The Making of Aristo Slave Pt. 03a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice reaches forward and starts to undo your dress.

"If you insist in playing with men, it would be a shame your lovely dress should be ruined by their carelessness." Alice says, glancing disapprovingly down at the white pool of come by Horse's feet. Alice slips the dress off your shoulders and guides it down until you can step out it. The purity of the frock discarded reveals the small sexy corset of the new tavern harlot. Alice is drawn to your tits and runs a finger gently around each nipple. You stare unblinking at her though she is clearly mesmerised by you. Alice seems to snap from her reverie, and stares intensely back at you as her hand slides down your corset over your mound, between your legs to cup your pussy. You shudder slightly at this unexpected intimacy.

"Should you ever want a different sexual experience, I would love to play with this." Alice says seductively, giving you a firm squeeze. Her hand lingers on your pussy a little while before she sighs, takes your dress and brushes past you.

You are all but naked, every part of your body the men crave, fully on display. The collective expression on their faces clearly shows the increasing hunger for pleasure, for satisfaction. The edgy atmosphere is building.

12