The Making of an Ass Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We figure this is at least a somewhat decent payback for the humiliation we put him through," Heather explained to Josh's father. "For the first five weeks after he regained consciousness, he wasn't strong enough to really be out of bed – so he had to put up one of us four undressing him and giving every square inch of his body a sponge bath. Even after he was technically strong enough to stand in the shower and wash himself, one of us had to put on a bathing suit and be there, to watch him, lest he slip and fall. It's only fair that he gets to see a little more of our skin, too."

Then Josh stood up and, one by one, the four nurses came into his arms and gave him what they termed 'a proper goodbye kiss.' In reality, what they gave him was what the British would call 'a proper snog.'

Phil Thompson stood by, trying to keep from chortling about what his son must have been thinking, as each of the nurses clamped a major lip-lock on him and did their level best to molest his tonsils with their tongues. After all, Josh was eighteen – and, in the nearly year-and-a-half he'd been in the hospital, the boy had missed out on one hell of a lot of dates and opportunities for kisses. And these 'girls' – women, really – were all as pretty as they came! Truth be known, he was just a tad jealous.

The nurses caught his facial expression, though, and realized at least some of what he must have been thinking. They wondered what his thoughts would have been, had he even the foggiest notion of the sort of 'attention' they'd been lavishing on his son, over the last few months...

"These are just to whet his appetite, for when he finally gets back to school and has to deal with all those pretty little coeds who'll be 'warm for his form,' Charlene laughed, before she moved into Josh's arms for the third of the four kisses.

When it was Jeannie's turn, she kissed him soundly and then murmured into his ear.

"I'm really going to miss you, Honey," she told him. "And, when you're home and finally alone in your room, you might want to take the cardboard off the back of that photo for a few seconds. We tucked a 256-gig SD card in there, with a copy of that little video you helped us record... I hope you enjoy it, because the four of us sure as hell enjoyed making it, with you – making the video, that is, though I guess you could say we all loved 'making it' with you, too..."

They escorted him down to the main entrance to the hospital, standing and chatting with him and Jennifer while his father went and fetched the car. Then, they each gave him one last quick kiss, before he climbed into the car for the drive home.

"Don't you forget about us," they all giggled.

"How could I possibly forget the four of you lovely ladies?" he asked, chuckling and blowing them a kiss.

They watched until the car was out of sight, down the street.

***

Meanwhile, Steve was starting to get really frustrated. He was good at his job, but all this time away from home had him worried about his marriage. He had barely even seen Jeannie, during the past six weeks, and she had seemed uncharacteristically distant when they had managed to spend time with each other. He had not had sex with her, at all, during the past three weeks, thanks to their heavy work schedules.

Fortunately, the work he was doing – for his employer's big construction contract – was drawing to an end. There were only four more days, remaining. His boss had promised him some 'comp time' to make up for the many weekends he'd worked. He planned on taking every last day off that he'd been offered, asking Jeannie to take a few of her accumulated vacation days, so that they'd have some precious time to reconnect.

He pictured her in his mind, her perfect naked body eager to take him. Increasingly, he was picturing her naked bottom in his mind. Now, the image of her on her knees, spreading her ass cheeks invitingly, had him hard in moments, as did the wild thought of dipping his tongue into the well of sweet-smelling (he assumed they would taste equally as heavenly as they smelled!) juices between her spread thighs. He had to shake his head to focus on work.

Jeannie was at work late at night when she received a phone call that would change her life once again. It was Jennifer, and she sounded out of breath and excited.

"Jeannie, I just had an inspiration," the call started. "Have you and Steve ever tried any light bondage? Could you get away with tying him up – like to the headboard of your bed?"

"Well, we've never done it, but it is something we talked about trying, sometime," Jeannie replied.

"Picture this," Jennifer said, "You get your husband a little tipsy, and you tie him up. You tease him—maybe blindfold him so you can use your mouth on him. Bring him close to orgasm again and again, backing off until he's desperate for release. Then you ride him for a bit with his cock in your pussy—and then switch to your ass. Or, maybe, you go straight to taking him in your ass. Just tell him that – with all that extra work he's been doing, lately – it's been so long since your pussy's been stretched by him that it's liable to seem really tight, at first.

