The Making of Molly Pt. 03

Story Info
Molly really wants a baby.
10.5k words
4.68
13.1k
24
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_22b
Red_22b
192 Followers

Again, all characters having sex are 18 or above, all this 3 part story has been entirely fictional.

I did my own work, so some errors will exist. If you're a bored English teacher, looking for something to mark-down, I would advise you to move on.

I write for your enjoyment and mine. And all constructive feedback is hugely welcomed!

Please enjoy the final part, as we pick up directly after p2.

####

Ally can't take this feeling of turmoil, and makes for the kitchen to prepare dinner to keep goods brain busy. Around 7 o'clock, Molly appears downstairs, wearing sweatpants and a blue t-shirt. She sits in the same seat as she had curled up in after their session and has brought a blanket down from her bedroom, and wraps herself up in it. Ally, from the kitchen, hears her coming down the stairs and sees her passing the top of the hallway, but she doesn't look to acknowledge him.

Ally slowly walks up the hallway as quietly as he can. He can see her from the doorway and looks at her through the gap that houses the hinges, created by the ajar door. She looks far away, in a world of her own and omits a forlorn sigh from time to time. Taking a step into the room, Molly briefly looks up to him then dips her eyes to the floor as he asks, "Is lasagne ok for dinner?"

Momentarily looking into his eyes she replies, "That would be nice.....thank you," then fixes her gaze on a TV show that she has traditionally never watch as Ally advises her that dinner will be 20 minutes. Molly then curls up in the blanket again, even she is in the dark as to what she's actually thinking.

Ally brings her dinner on a tray, setting it on her lap whilst trying not to make too much contact with her leg, as he lands the beanbag bottom on her thighs. She says, "Thanks, you should have called me," engaging the meal in front of her with her eyes instead of looking up at her brother.

Determined to get an inroad to a conversation as he sits on the single seat, at the far end of the sofa to Molly, he says, "Jasmine called. She won't be home tonight after all."

Molly looks up and, taking a sip of water says, "Yeah, poor Jaz. She texted me earlier," before returning to her lasagne and salad. The atmosphere is worse than awkward, there is no atmosphere. 'It would be better if she shouted, cried, punched me or anything,' Ally thinks.

Around 8pm, she announces that she's going down to the church hall to see the leaders from her old Christian Youth Club that she enjoyed every Friday night in her early - mid teens. While she's gone, Ally does dishes and, again, admonishes himself while vaguely watching some TV. Molly returns about 9:30 pm, sits down on the sofa after saying, "Hi," whilst briefly making eye contact. She's fidgety, sitting on the edge of the cushion like she wants to talk.

"Had you a good evening?" Ally breaks the blanket of silence to enquire and test the reaction.

"Yeah......it was good to catch up," she quietly replies.

Ally is just going to open his mouth to speak when she says, "I'm going to go to bed. I'll......I'll see you later," and leaves.

"Goodnight," he says as she leaves, turning to look at him and returning the gesture, before she disappears behind the closing door, leaving Ally to watch the rest of the movie, that he wasn't focused on whatsoever.

About an hour later, Ally goes up to bed. He calls Jasmine, getting caught up on her auntie's health and, of course, how she is feeling too. She informs him that she thinks she is starting to show her baby bump and holds the camera to frame her tummy.

"I think you're seeing things babe. Shift the camera up a bit."

"Huh?" She says, holding the camera higher, but still focused on her mostly flat tummy.

"Point it a little higher, just above your sexy tummy," Ally says, with a cheeky grin....."Just a little bit higher...."

"You pervert! You're just trying to see my tits," she laughs as she realises what he's up to. "There," she says, flashing him a shot of her small, but slightly larger than before, boobs.

She then asks about Molly, and Ally flinches. He tells her that she's off to bed and both agree that she'll be asleep by now, notoriously being out like a light within minutes of her head hitting the pillow. They then say goodnight and both lovers hang up.

Sleep doesn't come easy to Ally. He lays on his right hand side, on the (His) right side of her bed. Not knowing how long he's been there waiting for sleep, he hears Molly's bedroom door opening. He doesn't hear the bathroom door, or walking downstairs and can't understand what she's doing.

Moments later, his bedroom door opens, then closes and he hears feet padding in through the thick carpet. He doesn't dare look, but hears the sounds of shuffling, like a robe being removed and dropping to the floor. Then, the sheets on Jasmine's side of the bed lift, a body climbs in and lays flat on its back, the sound of fast paced breathing confirms, of course, it's Molly. He's used to her slipping in beside him over the years, but not in the last several.

"Hi.....Can't sleep?" He asks.

"No," she murmurs.

He then realises that he's only wearing boxer shorts, and after everything that happened earlier, he didn't want to freak her out. Turning slightly, not so much to look at her but direct his voice over his shoulder he says, "Just FYI, I'm only wearing boxers."

Around 5 seconds pass, and taking a deep breath she replies, ".......I'm naked."

Ally slowly turns onto his back, not being brave enough to look at her. "I thought we had crossed a line too many......earlier," he says to the room's ceiling as he looks up to it.

With barely more than a whisper, Molly breathes, "Me too. I....I needed to think."

Looking slightly to his left, he catches her mirroring the tentative look and asks, "And did you?"

She fixes him with a stare, bites her bottom lip and wordlessly, nervously, nods her head.

"I'm going to turn to.....face you," he chances, as if requiring permission.

".......Ok"

Turning onto his side to face her, Ally tentatively brings his right hand up to her emotionally fraught face. Molly reciprocates this action by placing her hand on top of his and nuzzling her cheek into it like a cat. He can only see her bare shoulders, but knowing that she is naked, seems like one of the most sensual experiences of Ally's life. He leans down, her eyes dilate in anxious anticipation and he gently kisses her trembling lips and seals their fate.

Immediately, Molly starts to open her mouth to welcome his tongue inside. No sense of occasion is lost that this is the same tongue that made her lose consciousness, just hours before.

She had struggled since then, battling between wanting to embrace her feelings, and being a faithful wife. As she had now made peace with the conundrum, she lays on her back, grips the hand stroking her face and brings it down between her body and the bed sheet until it rests on her little pubic thatch. With a feeling of everything that happened previously being the equivalent to dipping a toe in The Rubicon, she then takes a deep breath, spreads her legs, pushes his hand down and welcomes Julius Caesar to dive right in.

Feathering kisses on her soft lips, Ally starts to gently stroke her moist nether lips with his fingers, mimicking the gentle tongue teasing between their mouths. Molly's nipples stand on end and she can't help but feel that they are reaching up to welcome his chest hair, that will soon press down against her. Her orgasm is already close. Having been so anxious, scared and confused. Her body relaxes into the rhythmic strumming of her folds like they are being soothed and thus disbursing the feeling throughout her body.

Molly brings her hands up her body, clutches Ally's face and looks deeply into it. She lowers the bed sheets to reveal her breasts, patiently waiting to be part of this moment. Ally takes the unneeded hint, kisses down her cheek and neck. She groans and he descends, across to her left breast while still caressing her ever more slick pussy lips, and licks around her little pink areola's bumps and wrinkles. He licks around the base of the nipple, feeling the difference between the soft tissue, the bumpy surround and the diamond hard nub at the centre.

Ally moves, and Molly lowers her right leg to allow him to hover over her and then raises it again, seating him into that natural cradle. Kissing her on the mouth again, her nipples rejoice at feeling the chest hairs they have craved so much, welcoming him back with little shots of electricity to her vagina. "I want you naked too," she whispers, running her hands down his sides to hook her thumbs into the waistband, as he slides his body upwards and feels them sliding down. Molly moans when his erection springs free in her eye-line and her her mouth and pussy moisten.

He edges them down one leg with his hand and hooks them with his foot to remove them completely. Straightening back up, he stares into her dreamy eyes. "I love you," she breathes, looking into his soul as she feels like an important part of her very being, is being bathed in warmth.

"I love you too," Ally nervously responds, kissing her tenderly on the lips.

He then kisses down her chest, taking her swollen breasts into his hands as he kisses one nipple, then the other. He squeezes her tits together, sucks hungrily on her left nipple, then the right and Molly starts to writhe, cupping the back of his head and hugging him into her modest bosom. He attempts to kiss down her bellybutton and down to her sex but she stops him, looks into his questioning eyes and says, "I really need you inside me."

Licking his right hand, he reaches down to his penis and spreads some precum over his purple, swollen helmet. He lays his cock vertically up her slit, kissing her lips while he's basting his rod of meat on her womanly marinade. Molly moans into his mouth, her hot, minty breath filling his lungs more than once as she feels her climax climbing to her brain, her heart, her womb and every part of her body.

Ally grips his cock and slowly starts to feed her hungry vagina with the tip and she violently twitches and sharply inhales. Her eyes close as Ally places his elbows by her shoulders, holding just inside her pussy lips. He kisses her mouth, pushes forward and gently slides underneath the shield of her pelvis and inside her body, now stretching out as if in shock.

She grips his hair and pulls it as fireworks shoot through her body. Her orgasm is instantaneous, upon welcoming his cock inside her cunt and she screams out, "Aaaah.....oh Ally, my....Goddd," as her walls clamp down on the welcome, but intruding member, now filling her as she bathes it in her creamy foam.

He withdraws, leaving just the tip inside, then strokes fully inside her again. She whimpers with every stroke as he starts to build like the piston-effect on a steam train wheel.

Molly wants more. After the earth shattering bomb of an orgasm he gave her earlier, and again just now, she wants to do something for him and pushed him off, telling him to lay on his back.

Climbing down his body, she takes his penis in her right hand. Holding it up at 90 degrees, she looks up to his disbelieving eyes as she swallows his tip into her mouth. She bathes it in saliva, flicking the underside and welcomes the sight and feel of him writhing on the bed, leaning on his hands and lifting his hips as if trying to get away from her as she takes him down her throat, until she kisses the base with her lips.

Ally is struggling to hang on when, thankfully, she releases him. She kisses up his body, dragging her tongue over his chest hair and sucking his nipples like he just did to her, as her breasts soon follow, dragging up his body and making him almost finish, such is the erotic sight.

She lifts his cock upright again. Using her muscles from her energetic list of activities, she squats over him and places her soaking wet vagina above him, and holding her breath momentarily, sinks down in 1 go with an' "Uuuuunnnngh."

Feeling the sudden return to her warmth, Ally fights to not splash his seed in the vice-like grip just yet. He sits up, hugs her tightly and dives at her left breast. Suckling on her like he's possessed,

Molly again clutches his head to her as both feel the phantom sensations of something flowing from her breast to him, like her essence is spilling into him. The feeling of his penis up in her, the reality of it belonging to her brother and him making her feel strangely maternal and broody, has Molly once again hitting her highest climax.

Clamp / Release "Uh"

Clamp / Release "Oh yes"

Clamp / Release "Oh......Ally, yes!"

Clamp / Release "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm C......"

Her vagina wraps around her brother's cock, the pressure inside is almost painful and ready to explode as she gushes thick, creamy liquid all around him. Determined to hold on, Ally sucks her tit and holds her tightly down upon him.

Wrong move.

Her pussy feels the deeper insertion, and linking it with the tight suction on her breasts, ripples fire up and down his penis, with her walls that are now in complete spasm. Molly throws her head back, bucks with a silent scream etched on her face and hits a complete body orgasm. Her vagina is now equal pleasure purveyor and torturer as the spastic jerks render her unable to support her own body. Instinctively, Ally grabs her body under her breasts and holds her up as she falls over towards him and jumps and writhes, moaning and breathing like she's having a heart attack. Having never seen another human being in such an erotic state, the clench that Ally has been performing, while her pussy has been convulsing around him, let's go and his own jerks and thrusts signal that he is depositing what feels like the contents of his entire reserve of sperm, up Molly's hidden, sacred chamber.

Finally, he gently lays Molly against his chest, penis still in her pussy as her body performs its aftershock routine that is unique to only her. He watches the corner of her lips twitching, eyelids flickering while closed as she rides out the embers of their love making.

After about 5 minutes, she presses her left hand into his chest and pushes her body up. Shaking her head, she shyly looks at Ally from under her dishevelled hair and covers her face with her hands, momentarily. "What do you do to me?" Molly smiles.

Caressing her thigh that are still astride him, he says, "I've never seen an orgasm like yours. Does that happen with, you know?

Biting her lip she replies with a shake of her head, "It's different with him, he's not as experienced as you."

"Experienced?" He says with surprise,"I could count my sexual partners on 1 hand!"

She twitches her pussy muscles, clutching his softening cock and teases, "Bro, you sleep with Jasmine. You're experienced."

He kisses both of Molly's nipples and replies, "Point taken," then his little sister dismounts him and curls a leg and arm over his body, loving the knowledge that the sperm leaking out if her belongs to the man she has fantasised about, for almost a decade. Now, she's contentedly nuzzling into his chest as they fall asleep together, peacefully.

Waking up next morning, Ally wakes to see Molly still draped across him. His morning wood is trapped beneath the side of her thigh before she starts to stir and moves it. Looking down at the naked erection, she then looks up into his face and smiles. "Morning," she groans as her hands slides down, cupping his balls first then moving up his shaft. Soon, she's astride him again, gently moving her pussy on him, moist and still coated with sperm from last night. She asks, "Is my....body ok.....compared to.....Jasmine."

"What?" He says, massaging her breasts and cupping them."

"Jasmine, I've sssssseen her naked," she says in something between a groan and a whisper. "Her body is.....p-perfect."

Ally places his left hand on the small of her back as he sits up, and sliding back against the bed head he looks her in the eye. "There's no comparing. You're both perrrrfect," he says, adjusting to the new sensation of their bodies pressing together from their groins.

"She's tall, thin and I'm.....short and chhhubby," she says, dreamily looking into his eyes while her arms embrace his neck, "And pasty whhhhite," she continues.

He kisses her lips and says, "You're both the most perfect....women in the.....wwworld," he squeezes out, trying not to moan.

He then flips his sister onto her back, gently strokes into her and makes her thrum with pleasure, before seeding her. Both of them are in ecstasy, as for the second time he spews incestuous semen into her pulsing pussy once again.

Shortly after, Jasmine texts to say things are looking better, she's going to come home. As they get out of bed, Molly asks how things have been since finding out about the baby. Ally advises, "Once we got over the initial shock, it's just one if those things."

"Yeah, she was really nervous about telling you," His sister added.

"Hmmm, yeah. You never believe you're going to be the statistic of the failure, do you know it's about 7%?"

"I was so worried it was my birth control too, but I've did like 4 tests and checked with my doctor, I'm clear," Molly happily replies, feeling the semen in her vagina making it seem all the more dangerous, and sexy.

"That would be a conundrum, it would be like one of those stories online where you'd get knocked up by me after 1 time together, and HUNDREDS with your new husband," Ally jokes.

"It's not been hundreds," she giggles, trying to count in her head, "Ok maybe it has. What do you know about those stories," Molly quizzes, while Ally pats her on the bum as she passes him and goes to take a shower.

####

That afternoon, Ally and Molly have sex again, after Jasmine calls to say she's coming home. Her Mum wants to stay a few days to help her sister recover.

Molly is upstairs, about to take a shower and hoping her brother hasn't used all the water after his, when she arrives. Molly comes out of her bedroom to greet her friend. She gets to the top of the stairs and hears the smacking of lips, and her best bud saying, "I missed you so much. God, I've been going crazy and I've a craving your cum I think, I've been so horny. Is....is Molly here?"

Just then, Molly deliberately makes a lot of noise and runs down the stairs in her training clothes, saying hello a little awkwardly. Jasmine, breaking the embrace with her lover, throws her arms around her friend and squeezes her tightly, telling her how great it is to see her. Molly, knowing that Jasmine has urgent needs, makes an excuse that she is going to train with her old hockey team. "Go gently on him, he's very old," she teases the couple as Jasmin's response is to shake her head and say, "Oh no."

She's just about to close the front door, seeing Ally and Jasmine go into the living room when she realises she she has forgotten her hockey stick. She closes the door to go back in the house but, as the couple think that she has left, she her brother going, "Uuung," and she knows from her own experience that something is happening to Ally's penis. Also, she can hear clothes being removed and a bra being taken off in haste.

Seeing that the living room door is still ajar, she takes the opportunity to step to the side of it and peep through the gap housing the hinges. She sees her brother, sat on the sofa with his hands on Jasmine's head while she sucks on his cock. Jasmin is naked, squatting before her man and making him writhe and squirm. Ally's jeans are pooled at his ankles and she watches her friend suck hard and deep, then release with a Pop on his pulsing head. Jasmine climbs onto the sofa and straddles Ally, pushing him back when he tries to kiss her pussy. 'She's a fucking goddess,' Molly thinks, shocked at her sudden admiration for her childhood friend and also, even thinking a sentence with the word Fuck.

Red_22b
Red_22b
192 Followers