The Making of an Office Slut Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up, bitch!" Vicki commanded. "Your still going to get a beating for your insubordination. Come over here."

Kathy stood to her feet. Vicki pulled her on the leash over to the back pack. Vicki got the rope out and led Kathy to one of the pavilion posts.

"Marcella," Vicki called, "can you help me tie her to these posts?"

Marcella got up off the picnic table and walked over to Vicki and Kathy.

"I've never done anything like this." Marcella said. "But I watched 50 Shades of Grey, well 50 Shades Darker, well and 50 Shades Freed, too.

"And you masturbated to all of them." Vicki said wickedly. "Am I right?"

Marcella turned 50 shades of red at that comment.

"Well... yes." Marcella began. "Maybe I did." She said with a laugh.

"Take her shoes off and tie the rope on her right wrist to that post as high as you can." Vicki directed Marcella. "That way her arms will be over her head. Make it so she has to stand on her tippy toes."

Marcella got down to untie Kathy's tennis shoes. She took off each shoe leaving Kathy barefoot. She took the rope and did as she was instructed.

Vicki tied Kathy's left wrist and pulled the rope high up on the other post until Kathy was standing on the balls of her feet and her toes. Then she tied the rope to the post. Kathy was moving, constantly trying to get better footing. Her tits were moving back and forth she shifted.

Brian was really enjoying the scene playing out before him. He desperately wanted to take his cock out and play with it. He put his hand on his crotch and rubbed it discreetly.

Marcella moved a few feet away after she was done. Vicki moved back and repeatedly swatted the flogger on Kathy's tits. Kathy started moving more and groaned at every swat. Vicki's blows got harder and harder as she swatted.

"This is for speaking to me out of turn this morning, bitch!" Vicki screamed. "I demand full obedience. You are on a leash. Marcella, what happens when Princess disobeys you?"

"She gets a time out." Marcella said.

"Christ, Marcella. You're not helping me here." Vicki said in a pissed off voice. "What kind of disciplinarian are you? A pet needs to be directed in the most effective way possible."

Vicki struck Kathy hard on her left nipple. Kathy screamed in pain. She then struck Kathy hard on her right nipple. Kathy's tits had red marks all over them. Vicki then switch things up and swatted Kathy firmly on her pussy.

"Owwww!" Kathy cried.

"More sensitive there, huh?" Vicki said with a smile. "Marcella, do you want to try this? Are you a dom or a sub?"

"I want to try this, but I don't know if I am a dom." Marcella answered.

"Well, you are probably a dom if you want to try." Vicki smiled.

Vicki handed the flogger to Marcella. Marcella hit Kathy on her pussy but it was a light tap.

"Hit her harder, Marcella." Vicki directed. "She has to feel it."

Marcella hit Kathy's pussy harder this time. Kathy yelped in pain.

"You have to keep up a rhythm too." Vicki said. "A firm swat and then several light swats and then a really hard hit. Keep it random so she doesn't know when the hard hit is coming."

Marcella did as she wad told. She swatted Kathy repeatedly. You could tell that Marcella was getting into the dom role.

"Do you like that, bitch?" Marcella said to Kathy. "Do you like when I hit your pussy?" She said as she struck Kathy extra hard.

Kathy yelled out, "Agggghhhhh! Yes ma'am."

Marcella walked closer to Kathy. She took her right nipple between her fingers and pinched Kathy's nipple sharply.

"Owwww!" Kathy cried.

"Do you like that too, slut?" Marcella cooed. "How about this?"

Marcella reached over and pinched Kathy's left nipple, pulling it and twisting at the same time.

"Owwwwwwwwwww!" Kathy screamed.

"Oh, you like that." Marcella sneered. "I see that your pussy is good and wet."

Vicki was so turned on by Marcella's actions that she slid her hand down her jeans and started rubbing herself. Brian saw that and this caused him to unzip his shorts and take out his very large cock. Brian began stoking his cock in plain view.

Marcella reached down and slid a finger around Kathy's vulva. She rubbed her pussy and then slid her finger into Kathy's pussy. She slid it back and forth several times. Then she took it out and began to rub Kathy's clit.

"Oh, you really like that!" Marcella laughed.

Marcella then pinched Kathy's clit. Kathy let out a piercing scream.

Marcella began swatting her pussy with the flogger again. Kathy started grinding her hips with every swat now.

"Oh, your horny now, slut." Marcella said. "You want a release don't you?"

Kathy nodded.

Marcella slammed the flogger on her ass so hard it startled Kathy. Kathy screamed again. "You answer me, you whore!" Marcella commanded. "Your collar says W-H-O-R-E, so that's what you are. So, answer me, whore. You want a release, don't you!"

"Yes, ma'am." Kathy yelled. "I want to cum!"

"Well, whore," Marcella said, "You're going to have to do something for me, since your Mistress let me abuse you. I am your Mistress too. Mistress Marcella, it has a nice ring to it. I am going to untie you and you are going to lick my asshole. Then when I tell you, you are going to lick my pussy."

Marcella untied Kathy from the posts. Kathy was relieved to be standing on the ground. Marcella then took off her blouse, bra, shorts, panties, socks and hiking boots until she was totally naked. She had small, pert tits and her pussy was totally shaved. She climbed up on the picnic table beside Brian and turned backwards on all fours. Her asshole was totally exposed for Kathy to lick.

Vicki undressed just like Marcella did. This was hot and she wanted to be naked. Brian took their lead and removed all of his clothes as well. He got back onto the picnic table beside his wife and resumed stroking his erect cock.

Kathy came over to the table slowly. She could not believe that she was being told to lick someone's asshole, although she would probably like to lick Marcella's rather than Brian's. She put her knees on the picnic table seat and moved her face towards Marcella's ass. This was degrading and repulsive. Kathy couldn't believe she was about to do what she was about to do. She stuck out her tongue and placed it on Marcella's puckered sphincter. She started licking.

"Oh my God!" Marcella said. "I always wanted to try this!" She moaned as ecstasy overwhelmed her body. "This is as good as they said it was in Cosmo."

Kathy kept up her onslaught on Marcella's ass. She tried pointing her tongue so it would penetrate into Marcella's tight hole. "Oh my God", she thought. "I am getting into this. I am a slut!"

Marcella reached down and started rubbing her clit as Kathy licked. Her pussy was feeling good and she knew she wouldn't last long. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." Marcella moaned. She came hard with Kathy's tongue firmly stuck in her asshole.

As repulsive as Kathy thought licking someone's asshole was, she got off from knowing that she just made Marcella cum.

Brian couldn't hold on after that. He moaned loudly as he shot rope after rope of cum onto the picnic table, the seat and the ground.

"Oh that was so hot, honey." Marcella said, her neck turned toward Brian. "Look at all that cum!"

Vicki had been rubbing her clit furiously and she let out a loud moan as she started cumming. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" She said as her orgasm subsided. "Oh fuck that was hot." Vicki said. "You guys are alright, so sexually uninhibited. And Marcella, you are quite the dom. Are you sure you've never done anything like this before?"

"I've never had any sexual experience like this." Marcella responded. "Like I said, I watched 50 Shades, and I really wanted to try something like this. And I have always fantasized about having my ass eaten."

"I never knew that, Marcella." Brian said. "I didn't know you had a kinky side like that!"

"Well, maybe we should talk more." Marcella said. "Who knows what else we would try!"

"You should meet my friend Stacy." Vicki told Marcella. "She's a dom too. Maybe all three of us could dominate Kathy in one of our sessions. Maybe we could dominate Kathy and Brian."

Brian thought about that. "I don't know." He said. "I don't know if I want to be a submissive. But I was getting off on Marcella commanding Kathy.

They all got dressed, except for Kathy, who just put on her tennis shoes. They gathered their things and resumed the hike. Vicki hooked Kathy's leash back onto her collar.

They hiked another mile in the woods and they came to a creek that had about a 20 foot waterfall up ahead. There were a bunch of other people there, a few young people and an older couple.

The young people looked at Kathy's naked body in shock. The older couple barely acknowledged her.

"Oh how beautiful!" Marcella exclaimed. "Feel the cool spray coming off the water?"

"Yes," Vicki said. "It's so refreshing after our walk. Hey, let's swim."

Vicki started taking off her clothes. Brian tied Princess to a small tree, and then Brian and Marcella removed their clothing as well. Soon they were all naked. Brian and Marcella jumped into the creek. Vicki looked at Kathy and took off her leash.

"Come on, my slut," Vicki said, "let's go swim."

Vicki led Kathy to the creek and she playfully pushed her in. The four of them swam and lounged in the cool water. The young people began to collect their gear.

"You bunch of freaks." One of the guys shouted. "I can't believe you perverts." One of the girls added.

"Don't knock it until you tried it, assholes." Brian retorted. "You bunch of repressed millennials."

The young people left. The older man smiled and said, "I admire you people. You're not letting society dictate what you can and can't do. You only live once."

"Why don't you join us?" Vicki asked. "It is a freeing experience."

The older couple conversed quietly for a moment. "I believe we will, folks." The man said. "I'm Charles and this is my lovely bride Dot."

"Pleased to meet you Charles and Dot." Vicki said. "This is Brian and Marcella, who we've just met. And this is my slave Kathy. Come on in!"

Charles and Dot removed their clothing and came down to the waters edge. They were probably in their early 60s. Their skin was wrinkled in places and parts sagged in others, but they seemed exhilarated to be naked. They jumped into the creek.

"So you said 'Your slave Kathy'." Charles said. "What does that mean?"

"Well," Vicki began, "I am Kathy's Mistress and I control her when I want to. She can't talk unless I tell her she can or unless she is in a public situation like work, at home or with family and friends. I also give her punishment, which serves to make her more submissive and responsive."

"What type of punishments do you give?" Dot inquired.

Vicki answered, "Punishments like swatting her breasts and vagina, caning the bottoms of her feet, hanging her by her wrists. But it also can be degrading acts like having her suck a stranger's penis, licking a woman's vagina, licking her buttonhole or just being naked in public, like today."

So Kathy is getting punished today just by being here naked, wow!" Dot said. "I've often wanted to be naked in public, but this is the first time I ever got the nerve to try it. This is awesome! I am tingling all over."

"Maybe you'll both want to try other new things like we did today." Marcella some up.

"What kinds of things did you do?" Dot asked.

"Well, we all got naked at the pavilion and we whipped Kathy as she was tied up, Brian and Vicki masturbated and I had Kathy lick my asshole. You sure you want to know this?"

"Oh yes." Dot said.

"And then Vicki, Brian and I all came and Brian shot his load all over the picnic table." Marcella continued.

"Oh my." Said Dot. "I have dreamed of doing things like that. I thought Charles would think it was stupid."

"Oh no," Charles began, "that sounds hot. I masturbate to things like that all the time!"

"Well sounds like you guys need to communicate more." Vicki said. "Look at the time you have been missing!"

The group swam and played in the water for a while more. Then they all went back to the shore.

"Slave, are you forgetting something?" Vicki asked.

Kathy racked her brain for what Vicki was asking for. Oh no. She remembered she had to suck the men's cocks.

"Brian, Charles," Kathy said. "Can I suck your cocks?"

Both men looked at their wives for approval.

"I don't see anything wrong with it." Marcella said. "It isn't like you're fucking her. I would love to watch."

"Charles, you can let her suck your cock." Dot said. "This is probably the kind of thing you stroke off to."

Both men sat on a rock on the creek's edge. Kathy knelt before Brian first and stroked his large cock to hardness. Then she leaned down and took his cock into her mouth. She sucked on it for a while.

Charles started stroking his cock as he watched Brian getting his cock sucked. The women sat on the shoreline and spread their legs so they could masturbate as well.

Kathy, like the pro that she was becoming, started bobbing her head back and forth on Brian's cock.

"Deep throat that cock!" Vicki said, as she stuck a finger in her pussy while still rubbing her clit.

Kathy tried taking all of Brian's 9 inches into her mouth. She gagged on it and made gurgling sounds as she to force it all down her throat.

"Oh fuck." Brian said. "No one's been able to take all my cock in their mouth. Oh my God, You're almost there!"

Kathy relaxed her throat as much as she could and finally she got all of his cock into her mouth. Her nose went into his pubic hair above his cock. She deepthroated Brian for a few more strokes and Brian finally came. He pumped shot after shot of cum down Kathy's throat. Kathy would usually present the guy's cum to him and swallow, but this time she could do nothing but swallow immediately.

Brian stood up and pumped his cock as Kathy moved her mouth in front of it. He jacked off the last remaining shots of cum onto Kathy's tongue. She closed her mouth, swirled the semen around in her mouth and like always, opened her mouth to present it to Brian. Then she swallowed the remainder of his cum.

Marcella began to moan as soon as Brian stood up to jack off. Her fingers were flying 90 miles minute as she threw her head back and started her orgasm.

"Aggghhhhhh! Fuck!" She yelled. "Ohhh myyy God!" Her orgasm seemed to last for minutes as she thrashed around. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" She said as she came down from the sexual high.

Vicki and Dot were still rubbing their own clits. They were taking things into their own hands slowly, because they wanted to hold off their orgasms.

Charles had a shit eating grin on his face. He had been dreaming of this moment all of his life. Kathy knelt in front of him and she stroked on his cock to get it to full attention. Charles' cock was average sized, but thin. Kathy would have no problem taking in his whole length.

Kathy bent down and took Charles' cock into her mouth. She sucked on his head and then licked all up and down on his shaft. She did this a few times and then began sucking his balls. She took his right ball into her mouth and then sucked his left descending ball. She then began an assault on his cock, bobbing her head back and forth in rhythm.

"Oh fuck!" Charles said. "Ohhhhh! Suck me bitch!"

Kathy took his whole length into her mouth. She wrapped her tongue around his shaft and bobbed her head furiously in rhythm. "

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" Charles said. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" Charles shot his cum into Kathy's waiting mouth. He put his head back and shot again and again. He finally shot the last of his load.

Kathy, as usual, did not spill a drop. Kathy opened up her mouth and showed Charles his pearlescent load. She closed her mouth, swirled his semen around, and then swallowed.

"Oh my God!" Charles said, "What a hot slut! I want to lick your pussy!"

Dot's fingers started flying over her clit. She could no longer stave off her orgasm. Her hand was a blur as she started cumming. "Agggghhhhh!" She screamed. Her orgasm washed over her and she threw her head back and her body shook. "Oh my God! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Vicki saw Dot cumming and she was ready to cum. She had a finger inside her pussy and she was rubbing her clit. "Oh fuck! This is so hot!" Vicki called out. "I'm cumming!" Vicki started shaking and her orgasm seemed to last forever. "Oh fuck!" She said as she was coming down.

Kathy stood to her feet. She was so horny now since all of the sex was like foreplay to her.

"Charles," Vicki said, "You said you wanted to eat Kathy's pussy. Is that what you want?"

"Oh yes," Charles responded, "I would love to eat her. Darling, are you ok with that?" He said to his wife.

"Yes, but only if she licks my pussy." Dot said. "And I have a blanket in my back pack." Dot hurried and retrieved the blanket and spread it on the ground.

"Slave," Vicki said, "Lay down and spread your legs. Dot, get on all fours and lower your pussy to our slut's mouth. Charles, you know what to do."

Kathy laid down on the blanket in her back and spread her legs. Dot got on all fours and leaned her pussy into Kathy's mouth. Charles almost jumped when he knelt down. He brought his mouth to Kathy's wet pussy. Her pussy had opened up from all of the activity and her pussy lips were full. This wouldn't take long.

Charles licked Kathy's pussy slowly at first, licking her clit and then licking down her slit to her juicy pussy hole. Then he began flicking the end of his tongue on her clit faster. Kathy was moving her pussy back and forth like she was fucking Charles' mouth. Meanwhile, Dot was face fucking Kathy as Kathy licked her pussy. Kathy picked up speed and concentrated on Dot's clit.

Kathy started moaning and then her body began to shake. Pleasure washed over her as Charles kept licking her clit. Without warning, Kathy started squirting as she came. Poor Charles was shocked at first, but kept up the pace on her clit despite getting doused by her juices. Kathy moaned one last time as her orgasm came to an end.

Dot started cumming just as Kathy finished. Kathy's squirting had put her over the edge. Kathy's tongue was moving rapidly over Dot's clit and Dot thrashed about until she told Kathy to stop licking.

Charles' face was dripping from Kathy's squirt. "Somebody should told me she was a squirter!" He laughed. "I've never seen anything like that!"

"Me neither." Marcella said. "That was so hot. I want to do that."

Everyone got back into the water to clean off. They swam for a bit and then went to the shore to dry off.

Vicki spoke up, "Marcella, I have read that you have to totally let yourself go to squirt when you cum. If it seems like you have to pee when you cum, then just let it out. We are all conditioned to hold it in because we don't want a mess. If you prepare ahead of time, or if you just don't care, you have a chance to squirt. Slave, is your orgasm more intense when you squirt?"

Kathy was happy to be able to speak. "Oh yes, the only time I squirt is when I'm really aroused. So it seems like the orgasm is more intense, but it may be that I squirt because our training - you know, because you tell me I can't cum and I hold it off."

Marcella looked excited. "Brian, we have to try this. Maybe we can hold off our orgasms and they will become more intense. I also want to explore dom and submissive roles. I was getting off when I was disciplining Kathy."

"Dot and I had a blast." Charles said. "We have to meet up with you youngsters again!"

"I second the motion!" Dot said. "You have spiced up our sex life. We have so many things to talk about and try."

They all put on their clothes, except for Kathy, who just put on her tennis shoes. Charles and Dot said they were staying at the waterfall. Brian and Marcella said they were continuing on with their hike.