The Making of Brii Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, no, mom. Like I said, meals and laundry and stuff are my jobs," I reassured her. "Angie has done so much for me, and been so supportive, it's really the least I can do."

"Are you sure?" she pressed, with a concerned look in her eye. "I get this strange e mail, about you wanting to become a woman. Then there was a long time where I couldn't get a hold of you, she had your phone forwarded to hers, and didn't return any messages. Then I do get to talk to you, but she's right there, or on the video phone....these are classic controlling behaviors. Is she abusing you?"

For a split second, I thought about it. I'm sure by SOME definition, she was abusing me. Hell, I'd been spanked so recently, I still felt the heat radiating off my ass! Not to mention all the other things she'd done to me...but as Mistress Angie had just as recently reminded me, she was just giving me what I wanted. You can't rape the willing. So, no, she was not abusing me. "Ohhhh, wow, I realize how that looked, now that you put it that way," I agreed. "Mom, I wouldn't lie to you," I assured her. "We're out here alone right now, if there was a problem I would totes tell you. But like, Angie and I love each other and are very happy together. I'm very happy with my life right now. My little job at the store, and Angie providing a bulk of the income, and me doing most of the work around here, we just have a really great arrangement. We have a great life! I've never been so happy!" I exclaimed.

"Whew! I'm so glad to hear that. I think that's all any parent wants for their child. For them to be happy, and I'm glad that you are," she said as she hugged me. We finished the laundry and headed inside. We had a nice lunch, and split a bottle of wine. "I don't know what my deal is, I think it was the long drive and the second glass of wine, but I think I need a short power nap before we do anything this afternoon."

I looked across the table at Mistress Angie and she smiled and raised an eyebrow. I knew what my "nap time," was going to look like! And it turned me on! Mom finished up, and went to the guest room. As soon as she was out of sight, Mistress Angie grabbed my wrist and we hustled up the stairs. The dishes were still on the table, but I knew better than to delay giving Mistress Angie what was rightfully hers. "Lose the shirt and thong, keep the skirt," she said as she quickly got herself undressed. "All fours, on the floor," she continued. I looked back over my shoulder and saw her lock a medium sized cock into her harness. She twirled her finger, indicating that I should face her, then beckoned me and pointed at her cock.

"Do you want me, Mistress Angie?" I cooed, as I crawled sexily toward her. "Do you want your horny slave girl to suck your big cock? Get it nice and wet so you can fuck my nice tight ass?" I whispered. I could feel my big heavy tits straining the tiny bra as I crawled.

When I was still a few feet away, she reached forward, grabbed fistful of my long hair and impaled my throat on her waiting cock. "Don't tease me, just suck it!" she growled. "Ohhhh you turn me on so fucking much!!" Mistress Angie clearly wanted a quick sloppy blowjob, just enough to get her lubed up so she could take my ass. Knowing that, I left as much spit on there as possible to make the next part easier...for both of us! Once she was satisfied that she was sufficiently lubed, she yanked her cock out of my mouth and spun me around. She grabbed the ball gag from the bedside table (man that thing was handy!), and buckled it into place. I reached back and flipped up my skirt. Next, Mistress Angie pulled out the butt plug and slowly slid her cock in to replace it. Once she'd bottomed out in my ass, she reached forward and rubbed my tits through the bra. I moaned into the gag as the smooth material caressed my nipples and she pumped my ass with short, slow strokes. Then, she removed my bra, and began to nibble on my ear as she kneaded my knockers and occasionally rolled my nipples between her thumb and forefinger.

"Ughhhh!!! Unnnnnn!!! Oooooo!!" I moaned into the gag. I thrashed around, and tossed my hair and slammed back aggressively on her cock. I wanted it so bad, but she held me in place and kept up her slow, gentle, grinding pace.

