The Making of an Office Slut Pt. 04

Story Info
Vicki and Kathy's Road Trip.
9.3k words
4.61
12.2k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Speximus
Speximus
38 Followers

WARNING

This novel covers a wide range of explicit sexual practices, so if you are offended in any way by stories with strong sexual content that you may consider abhorrent were it practiced in real life, please cease reading now and delete the file. If you are under 18, you have no right to read any further and MUST delete NOW!

LEGAL STUFF

This story is Copyright by the author who retains all rights whatsoever over publication in any form. It must not be published on any pay-site or used in any publication for profit without the author's written approval. The file may be reposted to Newsgroups but must not be changed in any way, must be posted in its entirety and must contain this note "FROM THE AUTHOR" in full.

GENERAL

All names are fictitious and do not intentionally relate to any person, either living or dead. All comments and constructive suggestions may be directed to the address in my profile.

This work is a continuation of a story called The Making Of An Office Slut by Mr Creator. It was written on 2006, but the story was never finished. The original story just left you hanging, wanting for more. Many readers expressed their desire for a follow-up. This is my attempt to finish the story. I emailed the original author and received no reply after 6 weeks. Please read Mr Creator's Part 1 before you read this continuation (https://www.literotica.com/s/the-making-of-an-office-slut).

----------------------------------------------

WEEK 1: SUNDAY MORNING

Vicki rolled over in her bed and wiped the sleep from her eyes. She had not set an alarm and had woken up after a fitful sleep. She had fallen asleep thinking of the previous day's events at the office. Kathy was well on her way on becoming a submissive. She had made several slip ups and had been willfully disobedient at times, but she quickly became complient after that. I guess you would when you are getting your pussy and tits beaten.

Vicki often slept naked and this was one of those mornings. She padded into the bathroom, pissed in the toilet and then went to the sink to brush her teeth. She looked in the mirror at herself. She smiled back at the reflection and was pleased with herself. She had turned the table on Kathy, who had been a tyrant at work - one of those people who delegated the work and took all the credit. In Vicki's mind, Kathy deserved all of the abuse she and others were doling out. Kathy was on her good behavior now, but she still had more coming her way. Vicki's whole body was tingling at all of the punishment possibilities.

Vicki looked at her own breasts and pushed them up with her hands. She counted her tits as her best body feature, even though they were Bitty Bs, as her mother called them. Her areola were big, but not too big. Her nipples were big and protruded out a bit. She loved her breasts and she played with them for a minute, admiring them.

Vicki jumped in the shower. She had to get a move on. She had not told Kathy where to be this morning. She was going to surprise Kathy by showing up at her apartment this morning. Kathy better had be there or there would be hell to pay.

Vicki got her shower, quickly dressed, and got her bag of toys. She had picked out some jeans and a button down short sleeve shirt and some brown hiking boots. She headed out to her car in the driveway and headed towards Kathy's apartment. She arrived shortly and called Kathy on her phone. The phone connection picked up and Vicki immediately said, "Hey, bitch. Get out here now. I'm parked in front of your apartment. And you had better be naked."

"What?" Kathy said groggily. "How do you have my number? How do you know where I live?"

"Ohhh, bad move slut!" Vicki yelled. "How do you address me? How many times do I have to tell you! But if you must know, do you forget that I have access to the personnel files for our department?"

"Yes, ma'am," Kathy responded, "I will be out soon."

Vicki waited in her car. She looked around Kathy's apartment complex and there were several people out and about this morning. There was a neighbor on her porch enjoying a coffee. She looked to be about 35 years old.

Kathy finally came out of her apartment a few minutes later. She opened the door hesitantly and she was indeed naked, wearing only her high heels. She was carrying a set of keys. She hunkered down as she shut the door and he eyes scanned the neighborhood furtively. She quickly spotted her neighbor and started walking toward Vicki's car. She thought, "Maybe she won't see me."

A low whistle was heard as Kathy walked toward the car.

"Hey there, neighbor!" the woman called out. "Great ass you have there! And I love the butt plug. Great effect!"

Kathy spun around and met her neighbor's gaze. She blushed and answered, "Thanks Gretchen. Glad you like it. You didn't know I was a nudist, did you?"

"No, I didn't." Gretchen said. "Looks like fun. I'd be a nudist too if I had your body. Looks like a great day to be naked!"

"Thanks." Kathy responded. "You really should join me some time. Have a great day!"

Kathy turned away, got into the car, and shut the door. She didn't even know why she said what she said to Gretchen. It was the first thing that came to her head.

"I see that you're wearing your butt plug." Vicki said. "That is good, slut, but you will receive punishment for what you said on the phone call. You do not, do not talk to unless you are told to or you are asked a question. Is that clear?"

"Yes, it is clear ma'am." Kathy said.

"I need you to go back into your house and get a pair of tennis shoes." Vicki said. "The high heels won't work for where we are going. Take off your heels here."

"Yes ma'am." Kathy said, with a pained expression on her face.

Whack! Vicki slapped Kathy hard on her thighs. Whack, whack, whack.

"Get that look off your face, cunt!" Vicki admonished. "That doesn't work here. I am your Mistress and you are my slave. You will do what I say and you better not ever show an attitude like that again. Or I will beat it out of you. Am I being clear, cunt?"

"Yes ma'am, you are." Kathy said sweetly, her expression changing in an instant.

Kathy unbuckled her high heels from her feet and got out of the car. She walked barefoot to her apartment door. Gretchen was watching her intently. She unlocked her door and went into her apartment. Moments later, she opened the door again, locked it, and walked back to the car with her tennis shoes in her hands.

Kathy got into the car for the second time and started putting her tennis shoes on. Kathy wondered where they were going. She was trembling at this point because she realized she was going to be naked in public today.

They rode in silence for a few minutes. Kathy saw that they were driving on a busy street towards some businesses. They stopped at a stop light. There was another car stopped beside them on the right. The driver, an older man, looked over at Kathy. When he saw her tits, his face broke into a wide grin. He looked her in the eyes and gave Kathy a thumbs up. The light turned green and Vicki pulled into a gas station. She brought her car to a stop in front of Pump #3.

"Make yourself useful, useless slut." Vicki told her. "Here's my card. Get me $20 of 87."

Kathy froze. She had to appear naked in public for the second time today. She took her time getting out of the car. She had to go further to the pump since she was the passenger. There were a few people at the gas station. A man at Pump #5 did a double take, almost dropped the nozzle, and looked at her with his mouth open.

Kathy's face turned several shades of red, but she just continued to the gas pump. She punched the buttons on the keypad, swiped Vicki's credit card and put the pump in the gas tank. She put the pump on automatic and stood there looking around. A woman coming out of the convenience store stared at her wondering why someone was naked at the pump. Kathy was having an almost out-of-body experience. Her head felt spacey, her mouth was dry and heat ran up her neck into her head. She could not believe she was naked for all to see. She would never do this unless she was drunk or coerced. And now she was being coerced.

But strangely, her nipples began to grow hard and her pussy started to tingle. For as ashamed as she was, she was equally excited. She saw that the $20 was almost spent so she clicked the nozzle a few times and hung it up at the pump. She put the gas cap on and was about to head to the passenger side when a swarthy man approached her. He was wearing a hat and was fiddling with a toothpick in his teeth.

"Hey, baby..." He smiled. "You have some nice tits. You wanna go back to my place?"

"Well, ah.. ahh," Kathy stuttered."

Vicki rolled down the window. "Kathy," Vicki spoke up, "are you forgetting something?"

Kathy looked perplex. She looked from Vicki to the man, and then back at Vicki. Then it dawned on Kathy. Oh my God! Vicki wanted me to suck him off - right here at the gas station.

Kathy slowly looked back at the man.

"Thanks, sir." Kathy said. "I think my tits are my best attribute. I don't want to go back to your place. But can I ask you a question?"

"You bet, baby." The man grinned at her.

"Will you let me suck your cock? Right here?" Kathy asked.

The man looked stunned for just an instant, but he recovered quickly.

He resumed his grin and said, "I've never heard anything sweeter, sexy. Sure... you can suck my cock anywhere! My name is Salvatore, what is your name?"

"I'm Kathy, pleased to meet you." She said, as she knelt down in front of him.

With the car and the pumps shielding them, Kathy unzipped his pants. She pulled his cock out and pumped it. His cock was dark and small, but was very wide. She pumped it for a few moments and then slid his growing cock into her mouth.

The man moaned and arched his back as Kathy continued the assault on his man meat. There were people passing by going to their cars but no one was really looking at them, except Vicki.

Vicki pulled her smart phone out of her purse and started videoing the blow job.

Kathy started bobbing her head back and forth as she stroked the base and sucked on his cock. His fat cock was stretching her mouth. She could hardly fit it into her mouth when it reached full hardness.

"Holy fuck are you good." The man yelled. "What a cocksucker I found today." He moved his head around as Kathy sucked. Salvatore grabbed her hair and started pulling her face into his crotch. "Suck it, bitch! Suck my cock!" He yelled. "You got a good little cocksucker here." He said to Vicki.

Kathy was almost choking as Salvatore forced her to deep throat him. Saliva was pouring out of her mouth and she was making gagging sounds. This only seemed to spur Salvatore on.

"Oh yeah, bitch!" Salvatore yelled. "Oh yeah... oh yeah." Kathy could tell Salvatore was close to cumming. His body began to jerk and he could not hold on any longer. "¡Dios Mios!" He cried as he began to cum in Kathy's mouth. Kathy kept her mouth closed as Salvatore shot more cum down her throat. "Ah... ah... ah." He cried as his orgasm came to an end. Kathy, as usual, kept the cum in her mouth, showed it to Salvatore, and then swallowed.

Kathy slid his cock out of her mouth and stood to her feet. "Thank you, Salvatore. I really enjoyed sucking your cock!"

"Oh, baby, no, thank you." Salvatore said with his smooth voice, as he zipped up. "I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed it." He smiled. He turned to Vicki. "What do I owe you, madam?"

Vicki started laughing. "No, no." She said. "I am not her madam. I'm her mistress, Vicki, and she is my slave. She has to do what I say."

Kathy got into the car.

"Oh..." Salvatore said. "That is great Mistress Vicki. She is one hot bitch! She can suck some great cock, too. You might be able to make some money."

"I'll keep that in mind, Salvatore." Vicki said. "Stay out of trouble."

Salvatore reached for Vicki's hand, kissed it and said, "Thank you, Vicki. Until we meet again." He smiled and walked to his vehicle.

Vicki started her car and drove onto the highway. Kathy saw that she was heading west out of town. There wasn't much civilization out in that direction, just mountains. They passed several cargo trucks along the way. The drivers, if they looked, would quickly see that Kathy was naked in the car. Many of the drivers tooted their horns in approval. Kathy was both embarrassed to be naked, but also was proud to get their approval.

Kathy took a chance. "Mistress, can I speak?"

Vicki pondered for a while. "Yes, you can speak, slave."

"Where are we going?" Kathy asked.

"You'll see when we get there." Vicki answered. "You don't have to worry about anything. You're just a slave, a slut. You are here for my enjoyment."

Vicki and Kathy rode in silence until Vicki drove up toward a sign on the left that said Cooper's Mountain State Park. Vicki turned left at the access road and drove into the park. She parked the car in the parking lot near the entrance.

"You can get out now, slut." Vicki said. "We are going to go on a little hike. That is why you are wearing tennis shoes. Here are the rules for our hike: 1) you will wear a leash, 2) if I ask you if you need to pee, you will get on all fours and lift your leg and pee, 3) if you meet any men on the hike, you have to suck their cocks and...?"

"Swallow their cum, ma'am." Kathy said

"Excellent cunt! You're right!" Vicki said.

There were a few vehicles in the parking lot. There were a few people who were just getting out to take their hike on the park's many trails. There was a family further down in the parking lot. There was a young man and woman nearer to them. They had a chocolate brown Labrador retriever with them.

Vicki opened her door and stood in the parking lot. She opened the back driver side door and selected the W-H-O-R-E collar and a leash from her bag of toys. She also selected some rope and the flogger, put those in a back pack that she kept in her car. She also grabbed a water bottle she had packed and put that on the side of the back pack. Vicki put the back pack on and then shut both of her doors.

Kathy got out slowly, resigned to her nakedness, and stood to her feet. Vicki came around to her side of the car and walked up to Kathy. She put the collar on Kathy's neck and attached the leash to the collar.

"Now you are my pet!" Vicki said loudly.

The couple looked up at that time and the look on their faces was priceless. It was sort of a confused look, like their brains were trying to process what they were seeing. But they couldn't look away.

"Hi." Vicki said to them. "It's a great day to take your pet to the park, right?"

"Uh, yeah." The man said. "I didn't expect to see a naked woman today. Why is she naked?"

"Slave, tell them why you are naked today." Vicki commanded.

"I am her slave and I will do anything she tells me to do." Kathy replied. "I'm a worthless whore. I deserve to be punished. I need to be humiliated and abused."

"Oh, wow." The woman said. "That's pretty kinky. Are you lovers?"

"No, she is not my lover." Vicki explained. "I am her Mistress and I control what happens to her.

"Well," the man said, "my name is Brian and this is my wife Marcella.

"I'm Vicki," Vicki told them, "and this is my slut Kathy."

Brian couldn't take his eyes off of Kathy. He looked at her beautiful face, her breasts and her clean shaven pussy. It was evident he was sexually aroused. Marcella seemed to be enjoying the spectacle as well. She was smiling as she looked at Kathy.

"We're going on a hike," Vicki said. "Do you want to join us?"

"Sure!" Marcella said. She looked at her husband. "Right, honey? If it's ok with you."

"I'm up for it." Brian deadpanned. "It isn't every day that you get to go on a hike with 3 lovely ladies, one of them naked."

The 4 of them started out on the main trail leading from the parking area. Marcella and Vicki both had their pets on a leash.

"What's your Lab's name?" Vicki asked.

"Princess." Marcella answered. "We got her when she was just a pup. We love her!"

"There is a waterfall up ahead about 2 miles in." Vicki said. "Is everyone up for that?"

"Count me in!" Brian said. "It's just hot enough if we want to swim."

"But we didn't bring any swimming suits." Marcella said. "How do we swim?"

"Uh... I think Kathy has solved that one for us." Brian declared.

Vicki, Brian and Marcella laughed. Kathy did not laugh but she did welcome the thought of everyone else getting naked.

Brian was a tall, sandy haired guy about 6' 2" 200 lbs. He was wearing shorts, a T-shirt and hiking boots. He was carrying a canteen. Marcella was petite and cute with auburn hair. She was wearing shorts, a blouse, hiking boots and had sunglasses on. She always seemed to be smiling. Her tits were small but firm. Both Brian and Marcella looked athletic.

Vicki led the pack as they walked. Brian was directly following Kathy. Marcella was walking Princess on her leash, bringing up the rear. Brian had a great view of Kathy's ass as she walked. Every now and again Kathy would bend in a way where he could see her butt plug and pussy lips. He was getting more and more turned on as he gazed at her naked body.

At times they had to walk single file through the woods when the trail got narrow. After about a mile, they came to a clearing where there was a pavilion with picnic tables.

Vicki said, "Let's stop here and take a water break." She pulled off her back pack and put it on one of the tables.

Brian and Marcella both sat on one of the picnic tables. Brian opened his canteen and took a swig of water. He then offered it to Marcella. Vicki popped the spout on her water bottle and squeezed a stream of water into her mouth. Brian gave Princess water from his canteen, dribbling the water into her mouth a few drops at a time.

"Whore," Vicki said, "Come over here and get some water. Open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

"Yes ma'am." Kathy said. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

"Now pant like Princess is doing." Vicki directed.

Kathy didn't want to but she thought it was best to comply. She started panting like a dog. She stood there panting for a while. Vicki was drawing this out to make a point that she was in charge. After what seemed like an eternity, Vicki laughingly squeezed the water all over Kathy's face. Kathy had to turn her head every which way to get any water. Water was dripping from Kathy's hair, nose and lips when Vicki was finished. Kathy was blinking, trying to clear the water from her eyes.

"That was kind of cruel." Marcella said.

"Well," Vicki began, "Sometimes you have to be cruel to get their attention. Watch this!" She said. "Cunt, do you have to pee?"

A wave of horror came over Kathy. Oh no, she didn't. Kathy looked fearfully at Vicki. This was degrading.

"I said Cunt, do you have to pee." Vicki said lividly. Vicki grabbed the flogger from the back pack and walked over to a nearby tree, almost dragging Kathy along. "You better get down on all fours and you best start pissing!"

Kathy still stood frozen, not being able to move.

Vicki swatted the flogger on Kathy's tits several times. "Cunt," she yelled, "if you don't start pissing, then you won't be able to walk back to the car!"

Kathy got down on all fours. She raised her right leg towards the tree. Brian and Marcella were staring incredulously at the sight before then. They had a full view of Kathy's pussy.

"Piss!" Vicki yelled.

A small yellow stream came out of Kathy's piss hole. It trickled down to nothing. She started bearing down and another weak stream came out, not even making it to the tree. Kathy closed her eyes. She tried to envision the waterfall they were going to. Suddenly, she relaxed and a full stream of piss came out flooding the tree. Her leg was getting tired but she kept pissing until she was done. Then she lowered her leg until she was on all fours.

Speximus
Speximus
38 Followers