The Making of Brii Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I looked at her pleadingly, and then at the machine and back at her, but she whispered "Whatever, she's seen it now. Either she knows what it's for or she doesn't.")

"Great Angie, how are you? You look great! And I was telling Brian...errr....my son...errr....you husband??...."she trailed off in a puzzled voice.

"Briianna now, your daughter, my wife," Angie politely said.

"That still sounds odd to me," she admitted, "but yes, it would definitely appear so, yes...that she looks great too."

"She really does," Mistress Angie agreed. As we got back to the chair, she put me in front of the screen and quickly stashed the dildo, before sitting down and pulling me down so I was sitting on her lap with her arms around my waist. "We worked together on her look. Blonde hair, long and feminine of course," she said as she combed through it with her fingers, and pulled it back a little. "Just two earrings in each ear, we wanted sexy, not trashy," she continued. "We did a little work on the face, just the nose, a bit around the eyes and chin," she said as she caressed them, "but the hormones really did most of the work there."

"Speaking of areas where the hormones did the work," she laughed as she continued down my body to my tits, stopping with a hard firmly on each. "Well first of all, we had a bit of a disagreement on these," she said. "Brii had been living with Cs...And had gotten used to them, and was leaning in that direction. I wanted her to go with Ds. I thought we'd both be happier, and if you're going for it, might as well go for it, right? Right before she went in, she reiterated her stance for C, but ultimately said she'd do whatever would make me happy, because she loves me. I went with Ds. However, over the course of the last few weeks, everything has started to heal and settle, and she's noticed that things didn't fit, so we re- measured. The hormones, plus her genetic makeup had added a size, so she's up to double ds. The hormones also softened her in the right places and gave her nice curves and her regular yoga and cardio workouts have given her nice legs and a nice firm but cute bubble butt," she said as she squeezed it.

(I could see what she was doing here. By having me sit in her l and by taking my mom on a tour of my body, she was masterfully and subtly showing her control at a few points, while still showing an overall picture of us working together.)

"I was telling her how great the boobs look, and how girls in our family carry them. I knew that was part of it. She got that from me," she smiled. "Same with the butt...it looks great, and runs in the family."

"Oh I can tell, Mrs. Jones" Mistress Angie said with a smile. "She gets it from her momma!" My face did start to get red again at this point, not only were they talking about me like I wasn't there, but the subject matter was staying in the same uncomfortable area. I looked down. They both sensed my discomfort. Mistress Angie rubbed my shoulders reassuringly, and then put her hands around my waist again and held me close.

"Baby, this is what girls talk about, right Mrs. Jones? I talk about these things with my mom."

"Brii, this is all a big shock to me, and I think I'm handling it all pretty well. You're a woman now, but I never saw you grow into one the normal way. Mothers help daughter grow into womanhood. They see their boobs; they help measure for and purchase their first bras. In this case, I think we're past the training bra stage, though" she laughed. I assume you want me to treat you like the daughter that I never had, right?" my mom said.

Mistress Angie jumped in "Yes she does," she said as she tugged my sweat shirt zipper down a bit. I looked back at her, but she said, "It's what girls do, dear, don't be a rude daughter to your mother." I put my hand on top of hers, and helped her unzip it the rest of the way, freeing my brand new double-d tits from their confines for my mother to see.

I looked my mom in the eye as I held them up for her to see. Then I moved my hands and let them bounce. I shook my shoulders a bit and winked.

"I'm so jealous!" my mom shouted. "Wow, those are incredible. Thank you for sharing that with me dear, it really helps me. I'm still working on it, but it's a great start to our new mother-daughter relationship."

Mistress Angie chimed in, "And I get what you're saying, and I think it's awesome how you've accepted her, and us, really. It did seem a bit odd at first, and I'm sure it's still a bit of a shock to you both, but it's just the progression of our relationship. It's renewed us. We are two people who love each other, the same two people who married each other; just now Brii looks how she was meant to look. I'm very attracted to her, she very attracted to me. She's happy, I'm happy. We're happy.

You should visit soon," she continued.

"I'd love to, but I don't really sleep well in hotels," my mom replied.

"You can stay with us, seriously, we'd love to have you," Mistress Angie offered. "You can sleep in our bed, it's no problem."

"That sounds great, I'll check my calendar and let you know," mom said.

"Excellent!" Mistress Angie exclaimed. "We're looking forward to it! We're going to have to let you go, Mrs. Jones. The doctor said she's all healed up now, and I have a busy evening planned for us" she said as she winked. "Oh I bet, you two love birds have fun," she said. "I remember..."

"I'm really sorry, Mrs. Jones, but I'm gonna be honest, I gotta get my hands on all this NOW!" she said as she full-on grabbed my tits, shoved her tongue down my throat, stood me up and grabbed my ass!

"Bye girls. Brii you'll have to show me some of your new bras next time," I heard her say as I logged off.

"Baby, I wasn't lying to your mom, I DO have a surprise for you. We're getting re married yet this afternoon, that's why I'm home early! We'll have a staycation honeymoon for now; I've got a hotel booked downtown for us and everything. The car is packed. We need to get dressed and over to the courthouse. This is why I had you get your ID taken care of the other day; I know that was a pain, but now we can do this properly. And I know you want a chance to get all dolled up a bride!"

"Mistress Angie, I'm speechless! I'm....I love you!" I cried as I ran over and threw my arms around her and kissed her.

"I love you too, baby, let's get you dressed!" she exclaimed. I stripped down to nothing, and she came out with my undergarments.

She handed me what I knew to be a lacy white garter belt along with white thigh highs and a white thon. Confusion set in, as I knew she did not prefer garter belts, and up to this point, I'd never worn one. I had no idea how to do it. Mistress Angie smiled and said, "That's the garter belt I wore on our wedding night. Something old, right? Stand up," she told me, as she fastened it around my waist. "That goes on first, so I have easier access later, but I guess it probably doesn't really matter since you're wearing a thong. Ok, sit back down," she told me. I sat down and carefully rolled the thigh highs up my legs and stood back up so she could help me fasten them to the belt. Next up, Mistress Angie procured from the closet a white corset. She pulled it down over my head. "Arms up," she said. I put my arms up, and felt her first tugs to tighten the corset around me. Then she tugged again. Wow, it was getting really tight! "Grab the dresser," she commanded, as she put her knee into my back, gave the laces one last mighty tug and tied them off behind me. It took a moment for me to get used to it. After I caught my breath, I looked at myself in the mirror. The corset was a quarter cup style, which gave my tits some support, but mostly just pushed them up and created cleavage! Mistress Angie reached around me, kissed my neck, and grabbed my tits. "And something new," she laughed as she jiggled them.

"Something borrowed will be the ring," she told me. "You can borrow my ring for the ceremony, but I'll want it back. We'll both be wearing female rings on a daily basis," she told me as she handed me the thon. I tried to bend over in the corset, but was unsuccessful. Instead, I had to sit down on the bed and pull it up my legs. While I was sitting, I also put on a beautiful pair of seven inch white heels. Mistress Angie took my hand so I could stand up, and finish pulling up the thong and nestling it between my ass cheeks. "Something blue, are these useless little things," she laughed, as she cupped my tiny cock and balls through the smooth satin.

Next, we got to work on my hair and makeup. Mistress Angie skillfully applied all my makeup, including a nice bright pink shade of lipsticks to my lips to match my fingernails and toenails. My hair was swept up into a very sexy up do, and I put on a nice pair of earrings and a great necklace. I turned around, and saw the dress in her hands. It was exquisite. It was so pretty I almost started to cry, but I managed to hold back, so I didn't smear my makeup. I carefully stepped into it, and Mistress Angie helped cinch me into it, and make all the adjustments. I looked at myself in the mirror, and was in awe. Sexy is the only word that would adequately describe what I saw. The dress was strapless and barely contained my tits. There was a cutout that showed off my lower back, and it was very tight which showed off my ass and restricted my steps to very tiny shuffles. I just stared at myself, and zoned out, until I heard Mistress Angie tell me it was time to go. I looked over at her. She looked beautiful in a long black dress, which showed a tasteful and classy amount of cleavage, accented with understated jewelry and bright red lipstick.

"You look beautiful," I told her.

"You look beautiful as well," she smiled. "You look like a fucking wet dream Barbie of a bride," she growled. "I'm going to enjoy fucking the shit out of you later," she whispered as she led me to the car. As I buckled my seatbelt, I noticed the backseat was completely stuffed with luggage, and I assumed the trunk was as well. What could we possibly need for one weekend? The ride to the courthouse was uneventful. When we got there, there was a small line to go in front of the judge, but it wasn't too bad. There were a few same sex couples, the rest were traditional couples. Of course I noticed all eyes were on me. Obviously the straight men were interested. The gay men noticed. Gay men love tits for some reason. Both the butch and femme lesbians....even the straight women had their eyes on me, although they were bit less enthused than the others...oh well. It's my wedding day, and I look beautiful and I won't apologize for that.

Soon it was our turn, and we went before the judge and said our vows. When she said, "By the power vested in me by the state of California, I now pronounce you wife and wife, you may now kiss," I had a feeling of indescribable joy wash over me. Mistress Angie dipped me (almost freeing my tits in the process!), and we passionately kissed. A photographer on hand captured the special moments. We signed the license, and were on our way to the hotel. Mistress Angie parked the car, and the bellboys started loading our luggage onto carts. We got checked in, and went up to our home for the weekend, the honeymoon suite. It was beautiful, with a great view over-looking downtown, a balcony, hot tub, and large bed with lots of pillows, really everything a girl could want.

I saw Mistress Angie sit down on the bed and begin to rustle through her purse. She pulled out a large cock, leaned back, rolled up her dress, and attached it to a harness she must have been wearing the whole time! She beckoned me over with her finger and pointed to the floor. The luggage had still not been delivered to the room, but that was not my concern. If Mistress Angie wanted us to be seen, then so be it. I gingerly got down on my knees, which was very difficult in the dress and corset, and took her cock into my mouth. The veil immediately got in the way, so she helpfully pushed it back as I continued to suck. I looked her in the eye, as I took it out of my mouth briefly, dropped some spit on it, and ran my hands lovingly up and down the shaft as I gently kissed the tip. She smiled, and I buried the entire thing all the way to the base! Then I picked up the pace, making sure to occasionally poke it into the side of my mouth to make my cheeks bulge. We got so worked up and I was going so fast, that it slipped out of my mouth a few times, and poked me in the face, but I made sure I got it back in its proper hole very quickly!

There was a knock at the door, and Mistress Angie pushed me back off her cock, and straightened her dress. "Come in," she said. I struggled to get up, but just could not. Mistress Angie offered me no help, so I remained kneeling in front of her. Four bellboys came in with six carts of luggage. Once they entered the room, Mistress Angie helped me to my feet. "Brii, you can tell them where to put things, I need to use the restroom," she said.

"Um, you can just unload those by the bed," I said, motioning to the first three carts. I shuffled around the room, trying to find a good spot for the rest. I caught my reflection in the mirror. Oh no, my lipstick was smeared all over my face, and not a little bit, like from kissing. A lot, like from cock sucking! I quickly cleaned it up the best I could, but honestly, it didn't make any difference. I turned back away from them, and said, "The rest can go there," I motioned with my hand.

"Is there anything else we can do for you, ma'am?" one of them asked.

"No, that's good, thank you," I said as I handed him a nice tip and showed them the door.

"Thank you ma'am, we hope you continue to enjoy your stay," he said politely (and perhaps a bit suggestively) as they left.

"I'm almost ready for you, you better be ready for me," I heard Mistress Angie yell. "Go ahead and open all of the luggage," she said.

I opened them all, and could not believe my eyes! One whole suitcase was just my costumes. A second contained my lingerie, undergarments, hosiery, heels and swimsuits. A third contained all of Mistress Angie's outfits for the weekend. The rest contained all sorts of bondage equipment and sex toys, most of which were familiar, but some were not.

"Crawl to me, slave" I heard Mistress Angie growl. I looked over and almost fainted at what I saw! Mistress Angie was decked out head to toe in red leather! The red leather corset she wore rivaled mine for cleavage exposure, and I have no idea how she got into those pants, they looked like they were painted on her! Her lips were also red, as were her seven inch open toed platform heels. Her hair was pulled back and secured with what looked like chopsticks. Elbow length leather gloves adorned her hands, and large red so jutted obscenely from her crotch. In her hands, she held the white leather collar and leash as well as a black riding crop! I crawled over to her, and she buckled the collar around my neck and attached the leash. "Every girl remembers her first time, and this will be no different," she smiled as she looked down at me, and tugged the leash so I looked up into her eyes.

"Start with my feet," she commanded, as she swatted my ass with the crop. I was glad I still had the dress on to protect me a little bit, but I still felt it, that's for sure! My tongue found its way to the smooth leather of her shoe, and I began to lick in earnest, first the shoe, than each individual toe on her lovely foot. I finished by kissing each toe, and then moving onto the next foot, where I carefully repeated the process. Mistress Angie continued to intermittently swat my ass with the crop, which kept me focused on my task. She must have tired of that, as she pulled her foot away and tugged on the leash, and began walking backward as she led me over to the bed. It was VERY difficult to crawl in the dress because my legs were so constricted. The feeling of the satiny material rubbing my legs as I moved was very sensual, and the feeling of it stretching tightly over my ass was awesome! (I'm sure it looks hot too!) I briefly looked down and noticed that for all practical purposes, the movement had shaken my tits out of the dress.

Once she reached the bed, she leaned back a bit, but continued to swat my ass with the crop. The next thing I saw was the heel of her shoe approaching my mouth. "Suck it, slave. Suck it like you suck my dick!" she snarled. I delicately took the sole of her shoe in my hand, tilted my head back, and swirled my tongue around the heel of her shoe before burying as much of the seven inches as I could down my throat. "That is so hot, you're such a good slut," she said. Without thinking, I took the other heel and did the same. Or rather, I tried. I got them both in my mouth, but certainly not down my throat. I gagged a few times, and Mistress Angie stood up, spun around, and tightened the leash so that my face was pressed up against her ass.

"Lick my ass, bitch," she commanded. Again, I stuck my tongue out and began to lick the red leather of her impossibly tight pants. Her ass looked amazing in those! I noticed a zipper that ran vertically from the waistband underneath to the other side. "No, I didn't say 'kiss my butt', I said 'lick my ass,' she corrected me. "Unzip me, and get your tongue in my asshole. No hands," she added. Slowly, I unzipped her pants with my teeth until I had the access I needed. Mistress Angie looked back and tightened the leash, thrust her ass back, and moaned as my tongue found its way into her asshole. "Mmmm, that feels so good. I love the way you tongue fuck my asshole," she commented. Honestly, I was happy to get the feedback, as I'd never eaten ass before, so I'm glad I was doing a good job of it for Mistress Angie. "Such a good ass eating little slut, mmmm get your tongue further up my ass, yesssss!!" she exclaimed as she thrust back enthusiastically.

"Mmmmm, that was great, but now I'd like you to suck my dick," she growled. The leash was yanked so that it pulled me in front of her, and I gladly started suck as I was told. "You look so hot, in your veil, and your tits already hanging out of your beautiful wedding dress, on your knees, sucking my cock, smearing your lipstick. You're going to remember your wedding night for a long time, baby," she promised me. "I'm going to wear you out this weekend, and you'll definitely be walking funny at work next week," she continued. "This dress is in my way," Mistress Angie said, as she leaned over me and unbuttoned and unzipped it. "Take it off, but don't you dare stop sucking," she warned me. This was not going to be an easy task! I grabbed both sides of the dress and gently pulled down until it reached my waist. Once it got there, I paused. The only way this would work is if I wiggled my hips as I continued to push the dress downward, so I did that. "What a good multitasking little whore you are," Mistress Angie complimented me.

"Thhhnkk oooo, Mtthhh Nnnnggeee," I mumbled as I successfully worked the dress down my legs and shook it off onto the floor behind me.

"That's much better," Mistress Angie told me. I looked up, and saw a condom in her hand. The look in my eyes must have given me away. "Baby, I know we're married now, so I've made an honest woman out of you, but we certainly don't want to take any chances on any babies yet," she informed me." "I still have a lot of things I want to do together before that, and besides, you look so hot, I don't want a baby wrecking that," she continued. "We'll have to get you on some birth control starting Monday, but for now, it's this," she said as she tossed the con to me. I un-wrapped it, and looked at it. I'd seen this trick one time, in one of my movies, where the girl put the con on the c with her mouth. It was probably difficult, but it was super- hot and super slutty, so I figured I'd give it a try. I made sure I had it facing the right way, unrolled it just a little and put it in my mouth. Then I leaned forward and slowly unrolled it onto her cock. Perfection!! My eyes beamed with pride at my accomplishment. "That was beyond fucking hot," she cooed as she pulled me to my feet. She quickly fastened the leather cuffs around my ankles and wrists, but did not connect them to each other or anything else. She reached down and tossed me the spreader bar. I attached my leg cuffs to the spreader bar. Then she tossed me something else. It looked like a big wide leather belt, with two handles on the sides. It was white with pink trim and said "Briianna" on it with hearts dotting the 'i's'. "Mistress Angie, what is it?" I inquired.

1...34567...18