"Either way, once he gets a feel of how hot and tight that ass is, and how exquisitely it hugs every inch of his cock while you ride him, maybe he'll change his mind about the notion of anal sex. What do you think?"

"I think you've got me wet just thinking about it," Jeannie murmured into the phone. She really didn't want to be overheard by Heather. "I'll need to think that over, Jen, but that's one hellof an idea." Jeannie had, quite honestly, given up on Steve ever fulfilling her hunger for anal sex. However, she hadn't considered that she might be able to trick him into it. Once he had a taste of it, maybe he would be interested in more. Perhaps Jennifer had really had something, there.

Jeannie thought back to her first time. She had pretty much just been taken, and she had loved it. If someone had asked her to have anal sex before that, she probably would have declined. Maybe, just getting Steve's hard cock into her ass once would be all it took, and she could convert him into the ass-man she craved.

Of course, she was completely unaware that Steve was already well on his way to being that very man already. He was almost aching for the opportunity. His desensitization therapy had perhaps gone too far. After work, in his hotel room, he was now watching anal sex videos almost exclusively – though he was watching oral sex clips, too, in order to get some idea of what Jeannie would like done to her, in that regard. He had reached the point that he found it extremely arousing, particularly if he could find one with a woman who resembled his sexy wife.

Jeannie was nervous as she waited for her husband to arrive home. She was dressed in a clinging pink negligee that looked like it was designed specifically for her body. It emphasized every curve of her lush form. It also provided ready access to her eager pussy and the asshole she'd spent ten minutes seeing to lubricating fully.

Because Jeannie was not confident in her ability to bring Steve to the brink of orgasm without taking him too far, she had added her own embellishment to Jennifer's plan. On the way home from work, that day, she'd stopped off at a store and purchased a small bottle of champagne – just enough for about three glasses. After pouring herself a glass, she had spiked the remainder of the champagne with a hundred milligrams of powdered Viagra – obtained in pill form through a 'connection' in the hospital's pharmacy, and then painstakingly ground into powdered form when she got home. Grinding it into powder ensured that the drug would dissolve readily, in the champagne, and then move rapidly into her husband's bloodstream. Half an hour after Steve drank that – as she planned to have him do – he would be virulently erect for hours.

On the phone, half an hour earlier, Steve had growled that she should be prepared for a long evening, as he was going to make up for lost time. Both of them were primed for a night they would never forget.

As he pulled into the driveway, Steve saw the lights were on in their bedroom. He was already aroused as he unlocked the front door and let himself in. Jeannie kissed him passionately at the door, handing him a glass of champagne and taking his hand to guide him to the bedroom. She looked so damned sexy in that negligee. Steve's eyes took in her firm breasts, her hard nipples, her exposed, glistening pussy lips. He practically drooled when she turned to lead him to the bedroom and her sexy bare bottom was right in front of him.

The champagne was very good, he thought as he drained the glass. It did have a slightly bitter aftertaste, but that was a very minor thing, indeed. Jeannie smiled at him as she emptied the remainder of the bottle into his glass. They toasted.

"Here's to an amazing night, with my sexy husband," Jeannie said.

"Here's to making up for lost time," he replied.

"I hope so, Baby," she giggled. "I'm so horny, tonight, I think my nipples could cut glass!"

Steve drained his glass, and Jeannie drained hers, and then set their glasses on the nightstand. She stood in front of her husband and kissed him again, pressing her body against his and grinding her mound tightly against the hard bulge in his trousers, growling mischievously as she did so. He wrapped his muscular arms around her and pulled her into him. She could easily feel his big, hard cock pressing into her mound, through his pants. She shivered in his arms.

"I need to stick to the plan," she thought.

Pulling back, Jeannie softly whispered, "I wanted to make this night special, baby. Would you mind if I take charge, tonight?" She started unbuttoning his shirt.

Steve was so hungry for her that he was tempted to just throw her on the bed and ravage her. He wanted her so badly. But he liked the way this was going. He could always just take her later. Probably several times, he thought. He smiled and kissed her again.

"Whatever you desire, my sexy queen," he leered. "Let me know how I can serve you, tonight."

