The Making of an Ass Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,748 Followers

Unlike Jeannie's husband, Josh was eager to learn how to please her tight asshole. At first, she fulfilled her fantasy. At her suggestion, Josh acted as though he was still unconscious while she rolled a condom onto his massive erection, lubed it, and backed her hungry little hole onto it. She was unaware – until he told her, near the very end of her 'ride' – that the condom had broken. When she heard him whisper that his naked cock was inside her, she exploded in a long-anticipated orgasm.

After she recovered, she kissed her young lover passionately, finding that the condom had failed spectacularly. The tattered remains of the latex around the base of his lubricated shaft somehow had her more turned on than ever. Josh managed to surprise both of them with his talent for dirty talk.

"Next time I'm balls-deep in that tight little ass of yours, I would loveto fill you with my cum." She growled in her throat at the thought.

"Just make sure you tell me before we start fucking, Baby," Jeannie giggled, sealing their bargain with a passionate, tongue-filled kiss. "I want to enjoy the moment as much as you'll be enjoying it!"

She had a moment's brief smile as she recalled her time spent in transforming Craig Simons from an awkward virgin into a confident, self-assured lover. This was going to be a lot like that, she thought to herself. Only, with four hot, horny nurses virtually at his beck and call, young Joshua was going to be a very skilled lover, indeed, by the time he was ready to be discharged. He had awakened from his coma, it was true, but there was still the matter of their nursing him back to health and getting him to the point where he could – at least in theory (nobody walks out of a hospital; a wheelchair ride is mandatory) walk out of the hospital under his own steam. That was likely to take just a little while.

Jeannie's hands were shaking as she quickly got rid of the broken condom and rolled a fresh one on. She practically leapt onto the waiting, lubricated cock. This time, she felt it when the condom gave way. She felt his pulsing erection inside her and fought off his attempts to get her off of him. Another mind-bending climax ripped through her as he filled her ass with hot cum.

Afterward they showered together. She had to help him walk to the shower, but was surprised that he could stand without assistance once they were there. It was a marvelous, intimate experience showering with him. Better still, he was as hard as ever and took her ass, yet again, standing in the shower.

As Josh got stronger, he also got better at satisfying Jeannie. He was getting really good at satisfying all four of the nurses. Increasingly, they were sharing him at the same time, and they all got at least a little something out of the experience.

Heather and Sarah – who both turned out to have a little 'bi' streak, buried in them – loved eating Jeannie's pussy while her ass was being filled with Josh's hard dick as she rode him in reverse-cowgirl fashion. For Jeannie's part, she couldn't get enough of all the oral attention she was receiving, after nearly two years of not feeling a skilled tongue gliding across the slick folds of her heated pussy.

Josh was quite the student of cunnilingus, telling each member of his little 'harem' that the taste of the juices that leaked from their heated pussies was rapidly becoming his favorite flavor.

"It's just about every 'straight' man's favorite flavor, Honey," Charlene giggled, after he'd told her that during a late-night 'session' with her that had begun with a mutually satisfying 'sixty-nine.' "Hell, if someone could ever figure out how to make pussy-flavored candy, she'd make a fortune!"

Sarah became an eager student of taking cock in her ass as well. She'd watched, time and again, as one of the other three nurses eagerly took Josh's thick shaft deep into their nether passages, wondering what the major attraction was, with it. She wondered right up until one night, when she and Jeannie had the ward. As Sarah rode Josh's cock to a satisfying vaginal orgasm, Jeannie had pulled her bottle of lube from her pocket and dribbled a little down the crevice of Sarah's ass, across the anus, and then began to gently probe it with one fingertip. As Sarah got used to that intrusion – and it became pleasurable for her – Jeannie upped her game to two fingers, and then three.

Before the night was over, Jeannie got the honor of holding Josh's lubricated cock steady as Sarah sank her asshole onto it for the very first time.

Of course, now that he was awake and alert, one of the hospital's staff of physical therapists came for him on a daily basis, taking him down to the therapy room and putting him through a grueling session designed to work on his recovery of the strength and stamina he'd had, before his hospital stay began. What the daytime crew didn't know was that – every single night – Josh was receiving another sort of 'physical therapy' that was no less energetic and strenuous than the daytime regimen. It was, however, a hell of a lot more pleasurable, for patient and therapist alike.

Thus, Josh was soon able to walk around on his own. Technically, he was still not supposed to be out of bed for any reason without a wheelchair and a nurse to push him, but they tended to let him get away with it because they were so pleased with his recovery to that point. They got fringe benefits from their tolerance, as well. On the days when his bed-linen was changed, it wasn't unusual for him to walk up behind the nurse – be it Jeannie or one of the other three – pull her scrub-pants down, and bend her over the bed, slipping himself easily into a wet pussy or an ass that had been well-lubricated in advance, just in case Josh was in 'one of those moods' that night.

Jeannie seemed to occupy a special place in his affections, though. He would often walk up behind Jeannie, as soon as visiting hours were over, and tease her throbbing butt. He would whisper naughtily in her ear when no one was looking. He was filling her dreams, her mouth, and her ass, exactly the way she had wanted for so very long.

***

It was Charlene, who'd been the instigator, of course. She'd supplanted her 'walking around money' during her own nursing school days by doing a bit of wedding photography and videography, on the side, and she still had all of the equipment she'd accumulated in the process. She was the one who'd conceived of the idea.

With Josh steadily on the mend, all four of the nurses realized that – altogether too soon to suit any of them, really – there would come the day when someone in hospital management would evaluate Josh as having recovered sufficiently to be discharged, and sent home for his continuing convalescence. Wanting to give him "...a little something to remember his 'harem,' by...' she had come up with the notion of 'the video.'

It hadn't taken much effort for her to smuggle the tiny, hand-held video camera and the collapsible tripod into the hospital and stash them in her locker. Nor was she adverse to slipping into the hospital on her nights off, to handle the camera work and play 'director' to record some cutely-scripted scenes. The four had talked it over and come up with some good ideas for a few little 'vignettes' apiece.

"I think he'd get a kick out of watching a scene that's a lot like the first time I did him, once he'd woke up," Jeannie told the other three, one early afternoon when they all met at the house that three of the girls shared.

"I played my 'dialog' a bit from 'Little Red Riding Hood.' 'Oh, Joshua – what a big cock you have...' 'All the better to fuck your throat with, my dear...'

Of course, they needed to have a plausible reason to give Josh, as to why they were doing it, so that he'd go along with their idea.

"Did you ever wonder what you looked like, when you're fucking one of us?" Jeannie countered, when he asked why Charlene was setting up the camera across the room from his hospital bed, the first night. "Well, so do we. What does the expression on my face look like, when you're pounding that gorgeous cock into my hot little pussy, and I'm like four seconds away from an earth-shattering orgasm? What does Heather look like, slurping that creamy baby-batter out of your dick? We all have inquiring minds, and inquiring minds want to know! Don't worry, though. We'll let you see some of the footage, before it's all said and done, and we all promise you that nobody but us four will ever see anything we tape, here."

Though Charlene had been the primary instigator behind the little project, it had been Sarah who had come up with what they thought was the absolute perfect way to 'frame' the entire series of 'episodes.'

"We're all nurses," she reminded them as she broached the idea, "and nurses are supposed to be angels of mercy. So, why not call this little production 'Josh's Angels'?"

The notion was an instant hit with the other three, and so development of the project began in earnest. The main 'filming' took place over a series of several night shifts in the hospital – so as to have Josh capable of maximum performance with each of his four sexy co-stars – and then the main portion of the work was over. They 'borrowed' the office of the hospital administrator for about fifteen minutes, one night, to do part of the scene for the video's opening sequence. A few days later, the four nurses put on their sexiest bikinis and drove the 120 miles to the nearest beach, where other bits and pieces were taped, for the 'opening credits' sequence of what turned out to be probably an hour-long video. Then, Charlene sat down at her desktop computer, with its suite of video-editing software, and pushed things through the final 'post-production' phase. When the four sat down to watch the final edited version on the big-screen television at the apartment, they all agreed that it was worthy of rivaling any episode of 'Charlie's Angels' (and they'd shamelessly borrowed the theme music to the old 1970's television series!) – only their little production was utterly X-rated!

***

Deep down, they'd all known that their time with this wonderfully sexy young man was all too good to last. Josh was recovering so quickly that he was going to be released early from the hospital. Jennifer was overjoyed – as she should be. The nurses were all devastated, but none more than poor Jeannie. She was at home when Heather gave her the news on her phone. The next night, after Heather had taken her turn having sex with Josh, Jeannie couldn't get his fat erection into her lubed and ready asshole fast enough. She rode him hard, grunting loudly until she came.

All this time, Jeannie had been careful to keep Josh's cock out of her pussy. He understood, and certainly never pushed. That was reserved for her husband. Steve had been away so much, lately, that her pussy felt like it was starting to grow jealous of all the attention her mouth and ass had been getting. Josh was so strong now, that once she had come he was able to easily able to lift her up and turn her onto her knees in front of him. He leaned down and bit her neck as his cock started to penetrate her tight little hole.

Only, it was the wrong hole. She managed to clamp down her vaginal muscles with just the head of his cock inside her. "Josh," she hissed, "that's not my ass! You can't fuck my pussy."

"Oh! Sorry!" He said. He meant it, too. He just couldn't bring himself to pull out. He froze like that, not moving a muscle—unless you counted the involuntary throbbing of his cock.

"Ohh..." Jeannie moaned. They both felt her tight little pussy spreading around his thick, throbbing cock head.

"Josh, you can't take my pussy," she whispered, even as her hips – as if they had a will of their own – were pressing back and forcing more of him into her. She whimpered, "That's only for my...oh, God...my..." Half of his cock was now inside her.

Josh knew that if he just stayed still, she would soon have him fully inside her. He also knew that he would be shooting uncontrollably into her unprotected pussy. He cared for her too much to let that happen. He grabbed her ass cheeks firmly, and she groaned in surrender. Then with every ounce of his self control, he pulled out of that hungry, sucking little hole.

"Thank you," she moaned out as he sank back into her ass.

There was a dark part of her, that had wanted him to take her pussy. Even the thought of ruining her marriage to carry Josh's baby...it was terribly wrong how turned on she got at the thought.

And, of course, she had to explain it all, to Josh, lest he misunderstand.

"I know it sounds silly," she told him, "but my pussy belongs to my husband. I let you enjoy my mouth and my ass, because he's not interested in fucking either of those, and I love both."

"Is he fucking nuts?" Josh asked her, then. "Your ass is out of this world! And, don't get me started on the amazing things that mouth and throat of yours can do! Neither Charlene, nor Heather, nor Sarah, can manage anything even close!"

"I suppose it's poetic justice – or karma, or whatever – coming home to roost," Jeannie sighed plaintively. Then, seeing Josh's mystified expression, she continued.

"Back in nursing school, I discovered sex – and what my mouth seemed to be able to do, all on its own, with no practice like most women have to go through – and I kind of went hog-wild. I was a party-girl, and I didn't really give a damn how many people watched while I sucked or fucked some guy – or group of guys – into oblivion. I enjoyed vaginal sex, but I really got off, feeling a guy fuck my ass or throat. I guess this is just a fitting punishment, for all those indiscretions back then – to fall in love with a guy who isn't the slightest bit interested in anything except my pussy.

"So, maybe it's wrong, but I've let you have my mouth and ass, since you seem to enjoy them so very much, Honey. I guess I rationalize things by saying that my pussy belongs only to my husband. Only he gets to put his cock in that hole. If he doesn't want to shove it into either of my other willing holes, I'm free to let you do it to your little heart's content. It's probably wrong, and I'll have to face the music someday, but – for now..."

She let the rest hang.

Jeannie was assigned to work the last two nights Josh was there. All four nurses took turns with him, after visiting hours, with Sarah and Charlene both coming in on their nights off, to steal an hour of time with him. Jeannie broke down, crying, the last night, and Sarah drove her home. She lay in her bed and cried for hours. The other nurses could have Josh over to visit. They could still have him.

"And I can't," she wailed miserably.

A part of Jeannie hated her husband. She had barely seen him, over the course of the last month, and then only briefly on weekends – most of which he spent in the local office, anyway – before he went back out of town to the job site. They hadn't even been married a year, for pity's sake! Fortunately, the rest of Jeannie was rational enough not to hate Steve. He was a really good guy, and he loved her like crazy. He was also hot as hell.

As for Josh, the boy was barely eighteen and, to borrow a phrase, his destiny lay along a different path from hers – with a girl whose name he probably didn't yet know, whose face he'd likely not yet seen. He couldn't be there, for her, for the rest of her life.

She was desperate enough to continue seeing him, though, that she came up with a crazy plan. She called on Jennifer in her office, the next day. This was at the real estate brokerage, where – as the owner – Jennifer had her own private office. She closed the door behind Jeannie and they sat to talk.

"I want to buy a house in your neighborhood," Jeannie blurted out.

Jennifer was not only a great friend, but she was also far smarter than Jeannie had given her credit. She knew that something had been going on, at the hospital. She'd seen that 'tent' under her son's hospital gown and bed-sheet often enough, during her visits, to have grown curious. So she'd lifted the gown, one afternoon when her husband was not there, and found herself drooling over the formidable pleasure-probe that Mother Nature – or genetics, or whatever – had seen fit to bestow upon him. She'd found herself entertaining thoughts of how – if they were at home, instead of in that hospital, where anyone could simply walk in on them – she, herself, would be quite tempted to climb onto it and go for a wonderful ride. And she was his mother, for crying out loud! It was impossible for her to think that at least three of the nurses – the ones who were footloose and fancy free – could possibly see that monster day after day as they sponge-bathed every inch of his body, and not be tempted in a similar fashion. And she wouldn't have put it past the married nurse, in the group, either!

So, Jennifer had a very good idea why Jeannie would want to find a house in her neighborhood, and the sort of sordid story the poor woman was about to unfold, and she could empathize completely with her. She was gracious enough to let Jeannie tell it, though.

Jeannie had expected her to be mad, but she was entirely sympathetic and supportive. It felt like Jennifer was getting turned on as the details just poured out of Jeannie's mouth. When she had finally gotten everything out, Jeannie apologized.

"I am so sorry, Jennifer. You're my absolute best friend. I should have told you I was having an affair with your son...but I just couldn't stand the thought of losing him. Now, though, I have lost him. I don't know what else to do. If I can convince Steve to move, so we live closer to you, at least I can sneak over."

Jennifer had grown so turned on, as Jeannie had related the entire story, that her panties were absolutely drenched. She regarded the desperate look in Jeannie's eyes. When she finally spoke, she was surprised at how calm her voice sounded.

"Jeannie, I completely understand. But, please, don't do anything as foolish as moving." She handed Jeannie a tissue so she could dry her eyes, and gave her a smile before continuing, "You've become my best friend, after all. Nobody is going to expect us to stop having our morning coffee and girl-talk sessions, just because my son is no longer in your care. I look forward to having you over, on your next day off. We'll have a nice cup of coffee, and some great conversation."

Her voice had some heat in it when she whispered, "Of course, I expect you'll want to have a nice, long 'visit' with my son, and he, with you. Maybe the two of you will even let me watch."

Jennifer leaned back in her office chair, realizing the cushion itself was now soaked with her juices. She smiled at Jeannie and, in a more pleasant, conversational tone said, "Now, doesn't that sound like a much better plan?"

Jeannie's legs shook at the thought. The phrase, 'morning coffee' had just taken on a whole new meaning!

"Watch, hell!" she snorted, giggling. "I'll put a bug in his ear to ask you to join us, on the bed. After all, every young man's first 'crush' – and his only real unrequited romantic love – is his own mother. How could any son resist that sort of offer?"

***

The day had come altogether too soon to suit any of the four nurses, but it was time to pack Josh up and send him on his way. All four consoled themselves with the fact that their 'time' with Josh was no longer a secret, at least as far as Jennifer was concerned. They kept Josh in the dark, about that little fact, for the first time they dropped by the house to surprise him.

They held a little impromptu 'ceremony' to discharge him from the ward. Heather brought in a plate of home-baked cupcakes with just enough to go around, and the four presented him with a gift-wrapped box. Inside was a print – on proper photo paper, done at a professional processing lab – of a screen-grab from the video they'd made. The shot depicted the four nurses on a beach, in skimpy bikinis, all making 'kissy-faces' and waving at the camera. Above each girl's head was printed her first name, and above that was the 'Joshua's Angels' caption.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,748 Followers