The Making of Molly Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmin sinks down, Molly can see her vagina swallowing the same penis that was inside her just an hour ago. Molly knows that Jasmine is famously amazing in bed, and that as she raises up off of her brother's cock, her vaginal muscles are gripping him and driving him crazy. Ally sucks on Jasmine's tits, the darkened nipples looking hard and aroused at her brother's ministration.

Jasmine raises her hands to her head with her elbows outstretched. Ally grabs her by the tits, cupping her humble mounds into his hands and holds her as she bucks and gyrates. "Oh fuck yes, I've missed this," kiss, "I missed your cock, your hands," kiss.

"And you didn't miss me?" Ally teases and Molly can't believe the expression of love that follows.

Jasmine stops moving and collects his gaze in her eyes. Tears stream from her eyes as she kisses Ally and pets his face, like preening her mate. "I didn't sleep. I've only eaten because the baby needs food, it broke my heart not being able to touch you last night."

"I love you, wife to be and mother of my child, Ally replies, stroking her face and kissing her lips.

"Say that again," Jasmine says, gently moving her pussy on him.

"I....love.....you, mother of my child......my wife to be!"

"Oh god," she breathes as Ally holds her hips. "Oh god, right there," she moans, combining Ally moving her body on his cock with her clamping and releasing him within.

Molly's hand slips into her panties, she gently strums her pussy in time with her future sister in law's movements, as Jasmin's efforts increase until she is bouncing on Ally's penis. Jasmine arches her back and hugs Ally's face into her bronze breasts, her face has a look of ecstacy that Molly can empathise with.

Molly makes a whimpering noise and Jasmine's eyes flick open and she looks straight at the door and right to Molly's eye. Wanting to run away, Molly is frozen in place, knowing she has been caught. Jasmine rides Ally, sleepily closing her eyes for a moment as he feasts on her tits. Every time she opens them, she looks straight at Molly, who's resumed caressing her own pussy, holding the door frame as her orgasm is upon her.

"Oh fuck yes, don't cum in mine," Jasmine cries.

Molly looks through the crack in the door to see her brother stretch and strain and she knows he's clinging on. Molly is too.

Jasmine bounces and grinds and her climax crashes over her and her screams and cries ring through the house. Molly has never seen her hottest friend in orgasm, and this is a big one. Just as well, it's hiding Molly's whimpers. Ally grabs Jasmine's hips and tells her he's going to cum and she jumps off his cock, falls to her knees and gobbles it into her mouth as Ally's body confirms he's spurting his spunk into her starved throat.

"We're a bit late for safe sex....." Ally teases.

"I blame the baby. Call it a cum craving, I've been thinking about your sperm all day! Oh, and I want a cheeseburger for dinner, and marmite.

"You don't like marmite......?" Ally questions as Jasmine shrugs her shoulders. Stroking her hair, Ally adds, "It's a good job you're hot," and gets a thigh slap for his trouble.

Not knowing what to do, Molly finds herself stuck in the hallway. She hears movement, clothes going back on with occasional kissing. She opens the front door and shuts it again, mimicking coming back in. She sings her arrival, stating that hockey was cancelled as she runs upstairs to the safety of her bedroom, to hide from the judgement of Jasmine.

Molly is still sobbing when she hears the front door closing, and her brother's car starting up, then driving off. Moments after, she receives a text from Jasmine, "Don't come down, I need to think right now. Text your brother if you want a burger."

She blows her her nose into the tear-soaked hankie that she's been holding, and throws it in the bin. 'I've really messed up. I'll have no best friend, she'll leave Ally when she finds out the truth....she'll tell my husband,' all races around her head

15 minutes pass, again her phone signals a text message. "Can I come up?"

She replies immediately with a Yes, and a few minutes later her door knocks, then opens. Jasmine enters, Molly hangs her head in shame as Jasmine sits down beside her on her bed.

"Sorry," Molly says in a sobbing moan.

"What for? Watching me have sex with your sibling?.........or sleeping with your own brother?"

Molly's eyes dart up, fixing on Jasmine's as she opens her mouth to speak, but only gasps come out.

"Molly," Jasmine says in a kind tone. "I knew this was always going to happen. You told me it would."

"I what?" Molly says, wiping her nose with another tissue.

"Remember that night, the only night in fact, me and the girls got you drunk?"

Molly nods as Jasmine continues, "You told me that night that that he was going to be the father of your child, and the only man to take your virginity, Molly."

"Did I?" Molly blubs, hugging a pillow into her chest.

