The Making of an Office Slut Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're going to head back now." Vicki said. "It was good to meet you all. Marcella, Dot, let me get your phone numbers so we can meet again."

Brian untied Princess from the tree. They exchanged numbers and they all gave each other hugs. They all petted Princess and said goodbye to her, too. Princess loved the attention!

Vicki put the leash back onto Kathy's collar. They walked back to the car without seeing anyone else and they headed back toward town.

Vicki stopped at a fast food restaurant and picked up some burgers, fries and cokes. They had been gone all day without eating. The young woman taking their order realized Kathy was naked.

"Oh my God." She said. "You're naked! I've always thought about being a nudist. You're so beautiful! Is this like a college hazing thing?"

"Something like that." Vicki lied. "She's got a few weeks to go like this before we let her in."

"Oh cool!" The girl said. "I hope you make it! What sorority is it? I may pledge that one next year."

"It's Gamma Upsilon Mu." Vicki answered.

"I've never heard of that one." The girl said.

"It's new." Vicki deadpanned.

They received their order and pulled back onto the highway.

"Gamma Upsilon Mu!" Vicki laughed. "Get it? Ha ha ha. It spells CUM. Ha ha ha ha."

As they were nearing town, Vicki said, "Here we are - Fantasy Land!" Vicki turned left into the parking lot and pulled the car in one of the spots at the front of the building. "Follow me, slut." She said.

They both got out of the car. Vicki led Kathy into the building by the leash. The cashier, a young man in his 20s raised his eyebrows as the naked Kathy was led in.

"Got any problems with this?" Vicki asked him as she went past the check out area.

"Not at all." The man said as he ogled Kathy from behind.

Vicki led Kathy around the adult themed store. They looked at vibrators, dildos of varying sizes, nipple clamps, cock rings, lingerie, butt plugs and porn DVDs.

"This is where I bought your butt plugs, cunt." Vicki told her. "I come here to get ideas on how to punish you and degrade you."

Vicki led Kathy to the ladies room. She removed Kathy's leash. Just as she suspected there was a Gloryhole cut into the wall. "Do you know what this is, bitch?" Vicki asked.

"No ma'am." Kathy answered. "Why would there be a hole in a ladies room?"

"It's called a Gloryhole, bitch." Vicki explained. "You see, the men's room is on the other side of the wall. Do you know where I'm going here?"

"Oh my God!" Kathy exclaimed. "You mean men stick their cocks in that hole? Wait... and women suck their cocks? How disgusting."

Kathy could now see the remnants of what occurred here. The edges of the Gloryhole were black and the wall all around it was splattered with dried cum.

"Well, slut," Vicki said, "You're going to be using this Gloryhole. Any cock that comes through that hole is yours to suck. Let's pee now. I have to go and I'm sure you do too."

They went to the bathroom and then sat on some chairs near the hole. They waited for about 15 minutes. Sure enough, a cock slid through the hole. The cock was not that impressive, a little on the short side. Kathy knew what she had to do. She got down on her knees and stroke the cock until it was hard. She used her hand at the base while she sucked method. They heard groans from the other side of the wall.

"Oh fuck!" Said the man on the other side. "Ugggghhhhh! Oh fuck!"

Kathy could feel the man was about to cum. The man spurted shot after shot of cum into her mouth. Kathy took every bit of it and swallowed it, since she couldn't show it.

She looked over at Vicki. Vicki had her jeans and panties slid down and was rubbing her clit.

"You are so hot, slut!" Vicki said. "I just have to cum again."

Kathy sat on the chair again and started rubbing her clit too.

After a few minutes, another cock appeared in the hole. This cock was huge! And it was black!

Vicki and Kathy looked at each other. "I've never saw a black cock before. Have you, slut?"

"No ma'am." Kathy said. "I have never seen one. Always a first time for everything."

Kathy got back down on her knees to stroke the huge cock. She took all of the black cock she could into her mouth. Not only was the longest she had ever seen, it was the fattest she had ever seen. Kathy could barely fit the tip into her mouth. She gagged and got about 4 inches in. She could not open her mouth any wider. She bobbed her head back and as she stroked the base of his cock. She made gagging sounds and saliva was pouring out when she took her mouth off of it.

"Oh yeah, bitch!" The man said, with a deep voice. "Suck my nigga dick!" He yelled.

This spurred Kathy on. Kathy attacked his enormous cock with renewed vigor. She stroked hard and forced another inch down her throat as she face fucked him. Kathy's mouth was starting to hurt when the black man started to cum.

"Oh yeah." He said. "Take it white bitch! Suck it!"

Kathy felt the first shot of cum hitting the back of her throat. She took his cock out of her mouth and stroked it hard. She caught the rest of the cumshots in her mouth. She pumped until the last drop spurted into her mouth, swallowed, and then she stood to her feet.

The man backed his massive black cock away from the Gloryhole. Kathy sat down beside Vicki.

She could not believe how her life had changed in a short week. This was the 5th load of cum she had swallowed today. She had become a cum bucket.

"Slut," Vicki said, "Lick my pussy!"

Kathy leaned over and began licking Vicki's wet pussy. Vicki had been touching herself enough where her orgasm was close. Vicki reached the point of no return and she started cumming. Her shoulders shook as wave after wave of pleasure came over her.

Kathy went to the sink to wash off her face that was soaked with Vicki's juices. Vicki sat upright in the chair. Soon another cock came through the Gloryhole.

"Slave," Vicki said, "This will be the last cock of the day. But you have to fuck this one."

"Yes ma'am." Kathy said sweetly.

Kathy dried off her face and hands, and came over to the Gloryhole. She pumped the cock to get it hard. She backed up towards the hole and reached between her legs to open up her pussy. She worked to find the right angle and the cock finally popped in.

"Oh my God!" The man said. "I'm fucking your pussy!"

Kathy kept her ass still and let the man fuck her. He started out slow but quickly picked up pace. His cock felt so good in Kathy's pussy. She had been craving cock for hours. The man started fucking her harder and harder. You could hear the slapping of skin as he pounded her. Kathy could feel her orgasm approaching. His cock was hitting her G-spot in the right places. The man grunted and Kathy knew he was close to filling her pussy. She started cumming just as the man started shooting his load into her. Kathy moaned as what felt like an electric charge ripped through her body.

"Ohhhhh! Fuuuucccckkkk!" The man said as he shot his cum deep inside of Kathy. He finally finished and Kathy pulled forward and caught some of the cum in her hand. She staggered to the sink to wash up.

"Slut," Vicki said, "are you forgetting anything?"

Kathy looked over at the man's cock hanging limply out at the Glory Hole. Then it came to her. She bent down and took his limp cock into her mouth and cleaned off all of the cum. She rolled her tongue all over his cock to make sure every drop of cum was gone.

The man pulled his cock out and Kathy went back to washing up.

"Alright slut," Vicki said, "Let's call it a day and head back home."

Vicki attached the leash to Kathy's collar again and they walked through the store again. There were several customers in the store now. Vicki stopped at the dildo section and looked over the selection. After a few moments, she selected a huge dildo that had a wide base that tapered to a point. The dildo was about 4 inches wide at the base and about 12 inches high.

"This will come in handy soon!" Vicki laughed. "This won't hurt me a bit!"

She brought the massive dildo up to the checkout area and paid for it. The cashier put it in a bag and handed her the bag and her receipt.

"Your pet is very beautiful." The young man said. "She must be a good slut because all the guys were saying she was great."

"Thank you!" Vicki smiled. "I have been doing my best to train this cunt. She is improving every day! Young man, do you want to slap her ass?"

"Oh do I!" He beamed.

"Slave," Vicki said. "Back your ass up to him and spread your cheeks."

Kathy backed up to the cashier, bent over and used both hands to spread her ass cheeks to him. The other customers in the store noticed and came to the check out area. This was so degrading.

The cashier took his hands and felt up her pussy and her ass. He then brought his hand back and spanked her right butt check. Whack! He spanked her left cheek in the same way. Whack! He spanked her directly on the pussy a bit lighter. Whap! He did it again... and again. Kathy was getting very wet now. Strangers were standing there watching her with her ass to the cashier and her tits hanging down. The cashier slapped her pussy again. Whap!

"This slut is getting wet madam." He said. "I'm going to have to do something about that, with your permission."

"You may." Vicki said.

The young clerk put his index finger into Kathy's dripping cunt. He finger fucked her forcefully. He slid two fingers in and kept sliding them in and our. Kathy was breathing faster and faster. She moaned.

"What a hot bitch we have here." The clerk said. "What a dripping, wet pussy."

He plunged his fingers into her hole again and again. Kathy let out a loud moan and her knees buckled. She shook and staggered as she climaxed.

"Oh fuck!" Kathy yelled out. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Wave after wave of ecstasy hit her. It seemed that her orgasm was intensified by the sight of the crowd watching her sexual display. Finally, her orgasm ended and she slowly stood back up.

The crowd of strangers clapped.

"Oh my God!" One of the men said. "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen!"

"She is so hot and beautiful!" One of the women said.

"What a slut!" Yet another man said. "I would love to fuck that pussy!"

Vicki led Kathy away quickly, knowing that Kathy was spent and needed some rest. They left the store and got back in the car.

Vicki drove Kathy to her apartment and dropped her off. She took the W-H-O-R-E collar off of her, along with the leash.

"Come naked to work tomorrow." Vicki said. "Remember to shave and wear your butt plug again, as always."

"Oh my God!" Kathy thought. "I am going to work naked tomorrow. Oh my God. I've got to get out of this some way! She has got to be stopped!"

Kathy grabbed her high heels and her keys from the floor of the car. There were no neighbors out when Kathy got out of the car and let herself in the door. Vicki drove off. Kathy's mind was going a miles minute as she tried to think of a plan.