The Making of Blue Balls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gal with the razor started with the procedure and after quickly dispensing with the top two inches of her bush, looked up with a grin at Tina and said, "O.K. Miss Priss, spread those legs so I can get the rest of your pretty yellow mound!" Tina hesitated briefly and I thought that maybe that would push her over the edge, but then she seemed to dig down deeper as she furrowed her brow, took her two hands and pulled her legs wide apart, her tennis shoes on the floor pressed against one another. The girl with the razor got down on her knees so that she was eye-level with Tina's pussy. "Mmmmmm...Mmmmmm...in a few more minutes, you're going to look like the day you were born." With that Tina shut her eyes tight like she was wanting to pretend that all of this would just go away. It was fun in a way to see someone on the receiving end of the teasing and I found my dick starting to harden as I watched the last of the hair cut away. The girl with the basis took out a washcloth and wiped away all of the excess hair and shaving cream and then pulled out a bottle of baby oil, squirted it into her hand and started rubbing it all over Tina's now bald pussy. Tina jerked and her eyes immediately shot open, "What are you doing?" she said in a controlled panic. "Don't worry deary," the girl replied without hesitation, "You don't want a rash to start do you?" "I suppose not," Tina answered, while the girl continued to rub her hand somewhat excessively across her pussy, inside her thighs and up her taut muscular stomach.

I was so intent on staring at Tina's spread legs that I hadn't noticed anything else. As I pulled my eyes away, I noticed Dawn with that mischievous grin I had seen so many times in the apartment. I wondered what was next. I looked back at Tina and the cheerleader rubbing the oil was still going concentrating more on more on the slit between Tina's legs and her now protruding clit. I heard a slight grown come from Tina as I looked up and saw her eyes closed, head tilted back, and mouth slightly parted. The girl rubbing her clit was smiling now as she spread her pussy lips with her other hand and slowly started to insert her finger in to Tina's wet hole. "Ah Ahhhh Ahhhhhh." Tina exhaled as she started to scoot forward on the chair so that more of the girl's finger would go in. But I easily recognized the torture session that was unfolding having experienced it so many times myself. It was obviously designed by Dawn. The girl on her knees kept unmercifully pulling her finger out and then would ever so slowly circle the outside of Tina's cunt until finally returning and inserting her finger again. After five minutes of this, Tina's hair along the side of her face began matting to the sweat that was beading up. Her legs were spread even wider as she started to move her hands forward to encourage the girl. The two assistants who had still stayed at her side grabbed both of her arms to keep her from helping. "Pppp...pllleeeeaaassse..." Tina moaned. "Please what missy?" the girl asked, like she was oblivious to what she was doing to her. Tina continued to lift her ass off the chair trying to get herself off and not wanting to succumb to begging. After squirming to try and get herself over the edge, she softly whispered, "Le..let...me....cum"

"What's that deary? I can't hear you." The girl replied smiling to herself.

"I said please let me cum." Tina raised her voice slightly, eyes still shut, her legs spread wider than ever.

"I'm sorry, that doesn't sound like a cheerleader voice to me...I don't think you really want to." The girl challenged back.

I almost felt sorry for her as I watched Tina writhing around, a cat and mouse game, as she tried to get off, but only being allowed to reach the very edge before the girl would back off again. "I WANT TO CUM!" Tina belted out, "RUB MY CLIT...STICK YOUR FINGER IN MY PUSSSSSEEEE!!!" She screamed as she bucked her ass up and down on the chair. The girl took two fingers and started jamming them in an out of Tina's pussy as she rubbed on her clit with the other hand. "UUUHHHHHHHHHH...THAAATSSS IIIIIT....AHHHHHHHH." she yelled, her head way back and mouth opened wide. I was stone hard watching the sight unfold. Tina finally came down from her high and tried desperately to regain her composure. The girls were all clapping which seemed to irritate Dawn. Between the humiliation and massive frigging, Tina's face was beat red. As soon as the girl removed her hand, Tina snapped her legs together and quickly pulled her skirt down and put her defiant face back on again.

"Very good Miss Bradstreet," Dawn complimented in somewhat of a sarcastic tone, "Only two more cards to go." "You may pick number two now."

Tina reached out with authority, drew the top card on the deck, and placed it face up on the table with an audible "click." "THE KING OF HEARTS!" Dawn proclaimed, and there was a loud, "Oooooooooohhhh!" from all the girls, who must have already known what that meant. I noticed Tina's eyes dart about the room looking for some clue as to what would happen next. The two girls in front of me turned and said, "You're up!" Then grabbed me by the arms and led me forward. As I was coming forward, I noticed two other guys being led forward as well by two cheerleaders each. One of them was John Payne and the second I recognized as Willie Williams the center of our basketball team. We were led to the center of the room and lined up facing Tina. Throughout all of the action I had never noticed either of them, which was not an easy thing to do.

"Tina Bradstreet....you have chosen the King of Hearts and by doing so you now have another choice. You must choose which of these three gentlemen you want to perform a sex act with," Dawn said with a thick slice of sarcasm. "You have one minute to make up your mind beginning NOW!"

Tina looked us up and down back and forth. Her three options were of course me a skinny looking fellow freshman classmate, although a geek, John Payne, All-American Linebacker, who looked to be about 6'-3" 250 lbs. of solid muscle, and my nemesis with Dawn, and then Willie Wilson the 6'-11" center of our basketball team whose skin was dark as night, but showed a friendly smile. Tina looked apprehensive, as all the possibilities must have been racing through her head. Finally Dawn said, "TIME!" and looked up at Tina.

Tina did what any sensible nearly virgin girl would have done. She must have considered who would appear to be the least intrusive and aggressive and would let her get out of this situation with the least impact. She pointed a finger in my direction and said, "I choose him!"

Dawn smiled as the answer, as I glanced in the direction of John and saw him looking at me with disdain. "Now Miss Bradstreet," Dawn continued, as the cheerleaders led the other two guys out of the sorority house. "Choose your final card to determine the sex act and time." A month ago my cock would have been on the verge of busting loose at the idea of what lay ahead, but because of Dawn's month long conditioning, my dick was semi-hard, but hanging down the leg of my sweatpants.

Tina reached forward, feeling more confident about her choice and flipped over the next card. "The Jack of Diamonds!!" Dawn exclaimed with joy. The girls let out the loudest cheer of the three I had now heard. Tina and I appeared to be the only two in the room who didn't know what the Jack of Diamonds meant. Dawn raised her hands to quiet everyone and then began, "Miss Bradstreet, you have chosen Leonard as your partner and drawn the Jack of Diamonds. In doing so the two of you will strip naked and have oral, vaginal, and then anal sex. The time period will end when Leonard has had an orgasm. If that occurs during oral sex then it's over, if not you will continue until it does. Each phase will last a maximum of 15 minutes and repeat itself as often as necessary...do you understand the rules?"

Tina nodded her head slowly, obviously trying to devise a plan. I knew that my plan of attack, if I were her, would be to get this kid off as quick as possible during the oral stage and beat them at there own game. I felt a tap on my should and then Dawn whispering in my ear, "This is what I trained you for Lenny, delay your orgasm as long as you can and give it to her hard and you'll get me...if you don't get through the phases at least twice you can forget ever seeing my pussy again, let alone getting to fuck me!"

Tina and I stood face to face and I could see the look of determination in her face. Dawn barked the orders, "Miss Bradstreet, as soon as you remove your clothes the first 15-minute segment will start. When I blow my whistle, that will begin the next segment and so on....are you ready?"

"Ready," Tina replied smiling at me.

This was my big chance. All I had to do was keep from coming for 15 minutes and I would get to fuck this babe. I didn't really care for the big audience, but hey beggars can't be choosers.

Tina quickly removed her shoes and then pulled down her white tennis skirt. There was a white triangle where her mound had been shaved and now revealed a shiny bald pussy. Her muscular tan legs and tight firm ass looked great. She then crossed her arms in front of her and pulled her shirt over her head revealing a lacy white bra that was filled out quite nicely. Reaching behind her she unhooked the bra and then leaned forward slightly as she allowed herself to fall out of the two C-size cups. As was the case with her firm legs and buttocks her two tits were round and firm and stood out proudly in the same haughty manner as her face. Her two firm tits were capped with light pink aureoles and slightly darker nipples. The cheerleaders started whistling and cheering there approval as Dawn yelled over them, "GO!!!"

Tina move into me pressing her body against me and then pulling my hands behind her to grab her firm ass. I started kneading it as she got up on her toes and grabbed my head and pulled me to her mouth and began french kissing me. If her desire was to get me hard, she was doing a great job. She pulled her mouth off mine long enough to move her mouth to my ear and whisper, "I'm gonna make you cum quick geek, so don't try anything fancy!" That was an instant turn-off to me and quickly reminded me of the fact that everyone was taking advantage of me, Dawn, the cheerleaders, and now Tina. I made up my mind right then that this girl was going to get the fucking of her lifetime...I had had it with people taking advantage of me.

Tina was done with the 30-second foreplay and began pulling my shirt off. Once my bird chest was showing she started to tug on my sweatpants. My sweatpants around my ankles, I stepped out of them and stood there only in my boxers. Then it was my turn to have a laugh. Tina grabbed my boxers where the head of most guys dicks would have been, only on me she was grabbing the middle of my fourteen each mamba. She looked up at me with a questioning eye and then slowly started to lower her hand along my shaft. Her eyes continued to widen as she finally reached the plum-sized head of my dick just above my kneecap. Tina quickly pulled my boxers down to see if a sorority joke was being played on her and her mouth dropped open and I heard her exhale... "OHHHH MYYYY GOSH!" The cheerleaders were all hooting and hollering having witnessed my exploits previously.

Tina genuinely looked panicked and now it was my turn to smile. "You've only got about ten minutes left... you better start sucking bitch," I said, loving being the one with the power. Tina regained whatever composure she could, dropped to her knees, grabbed my dick with both of her tiny hands and tried to stuff the head of my cock in her mouth. She wrapped her full luscious pink lipstick coated lips around the head of my dick and was able to get about two inches of the shaft in before I hit the back of her throat. She gagged slightly as the cheerleaders roared in the background. "Ten to one she can't get him off before he fucks her!" I heard one of them shout.

Tina pulled back slightly to try a different approach. She continued jacking me off with both hands while simultaneously holding the head of my dick in her mouth and swirling her tongue around the sensitive ridge. I enjoyed the sensation for a minute and then grabbed the back of her head with both of my hands and plunged my dick into her mouth. I wasn't about to let her run the show, shoving into the back of her throat again and causing her to gag once again. I knew there was no way I could deep-throat her with the size of my dick without causing permanent damage. "TWEEEEEEEET!!" I heard Dawn's whistle blow, followed quickly by a roar of approval from all the girls gathered around. "This is gonna be great!" I heard one of them yell.

"ON YOUR BACK!!" I barked, "I'M NOT WASTING MY TEN MINUTES!!" I spat out. Tina quickly lay down on her back, intimidated by the screaming girls, but also confused by the sudden turn of events of this geek turned stud. I immediately dropped to my knees pushed her bent legs apart as wide as I could and started licking her bald snatch. It felt so baby smooth, having been shaved only minutes before, as I ran my tongue up and down the length of her slit. I started squeezing her tits and pulling her nipples with one hand, while I made slow circular motions around her clit with the other and teased the edges of her pussy lips with my tongue. Tina seemed relieved at my actions and slowing started to get into it, pressing her hips towards my face as her pussy sought out relief from somewhere. "Ooooooooh that feels soooo good, geek," Her use of the word geek snapped my out of it as I took her to the edge three times over the course of a minute. "I'll show you geek," I said, as I raised up on my haunches and grabbed hold of the 14 inch cock Dawn had created, with both hand, and started beating it down onto Tina's swollen pussy. "Thwwwaaak! Thwwwaaaak! Thwwwaaaaak!" it rang out as I slapped it down time and time again. The cheerleaders were going nuts and began chanting in unison, "PUT IT IN...PUT IT IN...PUT IT IN!!"

Tina's head was tilted up slightly watching in slight pain and horror at the beast I was about to unleash on her pretty bald pussy. I was watching also as I view the dark reddish purple appendage that no longer seemed a part of me. The veins pulsing on each side the thickness of her fingers and the knotty head flared out on the end like a cobra waiting to strike. I grabbed the end of my cock and started rubbing it up and down her wet slit to add some lubrication and then pushed forward pressing the head forcefully into her. The shiny lips of her pussy pressed hard into the head of my dick as they enclosed around me seemingly changing the shape of my hard yet malleable cockhead. "Mmmmmmmmm" I grunted trying to shove forward, "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Tina moaned back. She was so tight I grabbed my cock with both hands about an inch outside her pussy and started pulling out and pushing back in so that I was using only about 4 inches of my dick. I felt like I was shoving a dildo in an out of her, but it was me. My concern being that I didn't want to ram into her tight hole and cause damage to my penis if I bent myself in half - she was that tight. I knew I only had about ten minutes left so I kept using the same process as I fed her an inch at a time, in and out in and out, slowly coating my cock with her pussy juices. Tina was grunting and groaning... "Please stop...ohhhh....no more...you're hurting my pussy...please..." Her begging just encouraged me to go farther as I was now only able to hold myself with one hand while 10 inches were buried inside her. "Aaaaaaaaawww...heeeellllp meeeeee....Oooooooooooooh" Tina continued to bellow as I felt myself pushing through a part of her canal into what felt like a much bigger space. I could only figure it must have been her womb! The thought of that excited me even more as I pressed forward and hit a wall as the final inches went in and I looked down to see what looked like pussy hair but was actually my pubic her pressed fully against her. "Uhhhhhhh...I feeeeellllll soooooo fullllllll," Tina moaned, finally opening her eyes and looking at me. I stayed there for about 15 seconds giving her a chance to feel the whole length and girth that her pussy had swallowed. "HANG ON TINA, CAUSE HERE WE GOOOO!" I said, and with that I pulled my shaft out all the way leaving the head of my dick in, grabbed her slim hips and plunged all the way back in through her tight canal into the open cavern and against the back of her womb. "Nooooooooooooooo.....uuuggghhhhh!" came the sounds whooshing out of Tina. I continued my repetitious assault with deep long strokes, my big balls slapping down into the crack of her ass and cheeks. Sensing that I only had a few minutes left I lifted her legs over my shoulders, raising her ass off the floor and dug in deeper as I alternated between several short strokes and then plunging the full 14 inches back into her again. "OW..OW..OW...OWWWWW...GAAAAAAAHHHHHHHWWD!!!" Tina erupted as I felt a flood of liquid lather up the shaft of my cock and ooze out of her pussy as she came with a shiver, legs stiffening straight out behind me. "TWWWWEEEEET" the whistle blew again.

I don't think Tina even comprehended then that we were going to the next stage because I hadn't cum yet. I was so focused on what I was doing that I hadn't even felt the urge yet! Tina was a sweaty mess and someone handed her what they claimed was punch and I later came to find out was spiked pretty heavily. She gulped it down in three big gulps as Dawn yelled out, "Lets get going guys!!"

"ROLL OVER!" I commanded, and grabbed her hips twisting to help her do so. Tina was on all fours her perfectly shaped ass facing me, as she twisted her head around looking back. "Please be gently," she said, "I've never done this before." I saw the look of concern on her face and knew if her pussy was that tight her asshole was going to be damn well near impossible to enter. I tube of KY came flying across the room hitting me in the chest, "Use that!" I heard a faceless female yell. I covered my cock in jelly as I reached forward and rubbed her still soaking pussy, "Mmmmmmmmmm" was Tina's only response as she backed into me. I had never done this either and decided I would just treat her ass like her pussy and reached forward to grasp her smooth tan cheeks in both hands, spread them apart and stuck licked up and down the crack of her ass starting at her pussy. "Ooooooo myyyyyy....ahhhh that tickles....stop," Tina squirmed as she shook her beautiful ass side to side. I grabbed her hips tight and plunged my tongue deep into her ass. "AWWWWWWWWWWW" Tina yelled as she shoved back into me. I reached out with my hand grasping her slick pussy and pulled some of the juices up to her ass. Then I got on one knee placed the head of my dick at her tightly puckered sphincter, grasped my cock behind the head and tried to shove the head in. The room suddenly went silent and I looked around at mouths aghast, probably clenching their own ass cheeks together at the thought of an invasion like this. I continued to press until the head finally squeezed in only to give out a yell of my own as her tight sphincter muscles clenched around the top of my shaft cutting into the circulation. "Uuhhhhhhhh Biiiiiiittch, you're gonna pay for that!" "FUCK HER UP THE ASS...FUCK HER UP THE ASS..." the cheerleaders started chanting. I grabbed hold of her hipbones reaching around and digging my fingers into the top of her thighs and pulled her into me as hard as I could while driving my battering ram forward. For some strange reason I thought of the saying, 'a square peg won't fit in a round hole,' as my cock tore into her tender virgin ass flesh. "Aaaahhhhhhhh...eeeeeeeiiiiiiiii," Tina screamed out, her arms giving way as she fell face first into the carpet. I only got about eight inches in on the first thrust so I pulled back and gripped a little lower on her thighs to get better leverage and drive forward harder. Tina's ass was sticking way up in the air now that her face was buried in the carpet. I drove forward again and again pounding a few more inches into her ass with each thrust. "uhhh...uhhh....uhhh...it...feels...like...your...fist...is...up...my... ass" Tina moaned helplessly as she continued to be skewered by my thick foot plus long cock. With each violent thrust my sac and balls were swinging up under her spread legs slapping loudly against her hairless cunt. "Plllleeasse, mercy....." Tina was crying out as the third whistle blew.