"So, the evening before your wedding when you told me you still had your hymen, I knew that you had to do it that night. I came into your room with the spare key card to see if it happened, I had a ringside seat when you carried it through."

"Jasmine, I'm....."

"Don't! Don't dare say sorry," her friend cut her off, "I struggled with it at first, but then I realised that you can't be angry about something that you knew was inevitable. Wanna know a secret?"

Molly only nods again as Jasmine continues, "I listened. I heard you yelp as he entered you, Molly. I fucked myself with my fingers until he came. I assume it was inside you."

Again, Molly nods as Jasmine then asks with increasingly deep breaths, "Have you had sex together recently?"

"Yes."

Jasmine says nothing, but looks at her with what could either be anger or arousal and says, "Is his cum still in you?" And again, Molly nods.

Molly is nervously waiting for her to speak, thinking that this is one confession too many when Jasmine says, "I'm going to say something, Molly."

"Ok."

Jasmine lowers her head, as if embarrassed at what she's about to say herself and mumbles, "I need to lick it out of you."

A shocked Molly doesn't quite believe what she's heard, "What?" she says' putting her hand to her mouth.

"I don't know if it's cravings, the baby or I'm just fucked up. I need to eat his sperm from you."

Racked with a combination of guilt, fear, and concern for her friend, who's still staring at the floor, Molly edges towards her and touches her shoulder. Jasmine looks up into her so emotional eyes and Molly breathes, "Ok."

Molly lays back on the bed and hooks her thumbs into the elastic of her her black shorts, as Jasmine looks on, moving to give Molly room to move. She stands, looking down to Molly's face as she fumbles at the skin tight material, moving it down her legs along with her panties.

Jasmine kneels on the bed, looking up to see Molly surrendering her vagina to her by opening her legs, as Jasmine slips in between.

With no warning, Molly feels lips on her hairy tuft, matted with Ally's semen that she didn't have time to wash off. "Jasmine," she hisses, as beneath the thick, curly head of hair on her friends head, Jasmine wets the pubic hair then sucks it clean.

Licking down Molly's inner thigh, Jasmine misses no remnants of sperm as she flattens her tongue to cover the most skin on the right hand side of the labia before her. This drives Molly wild, and she puts her hands on Jasmine's head. Looking up At her, she doesn't speak, but moves to the other side and licks and sucks on that skin.

Declaring it clean, Jasmine moves inwards, parting Molly's lips with both hands. Molly raggedy exhales, afraid to moan or whimper as her pleasure starts to soar, as her friend, turned torturer, licks at Molly's folds - expertly. She takes her outer lips between her lips and sucks on the soft petals, before she looks up to see Molly, panting and sweating.

"You can't enjoy this," Jasmine states firmly, and Molly looks down between her legs to Jasmine's glistening face.

She doesn't get a chance to answer her, before Jasmine's face delves back into her cum-stained little pussy.

Meanwhile, between Molly's thighs, Jasmine considers what she's doing. Is she punishing Molly? is she cleaning Molly.....or trying to torture her with pleasure? The lines are not clear. Looking back to the splayed pussy before her, Jasmine homes in on the little hole that she knows was filled by her lover's penis, very recently. Slowly she lowers her face to it, locks her mouth around it and, inserting her tongue into the opening, sucks.

Molly wriggles on her bed above her, she blocks it all out and continues her fragrant feasting, smelling the mixture is sperm, pussy and arousal. Molly's vagina is soaking, and she feels the occasional pulse clamping her tongue as it delves in and out is Molly's happiest hole.

Not content with her tongue's reach, Jasmine inserts a finger and coats her digit in the mixture of sperm and Vaginal fluids, brings them to her mouth and sucks them clean.

Molly is clinging to the bed, her Sticcato breathing just managing to control the wailing she is going to release if her ordeal doesn't cease soon.

It doesn't. Jasmine has one place left to clean, and licks up Molly's slit, slurping the juices that may contain some of Ally's spunk, and up to Molly's clitoris. She takes the entire hood between her lips and Molly jolts. Lightning bolts shoot up Molly's body from her vagina to her brain, and she grabs her breasts through her top as her orgasm finally engulfs her very being.

Her body starts to convulse, as at the same time Jasmine uses her tongue to flick and "Clean" Molly's clit, releasing the high-pitched shriek that Molly had been controlling up to now.

"Jasmine, please.....oh, oh, oh, ah, Jasmine stop!"

As if stunned, Jasmine moves backwards to stare up at Molly's eyes, seeing tears, a little fear, and pleasure.

"Sorry.....I...."

They are both then startled when they hear Ally's car arriving, as Jasmine leaves Molly to her recover. Ally has arrived back with the food and Molly stays in her bedroom, having failed to text him to bring her something too. She replays what just happened, she's not gay/lesbian but that was intense. After showering, hunger eventually gets the better of her and she goes downstairs to ask if anyone wants anything, while she's out.

Just finishing their own food, Jasmine and Ally say, "No thanks," before it transpires that Ally didn't get her Marmite. Jasmine says she'll come with Molly, to the 24hr supermarket beside all the fast food shops.

As they drive, they talk. Jasmine again apologies for getting carried away. "You ate my vagina, Jasmine! That's messed up!"

Sheepishly, Jasmine says,"Sorry, but sisters are supposed to share everything," smiling whilst Molly grins back. Jasmine then frowns, asks her if she's going to steal her future husband and if she even loves her own husband. Molly explains that it's different with Glenn, she loves him, his cock is huge......though he is somewhat intense when it comes to religion.

Jasmine is satisfied with the answer to both and whilst sitting in the car, in the busy car park, the 2 friends talk for over an hour. Molly says, "Jaz, I can't believe you left me with him this weekend, knowing what might happen."

Jasmine looks at her with a smile and says, "I can't believe you watched me having sex with him!"

"Sorry.....if it's any consolidation, you're REALLY hot too," Molly nervously smiles.

"If this was Literotica, we should be making out again right now," Jasmine says, stroking hair from her friend's face.

"What do you know about Literotica?" Molly replies, now discovering that both Ally and Jasmine know about what she thought was her dirty little secret......at least one of them.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT LITEROTICA," Jasmine laughs, astonished that her church going friend is into such material.

"I know Ally Reads it, that was a shocker for someone who's never read a book in his life!"

"Yeah," Jasmine giggles, "typically reading about incest and taboo! You have a rival in MM_18, Not that he knows that I checked his browser"

Molly has a faraway look, then both women smile warmly, they embrace across the centre of the car and Jasmine breathes, "We can make this work. But he mustn't know that I know."

Not really certain what she means, Molly then stares into her eyes and asks her why.

"Think about it, you know him better than me.....he would feel too guilty to enjoy you or me. You're my best friend, babe. You've a marriage to protect too. You know I love you like you're my actual fucking sister?" Jasmine says, sniffing and wiping her nose on a tissue. "I'm so glad you called me that night, and you told me which nightclub he was going to........wait, did you plan for Ally and I to fall in love?"

"We need to get you and your Marmite home," Molly smiles, staring the car and saying as she drives, "I knew your liked him......Who better to look after him when I had to leave him?"

On the journey home, Jasmine pondered that maybe her angelic friend has a little more depth than everyone thought.

####

The following weekend, both couples go to the concert that Ally had bought tickets for. Being their mother's favourite band, it's particularly poignant for Ally, as he stands with his arms around Jasmine, stroking her baby-tummy that's got the faintest hint of a bump.

Glenn, never having been to a rock concert in his life, looks slightly out of place in his shirt and jeans, with everyone else wearing t-shirts, shorts and summer dresses.

The band are now in their 50s, and everyone is amazed when Glenn announces that he'd never heard of the them before Molly chose one of their songs for the wedding.

"Where have you lived, the 1940s?" Ally teases, feeling Jasmine laughing through her thighs, as she sits on his shoulders.

Jasmine looks amazing, as usual. Her hair is cut short, straightened and parted to the right with it gelled in place just above her right eye, and she's wearing a pink halter top that comes down to hug her increasingly larger, pregnant breasts, together with denim shorts. Later, she covers herself with the enormous t-shirt she buys at the gig, due to a drop in temperature. She sits and sways on Ally's shoulders as the band go through their catalogue of hits.

As the song at Molly and Glenn's wedding comes on, both couples hold each other close. Jasmine can't help but notice some loving glances between Ally and Molly, understanding that this was the song that their Mum played to Ally, and Ally to Molly.

As the intro is strummed, the singer takes the mic to commemorate their recently deceased drummer, while also saying about good things, coming from bad. The camera feeding the big screen then pans in to focus on the drummer, the singer's brother, who everyone had believed to be dead. As she tearfully goes on to talk about her brother, Molly and Ally hold hands, which is not abnormal to their partners. As the song then continues, they hug, before embracing their respective other halves.

Back at the AirBNB they've rented, they discuss the concert over a, "Rock n Roll" cup of tea. "Isn't it sad that they lost their drummer, it never really was explained what happened," Molly muses.

"Yeah, and where had the brother been....I thought he was dead!"

"Strange," said Glenn, "God moves in mysterious ways."

"Yeah, him," Ally sneers, not sharing the belief that Glenn's God took his parents from him at 6 years of age, for some higher, more important cause.

"I'm for bed, shall I see you soon, love?" Glenn says, patting Molly on the leg.

"Yeah, I'll be up soon," she replies, as he kisses her on the head.

Jasmine then announces that she and "Bump," are going to bed too, leaving the siblings alone in the empty room. As they hear Jasmine climbing the stairs, Molly moves over to where she had been sitting beside Ally, and snuggles into him as he puts his arm around her shoulder and the other across her front, between her t-shirt covered boobs.

"I literally wouldn't live if anything happened to you," Molly says, not looking up at him.

"Ally replies,"You know I'm going nowhere, right....is there something nobody told me? Is being handsome fatal?"

"You're such a dork," Molly says, looking up at him, "I love you, you know that? And not just as a brother. I never thought it was possible to fall in love with 2 men at once."

"I know. And it doesn't feel wrong. I love you in two ways, my itty-bitty sister and this wonderful, sexy, beautiful passionate woman."

"Sexy, yeah right. You're marrying Jasmine!"

"You are......big time sexy!"

They both then tenderly kiss and stroke each other's faces for several minutes, before it's time to go to their separate beds.

####

4 months later, as Christmas approaches, Jasmine and Molly are having afternoon tea, in a posh hotel near Ally and Jasmine. Jasmine is treating her friend, as she has seemed a little down lately. She has been asking Ally how she is, as he still travels up to see her every weekend.

Molly has admitted to her that they usually meet in a hotel in the middle to have sex, but she goes along with the story that Ally visits her for lunch, as Glenn is under the impression that they just met for Sunday lunch too, and a walk, after church.

Molly often thinks about that first time they met in the Travellers Shack, sitting in the car park as the reality hit her that this was the first time they had actually arranged anything, with the only intention of having sex.

{~~~~~~~~~~

Several weeks earlier.

Still in her Sunday best clothes, she was aware that Ally was already there, in room 425. She was unaware that he was equally as nervous, catching up on his Literotica stories to calm himself.

The fictional Brian and Stacy are now fucking like rabbits, behind their spouses backs. He took her shortly before her wedding too, "Fuck, we're such a cliche," he said and smirked to himself.

Knock knock, was heard from inside the room and Ally opened the door to see his sister, dressed in a dark blue trouser suit and a cream coloured blouse. "Hi," Ally says as she steps inside.

"Hi," she smiles, nervously. I'm going to use the bathroom," she continues, closing the door and immediately regretting her choice for her first words to him.

Ally can briefly hear the shower, then silence. He nervously awaits the door opening, taking an age to go from just ajar until he sees her, wrapped in a towel and, curiously, a bra strap hugging her shoulders.

He's in his boxer briefs, and she looks at his bulge as she sits down beside him on the other side of the bed in the towel and starts to kiss him.

"Are you nervous?" Ally asks.

"Pooping myself," she says, immediately regretting another non-romantic utterance.

"Me too. Why are you nervous?"

"Because of the fact we're meeting like this.....it makes it, I dunno....real?

"Yeah, I had that same conundrum......What's with the bra under the towel?" Ally asks.

"Sorry," she giggles as she looks down. "I didn't even realise. I guess my brother isn't supposed to see my boobs."

"Can he?" Ally asks, slowly unwrapping the towel, kissing her shoulder then the side of her neck as Molly reaches behind herself and opens the clasp with one hand.

Ally kisses back down her shoulder, bringing his hand up to assist in lowering the strap off the curve. He reaches to the other shoulder and lowers it and Molly shivers, before she reaches to remove the cups from her boobs.

Ally kisses up her shoulder, up her neck and across her cheek to her soft lips. At the same time, his left hand is coming down her right shoulder, over the curvature of her right breast as their kiss intensifies.

Filling his hand full of deliciously soft flesh, Molly moans into his mouth as he caresses the little orb. He kisses down her left side while still massaging her right boob, but the time he gets to his intended destination and Molly is cupping her left breast, offering it up to her brother's mouth. "Huh-h-hmmmm," her shaky breath pushes through her lips as her brother latches onto her nipple. Now being stimulated in both boobs, Molly is smothering Ally by holding his head into her chest, as he suckles in that way only he does. Then she feels it, and his intensified sucking means that he can feel it too, as this phantom feeling of exchanging love, seeps from her aroused, pink nub and into his hungry mouth