The Making of Molly Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly cums, little waves of pleasure ripple down her front from her breasts to her vagina, as she steadies herself with her hands. Not relenting, Ally kisses down her tummy to what is now a full bush on her pussy, trimmed short, carpeting her in raven black, enhancing her womanly status. "How come you're brother wasn't supposed to see your tits but your pussy was left exposed?" he asks, looking up from her pussy.

"Shut up and lick me!" she says with a smile, and a throaty husky tone to her voice.

He does. He licks her pussy and tongue-fucks her until she's a sexy, sodden, shivering mess, begging him to put his cock inside her.

As he does, however, she quickly leans on her hands and pulls her pussy away from him. He asks her what's wrong and she reaches for her hand bag and says, "We're trying for a baby and I'm ovulating.....we don't want to add anymore complications to our lives."

As Molly rolls the condom over Ally's swollen cock, he's never been more turned on by her, especially as they both eventually achieve orgasm at the same time and he can't help but think, 'But for a small film of latex, I would be fertilising her right now!'

~~~~~~~~~~}

Molly looks at her glamorous friend, now visibly pregnant and glowing. Molly had completely re-thought her plan for pregnancy, always wanting to wait until she finished university. Now, she could think of nothing better than raising a child at the same time as her best friend and brother.

It wasn't that she was jealous of her brother and his soon to be wife, but she was a little aggrieved that she and Glenn, had been fucking multiple times a day when it was her fertile period, and still no baby. As she made love with Ally, on their now regular Sunday sex sessions, she had had the thought of forgoing the condom and let his swimmers have a go, but wasn't quite that point.....yet

"Have you been tested?" Jasmine asked.

"Yeah, I have no problems."

"And.....Glenn?" Jasmine probes.

Molly stares into her tea, takes a sip and sighs, "He says that God will decide if we are blessed with children."

"He's full of shit," Jasmine shoots back immediately.

"Who, Glenn?"

"Yeah, him too," Jasmine spits back, leaving Molly quite perplexed.

####

Several weeks pass and still no baby for the newlyweds. Molly is exceptionally pissed off now, and Jasmine suggests that they all go away together for a long weekend, and a break to Portugal is arranged.

Jetting off in the Thursday evening, they arrive at the hotel they will be sharing. Their suite is on the top floor, right beside the elevator - at Jasmine's request at 7 months pregnant - and overlooking the sea.

Molly and Glenn grow somewhat nervous, as they see the layout of the rooms. Whilst spacious enough that there is plenty of room, and their bedrooms are far apart, the open-plan arrangement and the flat surfaces throughout, would suggest that love making would need to be quiet. Molly is ovulating.....and also, Jasmine is horny.

They spend the evening walking around the hotel's immediate surrounding area, getting some food and Ally has a beer.

The humid air sits heavy on the visibly pregnant Jasmine. She's wearing a mint coloured tank top that's clinging to her curves, of which now, there are many. A fact that is not missed by all, specifically Glenn, as he looks at his sister in law drying sweat off her underarm and boobs down her top, with a napkin.

Eventually, it gets too much and she announces she'll have to go to the harbour of the chalet's air conditioning, in this ocean of humidity. The rest of the party join her. Going to bed, Jasmine is feeling cooler, having sat chatting for an hour in the air conditioned living area. But in the bedroom, even with the doors being left open while they chatted, allowing the cool air to circulate hasn't made it ice cold. She's even too warm to be horny. It's just as well as Ally is out like a light.

She can hear the air conditioner has been left on in the living area, and as sleep isn't happening she decides to take the iPad and quietly goes to sit in the cool air. The iPad is signed in to Literotica in Safari, and she takes a look.

Ally has been reading his favourite author again. MM_18, Stacy and Brian are are now actively trying to get Stacy pregnant. As she reviews the latest title, 'Insemination of Stacy' chapter, she reflects on the tender, loving scene and starts to stroke her vagina.

'Brian glances at Stacy's aroused eyes as he slides his cock in and out of his sister. Slowly, he dismounts Stacy's pussy, splayed open in missionary, and pants while staying on all fours. Stacy, hungry for his semen, holds his gaze as she raises to kiss him, then turns her body and backs into his comparatively cavernous, muscular stance. Brian grips her hips as his penis re-enters her as Stacy groans, "Oh Daddy, make me a Mommy."

Then Jasmine hears in whispers and moans, from the bedroom just to her left., "Oh, oh Glenn, oh lord you're right in me! Oh please, please, yes!"

Jasmine, having put down the iPad, now has her legs spread wide, flicking her clit and enjoying the cool air.

"Oh Molly, oh I love you so much. Please lord, give us a baby tonight. Oh yes, oh I'm cumming....."

"Come, my love, oh please.....p-please put a baby in me. Breed me with your big cock!"

Jasmine knows Glenn's cock is huge, Molly told her so. She knows what Molly's small pussy looks like, and frigs her vagina to the mental images, moans and whimpers. As she hears her friend in orgasmic euphoria, and Glenn grunting and spluttering, her orgasm shudders through her as she grapples with her own tits.

That is the height of Jasmine's pleasure on what turned out to be an ill-fated weekend. The next day is even warmer, and Jasmine and Ally spend pretty much all day in the pool, or in the air conditioning.

That night, Glenn tries to convert Ally and Jasmine to Christianity. He hints that their baby is going to be a Bastard, then states as fact that it won't be, "Walking with the lord, due to being illegitimate and out of wedlock," Ally has to be physically restrained, both by his pregnant partner and his sister, before he beats the shit out of Glenn.

A parting shot of, "At least I can knock my fucking girl up," means that the night is over, as is the harmonious, relaxing holiday, and no sex will be had tonight.

In their bedroom, Jasmine strokes her hero's face, trying to calm him down and telling him how proud she is of him, standing up for her and their baby. He's shaking, all he will say is, "How dare he call my fucking baby an illegitimate bastard! HOW FUCKING DARE HE!"

"Sssssshh," she hisses, trying to quieten him down from deliberately letting Glenn hear him. Eventually he hears her when she says, "Look, he's a fucking asshole. But you can't beat the shit out of him. I need you, 'Bump' needs you," she says, placing his still shaking hand on her tummy.

He looks at his hand on the pregnant swell, then up to her warm, tearful eyes and says, "Oh fuck I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for ruining your relaxing break."

"Relaxing? My ass, I'm like a sweaty, beached-whale," she grins, seeing that she's finally getting through to him as he places her back into the bed, lays beside her as she clutches him to her soothing, still covered breast.

They don't sleep, and about 2 hours later they hear the front door closing. Someone has gone out into the night. Ally immediately sits up, Jasmine tells him to go and see what's happening, and as he opens the door, Molly can be seen standing at the front door with her back to the room. He goes back in his bedroom, telling Jasmine what he sees and asking what he should do. "I'll go talk to her," his amazing lover offers and walks out the door and he hears her say, "Molly?"

As he closes the door to give them some privacy, Molly hugs Jasmine as tightly as her friend's baby bump will allow, and cries like she has never before in her adult life. Jasmine, looking for some light thought to lighten her mood, hugs her friend to her chest and thinks, 'My boobs are really earning their keep tonight.'

She tries again, "Molly, are you ok......where is Glenn?"

Looking up through floods of tears, she sobs, "Gone. My marriage is over." Almost identical to how she dealt with Ally, Jasmine leads Molly to the sofa and laying back, hugs her friend into her motherly chest. Eventually, with Molly still whimpering, the friends talk about everything that went down. Molly would never forgive her now ex-husband for what he said to her favourite people in the world.

Next morning, Jasmine comes into the bedroom with Ally. He asks how his sister is, how Jasmine is, and should he go and see his sister.

As she changes into her bikini, she says, "She's actually OK. You raised her strong. Not only is her marriage over, she doesn't have a baby, and she thinks you hate her now."

"Isn't not being pregnant a good thing, if her marriage is over? Wait a second....I don't hate her, fucking hell I have to go and see her."

"No, not just yet. Give her half an hour then go see her. Ally, she really wanted to have a baby at the same time as me."

"Fuck," he said, looking at Jasmine's worried face.

"Ally, I'm going to say something to you, and you mustn't feel bad....and I'm not going anywhere.

"Ok....." he says, not feeling assured

She takes his hands in hers and says, "Your sister is in the shower just now."

"Ok....."

"Ally, I know."

Ally shifts in the bed, edging away from Jasmine. "You.....what?" he asks.

"Ally, my love, my everything, I know that you're......intimate......with your sister."

Pulling his hands away from her, he stands. Jasmine comes after him and turns him to look at her. "Jasmine, I.....I," he tries to speak, but nothing comes out.

"Ally, our love is as strong as it's ever been. I asked you the first night if you'd ever look at me like you look at her, because I knew she always wanted you. The night before her wedding, I stupidly pleaded with you not to leave me, because I knew you were going to make love with her."

"Jasmine......"

"It's ok, it really is. I love you both.....in very different ways," she smiles, seeing a hint of an upturned set of lips before her.

"Please don't leave me," Ally begs, and she hugs him tight.

"I'm not going anywhere. Except for a swim. Ally, I want you to do something."

"......Ok."

"Glenn was never going to knock Molly up, she secretly had his spunk tested. Glenn is infertile."

"Ok......"

"Ally, my swim is going to be 2 hours long today.

"Ok......" Ally repeats, nervous about what he thinks she's about to say.

"Go and give your sister the baby she craves."

"You can't be serious, you'd allow that?" He asks, totally in a state of shock.

As she picks up her book, puts on her hat and sunglasses, she says, "My best friend and I share everything."

####

Molly Speaks

Jasmine left me alone, barely alive and stunned into a trance at my situation. No amount of her stroking of my back and head, telling me it was going to be ok and that I was welcome to live with her and my brother, would make be feel anything less than a failure. Married before I was 20, committing incest with my brother and divorced, by 21.

I heard the front door closing, and knowing it was Jasmine going for a swim, my brother was the only other person in the suite. I put on a light pair of white, linen pyjamas with no underwear. I did not plan on leaving the bedroom.

Shortly afterwards, I heard movement, a door closing and feet coming to just outside my room door. They paused there for a moment and I held my breath, before the feet belonging to my brother then turned, and walked away. I was just wondering to myself what I would say to him if he did come in. "Sorry my husband called your baby a bastard, sorry I'm going to gatecrash your new family, sorry I'm in love with you?" Perhaps I should save that one for Jasmine, my best friend, my hero tonight.

Knock knock, I heard, breaking my thought process and I replied, "Yeah...."

He came in And closed the door behind him, standing in front of it and eventually saying, "Jasmine told me to come and see how you are."

Feeling a little battle-scarred, I replied, "I'm not surprised if you didn't really want to."

He moved towards me, sitting down on the bed at my feet, as I felt strangely vulnerable in my choice of clothing. 'What is that,' I thought, 'This man has been inside me, eaten me and seen me naked, yet here I am feeling exposed in PJs and no underwear.'

'I wanted to give you peace, it's Glenn who's ass I want to kick."

Looking up at him, unsure and emotional, I asked him if he was disappointed in me. He moved up the bed and sat next to me, stroked my face and breathed, "I want to pick you up and put you in my pocket to keep you safe."

That sentence right there and then, was the most beautiful thing anyone had ever said to me, and I sat on my knees and embraced him. Feeling his arms envelope me, he squeezed me tightly against him before he parted us and breathed, "Jasmine knows."

"Yeah, I've known for a while," I replied, seeing his eyebrows raise.

"And you didn't think of telling me.....?"

"We didn't want you to feel guilty. It's not every day you get found out, having sex with your sister," I said with my best innocent smile. "I can't believe she's OK with it, she's an amazing woman."

"One would agree......" Ally sighed, adding,"What do you want me to do, Molly? Jasmine says to.....give you a baby."

I sat up, feeling my boobs rubbing against the material suggested I was highly charged. Gazing back to his nervous eyes, I reached down and started unbuttoning my pyjama top. It hung in place, covering my boobs as I looked up to see Ally's fingers being placed on my tummy, and I held his hand as my eyes travelled up to his. "I would love to have your baby," I practically groaned, as I could already feel my vagina getting moist.

My brother then ran his fingers up underneath the my pyjama top, and nudged the bottom of my right breast. He looked up to my eyes again, and leaning forward kissing me on the lips. It was gentle, but at the same time his hand stroked over my nipple and cupped my fleshy, aroused boob and I hugged him tightly and moaned, as we ended up in the centre of the bed with him on top of me.

Soon, we were naked and, surprisingly, he didn't go down on me. He gazed lovingly into my eyes as sucked my breasts, gently at first. He kissed all over my fleshy tits, teasing my nipples and surrounding areola that he knows makes me cum. It didn't take long before I was holding his head to my chest, whimpering and moaning as he pulled my nipples from my body with his lips and fingers, before letting them spring back into place.

I groaned again when I felt his penis slip inside my sheathe. Ally isn't as long as Glenn was, but when his much thicker girth fills my canal, I felt the first squirt of my girl-cum bathing his meat. He kissed me as he entered me, and I cried out as his pubic hair joined mine confirming that there was no more space to fill between us. We were joined as 1.

Starting to thrust with vigour, the feeling of his pelvis slamming into mine made me announce every connection with, "UH!" I could feel my pussy staring to ripple, and looked down between our bodies to take in the sight of what I was feeling, oh so well.

I'm not sure what triggered it off, or what came first, but as he corkscrewed, slammed and pistoned in and out of me, the reality of what was happening hit me. I'm ovulating, he's bare, and I'm about to orgasm!

I locked my legs around his trunk, holding him tightly as my body let go. I screamed, "Oh god, be my baby daddy, make me pregnant, oh Ally, oh god," I cried. I soaked his cock and everything that was near it and I knew I was clamping him in my vice. My vagina filled my senses with endorphins, convulsing, spasming and drawing the seed they my hungry body craved.

My brother had been in a steady rhythm, even when I clutched him with my legs. His thrusts were deeper set, he pulled out less and kept his rod of steel buried inside my pulsing pussy. He kissed me gently and I said, "Cum inside me, make me a Mommy. Oh god, make me pregnant, Daddy!

Then, arching his body to display his chest before me, he jerked and moaned as his semen squirted into me, bathing my cervix as his warmth seeped into me.

Then he lay his head on my right breast, his stubble sent shivers deep into my body from my nipple. I was crying, I had never called anybody Daddy before and didn't know why I just did. As if sensing that I was in despair, Ally started suckling at my breast. With his right hand, he reached up to stroke my face, and released my nipple just for long enough to say, "Our baby is going to love you, Mommy," as I stroked his head as he sucked.

####

That night, as they enjoy their last night before flying home, Jasmine and Ally lay in bed with the door open, to allow the cool air into their room. Hearing Molly in the kitchen, helping herself to water, Jasmine calls her in.

Ally comes over strangely prudish, as his clothed sister appeares in front of the naked couple. Jasmine says, "it's ok, she's seen it all before," before scooching over on the bed, telling her friend, "Come join us."

Molly looks at her, nervously, before she starts to unbutton her top. As her breasts come into view, Ally hisses as Jasmine starts to move her legs about, rubbing her thighs together. Molly lays on her side beside her brother, with her arm and leg draped across him. Reaching over him, Jasmine touches Molly's breast, teasing the little nipple that was beginning to harden again.

Ally asks her what she's doing, and Jasmine stops her ministration. Getting out of bed, she sits on the chair beside it and breathes, "I want to see you, together."

They slowly make love in missionary at first, and Ally glances at Jasmine's aroused eyes as he slides his cock in and out of his sister. Slowly, he dismounts Molly's pussy, splayed open in missionary, and pants while staying on all fours. Molly, hungry for his semen, holds his gaze as she raises to kiss him, then turns her body and backs into his comparatively cavernous, muscular stance. Ally grips her hips as his penis re-enters her as Molly groans, "Oh Daddy, make me a Mommy."

It's familiar to all, it's erotic, perfect, as Molly gets bred before Jasmine.

It's just like the literotica writer, 'MM_18' wrote. Or you could say, as Jasmin wrote.

As she watched her lover's expression change, his thrusting losing is rhythm as he cums inside Molly, as her own masturbated orgasm dies down she thinks, 'I wonder what I'll write about next......?'

The end.