The Making of an Ass Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,708 Followers

"Baby, you love me and I love you," she told him. "And if you've really been working to overcome whatever problem kept us from fulfilling all of each other's wildest fantasies, before tonight, then I love you even more, for it, and you absolutely deserve a woman like me! And I'm just about to show you how much! Prepare yourself, lover! Your little slut is about to do things to you that you've never even fucking dreamed were even possible!"

"Tell me, Baby," he pleaded. "At least, give me a hint?"

She dropped her mouth to the throbbing stalk of rigid man-flesh, and took him all the way down her throat again in one smooth stroke, causing him to nearly scream with the pleasure her tight lips and throat brought to him as her tongue lashed at the sensitive spot on his underside, right at the base of the shaft.

Dimly, through the haze of her lust, she heard the sound. Was it her real voice, screamed against the shaft of his cock and vibrating the air in her sinus cavities, or was it the scream of the overjoyed cock-whore she'd kept locked and chained inside her for so many months, set free at last to express her wicked self again in full-blown lust – but only with this man to whom she'd pledge the rest of her life and all of her love?

In the end, it didn't matter, nor did she really care. She reveled in the sensations, and in the knowledge that she was rocking the world of the man beneath her – rocking his world as she hoped he'd be rocking hers, shortly.

His cum was the sweetest nectar in the universe as she let her throat muscles send the first blast on its way straight to her stomach, and then pulled back to let the remainder pool in her mouth, bathing her tongue in the long-forgotten taste. All along, she hadn't taken her eyes off of his – as though some sort of invisible 'laser-beam' of lust connected them. The rapt ecstasy – and joy – at her pleasure, that she read in his eyes thrilled her to the very core of her being. This was it! This was what their lovemaking had been missing, since that first night – but would never again be absent, between them!

She pulled her mouth from him, careful not to spill a drop of the precious fluid, and then opened it carefully to show him his pearlescent offering, a lake surrounding her tongue, just before she swallowed it all.

"Did you enjoy that, Baby?" she goaded him, grinning gleefully. "Did you enjoy watching your own personal little slut suck the cum out of you and swallow it as though it was the sweetest beverage she'd ever tasted? I hope so, because – let me tell you – I sure as fuck enjoyed it! And I hope it won't be the last time you feed it to me, like that!"

"It won't be, Baby," he managed a groan before she sealed her lips to his and flooded his mouth with her eager tongue.

He tasted his seed in her mouth and, strangely, found it enjoyable – transformed by her tongue and saliva into some sort of amazing 'love-potion-number-nine' that had him half delirious with lust, for her, eager to do any and every little thing her heart desired, for the rest of the night.

"You want a hint, Baby?" she teased him. "Try this on, for size. I'm going to spend the next little while in working you up to an absolute fever pitch, and then turn you loose, to see what you do to me! Sound good?"

"Sounds wonderful, Baby," he nodded emphatically. "Go for it!"

Jeannie slid up her husband's trembling, muscular thighs. Her sopping pussy was overjoyed to reunite with her favorite cock. Steve was unable to control himself. He started thrusting up into that hot wet little hole as soon as it slurped him in. Jeannie's eyes lit up at that. It felt so good, but she needed to control him, a bit longer.

"Ah-ah-ah," Jeannie said softly. She reached back and held his thighs, digging her nails slightly into his flesh. "I'm still in charge, Baby. Remember?"

Steve moaned, but forced his hips to be still. He kept his buttocks flexed as she began to ride him. It was so amazing that he couldn't help but thrust back, occasionally. Each time he did, she would moan softly and dig her nails into his thighs. It was not vicious, just a reminder that he'd left her in charge, and so he was obligated to obey her commands. He would groan loudly and force himself to hold still. It was such sweet torture, of the sort that he simultaneously wanted to end and yet never end! He could not remember ever being as hard as he was, just then.

Then she slid all the way up until his cock was completely out of her, just touching her engorged pussy lips. Jeannie's breathing was ragged. She teased her hungry pussy with just the tip before sinking back down with a long moan. The moan was from both of them. When Steve was once again balls-deep inside her, she held her hips still and leaned down to bury her tongue in his mouth. They kissed passionately as she slowly moved her hips forward and back.

Jeannie broke off the kiss and sucked in a breath as she once again slowly rose up. Her pussy muscles clenched him involuntarily all the way. This time, he popped completely clear of her pussy when she was kneeling above him. Jeannie reached back and held his shaft. It was time. She looked into his eyes as she fed that throbbing cock head into the eager ring of her sphincter.

"You're just beginning to get a glimmer of understanding, aren't you, Darling?" she goaded him. "It's only just sinking in, the truth about the perverted little slut you've given permission to ravish your body, all night long. Do you think you can handle it – handle me, Baby?"

"I'll force myself," Steve groaned out loud.

Fuck! She was so hot, and so damned tight, as she took him back in. Her muscles gripped and squeezed at his cock-meat, deliciously. This time, Steve managed to hold still. He had never known her to have this level of control over her internal muscles. The tightness was extraordinary. Her eyes were glazed over as she moaned continuously. He felt her juices dripping out of her pussy onto his stomach, and that was when his eyes opened wide in disbelief.

"How does it feel, Baby?" she whispered heatedly to him as her nether passage began to swallow his cock. "How does it feel, to have that magnificent fuck-tool of your buried in your hot little wife's ass – the ass you've managed to stay out of, for over a year? Feels pretty good, doesn't it?"

"Feels damn good, Baby!" he groaned. "I wish to hell you'd thought of something like tonight, a long time ago! Now, if you're dead set on telling me what a little bitch you are, don't you think it's about time you helped me fuck the shit out of you – literally?"

She had put him in her ass! His cock was sliding up into his wife's sexy backside. The thought alone almost made him lose it, and a spurt of pre-cum shot out of the tip of his trembling dick.

"Jeannie," he growled up at her, "what did I tell you?"

Through her haze of assgasm, Jeannie managed to mumble, "What?"

"I said, 'I don't want to miss a thing.' Now you need to lean back and let me see my cock sliding up into that heavenly ass of yours!"

Jeannie tried, but wound up just collapsing backward as the anal orgasm exploded through her body. Steve raised his knees, propping her up enough that he could clearly watch. She could see his eyes – plainly read the awe and sheer delight in them – as he thrust his hips upward and skewered that eager ass with his thick shaft.

Now it became his turn, to goad her.

"You've wanted this, haven't you, Baby?" he asked her, making sure that each word of the question was accompanied by another hard, forceful upward stroke of his shaft as he hammered it into her rectum. "You've ached to feel my cock in your ass, admit it!"

"Oh, fuck, yes, Baby!" she groaned, riding him for all she was worth, trying to keep her anal muscles tightly wrapped around his shaft in order to maximize the pleasures they both were feeling. "Fuck me, you stud! Fuck your little bitch's ass, and don't you dare fucking stop, until you fill it with your hot cum!"

Shockwaves of orgasm ripped through Jeannie's helpless body as she found her husband driving up into her. She could see he was watching while he ass-fucked her. She felt the telltale swelling of his shaft, and then he launched the largest explosion of cum into her eager little bottom that she could ever recall. No other man before him had pumped such a big, boiling blast of baby-batter into her bowels, as her loving husband did, in that moment! They both cried out as the intensity of that moment shook them to the bone.

Jeannie collapsed forward, sobbing at the sheer pleasure of that shared moment. Steve leaned forward and bit her lip, then he kissed her lips hungrily. Their mouths opened and their tongues danced sensuously as his cum continued to spray inside of her.

They stayed that way for several minutes, kissing languidly as Steve's cock bucked and came inside her ass. He finally broke off the kiss, whispering softly, "Jeannie, would you please untie me now?"

It took a while for her to do it. Her hands shook and she fumbled with the knots with her outstretched arms. She just couldn't bear to let that hot cock out of her still-hungry asshole.

When his hands were finally free, Steve wrapped his arms around his wife's sexy back and hugged her fiercely. He was still completely erect, inside her spasming butt, which surprised him, despite the fact that she'd tipped her hand about the Viagra. That had been the most intense orgasm he ever had, and it was certainly the most he had ever cum. Clearly, his dick was in the mood for more of that sweet ass.

He rolled them over onto Jeannie's side of the bed. Steve sat back, and lifted her legs wide open. Her pussy looked like a plump little clam, clutching just above the unbelievable sight of his thick shaft protruding from that stretched muscle-ring of her anal opening. He looked back up into Jeannie's loving eyes.

"I hope you don't mind," he said as he lifted her sexy calves up so that her heels rested on his shoulders, "but I'm going to take charge for a little while, now."

"Oh, fucking hell, yes, Baby!" she groaned. "Fuck the shit out of your wife's ass!"

Jeannie could only gasp as her sweet husband opened her legs wide and started to fuck her in the ass for the first time. His insatiably hard, thick shaft drove deep into her well-lubricated little hole. Her ass was opening up for him like a hungry flower, inviting him to take her harder and faster. He quickened the full-length strokes he was giving her, when he felt that.

Soon they were both grunting and moaning continuously as he pounded her needy bottom. Jeannie could only shake uncontrollably when she felt him growing thicker inside her again, and felt him unload another massive volley of sperm deep into her. Steve watched in fascination as he slowly withdrew from her clutching little asshole. A deluge of his cream poured out of that stretched little hole and onto the bed sheets.

He couldn't believe he was still completely hard. Jeannie couldn't believe it, either, when he rolled her onto her side and slipped his cock back into her ass. She gasped and her wide open eyes rolled back to look at him over her shoulder. He was insatiable! Oh, God; it was so fucking good!

He was gently stripping away the negligee while his hips pistoned back and forth. At that angle, his throbbing cock head was just pummeling her g-spot with every thrust. Jeannie was babbling as climax after climax crashed through her body. Her pussy was drooling continuously now. The pleasure was so intense she feared she would black out.

"Oh my god, Jeannie," Steve moaned, "Your tight little ass looks so fucking sexy! I can't believe how hot it is, to take you like this!"

Fully fifteen minutes, they fucked in that position, and then he pulled free of her.

She groaned as she felt her nether passage go suddenly empty.

"I'm not done with you, yet," he informed her, grabbing her and positioning her so that she was bent over and leaning on the mattress, with her feet planted firmly on the floor next to the side of the bed. He'd used this position only once – with the lights off – to fuck her pussy from behind, and it had given him the maximum 'leverage' he needed to impart immense power into his every stroke. It was similar to fucking her, doggie style, on hands and knees, but using the floor as a stable base let him put far more power into each and every stroke than trying to do so with his knees on the relatively unstable mattress.

"Take that, woman!" he growled in mock savagery as he began to pound away at her.

"Oh, Baby, yes!" she screamed. "Give it to me! Give it all to me!"

Almost three hours later, Steve's artificially enhanced erection finally gave out. He collapsed on Jeannie's back, kissing her neck softly with his softening shaft still buried in her tender, but very satisfied, bottom. They'd taken a few periodic rest-breaks throughout the lengthy fuck-fest, but his erection had remained nearly constant until this point. He supposed that the sildenafil citrate – the active ingredient in Viagra – had mostly been filtered out of his system, by then. He didn't care. They'd both achieved their purposes for the night, and their marriage would never again be the same.

As she rolled over in his arms and kissed him like there was never going to be a tomorrow, the thought slowly penetrated her sex-fogged, fucked-out brain that she was going to have to do something about her promise to Jennifer – that she'd find time to come over for morning coffee, and a nice little session with Josh. Something was going to have to change, in that – at least, if Steve had every intention of never going back to the person he'd been before that magnificent evening of pleasures.

'Maybe I can go over, and sweet-talk her into stripping and joining us on the bed,' she thought to herself. 'Once I've got her fucking him, she probably won't notice that I'm not bothering to. If nothing else, I can always tell her the truth – that, whatever Steve's problem was, he's somehow overcome it, and now, with the way he's fucking me, I've got all I can handle, and then some. As for Josh, he's still got Charlene, Sarah, and Heather, all wanting a piece of that lovely fuck-stick of his...'

They fell asleep together, like that, and woke up the next morning in the same position. They never did get around to the 'sixty-nine' he'd promised her, for that morning, but Jeannie didn't mind. Her newfound ass man was already hard, for her, when she awoke – his cock-head poised at her pucker and pressing into her, just the way she loved it...

"You won't mind if I start our day off by fucking you in that hot little ass of yours, will you, Baby?" he murmured the question into her ear.

"I can't think of a better way, to start the day, my love," she cooed contentedly. "Only, when you get close, why don't you pull out and cum in my mouth?"

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,708 Followers