All Comments on 'The Making of a Slut Wife'

by Fetishcentral

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Steroids

Finally someone figured out the effects of steroids on a women.

Beware the deeping voice and hair growth. But most women enjoy what they call "Southern Swelling".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME

What a dumb fucking douche. This is dangerous and stupid.

“I was actually in shock. I'd never seen her so aggressive.“

Duh, he gave her a drug that will increase her masculinity and whilst it’s possible that it might enlarge her clitoris but it’s more than likely to reduce breast size, increase muscle mass, promote the growth of facial hair as well as cause her to go bald (head hair), increase acne and deepen her voice. Prolonged exposure could make some changes permanent. Potentially leading to heart failure.

Still at least she’ll have that muscle mass going for her which would be handy when she wants to beat the shit out of him.

It’s a fantasy obviously but come on we all know that some dumb fuck is going to read your story and try this on some poor unsuspecting woman. You aren’t directly responsible for other people’s stupidity but FML if you want to fantasise about Fdomme and Msub there has to be a better option than this? Or is it the burping and farting?

Studies on female sexuality have given results that show a woman on steroids does not have a higher sex drive than a normal healthy woman with a normal libido.

Ironically your writing style is pretty good even if the content is a bit *out there*. This one’s not for me best of luck with your writing.

Tess (UK)

BigRichard2910BigRichard2910over 2 years ago

This one is definitely not my cup of tea. Dosing someone without their knowledge and consent is simply criminal and I don't find felonious behavior in the least bit erotic.

NomDeGrrrrNomDeGrrrrover 2 years ago

Actually it's a pretty fun story.

Anyone reading this should be adult enough to understand that really doing something like this is not only unethical, but dangerous as well.... but since when is fiction held to the accuracy standards of a medical textbook? There are lots of factual inaccuracies in fiction. Actually many in technical writing as well which is why the lady isn't really at fault for saying something to the effect that studies show that androgens don't increase a woman's sex drive when in fact doctors have known for decades that they most certainly can . There was even a nod to this in "Dear Abby" (remember her? LOL) in the early '80s in a letter from a woman who's MD had prescribed her a topical testosterone cream which she had to obtain from a compounding pharmacy. ...specifically because of her low libido. (BTW docs have also known for decades that replacing the "blanks" in BC pills with "live" ones will eliminate a woman having a period but at first didn't think that was good, failing to account for that being the typical way it goes in primitive people without access to BC -- women are typically either fertile, pregnant or in the not quite so fertile time when nursing)

Unfortunately Science is also often political (in an office politics "who's ox is being gored " sort of way) and even well meaning and studied people in positions of influence can get it wrong even when politics isn't involved as they did with BC pills but I'm not ready to throw out all the doctors just yet.

BTW "roid rage" is a myth the way it's portrayed in the press.

Those in a panic will be gratified to know that in most first-world nations this scenario in this way is highly unlikely as most of those have banned oral steroids as being dangerous because most of the dose is removed in the first pass through the liver thus the need to constantly swallow pills during the day to maintain even a "normal" level. This overworks the liver and put one in danger of liver failure. and it's very difficult to do safely without a lot of MD supervision and metabolic testing. That's why they either use muscular injection or even better, cutaneous absorption (topical)

Of course endocrinology is complex and both testosterones and estrogens are components of libido in both sexes... yet there's still a lot we don't know.

Since we're all on the 'net I'll point out that if you can read and interpolate your language of choice peer reviewed studies on all this stuff are readily available, right at our fingertips. (obviously read carefully and discuss any thing with your MD, you'll find many of them surprisingly cooperative if you state your reasoning well, if you've researched as good as any layman might be expected to do. ).

I'd be more concerned about the burping and farting than the steroids as a plate of good TexMex is readily available, making that scenario much more likely. But I can just skim right over that part in the realization that it is an actual fetish, enjoyed by some LOL

I'm claiming this is a fun story and don't feel the need to panic, even in the absence of a disclaimer. I hope you don't let the naysayers get to you and continue to write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous