All Comments on 'The Making of a Slut Wife Ch. 04'

by Fetishcentral

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

a great new chapter ...

i can't wait for more and for more huge farts in his mouth ....maybe even in public at some point ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The absolute madman!

I'm glad to have had the opportunity to read another entry from you Fetishcentral. Amongst the many stories on Literotica, this one has one of the most unique scenarios I've ever read. Even if the themes aren't, the execution and exploration of those themes within a unique context is novel and fun.

You have a fantastic imagination for domination and submission. Both the physical and mental aspects. For instance, the many situations where Julie is dominated are an interesting juxtaposition to what I typically associate with bodybuilders.

Clearly this isn't meant to be some deep exploration of character motivations either, so I appreciate you cutting out the middle-man and getting straight to the meat of things. There are a few editing mistakes in this entry, but nothing egregious enough to detract from my enjoyment. Hope all is well and keep up the great work.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Wow, what an imaginative take on domination and cuckoldry!

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

I hope that Julie will fatten up Shannon and then pimp her out as a street whore and for be entertainment for parties of old, horny men.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

How will Julie find men with 9” cocks that will satisfy her?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love the last sentence.

I love the thought of Julie growing big again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous