All Comments on 'The Making of a Slut Wife Pt. 05'

by mbtaichi

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sharing

Good story about sharing. More people should share this openly. There would be more joy in the world ;-)

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Pretty good story overall, it was cruising along like a four star, but like almost all guys from your genre, you had to make her a bitch and the other guy bigger. WTHeck?

Spoiled for me with this:

"You want that, don't you? To see me being a slut for you, you want to see his massive cock fuck your wife again?" Olivia almost shouted the words massive cock, enjoying the look of envy on Sam's face as she did so.

Was that REALLY necessary???

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved the entire series

Great story! I found it very erotic. I look forward to reading more of your work.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 4 years ago
A good story.

Olivia could fuck and suck their newfound friends, but her husband couldn't fuck the other woman? Come on. Not believable ! Pretty good writing, but you need an editor. A lot of missing and misspelled words. It derails the train of thought and breaks the mood. Would like to hear more stories from Sam and Olivia. Some very hot scenes. A 5😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot

My wife and I didn't wait as long as these characters. We had only been married two years when she started fucking other men for me. I found that I loved the taste of another man's cum when I began cleaning the cum from them. It's difficult to keep things quiet in our small town, but we have managed to share several cocks. She travels in her job and I suck her lovers when she is gone.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 4 years ago
Very good

A good addition to this series and included all the experiences that I was expecting from this chapter; public Exhibitionism, nude sun bathing, public fucking, and finally swinging/sharing.

I agree with an other comment that there were a few typos that distracted from the perfect flow of the prose, but not too much! Also I did think it unfair and unnecessary that Sam was not “allowed” to fuck Carrie after all there’s been through and how apparent so turned on both of them were. For these two reasons I dropped the scoring down to 4*s from my POV. However I will look forward to reading further chapters of where S&O go from here - more cruise ship encounters? Or back home with other couples etc?

50805080about 4 years ago
Superb! More!

Really well crafted writing. Not only beautifully descriptive, but the using the third person allows for getting both parties thoughts and imagination into the piece. Moreover, great use of dirty talking between the characters!.

How about continuing this series- the foursome's second encounter?

Please please please!!!

i122i122over 3 years ago
Great Story!

So tell me was this story based upon a personal experience? If not it certainly could have been. It does sound very similar to the story of my X and I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Loved your story, there is nothing hotter than fucking my wife after she has just been fucked. She is such a hot slut for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sexy, Sensual, and Superb!

What a wonderful journey for a couple to finally share fantasies and at the same time share their love and excitement! Well written, kept you on the edge throughout the entire story. Would love to see another walk in the park and find the other couple!! Very nice job, keep writing and sharing! Wish you lived in Maine!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. You need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disappointing, no part 6, especially after , "Olivia's I want that big cock of yours in me again, and "God, her cunt tastes so nice".....Very sexy story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All the stories were so hot I couldn’t stop reading, it felt like I was there watching it all happen

elegantjungle6elegantjungle6over 2 years ago

I loved the stories. So hot. Wished my wife would move into the slut wife category. She needs fucked hard by a big cock.

gladventurergladventureralmost 2 years ago

A great read for 4 parts, but you lost me on page 6 of part 5 with this line...”You're not allowed to fuck Carrie tonight," Sam looked at her, nodding. Olivia paused before adding loud enough for everyone to hear, "But I am going to fuck both of them, and you are going to have to watch me” The loving adventure between man and wife became just another cheap cuck tail for me. A loving wife becomes a controlling bitch. The story fell apart after that for me. What happened to the logic she used to overcome her momentary jealousy about Carrie giving Sam a blowjob. She couldn’t be jealous or stop that because she was giving Brad a blowjob too. Well she fucked Brad so why can she withhold that from Sam and Cassie? Even at the end the answer to that question was a only a maybe. Then all her questions to Sam about did he like it just became a cheap psychological parlor trick for me. She wasn’t doing it for Sam anymore this was just her way of rationalizing her selfish behavior and trying to feel ok with it. Telling herself she was doing this for Sam, when in the end it was only about herself. If she really believed she was doing this for him, she wouldn’t have to keep asking over and over again. When the equity goes out of the relationship ( equal partners) the story ended disappointingly for me. It was far too good a story IMO to end the way it did. I was never vested in Sam or Olivia after that. She didn’t trust their love enough to face her fear about Sam fucking Carrie. It was about control versus love from then on and control is a cheap illusion in world ruled by love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wish you had him clean her up before fucking her as they had originally planned :( even better if he had tasted Brads cock after it pulled out of his wife’s pussy but great story overall!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Overall a great story but I was a bit disappointed in the ending. I realize he is a new cuck but a true cuck always cleans up his mistress' pussy after she's been fucked. I've been a cleanup cuck for my lovely BBW wife for about five years now. She is about 5'3", 220 pounds, 44DDD tits and a delicious, fat, juicy pussy. Recently she has developed a preference for big black cocks and of course so have I. I am in absolute heaven when I'm lying on my back with my wife on top of me on her hands and knees in the 69 position with a BBC sliding in and out of her fat pussy. Her legs are so short that her fat cunt is resting right on my chin which means her bulls balls' are slapping back and forth on my face while he fucks her. Of course the best part is when I see the bulls' start to tighten up and then pulse as he pumps her fat pussy full of his black seed. They usually stay buried deep in her cunt for a while after they cum and I kiss and lick and suck their balls to add to their pleasure while I patiently await my treat.

I love watching their cocks go soft and slide out of her pussy and flop down on my face while their cum starts gushing out of her freshly fucked pussy and into my open mouth. As soon as the cum starts flowing I latch onto her fuck hole and suck as much cum out of her as I can and gulp it down. Watching me perform my cleanup duties often gets the bull hard again and they either slide back into my wife's pussy for round two or have me suck them off and swallow their second load. Our favorite young bull will be arriving in a few minutes so it's time for me to sign off and tend to my duties.

HarryandsallyHarryandsallyover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this story. Much in line with my own fantasy of watching my wife, preferably with multiple men.

Gazman66Gazman66over 1 year ago

Great story! It needs to be continued with the the same characters in a continuing format or a different format extending their sexual life journey. One-off the best dirty talk female characters I have read, excellent work!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous