't sure what the right way to handle the situation was. Shannon was evil, there was no doubt about that. Julie wanted revenge. And I was basically caught in the middle. I decided not to interfere. Julie suffered at her hands and I figured if anyone had the say in what to do, it was her.

The first thing she did was unstrap the harness and remove the dildo from inside her. And when it fell out, it was even bigger than I thought. It fell to the floor and Julie breathed a sigh of relief. She carried Shannon down to the basement and tied her up to a chair with no seat. Her big ass stuck out almost comically through the bottom. She didn't just tie her up with rope. She duct taped her mouth and chained her feet and hands to the chair and cinderblocks as well. Julie wasn't leaving any chance for Shannon to escape.

12