The Makings of a Triad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yea, I loved watching men do sexual acts with other men. It was my number one fantasy. So far, I have never been able to see any MM action in real life. Until now. My God, I was doing a lot of first tonight, but this is by far the best one yet.

Nate fisted Porter's dick between my legs until Porter was begging him to stop.

"Stop! Stop, please! I'm going to cum, and I don't want to yet."

Nate released his cock and gave Porter a moment to collect himself. Leaning over us both, he whispered.

"So, you little whore, was that the best part of the night so far? Watching me take your husband in my hand and fisting his hard cock until he had to beg me to stop. Did you want me to stop, or did you want him to spew his load all over my hand? I bet some would even have spurted so far it reached my abs and cock. Would you like to see your husband cum all over my cock from me fisting his? I bet you would, you little whore."

"Nate, I'm trying to calm down and not come, but you aren't helping. Put that mouth to good use and give me a minute, will ya?" Porter groaned.

I let out a little giggle at how affected Porter was by Nate. It was so hot; I don't think I'll be able to get his sultry voice out of my head for weeks. Nate did as he was told and leaned forward to suck my hickey-covered tits into his mouth, marking me the same way my husband did. After tonight I'm going to have so many marks on me, I won't be able to count them anymore.

One of Porter's hands was resting on my hips, and when he was ready to continue, he gave my hip a little squeeze. Nate was still going down on my chest, so Porter reached up and ran his other hand through Nate's hair, then smoothed it down and cupped the back of Nate's head. Nate looked up with his mouth gleaming in drool from sucking on my tits. He used the back of his hand to wipe his mouth off while looking at my husband.

"I'm ready to continue now," Porter said. I have a feeling he wasn't talking to both of us, considering I had no say in the matter about what happened. Which I was completely ok with, by the way.

Nate leaned forward, and my breath caught in my throat. He wouldn't, I thought. No way were they about to kiss. Touching each other's dicks to get me off was one thing. But to kiss or use your mouth in any way was another level of intimacy. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind if Nate kisses Porter or vice versa. I just didn't think they would reach that level. I wasn't aware my husband was this bi-curious.

Nate licked and nipped the lower lip of Porter's heart-shaped mouth, pulling it between his teeth. Porter let out a breath of air, and Nate chuckled. I guess Nate had picked up on Porter's curiosity because it seemed like this wasn't a part of the plans.

Nate then dove in and kissed my husband silly, and I had the best seat in the house, laying on Porter's chest, watching it as it happened. Porter grabbed the back of Nate's neck and dove in, kissing and tugging on his lips. Moans left the both of them, and Nate started grinding his hips on top of me. He was positioned in a way where his cock was right against that red swollen pussy he worked so hard for.

"Mmm. I think I need to come over more often." Nate said as he pulled away from Porter, leaving him breathless with red, raw lips.

"Fuck me." Porter gasped, and Nate chuckled.

"Maybe I will, but not tonight," Nate said.

Oh, fuck yes. I was all for that. I didn't even have to be a part of it. I just wanted to watch it as it happened. My pussy was drowning in the amount of juices flowing from it, even though Nate had already cleaned up the cum from my first two orgasms with his yummy mouth that was just planted on my husband.

"That turned you on so much, little slut that I don't think we need lube for your tight ass. Your juice is dripping down, covering it anyways. Keep watching, though. You can make more lube while Porter's cock goes deep in your hole."

He then took Porter's cock in his hand again and started rubbing the precum, dripping from his dick, around the head. Porter was gasping in my ear from the sensation and the knowledge that it was Nate touching his cock and not me. Nate lined Porter up with my backdoor and start probing my muscles with Porter's cock. Porter got the message and started helping him out by using his hips and pushing into me himself. Nate moved his hand to Porter's balls and fondled them, making Porter jerk on his entry into me. I relaxed my muscles and bared down to make it easier on the both of us.

"Looks like I'm not the only one getting teased tonight, huh?" I smirked.

"Looks like you're not the only slut in the house tonight either." Nate laughed. I wasn't sure if he meant Porter or himself, but in my opinion, we were all three little sluts.

Once Porter had completely sunk into me, I closed my eyes and adjusted to the feeling of having an ass full of cock. Porter was squirming underneath me, ready to start fucking, but Nate still hadn't entered me yet.

"Mind if I spank you some more, little slut? I like to have swollen, red, and warm pussy lips to rub against my balls while I fuck the daylight out of your wet cunt." Nate said.

I don't know why he bothered to ask. Because I was sure he was going to do it anyway, but I nodded my head in a quick agreement. Of course, he could spank my pussy. It felt fucking amazing.

He landed one hard smack, then watched and waited for the reactions. Sneaky fucker knew it was different with Porter deep in my ass. When he spanked my pussy, I clenched, and Porter felt my ass wrap even tighter around his hard cock. He let out a groan.

"Nate, we're supposed to be teasing Hayden, not me." He breathed.

"I kind of like teasing you both, though, Porter," Nate said as he spanked my pussy again, and I clenched down on Porter's cock. Porter grumbled like he was irritated at Nate, but I knew he loved getting teased and prolonged orgasms as much I did. That's why I hadn't come again. I was trying my damndest to hold off. Nate landed a few more blows on my pussy till it was inflamed enough to his likely. I took deep breaths to hold off on the building orgasm my body so desperately wanted.

Nate fisted his cock and started rubbing his head against my swollen lips, and groaned a curse.

"Fuck, your abused pussy lips are going to make me cum before I even sink inside you, little slut."

"Now you know what it's like to be teased, Nate," Porter told him.

Nate slapped his cock head against my clit in retaliation, making me clench and moan, causing Porter to do the same. He then lined it up with my pussy and started to slowly push in.

"Fuck, your pussy is so tight with Porter deep in your dirty little ass." Nate groaned.

"I can feel your cock against mine, Nate. You're making it so tight in her."

Even when Nate was sinking balls deep into me, he somehow managed to tease Porter.

Once Nate was fully seated inside me, he paused to give me a moment to adjust. It felt fucking spectacular to have a cock in both my pussy and my ass. The feeling of being so full sent me whirling, and I had to close my eyes and concentrate, so I didn't come from the sensation. I was determined to only have one more orgasm tonight.

"Are you trying not to come, little whore?" Nate questioned. I looked up to see a perplexed look on his face as he looked down at me.

"Yeah." I breathed.

"You know your punishment is over. You're allowed to come anytime you want, slut." Nate and Porter both chuckled, I'm sure for different reasons, though. I smirked back at him, ready to throw this curveball.

"You act like I ever took that order seriously. I'll come when I want to come, and I'll hold off when I want to. I choose not to come till the end of this fuck session because I want my last orgasm to be so intense, I black out a little. I know a few tricks to make that happen. I am a little slut, as you say."

Nate was genuinely confused, but he also had a hint of intrigue playing across his surfer boy face. He didn't question me anymore, just started to slowly move in and out of me about an inch at a time. All the while, he watched me take in the sensations, running his hands up and down my body, lazily cupping my tits, and slow fucking me. Porter took that as a green light and started moving against Nate in a rhythm opposite each other.

When Nate was pulling out, Porter was slamming in. The pace started to pick up and get a bit deeper as they got the hang of it.

"Fuck, that feels so good!" I screamed, but I was ready for more. "Stop being little pussies and fuck me like you mean it, boys, pound those cocks deep inside of me till I'm begging you to slow down. I want to feel you deep inside of me, claiming as much as your little cocks can!"

I wasn't against humiliating them or making them a tad angry, so they would do as their told. I'm fully aware they don't have little cocks. But the fact that I said that made them fuck me so hard that Porter had to move his hands from holding my thigh up to my hips to keep me in place because of the ferocity that they were hammering me was sending me back.

"Do those feel little to you, you little whore?" Porter rasped.

Of course, they didn't, but I wasn't going to tell them that.

I bet the neighbors were on the phone with the police making a report about the screams and grunts coming from my house. All three of us couldn't contain our volume as they fucked me good and deep.

"Stop, please, I don't want to come yet, wait please, Nate!" They weren't stopping. The choice to hold off on orgasms wasn't in my control anymore as they wailed into me. I clenched down on both of their cocks, letting them know I was about to come.

Nate took his hand and started rubbing my clit and pussy lips back and forth as a trail of liquid fire moved from my clit through every limb of my body until even my toes were coming. My limbs went weak, and my vision was black around the edges. I closed my eyes as I slowly came down.

Everything around my pussy and their cocks started feeling really wet, and I started picking up on the squelching sounds as I come back down to earth. My body was jelly, and I felt like I had nothing left in me. My energy was completely zapped. I opened my eyes to see Nate grinning at me like a schoolboy.

"What?"

"You realize you just squirted all over my dick and abs, beautiful. You've come all over me." I looked at his abdomen to see it glistening with more than just sweat. Both men were still inside of me. Nate's soft dick fell out of my soaked pussy as he backed up, and I noticed it was covered in more than just my come. I guess in the throws of my orgasm, I didn't even realize that he had released inside my pulsating pussy. Porter, on the other hand, was still rock sold and buried deep in my ass.

"Baby girl, I'm about to pull out and lift you up, ok?" Mmmm. I liked this Porter; this was the version of him that turned all sweet and cuddly whenever he could tell I was spent. He slowly lifted me from his cock, and Nate leaned down and picked me up, carrying me in his arms under my shoulder and knees to the couch.

He sat me down with my front to the back of the couch so he could have access to my back. Gently he started to undo his belt that still bound my hands. Once it was removed, he tossed it aside and started rubbing the burning marks it had left on my wrist, giving me a little massage. I leaned back into him as he did so while sighing. Looks like I like this version of Nate as well.

Porter had gotten up from the coffee table as Nate was taking care of me and was making his way to the bathroom with his still stiff dick.

"I can take care of that, honey. You don't have to go jack off in the bathroom. Come here." I beckoned him over with a come hither motion, and he diverted his path to make his way over to the couch.

I was still sitting backward, facing the back of the couch, and Nate was still behind me. Porter stood on the couch and came to sit on the back of it right between my legs, so his cock was level with my mouth. I was really spent, but I wasn't going to let my husband go without coming. That's exactly how you become a bad wife, and I was not a bad wife. I leaned forward to take him in my mouth when Nate's hand landed on my shoulder and pulled me back against him.

"You know, you're pretty spent, beautiful. I'd be happy to take care of him for you. You can just rest and enjoy the show." I was all for that option. I looked up to see Porter's glazed eyes track a line on Nate from top to bottom, checking out all the parts that weren't blocked by my body. He seemed to be alright with that idea because he put his hands on the back of the couch on either side of him and relaxed into a lounging sitting position waiting for someone to take his cock and finish him off.

Nate leaned over my shoulder and lapped at Porter's head, not caring that it had just been deep in my ass. Porter let out a low moan, and his eyes fluttered closed as he enjoyed Nate's mouth on him. Nate moved slowly. I'm assuming this was the first cock he had ever sucked, so even moving slowly he was still doing good. After a few minutes of Nate licking up and down his shaft, he started to get more comfortable, and little by little, started sucking Porter off.

"Fewer teeth and suck like you're drinking from a straw." Porter moaned. Moving one of his hands to Nate's hair, gently tucking the loose strands that fell from Nate's bun back behind his ears. Nate took the instructions in stride. I could see his cheeks hollow when he sucked, and Porter was proving how good he was doing by the way he was jerking and pulsing in Nate's mouth. That encouraged Nate to try even more as he sank his mouth down further, trying to get a little of Porter's dick in his tight throat.

"Relax your throat, Nate, and use your hand at the base of my dick."

Nate knew to use his hand on the part of the dick that he couldn't take from all the blow jobs he had received, but he was so caught up in the feel of Porter stuffing his face that he forgot. Now that he was getting better, though, he was all for adding in more tasks to get my husband off.

Nate relaxed his throat and managed to get just the tip of Porter's dick into his throat, but that had him sputtering and popping Porter's cock from his mouth as he coughed.

"You're going to have to work on that gag reflex, Nate," Porter smirked as he used his own hand to fist his cock. He looked like he was having the time of his life even though he had a first-timer mouth lapping at his cock.

I think it had more to do with who that first-timer was and the little detail that he was a man that was getting Porter so turned on. Nate didn't let that incident bet him, though. He pulled back and lifted me up to move me beside Porter on the couch cushions, so I wasn't between him, and the cock he so desperately wanted was back in his mouth.

Nate got on his knees on the cushions and went back down on my husband. He was putting in even more effort this time while Porter gently coached him to what he liked. Nate gladly followed the instruction. I leaned back and spread my legs so I could rub my clit and watch at the same time. Fuck, this was almost better than actually being a part of it.

Porter had that glazed and glassy look in his eyes that told me he was on the verge of coming. Nate picked up his pace and started bobbing on his dick, making a squelching noise every time it hit the back of his throat. If I'm going to be honest, Nate looked like he was in heaven, definitely made to be a cock sucker.

Porter fisted Nate's hair and pulled him close, making Nate take as much of his cock as he could until he was choking on it. Then, he came into Nate's mouth, holding him there until he was finished. Nate lifted off of Porter's cock and coughed, trying to regain his composure. Porter's come was leaking out of Nate's mouth. But then Nate used his fingers to scoop it from his chin as he took deep breaths, then licked it off of his fingers, closing his eyes and savoring the bitter taste.

Porter grinned, liking what he saw. Nate opened his eyes and looked at Porter. He leaned in, and they shared a deeply intimate kiss. Then they both looked over at me as I sat there, still rubbing my clit and breathing hard.

"God, beautiful. You really do love watching us, don't you?" Nate panted.

He was still breathless from choking on Porter and kissing him silly. Porter reached his hand out and took over, rubbing my clit for me and then used his other hand to fist Nate's now hard cock. Nate leaned forward and started ravaging Porter's lips while he worked. And we stayed like that, panting and moaning until Nate and I came together.

We were all spent and ended up sitting on top of one another on the couch in pleasurable silence while we all calmed down and took in what we just did. I had so many firsts tonight, and I was hoping they weren't going to be my last.

The boys were curled up on either side of me while their hands were locked together on my stomach. Too fucking cute. I leaned back on the couch in our little cuddling huddle and got comfortable. Just as I was about to drift off to sleep between them, my stomach started rumbling, begging for some nourishment to replace the energy I just used. Nate and Porter both laughed and looked up at me.

"I felt that on my hand, baby girl," Porter said through his quiet laughter. Nate smirked but didn't say anything as he stood up and walked into the kitchen fully nude. He returned with the plate of cookies I had been making when they had walked into my little trap for Porter in the kitchen. My eyes grew in excitement, and I reached for the plate, stuffing my face full while Nate and Porter did the same.

"Ohh yes, I forgot about these!" I exclaimed through a mouthful of the chocolate chunk. Both men laughed again as we settled back on the couch and munched on our snack.

"So, are we all in agreement that that was amazing?" Nate asked, looking at Porter and me.

"Yes." We echoed at the same time, making us all laugh again.

"Are we all in agreement that we want that to happen again in the future?" Porter then asked.

Again, we echoed, "Yes."

"Are we all in agreement that we need a shower, dinner, and a long nap?" I asked.

"Ab-so-fucking-lutley!" Nate shouted at Porter responded with a tired, "Fuck, yes."

We stood up and brushed the cookie crumbs off of our naked sticky bodies and made our way to the master bedroom where our shower was. It was big enough to fit all three of us and more if we so desired. We quickly rinsed off, too tired to do anything else. I dressed in one of Porter's T-shirts and panties while the guys put on some of Porter's boxer briefs. We all gathered on the bed in mine and Porter's bedroom grabbing extra blankets and pillows to get comfy. Before our shower, I ordered us some pizza delivery, and just before I sat down, the doorbell rang. I grabbed the pizza and brought some beers and plates into the bedroom with us. Putting on a movie, we all cuddled in for a warm sweet movie night.

Today was perfect. Not just the sex, but everything after as well. I felt just as comfortable with Nate as I did with my own husband, and I was looking forward to what the future could hold.

Halfway through the movie, Nate fell asleep. By the end of the movie, Porter fell asleep as well. I stood up and cleaned up our mess, then made my way back to the bed. I wedged between Nate and Porter and let out a contented sigh when I was comfortable. Porter wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me in closer to him, and Nate came closer to the both of us and snuggled in, hanging his arm across me and holding on to Porter's hips.

I have a feeling that what just happened was a bit more than sexual, but that was a topic to analyze for another day. For now, I was just going to enjoy the warmth I felt being wrapped between these two men. Slowly I drifted off to sleep. In my mind, I had dreams of all the ways this could play out. I guess we would have to wait to see what happened.

12