All Comments on 'The Makings of Ellen Ch. 08'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Don't worry Black master many white wives will fall at your feet and demand to be fucked at the airport and made pregnant by you so you can spread your bastards all over the USA. Many white wives on this site will be waiting for you you know who they are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
To Homeland Security

A social terrorist is coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Someone inform the local chapter of the KKK Shango will be at the Jfk. Tell them it will be a turkey shoot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Someone inform the local chapter of the KKK Shango will be at the Jfk. Tell them it will be a turkey shoot.

passionfever2passionfever2almost 13 years ago
A white wife who LOVED this story.

Nothing like an interracial orgy to bring out the best in people and this sure did that. I could just imagine myself in the middle of them. Any white wives that ever had a fantasy or desire to go black, owe it to themselves to try it. Maybe u will go back and maybe not. I have been going back and forth for years.

I plan on reading more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1 star

Shit story. White cucks? once your wife is blacked she doesn't need you anymore. Just kill them and get over it and get a life and find someone that cares about you..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You're Gay aren't you?

Thought so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
... WOW, ELLEN IS SO HOT & READY FOR MUCH MORE SEX & NOW !!!

...Good writing developing the strong sexual desires, so write stories about Ellen's new job as the beach bar's erotic F*** masseuse at Sofitel's African nudist obese swingers res..she is popular and averages 20 half hour "sessions" per day..Ellen loves mounting the huge horse-size Nigerian basketball players gigantic cocks ...what fun ...Looking forward to Ellen's hot humping "massage" stories ,,, Thanks ....,,,, :::: ,,,,,::::

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 13 years ago
What a load of crap!

No red blooded man would react this way when someones steals his wife. Unless he's a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What a sick

person you must be. Please take you crappy stories away so we do not have to weed through them to find a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent!

dsoul knows the longings of many whites. Oh yes, the need for a Black master. It's hard to go back. I don't question it anymore. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ibo Slut

dsoul you cannot even satisfy a healthy Ibo slut and now you would want a white whore.I know behind all your white humiliation story you are a small dick Nigerian who lost his wife to a white boss/an arab trader.You have a serious inferiority complex and need to satisfy your ego by writing stories of unsatisfied white wives in the US.So what about the unsatisfied Nigerian Wives who would want your seed to populate Nigeria with Superior Black Masters:you cannot just leave them for your want of white pussy and let whites and arab studs to contaminate your gene pool in Nigeria.Now the Chinese are coming so more worry for you.But your people would have a rich and varied genes in years to come.

So be a more patriotic person and spread your seed to the the Nigerian wives ( or you are scared to be hacked by Nigerian husbands). QED

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No wonder the world as we know it is ending roll on 2012 wash em away

No wonder the world as we know it is ending if stuff like this happens the human race is really fucked up and deserves to extinct itself. Hunt the gerald guy and his bros in their cribs and show em a viking woman as she bites each cock off soo its got a half inch stub, photo them and show all those uppity bros whose the woman cos those bros are sure sissy boys with issues as they bleed to death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a Load of shit

Why don't you get a real job as a fucking pimp. The crap you wrote here is your pathetic fantasy that no one wants to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You are one fag cock sucking nigger who think you so great in the fucking dept. you suck nothing but white cock .Fuck you shit head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
total bs!

the wages for one. even supers of grade schools dont make 150 grand a month! gerald should be exterminated. did not say killed because he is more like a roach than anything else. at the very least he should be fired along with tims shit head wife. Can u believe that any parent would want that piece of dog shit watching over their children? these types of stories really make me wonder if some one is trying to get new members for black hate groups.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The makings of Ellen

Really enjoyed this series do you plan on writing any more.?I

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
If I hate you, you live longer?

Great!! I love you TO DEATH!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
mother fucker wimp

loser cut YOUR little penis wimp crap story

furlovingchloefurlovingchloeabout 3 years ago

Loved it ! A sexy sex story. Skipped bits at the beginning but still liked it. Well done !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

another loser wimp story ending and that loser Don't have guts to slap to slut anni and his slut wife Ellen. pathetic story give 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

White trash cunt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsoul@dsoul
1255 Followers
I sleep; I dream; I breathe; I fuck; I love women and everything about them. I'M ALIVE!!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES