The Making of Blue Balls

Story Info
Dawn makes Lennys balls bluer.
9.8k words
4.21
9.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE MAKING OF BLUE BALLS (Part 4 of 5)

Having run the pussy-eating gauntlet with the twelve varsity cheerleaders, I was considered fully indoctrinated into their club as the "official" mascot. In three short months, I had gone from high school senior geek to University freshmen sensation. At least in my eyes. My point of reference being that I was involved in a major way physically with the twelve most beautiful and popular girls at this major Southern University.

It took my balls and penis three days to recover from the traumatic experience on Sunday. As Dawn was walking me out to my car she let me know that we had a date again the following Sunday and that she had a big surprise for me. I was bold enough to let her know that I still hadn't entered her pussy yet. At that Dawn had smiled that mischievous grin of hers and told me not to worry, that if I thought today was intense, it was nothing compared to the "fuck of my life" that I was going to get.

On Wednesday when I saw my roommate, Brad, for the first time that week, having spent all my time bouncing between classes and the library, he patted me on the back. "Congratulations big guy!" he said, "There are only a select few who get into the monthly inner sanctum meeting of the Cheerleaders."

"Where in the world do you get your information?" I ask incredulously.

"Don't worry buddy-boy, your secret's safe with me. It still amazes me though how I have all the muscles anyone can see and you're deficient in every area but one...and that's what counts." Brad said in the most serious tone I had ever seen him use. "Football season will be over in a month and then it's on to basketball season. Dawn will probably captain that cheerleading squad as well, although it will be interesting to check out the freshman competition. I hear there are a couple of hotties trying out." "Leave one or two of them for me, Len!" Brad laughed again as he slapped me on the back and headed out the door.

I showed up to Dawn's on Sunday an hour early, turned off my car engine and waited slumped down in my car, under a moss covered oak tree. About thirty minutes later when I was just about to get out of my car, Dawn's door opened and John Payne, All-American Linebacker, emerged with a grin on his face. Dawn's face leaned partially out the door and they engaged each other in one last passionate kiss. With the windows up almost all the way and how far I was from her door, I couldn't hear their conversation. Then he was headed down the stairs, while I crouched low in the front seat so I wouldn't be detected.

I waited another twenty minutes, checked to be sure the coast was clear, and then headed up the way John had come down. Who was I to dictate her actions I thought? I don't own her, although it seemed more and more like she owned me. John's presence did raise some questions however. I knocked on the door and was greeted by a freshly made up Dawn with a perfectly shiny white smile across her deeply tanned face. "Hi lover boy!" Dawn said in a teasing voice as she opened the door wide and invited me inside.

Dawn looked incredible enough to eat, which in a way, was what I knew I was going to do! She was decked out in a short white tennis skirt that barely covered the "V" between her golden brown legs. Those marvelously firm 36Ds were partially covered by a halter-type-jogging bra. Her constantly hard nipples were protruding through without any resistance. Dawn bent over slightly to turn on some music causing the back of her skirt to ride up a few inches exposing the bottom of her tight bare tan ass cheeks and backside of her pussy at the apex of her long legs. A "whooooosh" of exhaled air came rushing out of me as I viewed this incredible sight.

The next hour was like Déj... vu all over again as some famous baseball manager used to say. Dawn on her back her perfect tits staring down at me. Her short tennis skirt flipped up, knees bent and spread wide, while I devoured her wet pussy. This time it seemed very slick to me, much wetter than the last times and her crease was wider, allowing me to get my mouth, nose, and face deeper into her. I rotated my face in circular motions while sticking my tongue even deeper. Dawn really got off this time... "OOOOOHHH LENNY! You've got it all going tonight...DIG DEEEPERRR, AWWWWWWW YEEAAAAHHHH...lick that goo out of me!!!" That was the first time I had heard her refer to her juices as goo, but she was right. It was thicker and whiter than I had ever seen it. Looking back on it now, it wouldn't have taken a rocket scientist to realize that an hour earlier John Payne had probably been pounding the shit out of Dawn's twat and here I was cleaning up the mess. But I was naïve and hopeful for my shot and never put two and two together.

Dawn was quite content at the end of our session, having had six orgasms. I on the other-hand was in my typical state of arousal, my cock at attention ready to go. It was then that Dawn started the process that would change my life forever. She reached over to the coffee table and picked up a wrapped package and handed it to me. "Open it," she said while looking longingly at me. I remembered the last gift she had given me and had no idea what she had bought this time. The box was long and rectangular, almost like something that would contain a baseball bat, except it was about half that size. I eagerly unwrapped the box and lifted the top off. "What is this?" I asked, honestly having no idea as I lifted the clear cylindrical tube, which was around a foot and a half in length with some sort of small motor attached to it.

Dawn smiled, "This is what we're going to use to help you with self-control...it's a penis pump!"

"I...I...I don't know Dawn, can't we just work on it some other way?" I questioned while looking over the simple looking piece of machinery.

"I don't think there is Lenny...you're only going to keep frustrating me and yourself if we don't take care of your problem." She said with her lips pouting slightly. "Don't you want to make me happy?"

I looked at her naked body and thought, what the hell, what's a guy like me have to lose? I'd find that out the hard way. "O.K.," I said, "Do you know how this thing works and what to do?"

"Don't worry about that Lenny, just do everything I tell you, word for word, on schedule, and in one-month we'll have you cured." She answered rather eagerly.

"A month?" I replied, "That's a pretty long time ar...ar...are you sure about this?" I became a little skeptical.

"I'm positive...and besides you get to get off every time." She announced as her closing statement on the matter. "What you have to commit to is twice a day, six days a week for the next four weeks...do you think you're up for it?" she challenged glancing down at my rigid member, "I know your cock is!" she teased.

"All right!" I answered taking the plunge and wanting to sound forceful, "Let's do it!"

And with that confirmation I started down a path in which there would be no turning back. I was in for an exhaustive four weeks. I can still vividly recall the first time Dawn grabbed my semi-hard member and fed it into the pump. Even with my limp 9 inches, there was still about 6 inches of empty space at the end. "Wow!! This thing could fit a horse." I said Dawn tried to stifle a grin, "Well, actually there needs to be plenty of space available for the vacuum suction and expansion of your penis." Dawn replied. Then she flicked on the switch and a low hum that would become all to familiar started up.

I watched in amazement over the next 45 minutes as my penis grew with the suction and Dawn would take me rate to the verge of orgasm and then shut it off. My role was to raise my hand when I was getting close to blowing my load so that she could shut it down. After the feelings had subsided for a minute or so, Dawn would flip it on again. In the final minutes, I was breaking out in a sweat and begging for release. Dawn shut it down, pulled it off my cock and encouraged me, "NOW...beat it till you cum!" I grabbed my reddened and engorged dick with both hands and began yanking outward as fast as I could. Dawn was fixated on my pistoning shaft as she continued to yell out, "BEAT IT...WHIP THAT BIG PIECE OF MEAT!!" I shook and moaned as wave after wave of pleasure shook through me and my sperm blew out all over her kitchen floor. "Why didn't you let me cum in the pump?" I asked. Dawn's reply was simple and to the point, "It's a mess to clean up and besides, I love watching you jack off...it turns me on." I sensed that the real reason was more the later than the former. Then Dawn made a check mark on her calendar and said, "See you tomorrow morning before classes for our next session." And with that she gave me a peck on the cheek and excused herself to get dressed.

The only difference following the first session was that beginning with day two, not only did Dawn insert the tube over my penis, but she began to insert each of my balls into the machine as well. It was uncomfortable at first, but I got used to it. Dawn said it was part of the process to desensitize me so that I would eventually be able to delay my orgasm for hours.

In the last week of our four-week "training" process, I began to notice how my cock was changing. With the two-a-day sessions it all seemed to blur together, but now as I examined myself closely for the first time since we had started I noticed two things. One my dick actually seemed a little longer, if that was possible, and two my shaft, head, and balls seemed to be thicker and fuller. At first I had thought it was due to the temporary affects of the vacuum tube suction, but now it appeared as if the "swelling" wasn't going down, that that was my true size. In addition, the veins and head of my penis had taken on a different look. Before, like my face, my cock even with its size seemed kind of "boyish" in appearance. Now the more noticeable and thick ropelike veins and the more bulbous look of the head, made it look almost fierce or angry. When I brought this up to Dawn, she just put me off; said not to worry about the temporary affects and that in one week we would be ready for a test.

Finally, the last session arrived and Dawn put me through the paces. She said, "today is the test...I'm going to turn the pump on its highest setting and see if I can get you to cum." As she slipped the tube over my cock I noticed that there were only a few inches left at the end instead of the original 6 inches when we had started. She turned on the pump and slowly increased the power setting from a low hum to a high-pitched whine. We both stared at a digital clock she had set up to see how long I could hold out. After an hour straight, my cock had expanded from the suction to completely fill the pump. My cock was mashed against all sides of the clear plastic tube like someone pressing their face against a window. Dawn released my cock and yelled, "BEAT IT!!" as she placed the tube over my balls and turned the power up to maximum again. I two-fisted my cock as the machine inflated and "sucked" at my balls, while perspiration beaded up on my forehead, formed together and started flowing down my face in streams. Finally after another twenty minutes I yelled to Dawn that I was getting ready to cum and she released my balls. She laid down in front of me and screamed, "SHOOT YOUR CUM ALL OVER ME...GIVE IT TO ME!!" I was frantic as I straddle her body looking down at her as my sweat dripped onto her stomach.

"HEAR YOU GO BITCH!!" I yelled back with a month's worth of pent-up emotion. It was almost surreal since I never thought of saying something like that to her. "Ohhhhhhhhhh myyy Gahhhhhhhhhhh.... Ahhhhhhhhhh..." I yelled as I pointed my dick at her face blowing load after load onto her hair, face, and body as I directed my fire hose trying not to leave any area untouched. Dawn in the meantime was in a frenzy on the carpet, back arched, fingering herself, looking like she was having some sort of seizure as she received my cum like it was a gift from the gods.

"Ohhhhhh baby....you are there....you have finally arrived." She have moaned with her eyes closed

Great, I thought to myself, now I'll finally get to fuck this angel. As we were cleaning each other off with a moist washcloth I asked Dawn, "So, now when do we get to consummate this relationship?"

"Lenny," she said "You don't actually think I'm going to let you put that thing in me, do you?" As she said this reached out to grab my deflated member. "Bu..buu...buuut" I babbled. She cut in waving me off with her hand, "This thing is 14 inches long now and as big around as my forearm...If I let you in my sweet little pussy you destroy it...there'd be no way I'd be able to feel anyone else as long as I lived." "No, Lenny," she said, "We have a special thing going right now and I've created this monster for a much more important and bigger purpose." I felt dejected and on the verge of tears. Dawn put her arms around me as we both viewed the pile of man meat lying on the floor between my legs. "I've got a special job for you this Friday. You'll get your pussy Lenny, and I'm going to be the one to help you!"

I could only guess what Dawn had in mind because she wouldn't give me any of the details, only that I was supposed to be at the cheerleaders' sorority house Friday at 8 p.m. My instructions were to wear baggy clothes and appear geeky. I figured I could handle those instructions and despite the fact that I had mixed emotions between being angry at Dawn while feeling betrayed, I felt compelled to go along.

I showed up at cheerleader sorority house a few minutes before eight and was ushered in by the cute honey-blonde gal that had given me the blowjob by the pool. She took me into a side room and said that Dawn had asked her to fill me in on all the details while she was busy getting ready. As Amber, I found out was her name, recounted the details, I was surprised at how exclusive these girls were in regards to their memberships. Amber told me about the history of the cheerleaders here and how the first requirement was obviously to make one of the two major cheerleading squads - football or basketball. There was also an initiation involved that the Senior Captain was in charge of. In this case it was Dawn. It was all very hush hush and the school administration turned their heads because of the great reputation of the cheerleaders in the community, with charity groups, the alumni, and of course all of the ogling fans. The initiation came down to the prospective member drawing a card from a regular deck of playing cards. The girl going through the initiation would have to draw three cards. The first card drawn represented an action the girl would have to follow through with. The second card represented a sexual act that the girl would have to participate in. The third card determined the time frame upon which the second act would take place. There was a board Amber pointed to which showed each card followed by what it represented for the first, second, and third drawing. It all seemed rather elaborate and I asked where I fit in. "That's simple," she said smiling, "you're part of the second stage...the sexual act with the potential candidate."

Dawn peeked her head into the room, "O.K. we're all set," she whispered. I grabbed her arm and asked, "What's this all about Dawn? Who's the potential candidate and what am I supposed to do?"

Dawn put her finger up to her lips to signal me to be quiet and said, "You may not even be involved Lenny, there are three potential guys for the candidate to choose from, you being one of them. If you're chosen by the candidate then you perform whatever action she has chosen." "You'll do fine...I'm counting on it!" she winked, as she beckoned for me to follow her.

All the blinds in the great room of the sorority house had been closed while various lights and candles were burning throughout. The eleven other Varsity Cheerleaders encircled the room which had been modified with a plastic sheet covering the floor, a queen-size mattress in the middle of the floor, and one small end table with a deck of cards on it. I was motioned over to a corner and told to remain out of sight for now. Dawn stood at the head of the room and motioned for one of the girls manning the door to open it. It was then that I saw who tonight's candidate was - Tina Bradstreet. Tina was the freshmen sensation this year, easily making many of the upperclassmen jealous - at least the women. Not only was she stunningly beautiful, but she had ranked first in the State of Texas in gymnastics and was on the cheerleading squad that had placed first in Nationals. I watched Tina walk in with somewhat of a swagger. She had an air of superiority about her that came from knowing that you're great and having it confirmed all your life by those around you. I had seen her briefly at freshmen orientation, but tonight she looked hotter than ever. Tina was a true blonde with straight hair that flowed down to the middle of her back. She had cornflower blue eyes and light brown freckles that softly dotted her nose, shoulders and chest. While Dawn was tall for a cheerleader, Tina was her counterpart standing only about 5'-1" which is also typical of gymnasts. And while Dawn had huge 36D tits, Tina's looked to be about a 34C, but on her small frame they were more than adequate. As I watched her approach the middle of the room I overheard two of the cheerleaders in front of me, "Yeah, Dawn is jealous as hell over this one...she'll do whatever she can to make sure she doesn't make the team." The other one piped in with a grin, "This should be interesting...I heard she's only had sex a few times with her high school Bo back home!"

Tina stood in the center of the room looking straight ahead at Dawn with a challenging look. Dawn cleared her throat and began in a load voice, "Tonight we are making an exception to our longstanding rules and allowing Tina Bradstreet to go through the initiation prior to cheerleading tryouts tomorrow. This was done to accommodate Tina's schedule and by recommendation of Ms. Dane, the Senior Judge for tryouts."

"Miss Bradstreet, do you understand the initiation of the cards?" Dawn asked looking deep into her eyes. "I do." Tina replied without hesitation. I looked up and down the length of Tina's body taking in her firm perky breasts that her covered by a white tank top and the tan muscular legs that extended down from her short tennis skirt. She was much more self-assured than I would have been in this situation.

"Miss Bradstreet, turn over your first card!" Dawn commenced.

Tina leaned forward and flipped over the top card on the deck. It was a Queen of Diamonds, which caused the whole Cheerleading Squad to squeal with delight. Tina looked up questioningly, but still showing no signs of fear whatsoever. I tried to see what was written on the board behind Dawn but it was beyond my vision. Dawn began her proclamation, "Miss Bradstreet will remove her panties and have her pussy shaved."

Three of the team members approached Tina and had her sit in the chair provided. One of the girls had a washbasin, the second a bottle of shaving cream, and the third a razor. "Take off your panties and lift up your skirt," the girl with the shaving cream commanded.

A craned my head to get a better look over the cheerleaders in front of me. Tina lifted up her little skirt to reveal a pair of white cotton string bikini underwear made more brilliant by her deeply tanned legs. She lifted herself up off the chair enough to wiggle them past her buttocks and down over her white tennis shoes. She kept looking straight ahead with that defiant look as she lifted her skirt up over her waist to reveal that she truly was a real blonde. The cheerleader with the shaving cream was beaming as she applied the cream to her blonde bush. "You're gonna love the slick baby feeling when were done with you girly!" Tina kept her head up high, as if to say, 'I'm beyond this, but I'm going to put up with your silly games.'