The Makings of Ellen Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,233 Followers

The bout of foreplay dragged on almost endlessly ... and somewhere in the midst of that, the fucking began.

Tim couldn't tell which of the wives initiated it first—it was as if the screwing session began simultaneously. There was his wife, Ellen, sitting astride her man, rocking her ass back and forth while Rebecca waited in line for her turn. Annie too was riding her man. The sound of her cries mingled with that of the man's thighs slapping against the underside of her bottom. Gerald, now standing naked, hoisted the kimono-clad wife and slipped his thick cock between her legs. His thighs slapped against her bottom in rapid-fire delivery as he grasped her bottom and pounded the daylights out of her while she held onto him for dear life, screaming high and loud while she did; Kim, Jeffery's wife, snuggled between his legs, playing with his balls as they bounced back and forth. Luke took his woman—Billy Maddox's wife, Penny—to a couch at the other end of the room and bent her over it. She planted one leg on the couch's arm and groaned as he tore her pussy from behind. He held her down and slapped her ass cheeks repeatedly. Monty and another of the husbands—Jim, it was—commented on the pounding she was getting. As for Monty's Scandinavian beauty, Katherine, she too was getting pounded by T.J., who stood hunched behind her, giving her the works. One of the men scooped Kenneth's woman, Barbara, into the air with her legs locked behind his back, and gave her a good fucking. Her cries were non-stop and each time she screamed for him to fuck her harder. This seemed to urge the husbands on, as they too chanted for more action as if they were watching a live football game.

"—Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!"

"—what I'm talkin' about! Fuck her harder!"

"—fuck her like she ain't had no cock before!"

"—Heh, heh ... give it to her!"

"—that pussy, Gerald! Yeah! Fuck that bitch's pussy!"

Tim too caught the spirit and joined in the cheering. The boys were giving them an unbelievable show; this was worth more than a Saturday night game on the tube. He left his seat and hovered around taking more snapshots of the mass of screwing bodies. Seeing all that sea of dripping pussies and hardened black dicks fucking the daylights out of the white wives in the room was driving him beyond mere excitement. He was by now sporting a hard-on, so were the other husbands. Matter of fact, some of them—Eric, Jim Fox, Monty, and Ted—had whipped out their pricks and were busy stroking their erection while keeping their eyes glued to the orgy action.

Ellen's lover switched to her partner, Rebecca. He laid her on her back, her legs hung over his shoulders as he leaned forward and thrust his cock into her gaping hole. By now there was a rising sense of heat in the room that even the A/C units couldn't stem back. That along with the pungent smell of sweat, semen and pussy juice that was everywhere. Several of the men had ejaculated already ... but that didn't stop them from getting back up again. T.J. had Jim Fox's woman, Dora, lie on her side and held one of her legs up and slipped every inch of his shaft in and out of her with dexterity. The woman was having immense fun, massaging her clit while he pounded her, screaming for more too.

"—Yo! Yo! She wants another cock there! Someone better help her out!"

"Wooo-weeeee! Lookit that gape hole!"

This last outcry was spoken by Fitch, Tim noticed. He glanced in the direction where his finger was pointing at, which was his wife, Katherine. She was sitting reverse cowgirl-style on one of the brother's prick which was jammed way up in her asshole. Another black man came and crouched before her and shoved his cock into her pussy. The look on her face as both men bounced her back and forth like a yoyo was one of joy. Annie too was getting her ass fucked from behind by none other than Gerald. Elsie knelt beside her and after a couple of thrusts, Gerald pulled out of her and gave Elsie's inviting cunt a taste of his prick as well. Her pussy made slippery farting noises as he thrust in and out of her; pussy juice poured down her lips like melted ice cream. His pace was fast yet methodical. A moment later Gerald shot his load inside her with repeated grunts. He pulled his cock out of her, dripping semen and pussy juice all down her labia region. Elsie's husband, Ted, who'd been watching the action waited till Gerald had cleared out of her before scuttling towards the floor mat where his wife was. Tim and the rest of the gang cheered and whistled uproariously as he spread his wife's cheeks apart and planted his face there, licking her pussy clean of her master's seed.

