The Making of Blue Balls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed her forward by her ass cheeks and she fell in a heap in front of me. Her asshole which previously looked like you couldn't put a pin in it stayed open the size of a quarter. Two girls came forward and helped her to a sitting position. A third girl handed her another cup of spiked punch, which Tina downed immediately. The confusion was interrupted by Dawn piping in, "He still hasn't cum yet Ms. Bradstreet, get to work!"

Tina struggled with great determination to her knees, her cunt lips hanging out red and swollen, whereas before they were tucked away inside. She looked up at me and said in a defiant tone, "What's your problem geek? Are you impotent?"

I grabbed my dick, slapped her across the face with it and said, "It's blowjob time baby!"

Tina tried with all her might to get me to cum, but Dawn's training had worked it's magic and I began to wonder if I would cum myself. "On your back princess," I said, "Now that I've broken you in we're going to get into some serious fucking!"

I yelled out for two cheerleaders to grab each of her legs and hold them spread apart like she was doing one of her patented splits. I then coated my cock with some more KY to keep from going dry, put my head up to her cunt, and grabbed the top of her thighs to get some good leverage. Tina grit her teeth still maintaining her better than thou look, despite the humiliation she was going through. I forced the head back in to her ravaged tunnel with one mighty thrust. Tina's head jerked back as she tried to push back at me with both hands to slow down the invasion. With her legs held tightly by my two assistants, she couldn't reach me. "Ohhhhh Fuck.....ooohhh you're sooooo big....pleeeasse." Her legs spread as wide as possible, I was thrusting in as deep as possible while looking down at her stomach and incredible being able to see her tummy swell as I sawed back and forth inside of her. I heard the girls holding her legs say, "Unbelievable, look at her cunt lips getting pulled out as he pulls back!" "Geeeeeeezzz, he's tearing her insides apart!!"

The room became quiet again except for the slurping and sloshing sounds coming from Tina's cunt as I drove in at different angles trying to wider her hole. A guttural noise started coming from low in Tina's throat and she started lifting her ass off the ground, challenging me. "IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT..COME ON, FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG OVERSIZED COCK!!!" I felt like the energizer bunny thrusting my hips forward and slamming my balls into her ass over and over again, my cock banging against the back of her womb. "COME ON FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM!" Tina encouraged. I watched with amazement as her perfect breasts flew up and down on her chest as I shoved violently in and out. "Eeeeeeeeee...I'mmmmm cummmmmmiinnng!" Tina screamed, "Fuck me...I love your cock!!" "Twweeeeett" the whistle blew and I looked over at Dawn who seemed a little perturbed at the fact that Tina seemed to be enjoying herself.

Tina was treated to a third glass of "Cool Aid" while I wiped the sweat off my body with a towel. I turned around to see Tina sticking her ass up in the air and looking around at me with a lusty smile. "Come on geeky boy schtick that big horsh cock up my tiny assh!" Tina slurred obviously drunk now as she wiggled her little butt from side to side. I slapped her ass twice causing her eyes to light up temporarily, "What wuz that fer shilly boy?" she questioned lazily. "We're going to do something else," I answered. I then looked over at the same two cheerleaders who had helped before, "Girls lift Miss Bradstreet up and drop her on my dick when I tell you!"

I laid down on my back, the head of my stiff fourteen inches resting just below my sternum. I grabbed it with two hands and pointed it straight up. The two girls had helped the intoxicated candidate to her feet, each grabbing one leg and positioning her over my cock. As they started lowering Tina, she instinctively grabbed her pussy lips to pull them apart for entry, but I said, "No, no, no...not there honey...I'm going in the backdoor!" Both eyebrows raised questioningly as I said, "NOW!!" and the two cheerleaders leg go dropping her down the length of my thick pole. "Shhhhhhiiiiiittt!!!" Tina screamed as she came rushing down the length of my thick shaft impaling herself through her asshole. Tina's eyes welled up with tears at the searing pain as she finally landed on my sack and balls, 14 inches of hard dick crammed in her ass. "Ffffuuuuuuuuck that hurts....oooooooooooohh" Tina half screamed and moaned. I started kneading her breast and pulling on her nipples as the two cheerleaders lifted her up by the armpits and let go of her again. "Uuuuuhhhhhhh...letsh meee do it" Tina stuttered and slurred as she shook the two girls off. With that she started rising up and down on my cock her ass muscles fighting to clench but loosening as each second went by because of my thick rod.

"Tweeeeet"

Tina slowly finished her fourth glass of "Cool Aid," and was now staggering like a punch-drunk boxer. Her words becoming more and more slurred. In this state her third attempt at getting me to come by sucking me off resulting in her rubbing my dick all over her face and then licking up and down the shaft like a lollipop. The cheerleaders were laughing with glee at this drunken exhibition as Dawn blew the whistle again and gave me a hand signal of hitting her fist into her hand.

Tina laid down on her back her eyes half closed and legs splayed apart barely supporting themselves. "Shum on shtud...shtick that shing up my tight shunt!"

I don't know about tight anymore I thought as I looked down at her wrecked pussy. Her lips were sticking out a full inch and her bright red and swollen. Her pussy hole, which formerly look like a straight line, has gaping open like I had caught it in the midst of a yawn. I decided that this was going to be it. That I was going to blast my cum into her pussy and keep her from walking for a week.

There was no longer a reason to rub my dick up and down her pussy lips, she was able to accommodate me now. I rubbed some more KY on my dick and pushed my cock through her opening, her stubborn cunt muscles no longer trying to keep me from entering. My massive weapon had won the battle of wills and as Tina tried to keep from passing out drunk her muscles continued to relax. Without her being so tense, I was able to drive into her with almost no resistance loosening up her insides more and more as I tried to punch into every side of her cunt instead of just straight ahead. "Mmmmmmm...fush my pretty funt....ooooooh you feeelll sooooo gooooood," Tina moaned. I drove harder and harder concerned that I might not be able to cum and not having the same friction in her cunt I had before. But then I felt it...the slow building in my balls, filled with cum that had been stored for over a week. I grabbed hold of both her ass cheeks, my fingers digging into her flesh and pulling her into me with all my might, just as I thrust into her as far as I possible could. My ass cheeks clenched hard and I let out a load yell, "AAAAAHHHHHH...I'M CUMMMMMMMMIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!" I knew how much cum I could let loose with and blew the first two big loads deep in her womb I pulled out and thrust in and out several more times as I blew a few more loads. Then to make the viewing more pleasurable for the cheerleaders, pulled out completely and blew several more strings of cum out across Tina's chest and face, gripping my penis and hosing her down like a fireman.

I looked down to view the wreckage as the numbing cheers rang in the background from the grand finale. Tina's pussy was staying wide open. The opening was almost two inches in diameter, like she had an invisible pipe in her, holding her cunt walls apart. She was obviously filled up with cum, as it began running out in big globs. Her asshole which had been violated twice was spread open and accepted the cum as it ran down from her ravaged cunt into her other hole. Tina's eyes were closed, passed out, her mouth open from the last moan she had emitted. I staggered up to my feet and my limp 11 inches hanging down between my legs. Dawn came over and gave me a kiss and thanked me for a wonderful performance.

I went down the hall to get a washcloth and began cleaning myself up. By the time I got dressed and opened the door it was eerily quiet. I looked around and noticed that everyone had left, so I quietly made my way back down the hall. As I got to the great room where everything had taken place, I noticed Tina was gone. I was just about to leave myself when I heard what I thought was a whimper from back down the hall. I retraced my steps, careful to be maintain my silence and not stumble into anything in the semi-dark house. The door at the end of the hall was open and I pressed my head up to it to look inside. There was Tina lying on a bed still totally naked and passed out. The surprise was seeing Dawn across the room pulling things out of a bag. I decided against entering, 'I'll just wait and see what happens,' I thought.

When Dawn turned around I couldn't believe what she had in her hands. It looked like a giant black penis that was formed out of a baseball bat! Obviously I'm extremely large at 14 inches and very thick, but this thing was enormous in comparison. Probably 18 inches long and almost twice as thick as me!! I watched as Dawn tied Tina's arms and legs to the four bedposts and then grabbed some KY jelly and started lathering up the battering ram she held in her hand. She then got up on the bed and put the huge phallus up to Tina's still spread open and messy cunt. As she started to push it into her I almost fell into the room. I couldn't believe she was going to shove something bigger than me up this girl. Tina's little bald pussy had looked like a little girls only a few hours ago. I was too nervous to confront her though and kept staring in disbelief.

The huge mamba dick stretched her cunts lips until they looked almost paper thin clinging to the bat-like tool like saran-wrap. I felt my face scrunch up in pain as Dawn continued to shove this "thing" further into her already worn out cunt. As Dawn seemed to dead end, she got up onto the bed and put the full force of her body weight behind the massive dildo and was able to cram another two inches into Tina's violated hole. She finally stopped her pushing and sat back, letting go of the dildo, to look at her handiwork. Tina was still passed out and oblivious of what was going on, but her pussy seeming to have a will of its own and an instinct for self-preservation began pushing the foreign object out. Just the mere presence of this defiance seemed to send Dawn into a rage and she grabbed the end of the "bat cock" and started shoving it in and out of Tina's beaten pussy a foot at a time. Tina lay limp, unconscious, and defeated.

After Dawn gave one last shove full into the depths of Tina's cavernous hole, she turned on a switch I hadn't noticed on the end of the dildo, and a loud humming began emanating. 'A vibrating dildo!' I thought...unbelievable. And then I watched as Dawn pulled out some duck tape and starting wrapping it from Tina's hips across the top of the buried dildo and over to Tina's other hip. She was actually going to keep this thing lodged in her all night! Dawn smiled a sinister smile as she watched Tina's hips, stomach, and legs start shaking involuntarily as her body responded to the artificial stimulation with an orgasm. I began wondering how many times someone could cum in one night and with her vagina muscles loosened up in this state, what Tina was going to look like in the morning. I didn't think it would be pretty. Dawn began collecting her things so I quickly turned and scurried as quick as I could down the hall and out of the Sorority house.

EPILOGUE ************************************************************************

I found out later that Dawn had come back early the next morning and re moved the ropes that had kept Tina spread eagle all night. She had left the duck tape covering the monster dildo on the entire time and Tina was forced to remove the tape and dislodge the bat from her pussy by herself. Needless to say, Tina was unable to perform in cheerleading tryouts the next day and Dawn who was quite jealous of this Freshman sensation couldn't have been more pleased.

My feelings for Dawn changed after that night. Especially as I realized how I (actually my cock) had been used to accomplish Dawn's wicked deed. Through that evening I had come to like Tina and felt compassion for her situation. Those feelings quickly subsided however, as I began to formulate a plan for my revenge on Dawn Ashton.