Jeannie sighed as her husband's muscular chest and arms emerged from his shirt. The thick slab of his shoulder was just irresistible. She bit gently into it as she reached for his pants, unbuttoning and unzipping them. His boxer briefs revealed a massive bulge that she couldn't wait to uncover. Her mouth watered, as she knelt and pulled down his underpants.

She managed just enough self-control to get her husband completely undressed, and then had him lie on his back, on the bed. Jeannie crawled sexily up his body, straddling his abdomen. Steve started to reach for her hips, but she stopped him.

"I really want to be in charge, tonight, Steve," she reminded him softly, "Here, let me see your hands."

Steve held up his hands, and was a bit surprised when his wife tied his wrists to the head posts of the bed with a pair of his older neckties. They had talked about trying this sort of thing, on quite a few occasions since they'd become lovers, but had never managed to get around to it. His cock throbbed against her bottom as Jeannie leaned forward to secure his hands in place.

"That's not too tight, is it? I don't want to cut off your circulation," Jeannie looked adoringly down at her husband.

Steve tested the bonds. They were secure, but not painful. "I don't think I can escape, and it doesn't hurt," he said.

God, she looked so sexy, looming above him.

"Perfect," Jeannie replied. She then got a third necktie and started to blindfold him. Steve balked, at that.

"Please, don't, Baby," he pleaded with her. "I want to see everything. You're in charge, and I promise you can do whatever you want. It's just that I haven't seen my gorgeous, sexy wife in so long, and I don't want to miss a thing."

Jeannie was a little nervous at that. It was a departure from the plan. Still, he had said she could do whatever she wanted...She bit her lip and nodded, setting the second tie aside.

"Steve," she said huskily, "I wanted to blindfold you so I could lick and suck that gorgeous fuck-stick of yours. I've ached to do that, ever since the very first time we made love to each other!"

"You really want it, that much?" he asked, giving him a smile that looked mischievous, only she couldn't figure out why it might be so. "So much, so, that you'd set up something like this, to get it?"

"Baby, you know you weren't my first," she told him, blushing beautifully, "but the feel of a man's cock in my mouth and throat, and the taste of sperm... It really turns me on – really brings out the animal, in me, to a degree that even you haven't seen, yet! Sometimes, I get to the point where I crave it, like an addict craves his next 'fix!'"

"Then, I guess it's about time I let you have what you're craving, lover," he smiled up at her. "And I can't fucking wait to watch you do it!"

"You really mean that, Baby?" she asked, gasping in sheer unbelief.

"I do, Jeannie; I really do," he nodded emphatically. "Only, turnabout is fair play – so, before you indulge yourself in what you've been craving for such a long time, I want you to bring that pussy up here and sit on my face with it. I want the taste of your sweetness lingering on my lips and tongue, while I watch you satisfy all those long months of craving my cock in your oh-so-sexy mouth."

"Who are you, and what have you done with my husband?" she asked, allowing just a hint of sexy smile to curl her lips.

"There's time enough to talk about all of that, later, when we're both far too exhausted to do anything but talk, Baby," he shook his head. "For now, just accept the fact that I'm still the man who fell madly in love with you, the first time I saw you. Only, I'm the man who loved you enough not to let myself be the one who denied you what your heart and mind and body apparently crave, so much. Now, come up here and sit that pussy down on my lips, and make me fucking taste what I've been so stupidly missing out on, for so very long, you hot, sexy little minx!"

Her head still whirling in amazement at the change that had come over her husband, she knee-walked upward along his body, settling her drenched labia into place over his waiting mouth, and the first slithering touch of his tongue on her most intimate of places sent her through the roof. The touch of that same tongue, as it lashed at her clit a half-second later, had her screaming in ecstasy.

"Oh, fuck, Baby!" she squealed. "Don't stop, please? I love it... love you!"

"I have to stop, Baby," he told her, shaking his head. "I promised you that you could do whatever you want, with me or to me, tonight, and you've already informed me how much you're aching to taste me. Get on down there, and have your wicked fucking way, with me!"

"I can turn around, and we can sixty-nine, and do each other at the same time," she suggested.