"That's gotta be quite a load, ain't it, Ted!" roared Eric, who was joined by a chorus of guffaws from the other men who watched.

Ted didn't bother sending back a reply as he was busy munching on his wife's cunt like it was his favourite meal.

Gerald got himself a chair to sit down and cool off ... but Annie wasn't ready to let him off the hook. She crawled towards him like a dutiful slave and used her mouth to pick his deflated cock from its resting place. At that moment, one of the brothers carried Katherine towards the sofa where the husbands sat. Jeffery and Billy got up to make way for him as he laid Monty's woman down on the spot where they'd just vacated with her legs still dangling from his shoulders. He spread her open and took aim with his cock, thrusting it downward like a sword into her snatch. He fucked her hard and fierce, making the sofa move with each body slam he gave her. Monty knelt between his legs and was flicking his tongue at his wife's asshole while her pussy was getting damaged and she was screaming high and mighty about it.

"Ohhh fuck!" she cried out from each power thrust he gave her. "Ohhh fuck! Ohhh shit! Ohh shit!"

"Alright bitch!" the black man growled at her. "I want you to cum now! Cum for daddy, bitch!"

Katherine felt like her very life was being squeezed out of her. She held her breath only for a second as her body then exploded into uncontrollable spasms of ecstasy. Her body went momentarily limp after that; her breathing sounding shallow. Her lover extricated his cock from her cunt, seeing now that his mission had been fulfilled, and made way for Monty to take care of cleaning up the mess he'd made.

The rest of the gang now had the women on their arms and knees in front of them and were fucking them hard and good. Tim saw that Ellen had ended up with Luke hammering her and was happy about it. The round of fucking went on for another couple of minutes before each man finally emptied his load inside the woman in front of them. The women all slumped forward, all of them gasping heavily. As if on cue, the husbands left their seats and went to them.

*****

The orgy event drew itself to a gradual conclusion. The time was 11:45 P.M. and the night still was far from over. A mini bout of fucking went on afterwards, wherein some of the husbands had their own fun time with their wives there on the floor mat even with the other couples watching. Jim buried his cock between his wife Dora's legs and gave her every inch; Jeffery had opted to keep cleaning out his woman Kim's pussy while she munched on T.J.'s cock. The huge black brother who'd earlier devastated Ellen's pussy was at the moment getting it done to Billy's wife, Penny. He had her facing a couch and was slamming her from behind while Billy stood back and watched, stroking his meat in his hand. Monty and his wife had left, taking Luke with them. "Got more fun lovin' to do at home," he'd announced to the rest of the house before leaving. He'd shook hands with Tim and promised to catch up with him within the week. Tim couldn't have been any happier with that statement Ellen had fallen asleep on a sofa beside where Tim sat. Annie came over and draped a blanket over her sleeping form and reached for Tim's hand, pulling him up from where he sat. Without a word he followed her as she led him out of the living room and up the stairs. They had two guest bedrooms and they were occupied at the moment: Gerald was in one of them sharing Kenneth's wife with him. Annie led Tim to the master bedroom where Eric sat on the bed waiting for them. He beamed at Tim as Annie closed the door behind him. He was wearing a silk bathroom robe and his erection was pushing against the fabric.

"Tim! Glad to know you're still around." He got up from the bed and shook his hand. "Annie's been wanting you since the start of the evening. I thought we'd get done with the main action first before you and her made out time with each other."

Like earlier in the evening, there was nothing else to be said. If even there was, Annie silenced it from Tim's thoughts by planting her lips against his. Tim responded willingly to her touch and presence, bringing his arms around her and caressing her body. Eric made way for them as Annie pulled Tim to the bed. Tim reckoned he'd sailed past the stage where he ought to be uncomfortable making love to his neighbour's wife with her husband there with them. Far from it, it seemed to add more nerve to what he was doing.

Annie helped him peel off his shirt while still bombarding him with kisses. There was such an animal-like fire in her eyes ... like that of a lioness about to pounce on a prey. Her fingers helped him with his belt buckle, pushing down his pants to free his cock which had been dying in silence while the orgy had been going on. She didn't hesitate to take in his cock, swallowing him all the way to his pubic zone then pulling back for air. Tim gasped and hissed through his teeth. Eric had taken off his robe and now stood naked behind his wife. He knelt behind her ass and feasted on her pussy while she attended to Tim's needs.

Tim had been holding his fire all through the evening without release, thus it was inevitable his cumming came so sudden, though without shock. Annie cleaned him up like always and this time she was patient with him to recover back. For the time being, she got herself serviced by her husband who'd now fixed his cock inside her from behind. Tim was too excited and unwilling to go down so easily and within minutes he found his erection returning to life once more. He lay on his back on the bed, holding his cock invitingly to Annie's animated face. Annie came and mounted him. His cock slipped into her pussy with ease. She gave a moan of delight that was sudden and deep, and was riding him hard as she could. She leaned towards his face and gave him a mouthful of her jiggling tits while slamming and grounding her ass on his hips. She was taking all he could dish her with and more.

The bedroom door inched open and neither of them was aware of the fourth person in the room until a hand came and tapped Eric on the shoulder. Even he too was surprised when he turned to stare into the smiling eyes of Ellen. She looked beautiful even without her clothes.

"Heyyyyy ... Ellen!" said Eric, as if for the benefit of Annie and Tim who were grunting hard against each other. "We thought ... I thought you were sleeping."

"I was, until I woke up and Tim wasn't there. I see this is what you've gotten him hooked up on." She said it with no benefit of anger in her voice, and before Eric could venture anything further, her hand reached for his cock and began stroking it. "And it looks like I too have just found something I want."

"I've wanted to give it to you for a long time now."

"So why wait any longer?"

She pushed him to the bed and bent her head to enclose her mouth around the bulbous head that was his prick. Ellen didn't suck him for long before climbing up on the bed and shoving her crotch to his face with her inviting labia lips. Eric tongued his way through them before inserting his tongue deep into her wet cunt. Ellen gasped and moaned while he did ... she observed the way Annie ground her ass down on Tim's cock and gave her right ass cheek a perfect smack. Annie yelped with delight and both women sniggered at the fun they were having. Eric changed places so that he was now on top of her. His hand holding his cock searched for the slit that was between her legs and when he found it Ellen widened her legs for him to thrust it all the way inside.

"Damn!" grunted Eric. "Your pussy's so fucking warm!"

"Oh yeah," she gasped. "Go on, fuck me, Eric!"

And so he did. It became almost like a battle between the two couples as each of them was somehow trying to outdo the other with just how much pounding they could give and receive. Tim had Annie kneeling before him and was fucking her from behind. A while later she told him to fuck her ass. Tim hunched himself over her like he'd seen the other black man do earlier, and groaned through his teeth as he inserted his cock's head into her tight anal orifice. It was gruelling work but Tim kept on at it ... as he knew it was giving Annie satisfaction feeling his cock inside her second hole. Ellen had been riding Eric prior to this time and decided now too would be a good chance to have Eric fuck her in the ass. She too assumed the same position next to Annie and within seconds, Eric too was plugging her asshole and grunting even harder than Tim. Beads of sweat dribbled down both men's forehead and fell down on the wives' backsides.

They came almost simultaneously, Tim and Eric did. They pulled their cocks off both women's ass and allowed them to turn over for them to jerk and splatter their semen over their faces.

* * * *

The hour was past midnight and approaching 1:00 A.M. in the morning. Tim and Ellen stood in front of Eric and Annie's home shaking hands and saying goodnight to both of them; the other couples had long departed for home, though one or two were spending the night at their guest rooms. Eric told him he would keep him posted as to when next they would be having another couple's get together. Ellen and Annie exchanged friendly kisses before taking their leave. Tim had to hold onto Ellen, fearing she just might slip and fall any moment while they strolled back to towards their home. The street was dark and quiet with hardly a cat slinking back and forth across the road.

"I had fun tonight," said Ellen, resting her head on her husband's shoulder.

"I know, I had fun, too."

"Let's go to bed and put on that tape of mine Gerald sent you. I don't feel like sleeping anymore."

Tim smiled. "Me neither. Let's do that."

12