The Making of a Slut Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's so frustrating. I'm going to take a bath ALONE and take of myself. Consider it punishment for cumming so quickly," she said matter of factly, then stormed upstairs with both beers.

I was actually in shock. I'd never seen her so aggressive. I walked upstairs and knocked on the bathroom door. "Not now," she said.

I went to bed early. Whatever she did end up doing in the bathroom I could watch on the video recordung. I was disenheartened. This was not how I imagined things. She came to bed eventually, by then I was asleep.

I weighed the idea of stopping my experiment, but didn't want her sex drive to decrease. So I kept at it. I didn't ask her about sex. The next two weeks were status quo. She ate like a pig, worked out harder and had her night bathroom ritual. Her doctor told her it was likely genetic since her family was predisposed to obesity. She suggested more tests but Julie refused. The doctor prescribed her appetite suppressants but her new personal trainer said all the calories were good for her gains at the gym so she didn't take them. We had sex again twice in that time. Both times I managed to hold off until she got off before letting myself cum.

Despite not getting sex, I loved how much of a nympho she'd become. Her new brazenly open attitude towards everything was sexy. And the gains she was making were incredible. She was chiseling her body and despite all the food she was eating, she was actually burning fat. While riding me one night she flexed her biceps and they were bigger than mine. I was a little jealous to be honest.

I doubled, then tripled her dose over the next couple weeks. There were no obvious changes besides her wanting to have more sex. By the second week, we were fucking nightly. She still had her bathroom ritual although I'd stopped watching the videos because I'd reached my goal of rekindling our sex life. Whatever she wanted to do in there was her prerogative.

She got more verbally demanding as the dose increased. Both in and out of the bedroom. To the point where she was bossing me around to do everything. It bothered me at first. But after we started fucking nightly, doing all the housework was a fair trade.

On the day of the three month mark of me dosing her with steroids, she came out of the shower and walked into the kitchen naked. "We need to talk," she said.

"Okay, what do we need to talk about?" I asked.

She sat down at the table, her firm round tits bounced. But more impressive was her growing muscles. "You're starting to look jacked," I said.

"That's what we need to talk about. There's been a lot of changes with me over the last few months. I'm still not sure why. But when I look in the mirror, I realize how much I like them. I've gained 15 lbs of rock solid muscle. And I'm stronger at the gym than most of the guys I see lifting." She paused, backed up her chair and spread her legs, exposing her open pussy. "My sex drive is insatiable. I think about it all day. Even after we fuck I'm not satisfied. I go to the bathrooms here and at work to masturbate, often."

"I don't see the problem. Let's have more sex. And I'd love to watch you masturbate sometime. That would be hot," I said.

"Yes, I want to fuck more. But there's something else too. I'm not sure how to tell you," she said. She looked away and took a deep breath before saying, "I'm getting urges. I want to dominate people. I don't know why. Sometimes when you fuck me, I want to pin you down, tie you up, gag you and tell you what to do. The thought of you obeying my commands turns me on so much. I want to make you do depraved things. I want to be in control," she seemed relieved after telling me that.

"Okay so the last month you've gone from doing half the housework to commanding me to do all of it. I'm already obeying you. All I want in return is lots of sex. What more do you want?" I asked.

"I want you to agree to submit to me. I want you to do everything I tell you to, even if you don't want to. If you agree to this, I promise you'll get all the sex you can dream of, and you can watch me masturbate. But you have to do everything I ask," she said.

I thought about it for a moment, then replied, "I'm willing to try a week. This week. I'll do anything you ask, even if I don't want to. But you have to keep your end of the deal and if I don't like it, next week we're back to normal."

"I promise," she said. Her voice sounded deeper than usual.

"I promise too. So how do you want to start?" I replied.

"Serve me breakfast then I'll tell you," she replied.

I made up a plate of her favorite, six eggs, three toast and a pile of home fries on a second plate. I placed it down in front of her.

"Get on your knees. I want you to eat my pussy while I'm eating breakfast," she said.

I wasted no time. I got down on my knees in front of her and started licking her clit. Her clit was swollen and from her pussy. I sucked on it and heard her moan.

I could hear her devouring her meal, every so often she would shudder, like she was about to have an orgasm but I would stop just before she did. Occasionally she let out a loud burp. I didn't even care. Even her burps and farts were turning me on these days.

She leaned back once she got to the plate of home fries. She stuck her full belly and her pussy out slightly over the edge of the chair. Then she began stuffing fries in her mouth with one hand, and with the other she grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face tight against her pussy.

After she finished the fries, she chugged her orange juice. Then her legs shook as she was cumming. She held my head tight and finally let go after her orgasm subsided.

"That was so BBBBBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPP, fucking good," she said, as a loud burp interrupted her. She stood up and looked down at me. "You can fuck me now. And I forgot to mention that I took the week off. So I'll be here when you get home" she said.

She bent over the kitchen table. I lined my cock with her pussy and thrust. I fucked her for twenty minutes, then left for work.

All I could think of the entire day was that my wife was probably at home masturbating. I arrived home to a note that read "gone shopping, back soon xoxo".

I went to the computer to see if she'd masturbated in the bathroom. Besides her showering, there was nothing else. I did find a pair of wet panties in the laundry.

Julie didn't get home until 10 PM. She said she was out with Chloe, but I wasn't sure if I believed that. She said she bought some workout equipment and that it would be delivered tomorrow.

I was getting ready for bed when she arrived. She was wearing tight yoga pants that I'd never seen before. They looked too small for her frame. Her round ass was literally spilling out of them. It looked like the fabric could rip at any moment.

Right as I was about to settle in to bed she walked in the bedroom and said, "I don't think so. You don't get to sleep, until I get to cum," she then straddled my face reverse cowgirl and lowered her pussy down over my mouth. My nose was up her asscrack.

She rode me slowly while rubbing her clit and she told me about her day. "I saw Kevin at the gym again earlier." She said.

"Oh yeah, were you turned on again?" I asked.

"Yes, but I'm perpetually horny these days," she said, with her eyes closed while rubbing her nipples.

"I've never thought about fucking other men before. The idea is hot. But it would be wrong to cheat on you," she said.

"It wouldn't be wrong if I condoned it," I replied.

She stopped riding me and asked "What? Where is this coming from?"

"Just a fantasy I've had for a while. To watch you get fucked by someone with a huge cock," I replied.

She started riding my face again as I licked her pussy. Her pussy was getting noticeably wetter.

"I don't know. I don't know if I could do that. I was raised to think that's wrong. Plus your cock is good enough for me. What would happen if I got loose from fucking something too big?"

"The bigger the better," I replied.

She was bucking back and forth on my face. "I couldn't. That would make me a slut..." she trailed off as she said it. "That's so slutty," she continued. At this point I could tell she was moments away from cumming.

"Tell me you want to be a slut and I'll let you fuck other cocks," I said.

"I... oh god yes, I WANT TO BE A SLUT!" She yelled as a huge orgasm ripped through her. I could feel her pussy pulsing.

She stopped for a moment then said "I can't believe we're talking about this. Six months ago I would've never dreamed of doing it. And look at me now. I've changed so much. Are you sure you want this?" She asked.

"Do you want to fuck huge cocks?" I asked, ignoring her question.

She closed her eyes and began rubbing her nipples again, "...yes" she said.

12