The Making of a Slut Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used a wet rag to clean up the blood from Shannon's face. The damage wasn't that bad. She had a bloody nose more than anything, and a black eye.

Julie dumped a bucket of ice cold water on her and Shannon came to. She struggled and yelled beneath the duct tape to no avail. I wasn't one for exacting revenge on people but this was satisfying. Shannon definitely deserved it.

Julie just looked at her stone cold and said, "You have no idea the torment I'm going to put you through."

She started walking upstairs and motioned for me to follow.

When we got to the top she said to me, "I need to do a few days of thinking. I'd like you to rent a hotel for a week and then we'll talk about everything when you come home. I nodded.

I packed a bag and stayed at a nearby Holiday Inn for a week.

It was the most peaceful week in as long as I could remember. I worked, came home, read, watched TV and slept. I ordered pizza every night and tried to imagine that the past two years had never happened.

Julie texted me "goodnight xox" every night, but that's all. I'd text the same thing back to her. It almost felt for a moment like the old days when we'd first met, and Julie was a meek, loving girlfriend. But I knew in my heart those days were gone forever.

A week passed and I received a text from Julie, "please come home"

I parked the car in the garage and walked into the house. I heard Julie call from the living room "I'm in here".

I walked to the living room and saw Julie sitting on the couch naked, except for knee high leather boots. She looked at me and said "come stand before me". I walked up and stood before her, admiring her sexy body.

She stared right into my eyes and said, "You've done terrible things, and I've treated you badly and I want to start fresh. But if that's what you want too, then you have to hear my terms first. The other option is we get divorced and you're free to find new love wherever you want. You'll never hear from me again.

"I'd like to hear your terms" I replied.

She smiled and said, "I'll never be the old me again, even if I wanted to. The new me is dominant and hypersexual and that's not going to change. And if you stay with me you have to accept that. You have to do the cooking and cleaning and chores like you have been now for months. And your role will be like a servant. As my husband you'll get all the sex you can handle, but so will I. And unfortunately, I'll never be satisfied by your dick anymore, not after what Shannon did to me. She damaged me to the point where I might never be tight again... but I know a few men with cocks big enough for me out there."

To emphasize the point, she spread her legs. Her pussy used to gape when she spread them, now it just hung open obscenely, Shannon had successfully stretched Julie's pussy permanently, to a point where she would only ever feel the biggest cocks inside her.

Julie looked at me and said, "You'll be my cuckold if you stay, and if you're bad, I'll lock you in chastity. But if you're good, I'll let you watch me fuck other men and I'll let you fuck other women, when I say so, and only when I say so. You'll be my property to do with as I choose. There's no negotiation. And I want to know now. So kneel right now, or I'll find a man who will"

I looked at her for a moment. She looked so powerful. She was my wife, but she'd transformed into so much more. I stared at her with lust for a moment.

She leaned forward and whispered, "There'll be plenty of time for you to stare at me with lust if you kneel right now,"

I immediately dropped to my knees. "I'm yours Julie. I belong to you. I always have. I love you." I rambled.

She smiled and said, "Despite everything, I love you too. We can just never go back to our old lives. Now get up, do the dishes, make me supper and bring a plate to the basement for Shannon. She's going to be a guest here for a while. You're also free to use her however you want. I know you like her ass, but really who wouldn't. She's tied up in the basement. I haven't completely decided what I'm going to do with her yet. Also, I'm going out after supper."

I nodded and did exactly as she said. I prepared spaghetti and meatballs. I ate a plate with Julie, we watched TV, laughed, we even cuddled, although she held me in her arms how I used to hold her. It was odd being held by her instead of holding her but I was just happy to be with her, and for a moment it felt like the old days.

Then she got dressed, told me she was going out to get fucked and that when she got home I could use her if I didn't mind her being full of cum.

Before she left she said, "don't forget about Shannon. Also, don't turn anything the vibrator off, no matter what she says."

I nodded, and she kissed me goodbye, whispering in my ear "just think of all the big cocks that'll be pounding me tonight, and that after all that, you'll get to fuck me".

My cock was stirring as I thought about it. I'd completely objectified her at this point, hell she'd objectified herself to the point of depravity.

After she left I put together a plate of food and brought it to Shannon. As I was walking down the stairs to the basement, I could hear a buzzing sound.

I almost couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Shannon. She was tied and suspended in mid air, her arms behind her back, a ball gag in her mouth. The buzzing sound came from a vibrator strapped to her, positioned directly on her clit. It wasn't battery operated. It was plugged directly into the wall. And it was really powerful.

Shannon was facing away from me so she couldn't see me coming, she was facing a brick wall. Her ass was positioned at exactly the height of my cock, convenient. And it was one incredible ass.

Her pussy looked swollen and angry. A puddle of pussy juice had formed beneath her from the vibrator forcing her to cum.

I put the plate down and grabbed her ass. It wasn't muscular but it was still firm. She tried to look back but her head was tied too securely. She tried to say something but the ball gag muffled her.

I brought the plate around to her and pulled out the ballgag. Her eyes looked frantic. She said in a pleading voice, "Untie me you little shit. And don't you dare touch me again".

I just stared at her for a moment then I offered her some food, but she shook her head. "I'm not hungry, Julie forced me to eat an entire cake today. That fucking bitch is trying to make me fat"

"You talk too much" I said.

I didn't feel an ounce of pity for her. I shoved the ballgag back in her mouth and put the plate down.

I had to admit, seeing her ass presented to me like a gift was turning me on. I walked back behind her and said, "Julie said I could use you however I want". I spread her asscheeks apart, revealing her pink asshole. I leaned down and stuck my tongue in it. It tasted like sweat. I heard her yell out something muffled by the ball gag as I tongue fucked her ass for the next 15 minutes.

I pulled my cock out, I was already hard, just from the thought of fucking an ass this perfect. And the fact that it was just there to take like a prize was turning me on even more.

I pushed my cock into Shannon's ass. It was surprisingly tight. And it tightened even more as she clenched down on it. She let out what sounded like angry screams through her ballgag but I paid no mind. I grabbed her big asscheeks and fucked her as hard as I could.

Right before cumming, I said to her, "this is what you get for being such a fucked up, sadistic bitch". I came in her ass and when I pulled out, I saw some of my cum dripping down her asscrack. I patted her ass and said "See you tomorrow you dirty slut" then left.

I tossed her plate of food in the fridge and sat on the couch, thinking of ways I could torment Shannon while she was tied up. Then I played Assassins Creed until I fell asleep. I couldn't remember the last time I just lounged and played video games.

I must've been sleeping heavy because I didn't even hear Julie come in. I woke up to her standing above me. "Aww, I was hoping you wouldn't wake up until I was smothering you" she said, as she lifted her skirt and sat down, her pussy directly on my mouth.

"I want you to clean up all the cum from my dirty pussy. This is one of your new tasks you little cuckold." She said, as she grinded her pussy on my face. Cum dripped out from it and I tried to lick it all up. It wasn't something I ever wanted to do, but I wanted to please Julie, I also didn't want to get locked up in chastity.

She recounted her entire evening while I cleaned her pussy. "I went to the college dorm and met some of Kevin's friends. They bent me over and fucked me right on their kitchen table. One had a decent sized cock, the other two were big, but not big enough. I guess I'm a true size queen now, anything less than a thick 9 inch cock just isn't enough. Oh and then we ate pizza. Well, they ordered three large pizzas and I literally ate two to myself. I'm such a fucking glutton," she said. She was speaking so matter-of-factly, it was like she was just telling me some facts about her day.

She stopped grinding for a second and said, "That pizza is really working its way through me," she put her hand on her belly and I heard it rumble. "Stop licking my pussy," she said and I stopped.

Her belly rumbled again and she said, "I hope you're still hungry after that cum, because here comes dessert," she sat her asshole right over my mouth and grunted loud "ughhhhhhh, fuck" she said, then pushed out a huge fart, right into my mouth. PPPPPPRRRRFFFFFTTTT PPPPPPPRRRRRFFFRRRRRRRR. I swallowed as much of it as I could, but there was just too much air. I started coughing and choking, and the taste was so disgusting I thought I might throw up.

She let out a huge sigh of relief and said, "Wow that smells bad. I can only imagine how bad it was for you," then giggled.

She got off of me and I could still taste her fart. She looked down at me and said, "I'll be waiting in the bedroom my little fart slave, bring me some wine and your cock." Then she left the room.

I went to the kitchen and poured her a glass of wine. I drank some from the bottle to try and rid my mouth from the taste of her fart. But despite the taste, I found myself getting aroused at how dominant she was on the couch. And by the time I got to the bedroom, I was fully hard.

I handed her the wine. She was lying face down, ass up, texting. Without taking her eyes off of her phone she said, "I didn't let them fuck my ass earlier, I figured it would be a little tighter for you to use. Besides, I literally will not feel your tiny cock in my pussy so I'm sure you won't enjoy it." She said, half ignoring me.

"Tiny?" I replied. Her words stung a bit.

She laughed and said, "Oh honey, don't take it personal. Your cock isn't really tiny. Just compared to what I'm used to now." She was still staring at her phone. I could tell she was texting a few people and they were sending her dick pics.

I lubed up my cock and right before pushing it in her ass she let out another huge fart right on my cock. PPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTFFFTT "oopsie!" She giggled. I smelled less awful than the first. "Hope you don't mind my farting ass. Besides, if you don't already have a fetish for my farts, you're going to develop one fast since it seems like my gas is just getting worse by the day,".

I pushed my cock in and her ass did feel tight, tighter than Shannon's ass. I didn't last very long as she kept clenching around my cock. She knew what she was doing. And right as I came, she pushed out another fart right on my cock. PPPPPPPRRRRRFFFRRRRRRRR. And she laughed really hard and said, "Oh my fucking god you're going to be such a little fart slave, I bet you'll be begging for me to fart in your mouth in a month from now".

She put the phone down and rolled over. She pulled me down and wrapped her hands around me. "I still love you, even when I'm mean and force you to submit. Remember, this is what you wanted. She held on, cuddling me, and whispered in my ear right before falling asleep, "I'm going to start taking steroids again tomorrow. I miss being muscular,"

12