After several minutes, she changed up the pace. She gripped the waistband of my skirt with both hands and began to power fuck me. Soon, I felt her thrusts become irregular and knew she was about to finish. And true to my prediction, she did. Her arms circled my waist, and I felt her breasts on my back. "Oh my God, baby, it's just so hot pounding your mouth and ass with your mom just on the other side of that wall," she exclaimed. Then, she turned my head around so she could kiss me.

We broke out kiss, and I felt her cock slide slowly out of my ass. Mistress Angie playfully thumped it on my back a few times. "Time for a decision, baby," she announced. "We're going out this afternoon with your mom. You can either wear your butt plug, and put your thong back on, or you can go commando, it's up to you."

"I nnnnnnttt uuuutttt uuugggg," I mumbled.

"Hahaha, I forgot about that," Mistress Angie laughed. She loosened the strap and took off my gag.

"I want the butt plug," I repeated.

"Very well," she responded, and shoved it back into place. "Stand up," she said. I did. "Next choice: Do want nipple clamps and bra, or no nipple clamps and no bra?"

That was a little tougher. Nipple clamps would be hard to hide under this bra. But in the end, I absolutely didn't want to suffer a whole afternoon of shopping with no bra. However..."Mistress Angie, may I ask what stores we'll be going to?"

"Yes, Brii," she smiled. "We will probably be going bra shopping at some point. I'm sure your mother will want to do that with you," she said.

That's what I was afraid of. Obviously, that made my choice for me. As much as I didn't want to go without a bra, I obviously didn't want to go with the bra and nipple clamp combination. "I'll go without the bra," I said. I put back on my t shirt, fixed my hair and makeup, and grabbed my purse.

The combination of the fucking, the plug, and the heels, put a wiggle in my step, and I couldn't help but check myself out in the mirror as I passed it. Mistress Angie took my hand and led me out the door. "Are you ready to shop, Karen?" she asked my mom.

"Let's go girls!" my mom exclaimed, and we got in the car. I deferred the front seat to my mom. Soon, we were at the mall.

"Should we head to Victoria's Secret?" I cleverly suggested. I figured if we went right away, and bought something, I could wear it, and minimize the amount of time I was without a bra.

"Of course!" mom exclaimed. Mistress Angie gave me a wry smile. She was onto my plan. We got into the store, and were greeted by a nice young sales girl. I picked out a few very sexy bras, and headed back to the dressing room. All three headed back with me. I took off my shirt, and saw the surprise on my mother's face. "You carry those around with no bra?" she asked.

"Sometimes," I winked.

The sales girl didn't bat an eye. I'm sure she'd seen it all. "How long have you had them?" she asked.

"About six months," I said.

"Sounds about right," she said. "Anymore, someone as young as you, good muscle tone, and recent advances in the surgery...it's not a big deal to go without, even at that size," she said to my mom. She slid a tape measure around me a few times. "Looks like 36DD," she announced. She checked the tags on the bras I'd grabbed. "We always like to double check," she said. I tried on the three that I'd grabbed, and they all worked pretty well. There was one I liked better, so I left that one on, and handed the sales girl the other two. Just as I started to put my shirt one, Mistress Angie came in with a few more things.

"Do you have anything to show me?" she asked.

I lifted my shirt and asked, "Do you like this one dear?"

"Ohhhh, I do baby," she cooed. "Let's keep that one. But I have a few more things I like, so go ahead and try those on for me as well," she continued. The first thing was a pink baby doll nightie. She smiled, and I took off my shirt and bra, slid the tiny piece of satin and lace up my legs, over my tits and pulled the little straps over my shoulders. Nervously, I shimmied out of my skirt and let it drop to the floor. "Very nice," Mistress Angie said. "Do a little spin for me, baby," she continued. Expertly, I spun on my heels, and felt the breeze on my ass. "I'll enjoy you in that very much," she said. "Go ahead and put your skirt back on," she told me. Thankfully, I pulled my skirt up, and took off the baby doll. Disaster had been averted. I did not want my mom to see the plug or my tiny cock.

The next few items were push up bras. We decided to keep those.

The last item was a pink and white corset. It was exquisite. Since it was already laced loosely, I stepped into it and pulled it into place. This particular corset appeared to have about a quarter cup, so I knew it was probably going to create a ton of cleavage and not give much support, but would be really sexy. Mistress Angie began to tighten the laces, but quickly got to a point where she was stuck. "Let's try to get a big more," she said. "Go ahead and bend over a bit and grab the bench and take a breath," she told me. No sooner had I done that, and then I felt her knee in the middle of my back, and the tightness of the corset squeezing my ribs. "All tied, stand up," she stated.

I straightened up and looked in the mirror. Mistress Angie reached around me and shifted my jugs into place and gave them a quick jiggle. "You look amazing baby," she cooed in my ear. My mom and the sales girl agreed.

"Thank you, dear," I smiled. As I looked into the mirror, I had to agree. With my large tits and nice feminine ass, the corset drew in my waist nicely and gave me a perfect hourglass figure. There were no more things on the pile, but Mistress Angie gave no indication that she was going to remove the corset.

In fact, she tossed me my t shirt, and said "I think we're ready to check out." "Brii, do you want to just wear that out?" she asked me. Before I could answer, she said to the sales girl, "That would be ok, right?"

"Sure, just let me get the tag," the sales girl replied. She grabbed it and cut it off. The push up quarter cups of the corset made my tits look even BIGGER under my t shirt. We went to the counter and paid. We shopped for hours. We basically covered the whole mall. Mom got a new purse, and Mistress Angie got some new earrings. I looked over at Mistress Angie at one point, and I knew she knew that I was in great discomfort from the corset.

She smiled at me and said "Brii, baby, you look beautiful!"

"Thank you, dear," I replied, and I kissed her on the cheek.

Mom mentioned something at one point as well. "Brii, isn't that corset uncomfortable?"

"Mmmm, it's a little tight, but I just want to look pretty," I said.

"Still such a change..." mom trailed off. "I remember when you were little, and all you wanted to do was get dirty."

"She still does," Mistress Angie winked. I felt my face get red!

My mother laughed. "I'm just glad you two have a great relationship and are happy," she said.

We got some dinner and went home. We talked at the kitchen table for hours, until it was late, and we decided to go to bed. I was so tired, but I knew that Mistress Angie would be after me for sex, dressed as I was and all, so I figured it would be better if I offered myself to her. I REALLY didn't want my mother to know the details of my sex life. First, took off my shirt and skirt, and winked at Mistress Angie. I twirled my hair around my finger and licked my lips seductively. "How do you want me?" I purred.

"Oh Brii, I'm so tired," Mistress Angie started, as she lay down on the bed. I crawled over to the bed, got up on it, and got on all fours with my head in her lap. "Buuttttt....I can't pass that up!" she smiled. She swatted me lightly on the butt, and pushed my head into her delicious pussy. She began to moan loudly. "Ohh....Brii....that feels SOOOO good!" she exclaimed. I could see what she was doing, and I figured my best bet was to finish her off as quickly as possible. My mom is a heavy sleeper, so that perhaps we'd finish before we woke her up. "Your tongue feels sooo good baby," she growled as she rode my face even harder. "Ohhhhh myyyyy GAWWWWD" she cried, as she finished on my face.

"I love you Mistress Angie," I cooed as I licked her cum off my face. I rolled over on the pillow and curled up. A few seconds later, I felt one of her larger strapons pressed against my ass. She yanked my thong to the side, spread my ass cheeks and slowly fed the monster into my butthole. Thankfully, she had lubed it and in less than a minute she had worked the entire thing into me, and I felt her breasts against my back. My mistress and wife then circled my waist tightly with her hands, and began to aggressively thrust her hips and drive her cock in and out of my ass. Her hands slid up my body and caressed my big bouncing tits and intermittently tweaked my nipples. "OMGGG!!" I screamed, and she laughed and kept pinching and plowing.

"Look at how tiny your little waist is," she said, as she slid her hands back down and gripped it. "What a great contrast to your enormous knockers. A perfect hourglass figure!" she observed. "I can get my hands almost all the way around it, like a good little sex slave trophy wife," she added. Then she put her hands on my shoulders, grabbed them roughly, and leaned back until her cock was almost out of my ass, and that was pretty far, like probably nine inches, if I had to guess. In one felled shove, she bottomed out.

"OMG OMG OMGGGG!!!" I screamed.

She withdrew and repeated. Again, and again and again. I was able to lean forward and sink my teeth into a pillow to muffle my cries a bit but not much.

"My little pillow biting princess," Mistress Angie declared. "In her corset and heels, taking it like a pro...what a good little slut," she said. Despite my training and copious experience with anal sex, the combination of length, girth, duration and aggressiveness were starting to really become painful. "How does it feel?" Mistress Angie asked.

"OMG....ughhh....oooooo....it...it hurts. It hurts Mistress Angie!!" I whined.

"I know it does, bitch," she snarled. "We've had. Such. A. Nice. Normal. Weekend (she accentuated each word with a hard, painful thrust)...with you mom that I figured I needed to put a little pain back in your ass and remind you of your place. Wait, I forget...how did we get here?" she asked rhetorically.

"Yes Mistress....thank you Mistress Angie," I cried. I closed my eyes and clamped down on the pillow and let her finish in my poor stretched ass. Finally, she eased out slowly and wiped her cock off on my ass cheeks. Without a word, she untied my corset and loosened it (but left it on me), then rolled over and went to sleep. My poor butt hole was burning and throbbing, but I was so tired, I fell asleep pretty quickly.

Before I knew it, I awoke to the sun streaming into our window, and Mistress Angie was tightening my corset. I immediately felt the burning and throbbing in my ass again, but knew there was nothing I could do about it. Without warning, Mistress Angie reached around and clamped both my nipples with nipple clamps. "You may wear you short kimono," she offered. As I stood up on the heels, which never managed to come off last night, I almost fell over. Then I staggered over to the closet and loosely tied the belt of the kimono around my waist. The smooth silk caressed my already sore nipples, and I moaned.

"It was either that or the butt plug," Mistress stated. "I figured your ass was already sore enough. Now go fix your hair and makeup."

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress," I replied. I bit my lip and staggered over to the bathroom. Mistress Angie had on sweatpants and a white spaghetti strap tank top. She looked amazing, as always. We exited our room, and saw my mother with her bags, by the door.

"I need to head out," my mom said. "I have a long drive ahead of me. It was wonderful to see you both!" she exclaimed.

"Mother are you sure? Do you want some breakfast?" I asked.

"I'll take a few pieces of fruit and some coffee for the road," she answered.

I went to the kitchen to get what she requested. I had to bite my lip to distract myself from the pain in my nipples.

I overheard my mother say to Mistress Angie, "She wears that to bed?"

"Yes she does," Mistress Angie replied. "She wakes up and fixes her hair and makeup, and put on her heels, assuming they came off the night before...which they sometimes don't," she added.

"She's just so ultra-feminine that it's hard to believe she was ever a man," mom said as I handed her the food. "Thank you, dear," she said.

"You're welcome, mom," I replied.

"I love you both, I'll see you soon!" she promised.

We replied in kind, and returned her hugs, and she walked out the door. Mistress Angie stood behind me on the porch, with her arms around my waist, and we waved as mom drove away. She stealthily reached up under my kimono and jiggled my nipple clamp chain with one hand and waved with the other. Once mom was out of sight, Mistress Angie glared at me and said, "Inside! Now!"

I thought of what I had to look forward to: probably a full day of fucking...more sex in a week than most people get in a year, a great home life, a great marriage, secure financial situation, and a good job. What else can a person ask for?