"Your body would be in the way of my seeing you, sucking on my cock the way you crave," he shook his head. "and I told you that I want to watch, and not miss a thing. We'll sixty-nine another time, I promise you – like maybe tomorrow morning, before we get out of bed. I've discovered that I love the taste of you, and I truly wish I hadn't spent the last year and more in avoiding it! But, tonight is for you, Baby."

"You're sure?" she slithered around and slipped into position between his spread thighs, her mouth poised over a rock-hard cock that was already leaking its sweet fluid for her to taste.

"Wrap those luscious lips around me, and find out how much I mean it, you sexy creature!" he told her, his voice an animalistic growl. "Go for it! Turn your 'inner slut' loose, and show me what I've been missing, all these months!"

Jeannie was stunned. It showed on her face. It took a good ten seconds before she cleared her head and dove onto her husband's straining erection - slowly licking it up and down. Steve moaned appreciatively, and got even harder as his wife took the tip into her mouth while her eyes burned into his.

"Oh, that is so fucking hot!" Steve gasped out as she took his throbbing cock head into her eager mouth and lavished it with attention, with her tongue.

"Baby, I'm just getting started, here," she told him in the sluttiest voice she could muster. "If you think that's fucking hot, just wait until I really get going!"

It seemed too good to be true, but Jeannie was not about to question her good fortune. She gobbled her husband's straining dick deep into her mouth. His eyes shot open when she swallowed him whole. He had never imagined that was even possible. He shook helplessly as Jeannie made a meal of his thick cock.

Steve was worried now that he would cum far too soon. He hissed out, "Jeannie, that's way too intense! I won't last long at all if you keep that up!"

Jeannie was enjoying this so much that it was really difficult for her to stop. When she felt her husband's cock swelling in her throat and heard him gasping desperately, she did manage to back off. She kissed the tip softly and licked up the tasty clear drop that he had provided. Steve just stared down at her in disbelief.

"Oh my God, Jeannie, that was incredible! How..." he said. She grinned up from between his spread thighs before she sexily licked up his shaft and slowly swallowed him again. Steve was panting in sheer lust as she deliberately took him into her throat again, inch by inch. He strained against his bonds, flexing his arms as he squirmed helplessly. Not only had she swallowed his entire shaft again, but her tongue was now licking his balls as her throat muscles milked him.

Once again, he gasped as he got close to orgasm. Once again, she slid his twitching cock slowly back out of her mouth. This time, he was pulsing hard in the air in front of her face. Pre-cum was drooling out of the tip of his saliva-coated dick. Jeannie gave him a minute to simmer down before her tongue lapped up his tasty juice.

Three more times, Jeannie took him right to the edge of climax. After the first two, it was far easier than she had expected. Steve was putty in her mouth—rock hard, pulsing, throbbing, eager and manly-tasting. After that last teasing release, though, Steve was starting to look a little too desperate. He looked as hungry as her pussy and asshole felt.

"I'm not stopping, this time, Baby," she cautioned him. "I want every bit of your sweet cream, and I want it now!"

"But, Jeannie," he pleaded. "I want to feel my cock in your pussy, tonight, too!"

"And you will," she giggled, knowing what he was getting at. "You'll cum in my mouth, now, if you know what's good, for you! I told you what the taste of a man's seed does, to me, and I know that – deep down inside that horny little mind of yours – you're just dying to find out what it'll feel like when your prim and proper loving wife turns into a fuck-hungry little demon, and spends the next couple hours having her wicked way with you!"

She paused, silent, while she let him consider the options facing him.

"You're right," he admitted, half-panting. "I would love it. Only, I'm afraid that if you suck me dry, now, the way you're aching to, I'll wind up being too limp for you to wrap those pussy-lips around me and go to town."

"Baby, any tendency you might have, to go limp on me, is swimming upstream against the hundred milligrams of Viagra I ground into powder and dissolved in the champagne you drank. It ought to be slipping into your system, by now. For the next few hours, if the wind blew up your pants-leg the wrong way, you'd get good and hard. And, for every last minute of that time, your little minx is going to do her dead-level best to keep you rock hard and fucking me six ways from Sunday. Got it, mister?"

"I don't deserve a woman like you, Baby," he sighed, smiling naughtily up at her.