The Making of Alice Pt. 03

Story Info
April no longer exists, she is what he wants.
2.8k words
4.29
7.4k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After finishing her job April spent every day at the mansion, most days she only saw James but each night the regular group got together. She is a nightly plaything for Daddy's guests, the women pleasured her for hours as the men watch, the men use her mouth for their own pleasure, but the person she wants to touch her the most hasn't since she gave him a blow job months ago, she yearns for Daddy.

One morning one of the women walk in, she has a box in her arms. Sitting it on the bed, "Start using these especially the big ones in all your holes," she said as she left.

Looking into the box April saw it was full of sex aids, dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, all shape and sizes. Looking at the larger ones she couldn't imagine that she'll ever be able to fit them inside her. That night after dinner while they were fucking her one of the women again said, "Use your toys everyday, especially the big ones, you need to stretch."

The nightly fucking by the women also started to involve sex toys, gradually getting bigger each night, they would fuck her mouth, pussy and ass, often dping her with toys. She also saw them more often during the day, each time they checked she was wearing a butt plug bigger than the last one and that she was using her toys. She knew something was happening but not sure what.

After several weeks she went for her evening shower, afterwards on the bed was a white gown that covered her from neck to feet, this will be the first time in months she worn clothes. She got dressed waiting for James, there was a knock at the door, one of the men walked in, "Bend over," he said, she obeyed, he lifted up the back of her grown uncovering her ass, as was tradition she had a butt plug inserted in her ass, he removed it. "Follow me," he said.

"Where's James?" April asked, this is the first time in all the months she has been here that James has not come to collect her.

"He is getting ready," the man replied as he started down the hall.

The dining room was laid out different tonight, the table was gone, Daddy was standing on a stage at the end of the room and everyone else was lined up in front of him, women one side, men the other. "Wait here," the man said as he moved to join the others. All the women were naked and each carried a box.

"Good evening my friends," Daddy said, "Tonight we are here to celebrate the birth of a new existence. and the ending of an old" April stood intently listening. "Tonight April will cease to exist, the woman before us will be no longer." April felt apprehensive, "Do not be afraid April, a new beginning awaits, step forward and join me."

April moved forward standing beside Daddy, "We end where we began," Daddy said. One of the women stepped forward holding out the box to Daddy, he opened it removing a pair of panties. "These are the first panties you offered me, cum in them." April took the panties putting them on, lifting up the front of her gown she put her hand inside the panties and started masturbating. Everyone stood watching her as she played with herself, with her fingers playing with her clit she could feel herself getting wet, she moved her fingers down spreading her lips, sliding them inside her wet hole. She moaned quietly, biting her lip as she rubbed her g spot, her orgasm was building, she rubbed herself faster and harder, her knees buckled as she came, the wet patch spreading over her panties as the cum flowed from her pussy. Recovering she removed her hand from her panties, taking them off she handed them to Daddy.

Daddy handed her wet panties to one of the men, he carried them to a small fire near the pool, "With this act April no longer exists," Daddy said, the man then dropped April's panties into the fire, everybody stood still in silence until they are burnt.

The next women steps forward with a box, "Remove your gown," Daddy instructs.

He hands it to another of the men who take it to the fire, "With this act what was will never return," he dropped it in the flames. When the gown had burnt Daddy opened the box, he removed a collar from it, he placed it around April's neck, there was a small gold padlock attached to it with a key, he locked the padlock and put the key on a chain around his neck. "With this collar you give yourself body, mind and sole to the holder of the key," Daddy said, after a pause he continued, "You are a nothing, a nobody, you no longer have a purpose to keep living." He then took at leash from the box attaching the leash to the collar, the woman moved back in line. "With this leash I take this nothing, this nobody, I own your mind, body and soul, I give you purpose," Daddy pauses, "To serve me in any and every way I see fit."

When he finished the other women turned around, squatting on the ground, April couldn't see what they were doing, standing up they turn around, each is wearing a collar and leash the same as hers. There is also movement from the men, each of them have pulled a chain from around their necks with a key hanging from it.

From this day forward you will be known as "Alice!" Daddy said, "A new name for a new person.".

April was stunned, her whole world is being turned upside down, but she has finally got what she has search for her whole life, someone to own her.

The third women walked up with her box, Daddy takes out four padlocks and a key. "Now the final initiation, where you learn the joy of pleasure and pain," pulling the leash Daddy takes Alice to the adjoining room, the room she has never been to, she was excited to find out what was inside.

Daddy opened the door, Alice stepped inside, she couldn't believe her eyes, the room was massive, at least the size of the dining room, pool area combined. The walls were covered in more sex toys than she's ever seen, all shapes and sizes, many she didn't know what they did or how they were used. On the floor there were numbers tables, sex machines, chairs, cages, crosses, stocks and many, many more items, her mind couldn't comprehend it all. Daddy leads her over to one of the stocks, he lifts the top up, there are three half holes, one for head and one for each arm, he bends her over placing her head in the middle, then each arm on the outside, the top is lowered into place. A piece of wood placed under each arm reaching out from the stock to her elbow, her arms were now stretched out in front, she could already feel the pain in her shoulders. The padlock was attached to the stock, locking both halves in place.

Daddy lifts up her head, there was a strap attached to one side of the stock, he runs it over her forehead, securing to the other side, her head is held upright, her neck starts to ache. Her legs are spread wider apart, she hears chains rattling and feels something close around her ankle, she later found out two chains were attached to the side of the stock, they were linked to a metal bar, the metal bar was attached to her ankles, padlocked in place. The bar and chain were adjustable allowing them to position the person as they desired. She was no longer able to move her legs.

She feels a sharp pain on her nipple, something was pinching it, then she feels a sudden pull on her breast and another sharp pain on her nipple, the same thing happened with her other nipple and breast. Daddy has attached weighted nipple clamps to her, they dangle below her body pulling on her breasts and nipples. She then feels Daddy's fingers touching her pussy, a sharp pain grips her clit, Daddy has attached a third clamp to it. She lets out a scream of pain, she can feel tears running down her face. The final thing were manacles, they are placed around her wrists, secured by the final padlock, her hands were locked together facing each other.

There was a small table to he side, Daddy places the key on it.

Turning to April he said, "This is the room of ultimate pleasure and pain, if you please me you will feel that you are in heaven with pleasure but displease me you will experience pain like never before."

After a pause Daddy continue, "Today you will experience both but when you leave this room you will finally truly belong."

Turning Daddy walks away, leaving the room April is left alone, nervously she waits, the pain in her joints increasing, her nipples and clit burning with pain as the weights swing back and forth pulling on them. A door opens behind her, she can feels eyes staring at her ass, loud footsteps approach, they stop in front of her. She can't believe what she is seeing, fear fills her eyes, she softly sobs, "Oh my god, please no."

Standing in front of her was a naked mountain of a man with a tree truck between his legs. She has never seen a cock this long or thick in her life and dreaded to think what size it will be when it is erect. She couldn't image how it was going to fit into any of her holes, she felt sick in the pit of her stomach, afraid of what damage this cock could do to her.. Dragging her eyes away from his cock she looked up toward his face, standing over her was James, his expressionless face staring down at her.

James placed his cock between April's hand, she couldn't believe how much it weighed, she stretched her fingers trying to circle his cock, her fingertips just touched. She let it slide from her grip.

James leans over to the side, that was when she noticed he had what looked like a wand in his hand. He stretches around the stock, just as she hears a click she feels a shooting pain in her breast, she has just been zapped with an electric prodder, her whole body convulses, the clamps pull on her nipples and clit, he hits her with a second shock, with the same result, she has never felt this sort of pain. She looks at him with tears in her eyes, he places his cock once again in her hands.

Holding James's cock as firmly as possible she moves her hands up and down the shaft, it slowly hardens under touch, she is fascinated as she watches it grow, she still dreads the thought of him shoving it inside her but she is also amazed by how it keeps getting bigger. James removes the wood from under her arms, holding her hands he steps forward resting his balls in them, his cock right in her face, so close that she can smell it.

As Alice's massages his balls she slowly sticks her tongue out until she touches the tip of his cock, tasting it for the first time. James moves forward, her tongue sliding along the head of his cock as it enters her mouth. She continues to massage his balls as her tongue runs around the head of his cock, he moves his cock back and forward, sliding it deeper into her mouth, her jaw stretching as he pushes it deeper. She works her mouth trying to stretch it open wider, her only focus now was swallowing this massive cock without breaking her jaw.

Saliva was pouring out her mouth as she gagged on his cock, covering his shaft, running down her chin, dribbling on to the floor. Muffled moans escape from her mouth, through the pain she can feel her pussy getting wet.

His cock is pushing further down her throat with each thrust, she struggles to breath but she isn't going to stop, she doesn't want to get zapped again. By the time James finishes with her mouth her jaw is aching so much she doesn't think she will be able to close it again.

James moves around behind her. his hands rub her pussy, making the weight on the clit clamp swing, pulling against it, he is rubbing her wetness around her pussy, pushing his finger inside he works her pussy, massaging her inside. A second, then third finger pushes inside her, Alice can feel an orgasm building as he fingers her. Removing his fingers, she feels the head of his cock touching her, he rubs it along her pussy lips, covering it in her wetness, the clamp still pulls on her clit, but her pussy is yearning for attention. She is preparing herself for him entering her, feeling his massive manhood forcing it's way deep inside her. While his cock rubs against her pussy and clit she comes, moaning softly, body trembling with an orgasm, as she finishes James moves his cock away from her.

A finger enters her ass making her jump, pain returns from the clamps, she forgets about her pussy as more fingers enter her ass, fingers slide in and out stretching her. His hand grab her butt cheeks pulling them further apart, stretching her hole even wider, his cock presses against it, she screams in pain as he pushes inside her. He keeps forcing himself into her, the pain is intense, "Please stop," she begs him crying but he keeps going, pushing further and further inside her, "Please no more, it hurts too much."

He doesn't stop he keeps going until he's as far inside her a possible, he starts pounding her ass, his cock moving back and forward, long, deep strokes, thrusting himself harder and harder. She screams with each thrust, tears streaming down her face, his hands grab her hips, holding her firmly while he fucks her. The pain is intense, she feels like she's going to pass out, he stops, his cock resting inside her, letting her recover, then he starts again. He keeps this up fucking her ass then stopping to let her recover before fucking her ass again, a never ending torture. She doesn't know how long he's being fucking her but she feels his cock swelling inside her, his breathing is becoming heavy, she knows he will be coming soon. Her body stiffens in anticipation, she tries to squeeze her ass muscles around his cock in the hope of speeding up the process.

With a loud grunt he comes, his massive cock throbbing inside her, she can feel his cum filling her up. He keeps pumping cum into her, it's seems never ending, she can't believe how much cum he is putting inside her. It hurts as he removes his cock, she can feel his cum running out of her, running down her legs. She is exhausted, her breathing laboured and heavy, her whole body aches, from the position she's being for hours, from the chaffing of bonds, from the clamps and most of all from his cock, but at some stage during this process she had an orgasm, an intense orgasm brought on by pain.

James unlocks the padlocks, removes the bonds and clamps, he opens the stocks and leaves. Alice collapses to the ground, lying in a pool of salvia and cum, she doesn't care. Alice doesn't know how long she's being lying there before getting up, time means nothing to her, her ass aches, her nipples and clit still burn and are red and swollen. her legs feel weak, each step towards the door is slow and painful, she opens the door stepping into the dining room, it's empty.

Everyone is at the pool, she staggers outside, nearly falling over, no one looks at her or comes near her. The women are in the pool playing with each other as the men watch from the seats, she slowly enters the water, it's coolness helping to sooth her aches, wading toward the men she stops in front of them.

Daddy stands up, moving to the side of the pool he sits down, she moves to him, unzipping his pants she takes out his cock, leaning forward she takes it in her mouth, sucking it. After a few minutes he stands up lifting Alice out of the water, taking her to the chair he bends her over, all eyes are now staring at her as Daddy moves behind her. She feels his cock slowly press against her pussy, gliding smoothly inside her, she smiles as he fucks her, having him inside her has made everything alright.

He pats her head saying, "Welcome to the family my pet."